Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,346 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! - Music/Radio (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! (177137 Views)

. / N-guage's Music Thread. / My Personal Music Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by 9ja4eva: 4:24am On Nov 15, 2007
young_digi:

and yea just to add, funafric is the best naija music site around right now, they got the best shit there, u guys need to check em out

i found a song i have searched all over the internet for

U pay to download
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by youngdigi(m): 5:15am On Nov 15, 2007
yup, $0.99 per song, dats maaaad cheap
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by babatunde0: 6:50am On Nov 15, 2007
Yound Digi,
Abeg we need to hook up oh.Can U post a list of the naija songs u have .I think we can work something out.I have a couple myself.Let know what's up bro .
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by 9ja4eva: 9:16am On Nov 15, 2007
young_digi:

yup, $0.99 per song, that is maaaad cheap

True
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by earthrealm(m): 10:17am On Nov 17, 2007
hey, i need ONYINYE by obione,

the link i gat earlier on wasnt good, contained only about 2 minutes of the song,
pls i need a link 2 get the whole song, thanks
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by bolajibaok(m): 1:41pm On Nov 17, 2007
BIGGEST NAIRALAND BATTLE RAP WORLD CUP.2007 FINALS.ENTRIES NOW OPEN

a few more slots to go , hurry up and register .the battle rap world cup is about to begin

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-93267.0.html
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by youngdigi(m): 4:05pm On Nov 17, 2007
babatunde0:

Yound Digi,
Abeg we need to hook up oh.Can You post a list of the naija songs u have .I think we can work something out.I have a couple myself.Let know what's up bro .
babatunde, i got a huge list of nigerian songs, im afraid i wont be able to list them all here, especially when most are in a archived drive, lets do this, just list the name of any songs u want and i'll have a look for u, u can list them periodically as well
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by youngdigi(m): 4:19pm On Nov 17, 2007
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by bolajibaok(m): 2:12am On Nov 18, 2007
I AM A HUGE MUSIC COLLECTOR, MY LAPPY IS FULL OF OVER 500000 MP3S AND STILL i consider these 6 as the scarciest nigerian songs for anyone to find, if u have ANY pls upload for us

take a look

1. zaaki azzay- yara -maman shata
2. black masqueradaz- pour kerosene
3. esse agesse-peppersoupe mama
4. mc smoke
5. eldee xl-mic snatcher
6. nel oliver-wedding day
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by babatunde0: 2:28am On Nov 18, 2007
Young Digi,
You asked for it :
Alex Zitto - Tickle me, To Be Free
Stella Monye - Oko Mi Ye, Ki Lo De, Ife
Oritz Williki,Shina Peters,Sound Sultan & ? - Nigeria '99 Sound Track
Dayo Kujore - Soko Extra, Or Any Of His Albums
Kollington Ayinla - American Yankee,Fuji Megaster,Fuji Ropopo,Ijo Yoyo,Ijo Mbe,Kasa Bubu
Adewale Ayuba - Buggle D
Shina Petters - Mr President And The Album Afeter Shinamania
Onyeka Onwenu - Peace Song, Iyo Gogo
Azzizat - Hold On
Tera Cota - City called Sodome
The Mandators - The Rat Race Album
Broda Martins - Mushin Olosa
Funmi Adams - Everything You Can Get By Her
Eddie Okonta - Bisi
Sikiru Ayinde Barrister - Disney World Album, Barry @ 40
Gentleman Dele Taiwo - Funkadelia
Lt Shotgun - Baby Jowo
Daniel Wilson - Mr Raggamuffin, Heartbreaker, Obirin Dada
Blakky - Aro, Blakky's House, Wonderful Mom
Salaw Abeni - Indian Waka
Baba Fryo - Denge Pose
Earth Quake - Sa Ma Gbadun
Veno M - Nigeria Go Survive
Maintain - All Their Tracks
Mike Okri - All His Tracks
Sunny Okosun - Wind Pf Change, African Woman
Jamboss Express - Mama Africa

