Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,464 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! - Music/Radio (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! (177144 Views)

. / N-guage's Music Thread. / My Personal Music Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by acidrop(f): 4:20am On Dec 18, 2007
where is lala oooo ur esnip is not working what happened now?
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by tosinadeda: 11:06pm On Dec 19, 2007
bolajibaok:

8gig, hilarious , i have over 39gig of naija songs only

so wetin dat one come teach us now lipsrsealed undecided
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by osasp(m): 11:09pm On Dec 19, 2007
lol
braggin' rights
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by bolajibaok(m): 1:38am On Dec 20, 2007
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by 9ja4eva: 8:49am On Dec 20, 2007
Guy what of Inferno?
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by tosinadeda: 7:16pm On Dec 20, 2007
bolaji tried downloading like three of the songs and its teln me file not found angry angry
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by youngdigi(m): 7:41pm On Dec 20, 2007
bolaji is a scam , this thread says "Official Naija MUSIC" and this guy is uploading "daisywords.exe".

[b]DO NOT[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color] [/b]download any of those links he has put up except u want a virus on ur machine
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by tosinadeda: 7:46pm On Dec 20, 2007
bolaji y u dey Bleep up now
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by bolajibaok(m): 8:59pm On Dec 20, 2007
@young digi
this is why i hate uploading, the link always expires after sometime , and digi u guys were meant to just pick the songs u want and leave the executables, they aint viruses, illiteracy is a problem 4 u , not all .exe files are viruses , digi hard skulls.learn somfin new today.

@9ja4eva
check my prof and add me to messenger , i will send the inferno to u , i got it locked down

@tosinadeda
there are a lotta expired links up in here , go to page 5 , all the links expired cos of idle downloads, so why blame me .
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by tosinadeda: 9:32pm On Dec 20, 2007
bolajibaok:

@tosinadeda
there are a lotta expired links up in here , go to page 5 , all the links expired because of idle downloads, so why blame me .

so its my fault u posted an expired link abi by the way u posted this shit todayso i guess u uploaded it today also grin so how come they re expired and by the way do files on rapidshare expire
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by X2X(m): 12:53am On Dec 21, 2007
bolajibaok:

@young digi
this is why i hate uploading, the link always expires after sometime , and digi u guys were meant to just pick the songs  u want and leave the executables, they aint viruses, illiteracy is a problem for you , not all .exe files are viruses , digi hard skulls.learn somfin new today.

@9ja4eva
check my prof and add me to messenger , i will send the inferno to u , i got it  locked down

@tosinadeda
there are a lotta expired links up in here , go to page 5 , all the links expired because of idle downloads, so why blame me .

SHARAP there.  You are a super scam! All you do is brag  and post sh*t links.
We can do without you and your 100 Terabytes of mp3's!

Folks, earlier on this thread, I adviced you guys to simply ignore this bolajibaok of a man.
Deal with him at your own risk. Nuff said.
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by diddy4(m): 3:04am On Dec 21, 2007
make una no vex ooo.

person get yahoozee by Olu maintain?

i do not want esnipe cuzz i cannot download from it.

thanks.
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by bolajibaok(m): 8:19am On Dec 21, 2007
@tosin
why dont u get ur loud mouth on yim and see if u wont get those teeths cracked. how could u blame me for an expired link , is that the only link that expired cos of inactive downloads ?

@x-2-x
who the eff are you??
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by bolajibaok(m): 8:24am On Dec 21, 2007
tosinadeda:

so its my fault u posted an expired link abi by the way u posted this shit todayso i guess u uploaded it today also grin so how come they re expired and by the way do files on rapidshare expire

so this internet illiterate doesnt know that rapidshare files expires after some days, and to think that this junkyard dog graduated from unilag?, no wonder. HE ACTUALLY MEANT UNIPETROL.
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by bolajibaok(m): 8:57am On Dec 21, 2007
eedris reunion rap with 50 cent kora awards abj ,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9M56P_VKwY8

insert youtube link in techcrunch and download from http://www.techcrunch.com/get-youtube-movie/
play with flv or vlc

youngdigi .x-2-x and tosin da illiterate trio will definitely not understand this
they will then begin to flap their brakeless mouths again, u heard ?
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by Ebaby2: 4:09pm On Dec 21, 2007
Does anyone have p square - do me and any of their new songs!!!!!Thanks
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by tosinadeda: 8:21pm On Dec 21, 2007
Bolaji u jst dey Bleep urself up,u say files on rapidshare expire after some days,how come urs xpired on d same day u posted them and u call pple illetrates! Just upload the shit again and cut d crap jare

p.s neva told u i av graduated and by d way dnt u think using private info i  gave u on yim to throw tantrums at me is really uncald for?

jst re post the stuff again
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by X2X(m): 9:28pm On Dec 21, 2007
diddy4:

make una no vex ooo.

person get yahoozee by Olu maintain?

i do not want esnipe cuzz i cannot download from it.

thanks.

