Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,204 members, 7,825,772 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

“All Men Are Same” – 5 Misconceptions Of This Sentence - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “All Men Are Same” – 5 Misconceptions Of This Sentence (2719 Views)

Nigerian Ladies On Twitter Come For A Lady Who Says “All Men Are Useless” / "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African / 5 Misconceptions Handsome Guys Painfully Endure In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“All Men Are Same” – 5 Misconceptions Of This Sentence by wkkwl: 11:40am On Feb 23, 2016
No doubt the world is ‘Male Dominated’ but its a fact, Men are the creatures criticized more,blamed more, perceived more and interpreted wrong and never a study can prove all those things are right or wrong! From a school girl to a lady to the old women, you would have heard them saying ‘All Men are same’, all of them must be having distinct meaning but there are few conceptions which are truly wrong regarding the same.

Here are 5 Misconceptions of “All Men Are Same”

1) Men only want Sex!!
Men are Humans, they have feelings and emotions! It’s not the only ‘thing’ they ‘think’ of the whole day.

2) Checking out a Girl
If a guy is staring at a girl everyone would think ‘He is checking her out’!!! This ain’t true may be he is just seeing like that or found her adorable, it doesn’t mean he is thinking in all the other ways about her.

3) They love to Fight
They love ‘Physical’ fights, Truly no one loves fighting its just that they have their own type of venting out anger, they are impulsive and aggressive. This is their way of fighting and expressing

4) They want to Dominate in Everything
They do want to dominate but Not in Everything, maybe they aren’t able to express those circumstances and handle situations in a better way. Being possessive indirectly makes them want to control things which seems as dominance.

5)They don’t cry
They too have their bundle of emotions and expressing it through tears won’t unman them.It’s normal they cry and it’s high time this is accepted and understood.
Re: “All Men Are Same” – 5 Misconceptions Of This Sentence by Smellymouth: 11:43am On Feb 23, 2016
Whenever a lady utters the trash that "all men are the same".. these re my replies ::::

* Who asked u to try them all? undecided

* Yes, except for your father, brothers, and the boot.lickers you Friendzoned grin

* if everywhere u go smells like sh#t, u might wanna look under ur shoe tongue

N.B.:: A BITTER woman says ALL MEN ARE THE SAME.... A WISE woman decide to stop choosing THE SAME TYPE OF MEN undecided

1 Like

Re: “All Men Are Same” – 5 Misconceptions Of This Sentence by Smellymouth: 11:44am On Feb 23, 2016
Number 3 tho

2 Likes

Re: “All Men Are Same” – 5 Misconceptions Of This Sentence by babs01(m): 11:45am On Feb 23, 2016
Na b4 I luv to fight and na over money but now I no dey fight again since d money sef no get value again.
Re: “All Men Are Same” – 5 Misconceptions Of This Sentence by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:50am On Feb 23, 2016
No 1 and 2 is spot on...sometimes when I see a beautiful girl,I'm not checking her.. I'm just wondering "so this one sef dey shit too"

1 Like

Re: “All Men Are Same” – 5 Misconceptions Of This Sentence by Eebrahym(m): 11:54am On Feb 23, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
No 1 and 2 is spot on...sometimes when I see a beautiful girl,I'm not checking her.. I'm just wondering "so this one sef dey shit too"

Hahahah grin cheesy

Re: “All Men Are Same” – 5 Misconceptions Of This Sentence by KingRex1(m): 12:10pm On Feb 23, 2016
I laff at gals when they think i'm askin or checkin em out when its nufn infact.
Well, some guy no dey try at all thereby pissin some of us that try
Re: “All Men Are Same” – 5 Misconceptions Of This Sentence by cruzita(f): 12:18pm On Feb 23, 2016
Smellymouth:
Number 3 tho
the other man scrotum big pass the penis self
Re: “All Men Are Same” – 5 Misconceptions Of This Sentence by cruzita(f): 12:20pm On Feb 23, 2016
well I know all men are not the same same way all women are not the same.But because men think all girls are who*es that's why we also think all men are cheats

1 Like

Re: “All Men Are Same” – 5 Misconceptions Of This Sentence by Synzu(m): 12:29pm On Feb 23, 2016
I'm different.
Re: “All Men Are Same” – 5 Misconceptions Of This Sentence by Smellymouth: 1:07pm On Feb 23, 2016
shocked shocked cruzita, pls don't spoil me oo cool
What is scrotum??
cruzita:
the other man scrotum big pass the penis self

