Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,538 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Anyone Knows The New Account Of My Only Crush On NL? Her Old Account - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anyone Knows The New Account Of My Only Crush On NL? Her Old Account (3883 Views)

Lady Shows Off Her Old Lover, Kisses Him / Lady Reveals Why She Married Her Old White Husband, People React / Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Knows The New Account Of My Only Crush On NL? Her Old Account by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 06, 2017
Hello all,

I have been restless. It is time to speak out. I was in love with a girl on NL. Suddenly she closed her account. I couldn't reach her since. Please anyone who knows her new account should contact me. Or if u r here, just contact me baby
Re: Anyone Knows The New Account Of My Only Crush On NL? Her Old Account by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 06, 2017
Ask from Séun
Re: Anyone Knows The New Account Of My Only Crush On NL? Her Old Account by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:30pm On Feb 06, 2017
Ask optional1 ; or trapqueen D grin grin she may no her
Re: Anyone Knows The New Account Of My Only Crush On NL? Her Old Account by Samola1(m): 7:32pm On Feb 06, 2017
Seun, Help this guy find his Bae
Re: Anyone Knows The New Account Of My Only Crush On NL? Her Old Account by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 06, 2017
BreadandBeans:
Ask from Séun
All these threads tire person. grin
Re: Anyone Knows The New Account Of My Only Crush On NL? Her Old Account by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 06, 2017
Benita27:
All these threads tire person. grin

No be only u o.. we're still dealing with the lesbiano thread, and here comes a new one now grin
Re: Anyone Knows The New Account Of My Only Crush On NL? Her Old Account by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 06, 2017
BreadandBeans:

No be only u o.. we're still dealing with the lesbiano thread, and here comes a new one now grin
Lol. grin cheesy
Fighters have taken over that one i guess.
Re: Anyone Knows The New Account Of My Only Crush On NL? Her Old Account by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 06, 2017
I sympathise with op

1 Like

Re: Anyone Knows The New Account Of My Only Crush On NL? Her Old Account by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 06, 2017
Benita27:
Lol. grin cheesy
Fighters have taken over that one i guess.

Yes o, 'just watching them in 3D grin
Re: Anyone Knows The New Account Of My Only Crush On NL? Her Old Account by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 06, 2017
BreadandBeans:

Lol.
Re: Anyone Knows The New Account Of My Only Crush On NL? Her Old Account by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 06, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
I sympathise with op
Instead of you to help op find his lost love. grin
Re: Anyone Knows The New Account Of My Only Crush On NL? Her Old Account by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 06, 2017
BreadandBeans:

Link please
Re: Anyone Knows The New Account Of My Only Crush On NL? Her Old Account by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 06, 2017
Re: Anyone Knows The New Account Of My Only Crush On NL? Her Old Account by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 06, 2017
She was and still is my queen. Very beautiful and industrious girl. Even sold body creams for ladies.

Her curves!!!!!! Makes me speechless
Re: Anyone Knows The New Account Of My Only Crush On NL? Her Old Account by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 06, 2017
Benita27:
Instead of you to help op find his lost love. grin
since I have no clue who she is and I'm no GPS, I can only show concern by sympathising. That's all I've got to offer him

May God uphold op and help him locate his lost girl cheesy
Re: Anyone Knows The New Account Of My Only Crush On NL? Her Old Account by OGWaheedi: 8:05pm On Feb 06, 2017
Yes, her new Moniker is Bumbae1, her alternates are Onila and Mamagee bhet her main main moniker is Hateu2.

You are welcome smiley
Re: Anyone Knows The New Account Of My Only Crush On NL? Her Old Account by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 06, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
since I have no clue who she is and I'm no GPS, I can only show concern by sympathising. That's all I've got to offer him

May God uphold op and help him locate his lost girl cheesy
I see... grin
Re: Anyone Knows The New Account Of My Only Crush On NL? Her Old Account by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 06, 2017
Benita27:
I see... grin
why do I have this feeling you are the girl?
Re: Anyone Knows The New Account Of My Only Crush On NL? Her Old Account by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 06, 2017
DonWale:
She was and still is my queen. Very beautiful and industrious girl. Even sold body creams for ladies.