Here is a link to yahoozee in my sendspace folder:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/q8y8ac Please scroll to the bottom off the page when it loads to see the file download link.

Cheers.

By the way, anyone who says rapidshare links expire after a few days is definately mistaken.
I download files off rapidshare that are more than 2 years old on the servers. The rule is
"days of inactivity" rather than how old the files are. RapidShare.com allows 90 days of
inactivity - If an uploaded file is not downloaded by anyone within a 90 day period, only then
does the file/link "expire". As an "internet illiterate", I beg the learned ones to explain to me
how 90 days can be described as a "few days"!

Lets do what this thread is meant for - Request and share Nigerian songs and stop calling people names or bragging.
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by X2X(m): 9:37pm On Dec 21, 2007
E-baby:

Does anyone have p square - do me and any of their new songs!!!!!Thanks
@E-baby, Khai_Khai posted a rapidshare link to the new P-Squre album.Its on the previous page.

I am reposting it here to save you the hassle of looking back for the link. I
downloaded the album from this link some days ago, no problem whatsoever and its still working.

http://rapidshare.com/files/77218084/Game_Over.rar.html

Njoy.
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by youngdigi(m): 11:53pm On Dec 21, 2007
bolaji u are a cow, callin me an internet illiterate, who is an illiterate in me and u

1st the thread said request and upload, u were bragging and not uploading
2nd the thread says naija music, u are uploading executable files

common sense is barely not common, if u cant easily interprete those, u are a scam and i say it again, u can drink piss and die if u want, thats ur business
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by 9ja4eva: 1:15am On Dec 22, 2007
bolajibaok:

eedris reunion rap with 50 cent kora awards abj ,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9M56P_VKwY8

insert youtube link in techcrunch and download from http://www.techcrunch.com/get-youtube-movie/
play with flv or vlc

youngdigi .x-2-x and tosin da illiterate trio will definitely not understand this
they will then begin to flap their brakeless mouths again, u heard ?

Correct link.
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by bolajibaok(m): 3:04am On Dec 22, 2007
@young digi
immaturity and badmouthing is definitely a virtue for u init? no wonder you are a 16yr old untrained internet illiterate, keep pushing it and lets see how i tear ur alter ego and image into public shreds .homo-phrodite keep running ur stinky yinky, naija in da mosuckin buildin, now 3 mumus are begining to learn about expiry dates and inactive validity periods, more like teck digi .i am a true master .i school the pupils out of ya eyes sockets

x-2-x, tosin and young digi aka young megida aka young golddigger , bring the beef straight to my face and get ur illiterate heads slapped the eff off.
am totally unstoppable
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by youngdigi(m): 7:03am On Dec 22, 2007
i dont get it, u just said u have like 1 million terabytes of naija music alone, and this is all u cud upload?? songs that are all over the shelves in nigeria markets, wat makes ur music collection so special? pls tell me, so after alllllllll this talk and blabbin, this is wat u come up with, mr. [b]B[/b]low[b]J[/b]ob? its like theres some parasites dat eat up ur dead brain cells and it triggers ur senseless utterance of words, cus sango knows i laugh anytime i see ur posts, antelope
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by tosinadeda: 9:10am On Dec 22, 2007
bolajibaok:

@young digi
immaturity and badmouthing is definitely a virtue for u init? no wonder you are a 16yr old untrained internet illiterate, keep pushing it and lets see how i tear your alter ego and image into public shreds .homo-phrodite keep running your stinky yinky, naija in da mosuckin buildin, now 3 mumus are begining to learn about expiry dates and inactive validity periods, more like teck digi .i am a true master .i school the pupils out of ya eyes sockets

x-2-x, tosin and young digi aka young megida aka young golddigger , bring the beef straight to my face and get your illiterate heads slapped the eff off.
am totally unstoppable

guy stop all this bullshit and post the fcukn songs again abi wetin wan cause all this one now

X-2-
X:

@E-baby, Khai_Khai posted a rapidshare link to the new P-Squre album.Its on the previous page.

