Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,973 members, 7,852,284 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:16 PM

“All Men Are Same” – 5 Misconceptions Of This Sentence - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “All Men Are Same” – 5 Misconceptions Of This Sentence (2761 Views)

Nigerian Ladies On Twitter Come For A Lady Who Says “All Men Are Useless” / "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African / 5 Misconceptions Handsome Guys Painfully Endure In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “All Men Are Same” – 5 Misconceptions Of This Sentence by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:49pm On Feb 23, 2016
Re: “All Men Are Same” – 5 Misconceptions Of This Sentence by Marlvin(m): 4:03pm On Feb 23, 2016
QueenValerie:
Shut yo face!...if I did get banned I'd take you with me grin an I was thinkin' of the op.

lol, We'd sure have a nice time , Ama take you outta space...

buh they can't ban you , else they'd have a word or two with Moi !
Re: “All Men Are Same” – 5 Misconceptions Of This Sentence by charijee(f): 4:28pm On Feb 23, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Which kind pussy eyes be this?
Re: “All Men Are Same” – 5 Misconceptions Of This Sentence by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:30pm On Feb 23, 2016
charijee:
Which kind pussy eyes be this?

you like? grin
Re: “All Men Are Same” – 5 Misconceptions Of This Sentence by Smellingmouth: 4:59pm On Feb 23, 2016
undecided why??
QueenValerie:
Smelly please take that pic down.
Re: “All Men Are Same” – 5 Misconceptions Of This Sentence by Smellingmouth: 5:00pm On Feb 23, 2016
grin grin grin am a virgin oo
I haven't seen punna cheesy
cruzita:
see oga spoiler dey form virgin
Re: “All Men Are Same” – 5 Misconceptions Of This Sentence by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 23, 2016
Smellingmouth:
undecided why??
Cause it's awful.
Re: “All Men Are Same” – 5 Misconceptions Of This Sentence by Smellingmouth: 6:04pm On Feb 23, 2016
QueenValerie:
Cause it's awful.
But I like it grin
Re: “All Men Are Same” – 5 Misconceptions Of This Sentence by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 23, 2016
Smellingmouth:

But I like it grin
you best take it down smelly
Re: “All Men Are Same” – 5 Misconceptions Of This Sentence by Smellingmouth: 6:06pm On Feb 23, 2016
QueenValerie:
you best take it down smelly
Actually I can't, I am serving a ban sad
This is my alternate moniker cry
Re: “All Men Are Same” – 5 Misconceptions Of This Sentence by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 23, 2016
Marlvin:

lol, We'd sure have a nice time , Ama take you outta space...

buh they can't ban you , else they'd have a word or two with Moi !
grin please,all you gone do is get'cha self banned too.
Re: “All Men Are Same” – 5 Misconceptions Of This Sentence by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 23, 2016
Smellingmouth:

Actually I can't, I am serving a ban sad
This is my alternate moniker cry
prolly for postin' ugly,awful pics all over the place.
I'm glad they gat cha. grin though I wish they woulda waited tell you got that pic down.
Re: “All Men Are Same” – 5 Misconceptions Of This Sentence by Smellingmouth: 6:14pm On Feb 23, 2016
undecided grin
I am suspecting lalastic.l@la.. the dude had been serving me with bans since last year sad
QueenValerie:
prollly for postin' ugly,awful pics all over the place grin I'm glad they get cha.

Re: “All Men Are Same” – 5 Misconceptions Of This Sentence by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 23, 2016
Smellingmouth:
undecided grin
I am suspecting lalastic.l@la.. the dude had been serving me with bans since last year sad
Act right then.
Re: “All Men Are Same” – 5 Misconceptions Of This Sentence by Smellingmouth: 6:17pm On Feb 23, 2016
QueenValerie:
Act right then.
How?? This is who I am..
I am just a troll cheesy
Re: “All Men Are Same” – 5 Misconceptions Of This Sentence by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 23, 2016
Smellingmouth:

How?? This is who I am..
I am just a troll cheesy
tsk tsk.Welp bye.
Re: “All Men Are Same” – 5 Misconceptions Of This Sentence by Smellingmouth: 6:19pm On Feb 23, 2016
QueenValerie:
tsk tsk.Welp bye.
Lol.. say what?? undecided undecided
Re: “All Men Are Same” – 5 Misconceptions Of This Sentence by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 23, 2016
Smellingmouth:

Lol.. say what?? undecided undecided
What
Re: “All Men Are Same” – 5 Misconceptions Of This Sentence by Smellingmouth: 6:22pm On Feb 23, 2016
QueenValerie:
What
Don't run away...
Re: “All Men Are Same” – 5 Misconceptions Of This Sentence by Marlvin(m): 6:22pm On Feb 23, 2016
QueenValerie:
grin please all gone do is get'cha self banned too.

lol, hahaha you bet I will. you know I won't let you stay lonely huh?
Re: “All Men Are Same” – 5 Misconceptions Of This Sentence by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 23, 2016
Marlvin:

lol, hahaha you bet I will. you know I won't let you stay lonely huh?
sweet,but since you the dude that got me banned in the first place.........
Re: “All Men Are Same” – 5 Misconceptions Of This Sentence by Marlvin(m): 6:55pm On Feb 23, 2016
QueenValerie:
sweet,but since you the dude that got me banned in the first place.........

hun, then know , I did that for 'US'.... #smiles
Re: “All Men Are Same” – 5 Misconceptions Of This Sentence by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 23, 2016
Marlvin:

hun, then know , I did that for 'US'.... #smiles
I'm sure the act was entirely selfish.I gotta go,bye.
Re: “All Men Are Same” – 5 Misconceptions Of This Sentence by Marlvin(m): 7:27pm On Feb 23, 2016
QueenValerie:
I'm sure the act was entirely selfish.I gotta go,bye.

oh c'mon, not a selfish act, got a reason.
Re: “All Men Are Same” – 5 Misconceptions Of This Sentence by IamLucy(f): 11:15am On Mar 13, 2017
Righttt

(1) (2) (Reply)

Finally The Picture Of My Bazooka That Put My G.f Into Coma 18+ / The Importance of Kissing / This Is Why Pastors Need Prayers” – Photo Of Lady At Church Event Trends Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.