Her curves!!!!!! Makes me speechless
Nairaland could be tiring at times, you should have pressed on when she was still active.
Re: Anyone Knows The New Account Of My Only Crush On NL? Her Old Account by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 06, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
why do I have this feeling you are the girl?
Lol, i don't know the moniker he mentioned, how could it be me?, i don't sell creams and don't have the curves op just described. grin
Re: Anyone Knows The New Account Of My Only Crush On NL? Her Old Account by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 06, 2017
OGWaheedi:
Yes, her new Moniker is Bum.bae1, her alternates are O.nila and Mam.agee bhet her main main moniker is Ha.teu2.

You are welcome smiley
someone has gone mad again

Re: Anyone Knows The New Account Of My Only Crush On NL? Her Old Account by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 06, 2017
OGWaheedi:
Yes, her new Moniker is Bumbae1, her alternates are Onila and Mamagee bhet her main main moniker is Hateu2.

You are welcome smiley

Guy no let me use recession slap u ooo. Imagine u just sent me on a wide goose chase. I have checked all the profiles u mentioned in less than a minute
Re: Anyone Knows The New Account Of My Only Crush On NL? Her Old Account by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 06, 2017
Benita27:
Lol, i don't know the moniker he mentioned, how could it be me?, i don't sell creams and don't have the curves op just described. grin
Well, who knows. Maybe you're playing a '2pac' on op shocked shocked

I've never seen that moniker too. It's gonna be really had for op to find his lost love. But my prayers are with him sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anyone Knows The New Account Of My Only Crush On NL? Her Old Account by OGWaheedi: 8:18pm On Feb 06, 2017
DonWale:

Guy no let me use recession slap u ooo. Imagine u just sent me on a wide goose chase. I have checked all the profiles u mentioned in less than a minute

Hahahaha Bros no vex. Errm you say she get curves abi ? Oya check Iamdaisy and Prettythicksme.
Re: Anyone Knows The New Account Of My Only Crush On NL? Her Old Account by OGWaheedi: 8:20pm On Feb 06, 2017
HateU2:
someone has gone mad again

Igbawo ni yen bere ? Ojo wo la bere love ta n kiss ? Woju ooh, OG WAHEEDI lo n ba soro.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Knows The New Account Of My Only Crush On NL? Her Old Account by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 06, 2017
OGWaheedi:

Hahahaha Bros no vex. Errm you say she get curves abi ? Oya check Iamdaisy and Prettythicksme.
Waheedede wetin happen? cheesy cheesy
Re: Anyone Knows The New Account Of My Only Crush On NL? Her Old Account by OGWaheedi: 8:27pm On Feb 06, 2017
prettythicksme:
Waheedede wetin happen? cheesy cheesy

grin Maami won wa yi ni ooh, won lawon crush yin.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Knows The New Account Of My Only Crush On NL? Her Old Account by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 06, 2017
OGWaheedi:

grin Maami won wa yi ni ooh, won lawon crush yin.
cheesy grin no b me,bet i like ur moniker oo wede wede.Ogawede grin grin
Re: Anyone Knows The New Account Of My Only Crush On NL? Her Old Account by OGWaheedi: 8:35pm On Feb 06, 2017
prettythicksme:
cheesy grin no b me,bet i like ur moniker oo wede wede.Ogawede grin grin

Inspiration loruko yen ba de cheesy cheesy cheesy. OGWEDE hahahahahahah, you no gbadun kankan

1 Like

Re: Anyone Knows The New Account Of My Only Crush On NL? Her Old Account by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 06, 2017
OGWaheedi:

Inspiration loruko yen ba de cheesy cheesy cheesy. OGWEDE hahahahahahah, you no gbadun kankan
Hahahahahahaha ride on oluwede,ogwede.
Re: Anyone Knows The New Account Of My Only Crush On NL? Her Old Account by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 06, 2017
OGWaheedi:

Hahahaha Bros no vex. Errm you say she get curves abi ? Oya check Iamdaisy and Prett.ythicksme.
angry angry
Re: Anyone Knows The New Account Of My Only Crush On NL? Her Old Account by OGWaheedi: 8:38pm On Feb 06, 2017
prettythicksme:
Hahahahahahaha ride on oluwede,ogwede.

Hahahaha. Jaye lo ko Gounsoun Maami Pretty, Buate!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

You Wouldn't Believe What I Saw While Smoking Weed / Pre-wedding Shoot :: Couple To Be Rock Matching Outfits / Hapie Birthday To Sirblunt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.