Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,624 members, 7,955,285 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:30 PM

Freeze Tells AY & Wife: "Please Don't Give The Devil A Chance'' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze Tells AY & Wife: "Please Don't Give The Devil A Chance'' (33152 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Mabel Makun, AY's Wife / Ay’s Wife, Mabel Makun Breaks Silence On Alleged Marriage Crash / Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeze Tells AY & Wife: "Please Don't Give The Devil A Chance'' by ChappyChase: 5:56pm On Feb 23, 2016
What about your own marriage!?

1 Like

Re: Freeze Tells AY & Wife: "Please Don't Give The Devil A Chance'' by blesoh(f): 5:56pm On Feb 23, 2016
Look who is talking, why didn't you save your marriage too.

5 Likes

Re: Freeze Tells AY & Wife: "Please Don't Give The Devil A Chance'' by Shadydamsel(f): 5:57pm On Feb 23, 2016
It is well with you guys
Re: Freeze Tells AY & Wife: "Please Don't Give The Devil A Chance'' by brabus(m): 5:58pm On Feb 23, 2016
Somebody should call Aliko Dangote grin

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Tells AY & Wife: "Please Don't Give The Devil A Chance'' by Koolking(m): 5:58pm On Feb 23, 2016
[quote author=noetic5 post=43181575]

Is this an epitaph or eulogy? There's a thin line between love and hate. Expressing amazement when parties decide to stay apart means living in denial of reality. The parties know where it deeply pinches. Whatever decision they take, it's their choice.

Re: Freeze Tells AY & Wife: "Please Don't Give The Devil A Chance'' by Spicy06: 5:59pm On Feb 23, 2016
If u truly are a friend of the couple, why come to social media to talk to them about their differences? *EYESERVICE* friendship
Re: Freeze Tells AY & Wife: "Please Don't Give The Devil A Chance'' by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 23, 2016
Loudmouth, is it confirmed yet? Why not call them to say your mind undecided
Lubbish undecided
Re: Freeze Tells AY & Wife: "Please Don't Give The Devil A Chance'' by baby124: 6:03pm On Feb 23, 2016
But freeze, devil dey dance shoki, mixed with Michael Jackson on your own. Why don't you practice what you preach. Baba Rolex?
Re: Freeze Tells AY & Wife: "Please Don't Give The Devil A Chance'' by Chukazu: 6:05pm On Feb 23, 2016
muaa:
Mabel sha talll ooo
yea...with the high Hill of " kilimanjero"
Re: Freeze Tells AY & Wife: "Please Don't Give The Devil A Chance'' by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 23, 2016
"You guys are not good together"
Re: Freeze Tells AY & Wife: "Please Don't Give The Devil A Chance'' by Zellie: 6:23pm On Feb 23, 2016
Marriage is really fvcked up though
Re: Freeze Tells AY & Wife: "Please Don't Give The Devil A Chance'' by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 23, 2016
flexxyworld:
Not everywoman can cope with what stardom got too offer..

Not every man can cope with what stardom has to offer. Some believe it is an avenue to misbehave.
Re: Freeze Tells AY & Wife: "Please Don't Give The Devil A Chance'' by MissingBudget: 6:23pm On Feb 23, 2016
mayonnaise:
What does the devil have to do with what is happening?

another superstitious clown angry

Maybe AY cheated on her with the devil. undecided
Re: Freeze Tells AY & Wife: "Please Don't Give The Devil A Chance'' by coaco(m): 6:25pm On Feb 23, 2016
cool Women of nawa days. Go work 4 money to keep the family moving, trouble. Ohk, give her the maximum time on earth she go complain if na love she go take maintain herself.
Plz At if she wants to go let her go na she go loss coz I believe say she no dey feed u. Just make sure u take care of your kids very well.
My dear At believe me another is out there touching her waist. So let her go and try another man and c the difference. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Tells AY & Wife: "Please Don't Give The Devil A Chance'' by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 23, 2016
onatisi:

Thank you. Don't mind Nigerians,always blaming the devil for their weaknesses and mistakes .this is one of the reasons Nigeria has refused to develop,instead of people accepting their faults or mistakes and making corrections ,they will rather sit back and shift the blame on a virtual invincible being

This religion thing is becoming a serious problem
Re: Freeze Tells AY & Wife: "Please Don't Give The Devil A Chance'' by IYANGBALI: 6:31pm On Feb 23, 2016
Na wetin be him own? Abeg A see me here kiss

If one person own no spoil,another person own no go better

1 Like

Re: Freeze Tells AY & Wife: "Please Don't Give The Devil A Chance'' by henryhemon(m): 6:39pm On Feb 23, 2016
E no concern me sha undecided but it wouldn't be nice if they separate.
Re: Freeze Tells AY & Wife: "Please Don't Give The Devil A Chance'' by kayfis: 6:40pm On Feb 23, 2016
onatisi:

Thank you. Don't mind Nigerians,always blaming the devil for their weaknesses and mistakes .this is one of the reasons Nigeria has refused to develop,instead of people accepting their faults or mistakes and making corrections ,they will rather sit back and shift the blame on a virtual invincible being
Why would you say something like that? I must be honest with you. Things happening now to broken marrieges are far beyond ordinary. We must not allow devil to take over our homes.
Talking abt cheating, marriage is not only meant to be enjoyed only but also shld be endured.
Re: Freeze Tells AY & Wife: "Please Don't Give The Devil A Chance'' by doll912(f): 6:44pm On Feb 23, 2016
One thing I still don't get is why a man would go down on his knee to ask a woman to make a home with him and after she makes that home she would now be on her knees in order to makes him stay in the home he asked her to make... Anyway like I'll always tell people, marriage is a partnership. One person shouldn't be asked accept all sorts of rubbish so that the partnership would work (like society expects). Both should make effort. AY and Mabel should both work out their differences. I always insist of BOTH.
Re: Freeze Tells AY & Wife: "Please Don't Give The Devil A Chance'' by Gerrard59(m): 6:54pm On Feb 23, 2016
[quote author=kayfis post=43186843
Talking abt cheating, marriage is not only meant to be enjoyed only but also shld be endured.[/quote]

Which means a man should cheat but a woman shouldn't?
Endure? Why do Nigerians like suffering and smiling? Why can't people enjoy marriages? Why should one endure something(marriage) when s/he can enjoy life being single?

Cheating on your partner is totally unacceptable whether in marriage or boyfriend/girlfriend relationship. Do unto others as you want them to do to you. After na una type go dey talk Bible discussion pass early Christians.
Re: Freeze Tells AY & Wife: "Please Don't Give The Devil A Chance'' by Irishrena1(f): 6:57pm On Feb 23, 2016
Abeg Freeze abi na coolant. I would have respected this your advice very well o except that I tend to remember that you didn't apply the same reasoning when you needed to. Advice (talk) is cheap. angry
Re: Freeze Tells AY & Wife: "Please Don't Give The Devil A Chance'' by wonlasewonimi: 7:05pm On Feb 23, 2016
How did he know devil is a guy?
Re: Freeze Tells AY & Wife: "Please Don't Give The Devil A Chance'' by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 23, 2016
But he has been making jests with the God that would have saved him. He is God of mercy, anyway.
Re: Freeze Tells AY & Wife: "Please Don't Give The Devil A Chance'' by SkinnyDude(m): 7:15pm On Feb 23, 2016
kilokeys:
Is it a joke?

Naah

It's real life, AY..

Retrospectively, ur jokes have been about stammerers, the indigent, physically challenged, body shaming, mentally unstable and other ills of the society..

Whatever is happening to you now isn't funny.. Should other pple find it funny?

Yes, they could. But shouldn't .. Welcome to the real world

For those of who stewpid enough not to see any iota of sense in my post.. Ill advice u see more comedy central gigs. Thats if u will see the humor innit anyway.

African comedy has a long way to go. It reflects our beastly nature and fetishes.
i feel bad/offended anytime a comedian makes joke about stammerers. cos' i'm a stammerer. and it's bad..
Re: Freeze Tells AY & Wife: "Please Don't Give The Devil A Chance'' by Irishrena1(f): 7:18pm On Feb 23, 2016
Spicy06:
If u truly are a friend of the couple, why come to social media to talk to them about their differences? *EYESERVICE* friendship
I too love this your reasoning gan! Something that is not yet confirmed. And even if he being a close friend has confirmed, why help them drag out and wash their dirty linens in public? Does he not have their phone numbers, their address(es) or know of any other means of reaching them to advice them?

Attention seeker. What he knows how to do well is to Claim that a woman beat him blue black and report to us so that we will beat her for him and then to be snapping wristwatch all over the place.
Re: Freeze Tells AY & Wife: "Please Don't Give The Devil A Chance'' by evmandy(f): 7:32pm On Feb 23, 2016
Y don't I like this freeze guy.
#stillaskingmyself
Re: Freeze Tells AY & Wife: "Please Don't Give The Devil A Chance'' by curiox007: 8:07pm On Feb 23, 2016
A man went to a psychotherapist for help over his non being happy all the time , and the therapist adviced him to see a particular clown in a circus center and that the clown will make him Laff and be happy. the man's reply to the therapist was that he was actually the clown in the circus....

moral of the storyy...comedian also cry
Re: Freeze Tells AY & Wife: "Please Don't Give The Devil A Chance'' by flexxyworld(m): 8:14pm On Feb 23, 2016
[quote author=netizenbuzz post=43186420]

Not every man can cope with what stardom has to offer. Some believe it is an avenue to misbehave.[/quote

Misbehave? Not really.. Let's just leave I t@ 'some of the imperfections of stardom'
Re: Freeze Tells AY & Wife: "Please Don't Give The Devil A Chance'' by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 23, 2016
adonbilivit:
freeze too dey talk. watch freak

but he made a lot of sense. Mabel please note that there are over 2 million more beautiful women waiting in line to take over from u. some dey nairaland

And because of that she should stay in an unhealthy environment?
That's if the rumors are true
Re: Freeze Tells AY & Wife: "Please Don't Give The Devil A Chance'' by Favolly(f): 8:16pm On Feb 23, 2016
Wow! Just take a look at the one asking AY not to give the devil a chance...

*Sips tea
Re: Freeze Tells AY & Wife: "Please Don't Give The Devil A Chance'' by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 23, 2016
missKiffy:
See who is talking, this Freeze abi nah cold no get sense sha
waiting for your own advice miss sense
Re: Freeze Tells AY & Wife: "Please Don't Give The Devil A Chance'' by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 23, 2016
[quote author=flexxyworld post=43189276][/quote]

What is wrong is wrong. Don't try to justify it and don't try to give it another name.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Shuttles His Twins In Trolley (Photos) / "Linda Ejiofor Is Pregnant Just Weeks After Her Marriage"? —fans / Eva Alordiah Replies Fan Who Said Her Forehead Is Big

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.