Here is the first batch.I will be waiting anxiciously grin
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by Nobody: 2:51am On Nov 18, 2007
X-2-X  :

@Khai_Khai

Here you go. (If no be God)  I for don die -  VICTOR.  (low bitrate though)

http://www.esnips.com/doc/610bfa73-8939-4033-bd6f-cdc6f17389be/If-no-be-God-Victor

Guys there is this song by Modele (a group or ladies, I think) Its called
Adara (not the one by Asa). Who get am please share with your countrymen
(and women).

thanks
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by youngdigi(m): 4:00am On Nov 18, 2007
babatunde i know u are keen on audio quality so i'm not sure if these will be of standard to u, but oh well, these are what i could find for now, no offense but most of my yoruba music are so long im not sure if they start and end at the right places cry

Kollington - Ijo Yoyo
http://www.zshare.net/audio/4980151e17dca2/

Kollington - Fuji Master
http://www.zshare.net/audio/49802073c1bbf2/

u should be able to get the following on agidi.com

Onyeka - Peace Song
Blakky - Aro, Blakky's House, Wonderful Mom
Baba Fryo - Denge Pose
Maintain - All Their Tracks
Mike Okri - All His Tracks

Alex Zitto - Tickle Me , i have this but honestly i am not uploading that for anyone to get it free, i will advise anyone who wants that song to go get it from www.funafric.com, because a lot of people played on this thread with that song fronting like they had it when they were just bullshittin, so no hard feelings, its just $0.99 or N127 on their site, they got a lot of good stuff there too

Daniel Wilson, i am looking for that album that has those songs u have listed////its was a classic album, but i can't find it anywhere, soon as i do, i will upload here

Mandators - rat race , i just lost it in my ipod, i will be gettin it again soon, so stay tuned, will upload soon as its ready

that girl Funmi Adams, do u know the name of some of her songs, i remmeber someone was on my pc the other day and they were saying, ohh u have funmi adams but i can't even find the song they were referring to, maybe u ca gimme a list of her songs and ill check again
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by babatunde0: 4:17am On Nov 18, 2007
Young Digi,
Thanks for the heads up.I tried the ones u sent,my guess is you got them from Youtube.I also have this programme that enables me to extract audio, but the sad thing with the ones you sent is they did not start from the begining.
As for Funmi Adams,the title I can remember for now is her song "Nigeria".As for Alex Zitto, na wah oh ! You for hook a brother up now.Actually my fear with these sites is how safe are they with ones credit card info ? I would not mind buying some of these songs myself.If theyoruba songs you have are too long, abeg let us find another medium to share.I have a couple of naija songs myself so if you have some that you are looking for, please feel free to ask.
I just looked up Funmi Adams album,it is called "All we need is love"
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by bolajibaok(m): 3:20pm On Nov 18, 2007
@babatunde
i have all these songs on my laptop except eddy okonta and stella monye

all those fuji songs ae on ares galaxy
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by X2X(m): 3:26pm On Nov 18, 2007
Guys,

kindly share as much as u can, esnips.com is a nice host. Thanks
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by youngdigi(m): 8:50pm On Nov 18, 2007
@bolaji, i wonder why the fukk u keep coming in here saying u have this and that, and u never upload, wat kind of human being are u?? nobody wants to know if u have it, we just want to share, thats all, all this talk talk with no acton is annoying as fukk, ive seen u say this same thing over 5 times on this forum and u never upload shit, pls upload the songs if u have them or stop fukkin talkin

@babatunde, yea i got those off youtube, most of the yoruba music i got were off youtube, the funmi adams i remember her now, i actually loved those songs "all we need is love" and "nigeria", unfortunately i dont think i have them, i would have known if there were on my pc or not, anyways, hit me up on my email with ur yahoo or msn messenger id and we can work some things out, smiley
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by X2X(m): 11:05pm On Nov 18, 2007
9ja4eva requested for Gongo Aso by 9ice.

Please any one that has it kindly up. I am in love with the song too.

Thanks.

Biggups to all the brodas that keep this thread going . . . . una know unaselfs.