I am reposting it here to save you the hassle of looking back for the link. I
downloaded the album from this link some days ago, no problem whatsoever and its still working.

http://rapidshare.com/files/77218084/Game_Over.rar.html

Njoy.

x-2-x please i downloaded the psquare album, but i dnt know how to open it, colud u plssssssssssssssss help
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by bolajibaok(m): 9:18am On Dec 22, 2007
@tosinadeda and young digi and x-2-x
i told you these 3 gays are internet illiterates,

quote from tosinadeda "" x-2-x please i downloaded the psquare album, but i dnt know how to open it, colud u plssssssssssssssss help '' see this illiterate internet baby crying
i downloaded this and i dont know how to open""

, baitch shut up, download winzip or winrar and extract the downloaded p-square album to your desktop, even the fool young digi couldnt teach his fellow gay this .
how could a graduate not know how to play an ordinary zip file, and ur biatchy mouthing someone who lectures u on expiry dates , punk ass mofreakin homos,
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 22, 2007
tosinadeda:

x-2-x please i downloaded the psquare album, but i dnt know how to open it, colud u plssssssssssssssss help

ok,  the file is archived,   you need winrar to decompress it,
you can get it here. .

http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm

under "Localized WinRAR versions", click on English
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by tosinadeda: 9:27am On Dec 22, 2007
bolajibaok:

quote from tosinadeda "" x-2-x please i downloaded the psquare album, but i dnt know how to open it, colud u plssssssssssssssss help '' see this illiterate internet baby crying
i downloaded this and i don't know how to open""

, baitch shut up, download winzip or winrar and extract the downloaded p-square album to your desktop, even the fool young digi couldnt teach his fellow gay this .
how could a graduate not know how to play an ordinary zip file, and your biatchy mouthing someone who lectures u on expiry dates , punk ass mofreakin homos,

na wa for u o bolaji shocked shocked the one wey i ask u, you no ans

khai_khai:

ok, the file is archived, you need winrar to decompress it,
you can get it here. .

http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm

under "Localized WinRAR versions", click on English

thanks so so much, bolaji u don see sane human being
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 22, 2007
bolajibaok:

i downloaded this and i don't know how to open""

how could a graduate not know how to play an ordinary zip file, and your biatchy mouthing someone who lectures u on expiry dates , punk ass mofreakin homos,

Bros,

The following links wey you post are no sound files.
they are executables, no one wants to get a virus.

http://rapidshare.com/files/50502000/daisywords-install.exe
http://rapidshare.com/files/50506951/vpiano20.exe
http://rapidshare.com/files/50508874/askgurujoe_setup.exe

If you post link today, e no dey expire so soon
and you can always repost,  no vexing there
but executables in the name of music?? no be so now
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by holythug(m): 9:35am On Dec 22, 2007
because they gat doe cool
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by tosinadeda: 9:42am On Dec 22, 2007
mtf
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by bolajibaok(m): 9:45am On Dec 22, 2007
@khia khia
now this is a polite way to talk to someone,
those links have been up for sometime , some have inactive downloads and were deleted in rapid servers, but an ""i dont know how to open a zip file"" illiterate /i dont know rapidshare links expires after 90days unilag illiterate local undergraduate aka tosin and digi , finks otherwise, they thot it thotful to insult rather than observe politely like khia did, lil did they know they are just on the verge of self destructing their own insultive images .

if u look at the links posted well the chinwe link and saucekid link are still active, this shows clearly that they aint trojans. the vpiano.exe was actually a piano roll software for music and beat making, moreso i dont know how an internet user would not have antiviruses or anti trojan
but the ungrateful young digi aka young megida, aka young golddigger saw it otherwise , this is an idiot i exchange files with on yahoo messenger coming out to insult me like ish, a simple reason why some niggas get shot for no just cause .
Re: OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!! by MrInfo1(m): 9:48am On Dec 22, 2007

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (100)

MP3 Download - Eminem Venom Music Audio / A Thread For Keyboardists / Romantic Yoruba Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.