Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,902 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Paul Okoye Shuttles His Twins In Trolley (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Shuttles His Twins In Trolley (Photos) (33051 Views)

Paul Okoye Steps Out With His Twins In New Photo / Paul Okoye Shares Photo Of His Twins Chilling At The Beach / Paul Okoye And His Twins In Adorable Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paul Okoye Shuttles His Twins In Trolley (Photos) by Jeus(m): 7:37pm On Sep 06, 2017
Nigerian Musician, Paul Okoye shared a picture where he was shuttling his babies (twins).

The new dad isnt shying away from daddy duties.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/09/daddy-duties-paul-okoye-shuttles-his.html

8 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shuttles His Twins In Trolley (Photos) by CEOYOMZZYBLOG: 7:41pm On Sep 06, 2017
ok
Re: Paul Okoye Shuttles His Twins In Trolley (Photos) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 06, 2017

Is something wrong with his wife

his wife is rarely photographed with her kids

or is he now a woman wrapper.

he should at least keep those kids out of social media

5 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shuttles His Twins In Trolley (Photos) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 06, 2017
Evaberry:

Have you seen DJ Khalid's social media account?

Its almost as if Asahd doesn't have a mother.

Leave them alone, its sweet to see fathers dote on their kids. It doesn't make them "Woman Wrappers", it only makes them Daddies.

183 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Shuttles His Twins In Trolley (Photos) by JamieNaija(m): 8:20pm On Sep 06, 2017
kennygee:

Leave them alone, its sweet to see fathers dote on their kids. It doesn't make them "Woman Wrappers", it only makes them Daddies.

Word!!!!!!!

90 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Shuttles His Twins In Trolley (Photos) by deepwater(f): 8:20pm On Sep 06, 2017
Seun
Check out this topic as top news on your website
Was this your dream or you have simply lost control ? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shuttles His Twins In Trolley (Photos) by Slayer2: 8:21pm On Sep 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe. You will never have sense! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shuttles His Twins In Trolley (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 8:21pm On Sep 06, 2017
Reason im not yet married...I must hustle and gather enough so my children will enjoy DADDY like this...If not chinenye,ogechi,oluchi,ife e.t.c biko stop troubling me. Im not ready to marry.

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shuttles His Twins In Trolley (Photos) by ateamblezing(f): 8:21pm On Sep 06, 2017
Baba ibeji,carry go
Re: Paul Okoye Shuttles His Twins In Trolley (Photos) by tintingz(m): 8:21pm On Sep 06, 2017
Evaberry:

Africans and backward thinking.

First of all what is your business with him and his babies?

Secondly, is it bad for a father to have time with his babies?

Lastly, there is no law that said someone should not flaunt his/her kid on social media.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Shuttles His Twins In Trolley (Photos) by falopey: 8:22pm On Sep 06, 2017
That's what every man does in advanced society while his wife walks along. Nothing wrong with that. In fact, you will be too ashamed walking with your wife while she is the one pushing the cart. Unless she walks along. It's the norm.

6 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shuttles His Twins In Trolley (Photos) by lollypeezle(m): 8:22pm On Sep 06, 2017
Anty Eva water, please what do you want abeg?
If it is the wife that is doing the wahala, you will talk, now it is the husband and you're still complaining.
Double standard ladies don't get married sweetly. Change before it is too late because i am already seeing you in Shilo come next year.
Evaberry:

7 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shuttles His Twins In Trolley (Photos) by Platony(m): 8:22pm On Sep 06, 2017
One "Evaberry kor Eva soap ni" talkin trash here on NL becos u subscribe N100 data. I jst feel u're a child, definitely Indomie Generation. If only u knw hw it feels & d Joy it brings to spend time wit ur own kids, which i knw u dnt av yet', u won't cal him dat (woman wrapper)....A day witout my kids depreciates my joy. Evn wen am out of town, i cnt count hw many times i do talk wit dem on phone daily.

Attention Seeker!! undecided

9 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shuttles His Twins In Trolley (Photos) by Shortyy(f): 8:23pm On Sep 06, 2017
Cool. Gram daddy
Re: Paul Okoye Shuttles His Twins In Trolley (Photos) by sonofanarchy(m): 8:23pm On Sep 06, 2017
he's irrelevant in abroad nobody send am

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shuttles His Twins In Trolley (Photos) by jumaiusmanne(f): 8:23pm On Sep 06, 2017
kennygee:

i swear you have sense

10 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shuttles His Twins In Trolley (Photos) by Yewandequeen(f): 8:25pm On Sep 06, 2017
Cute
Re: Paul Okoye Shuttles His Twins In Trolley (Photos) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 06, 2017
deepwater:
Seun

Rotfl.

But that's why there are different sections on the Forum. It caters to different people and different topics of life.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shuttles His Twins In Trolley (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 8:25pm On Sep 06, 2017
Vickyrotex is just delaying the blessings of God in our lives cry cry
Re: Paul Okoye Shuttles His Twins In Trolley (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 8:26pm On Sep 06, 2017
deepwater:
Seun
he have losted control
Re: Paul Okoye Shuttles His Twins In Trolley (Photos) by loomer: 8:27pm On Sep 06, 2017
Evaberry:

So man dey spend time with his kids don turn am woman wrapper

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shuttles His Twins In Trolley (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 8:28pm On Sep 06, 2017
and this i s news worthy?...

y are the mods not moving credible topics to fp
Re: Paul Okoye Shuttles His Twins In Trolley (Photos) by guru90: 8:29pm On Sep 06, 2017
Fathers are more important than mothers....... I c it here!
Re: Paul Okoye Shuttles His Twins In Trolley (Photos) by MustiizRaja(m): 8:30pm On Sep 06, 2017
all na show offf baba later
Re: Paul Okoye Shuttles His Twins In Trolley (Photos) by MustiizRaja(m): 8:32pm On Sep 06, 2017
Evaberry:

lwkmmdddd why d tin con dey pain u pass the owner.. my dear come make we born our own sheyb u wan dey carry pikin u go carry tire

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shuttles His Twins In Trolley (Photos) by Olulinks(m): 8:33pm On Sep 06, 2017
Evaberry:

It's because of preying eyes like yours na.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shuttles His Twins In Trolley (Photos) by Gangster1ms: 8:36pm On Sep 06, 2017
Cool
Re: Paul Okoye Shuttles His Twins In Trolley (Photos) by Stylz69(m): 8:37pm On Sep 06, 2017
I was expecting to see a trolley instead I saw a pram. Highly disappointed

4 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shuttles His Twins In Trolley (Photos) by sonnie10: 8:47pm On Sep 06, 2017
Stylz69:
I was expecting to see a trolley instead I saw a pram. Highly disappointed

I was expecting to see his twins, as in an adult .
Re: Paul Okoye Shuttles His Twins In Trolley (Photos) by AntiWailer: 9:03pm On Sep 06, 2017
kennygee:

Spot on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Shuttles His Twins In Trolley (Photos) by daddysprincess1: 9:21pm On Sep 06, 2017
And why is this news??
The whites in the pictures don't seem to care, focus on getting things done for yourself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ben Bruce With Burna Boy And His Mother At The BET Awards 2019 In US / Beverly Osu Hospitalized For Ankle Injury / Isabella Ayuk Joins Nollywood, Features With Mercy Johnson, Nkem Owoh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.