By the way, lala4boi dey scarce oh. Hope no probs?
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by bolajibaok(m): 8:39am On Nov 19, 2007
@YOUNG DIGI
WHEN I TELL U I HAVE THEM BELIEVE THEM , I JUST DONT HAVE TIME TO UPLOAD .AM TOO BUSY AT WORK , AND MY INTERNET CONNECTION IS KINDA SLOW,

@POSTER
GONGO ASO IS ON YOUTUBE , DOWNLOAD IT FREE WITH A YOUTUBE DOWNLOADER
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by sophienwa(f): 11:05am On Nov 19, 2007
bolajibaok:

@YOUNG DIGI
WHEN I TELL You I HAVE THEM BELIEVE THEM , I JUST DONT HAVE TIME TO UPLOAD .AM TOO BUSY AT WORK , AND MY INTERNET CONNECTION IS KINDA SLOW,

but what is  the point telling us u have them if u r not sharing considering d fact that it is of no benefit to us? hhmmm, i wonder undecided
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by youngdigi(m): 1:25pm On Nov 19, 2007
sophienwa:

but what is the point telling us u have them if you're not sharing considering d fact that it is of no benefit to us? hhmmm, i wonder undecided

exactly my point
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by bolajibaok(m): 5:45pm On Nov 19, 2007
@SOPHIENWA
I HAVE ADDED U TO YAHOO MESSENGER, ACCEPT IT ,AND GET UR SONGS INCLUDING THE INDIAN SONGS, LIKE I TOLD AM TOO BUSY WITH MY WORK TO BE UPLOADING, SO GET UR ASS ON YAHOO MESSENGER NOW.AM ALWAYS ONLINE NOW
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by X2X(m): 6:55pm On Nov 19, 2007
@young_digi, Sophienwa, others.

pls just ignore him.
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by doyin13(m): 2:21am On Nov 20, 2007
youngdigi

abeg do u have walakolombo. i checked on the funafric site. No luck

relieve my hunger abeg sad sad
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by youngdigi(m): 3:34am On Nov 20, 2007
@doyin, unfortunately i dont have that song, sorry
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by 9ja4eva: 5:43am On Nov 20, 2007
bolajibaok:

@YOUNG DIGI
WHEN I TELL You I HAVE THEM BELIEVE THEM , I JUST DONT HAVE TIME TO UPLOAD .AM TOO BUSY AT WORK , AND MY INTERNET CONNECTION IS KINDA SLOW,

@POSTER
GONGO ASO IS ON YOUTUBE , DOWNLOAD IT FREE WITH A YOUTUBE DOWNLOADER

I no see am oh.You fit post d link?
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by babatunde0: 8:24am On Nov 20, 2007
Does anyone have songs from this yoruba group from way back : Wura Fadaka ?

1 Like

Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by aramibayo(f): 1:55pm On Nov 20, 2007
hi guys,visit www.funafric.com and download all these songs and more.
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by eldee(m): 4:34pm On Nov 20, 2007
Please can we all just stick to esnips, it's easier for everyone to download and upload. Just register and u can upload 50gig of music, and u never worry about it expiring after sometime. It's easier to stick wiv one than going to different websites or using Instant Messenger.
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by X2X(m): 5:16pm On Nov 20, 2007
Abi, me too, I have been rooting for esnips.
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by vivicintia(f): 8:12pm On Nov 20, 2007
can se you don't have Treeze's Wadamo & Darijimi Download them here www.mp3.com/treeze
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by awonboiz: 9:06pm On Nov 20, 2007
abeg any1 with eedris new album, "THE KING IS BACK" ?

wonder aw many kings we av for 9ja rap sef undecided, eldee sef say im na king, wen dem born am, na wa o!!
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by eldee(m): 10:02pm On Nov 20, 2007
@awon boiz
no reach that side at all. only newyork has about 4 claiming kings. The Southside has like three. Our whole big naija has only three or four.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (100)

MP3 Download - Eminem Venom Music Audio / A Thread For Keyboardists / Romantic Yoruba Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.