1 Like

Re: “All Men Are Same” – 5 Misconceptions Of This Sentence by cruzita(f): 1:09pm On Feb 23, 2016
Smellymouth:
shocked shocked cruzita, pls don't spoil me oo cool
What is scrotum??
see oga spoiler dey form virgin
Re: “All Men Are Same” – 5 Misconceptions Of This Sentence by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 23, 2016
Smellymouth:
Number 3 tho
Smelly please take that pic down.
Re: “All Men Are Same” – 5 Misconceptions Of This Sentence by Marlvin(m): 1:36pm On Feb 23, 2016
QueenValerie:
Smelly please take that pic down.

why?
Re: “All Men Are Same” – 5 Misconceptions Of This Sentence by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 23, 2016
Marlvin:

why?
Cause it's awful sad
Re: “All Men Are Same” – 5 Misconceptions Of This Sentence by Marlvin(m): 1:41pm On Feb 23, 2016
QueenValerie:
Cause it's awful sad

haha! noh it's not, thats UFC fight.
Re: “All Men Are Same” – 5 Misconceptions Of This Sentence by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 23, 2016
Marlvin:

haha!
noh it's not, thats UFC fight.
An it's awful.They ain't even dressed.
Re: “All Men Are Same” – 5 Misconceptions Of This Sentence by Marlvin(m): 1:58pm On Feb 23, 2016
QueenValerie:
An it's awful.They ain't even dressed.

lol, this is really an entertainment.
Re: “All Men Are Same” – 5 Misconceptions Of This Sentence by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 23, 2016
Marlvin:

lol, this is really an entertainment.
I don't care!!!..Its ugly an awful.
Re: “All Men Are Same” – 5 Misconceptions Of This Sentence by slim19(m): 2:12pm On Feb 23, 2016
cruzita:
well I know all men are not the same same way all women are not the same.But because men think all girls are who*es that's why we also think all men are cheats
but its the truth all girls are wh*res angry
Re: “All Men Are Same” – 5 Misconceptions Of This Sentence by CaroLyner(f): 2:14pm On Feb 23, 2016
same way all girls arent the same too.so stop the misconceptions

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “All Men Are Same” – 5 Misconceptions Of This Sentence by Marlvin(m): 2:39pm On Feb 23, 2016
QueenValerie:
I don't care!!!..Its ugly an awful.

oh c'mon stop whining, haven't you seen nudes bfr huh ?
Re: “All Men Are Same” – 5 Misconceptions Of This Sentence by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 23, 2016
Marlvin:

oh c'mon stop whining, haven't you seen nudes bfr huh ?
lipsrsealed what that goodness do I want with that kinda stuff. Ewww.
Re: “All Men Are Same” – 5 Misconceptions Of This Sentence by cruzita(f): 2:57pm On Feb 23, 2016
slim19:
but its the truth all girls are wh*res angry
including your sisters right

1 Like

Re: “All Men Are Same” – 5 Misconceptions Of This Sentence by Marlvin(m): 2:58pm On Feb 23, 2016
QueenValerie:
lipsrsealed what that goodness do I want with that kinda stuff. Ewww.

lol, you askin' Me...
Re: “All Men Are Same” – 5 Misconceptions Of This Sentence by Nobody: 3:10pm On Feb 23, 2016
Marlvin:

lol, you askin' Me...
lipsrsealed mmm mmm,no.See ya.
Re: “All Men Are Same” – 5 Misconceptions Of This Sentence by charijee(f): 3:10pm On Feb 23, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
The mind of a man is open to so many stinking thoughts cool
Re: “All Men Are Same” – 5 Misconceptions Of This Sentence by Dopebibs04(m): 3:11pm On Feb 23, 2016
Anything wrong about wanting only sex? undecided
Re: “All Men Are Same” – 5 Misconceptions Of This Sentence by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:13pm On Feb 23, 2016
charijee:
The mind of a man is open to so many stinking thoughts cool
sad
Re: “All Men Are Same” – 5 Misconceptions Of This Sentence by Marlvin(m): 3:15pm On Feb 23, 2016
QueenValerie:
lipsrsealed mmm mmm,no.See ya.

lol, always scared of derailing , cos you could prolly be banned.

I dare the mods !
Re: “All Men Are Same” – 5 Misconceptions Of This Sentence by charijee(f): 3:16pm On Feb 23, 2016
Re: “All Men Are Same” – 5 Misconceptions Of This Sentence by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 23, 2016
Marlvin:

lol, always scared of derailing , cos you could prolly be banned.
I dare the mods !
Shut yo face!...if I did get banned I'd take you with me grin an I was thinkin' of the op.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Azarai Rings Are Substandard / Lets Respect Ourselves At The Beach Party Please .. No Bullshit! / My Wife, Who Hurt You In Your Past?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.