Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Would You Marry An Actor/actress? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Marry An Actor/actress? (1137 Views)

11 Serious Facts You Must Know Before You Marry An Igbo Girl / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / Before You Marry A Divorcee. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Marry An Actor/actress? by Ekakamba: 6:10pm On Feb 23, 2016
Nairalanders, would you marry an actor/actress that acts ace movies which involves deep french kissing, smooching or touching of vital parts? Would you allow your spouse to go into the movie industry, then let him/her accept such roles when offered?
Re: Would You Marry An Actor/actress? by cruzita(f): 6:11pm On Feb 23, 2016
nope i dont want a controversial married life.I want a peaceful life after marriage
Re: Would You Marry An Actor/actress? by Strahovski1(m): 6:13pm On Feb 23, 2016
My wife is an actress. Infact she acts lots of mainstream romance movies even include erotic scenes.

smiley
Re: Would You Marry An Actor/actress? by Cutehector(m): 6:15pm On Feb 23, 2016
Even the actors knw they can't marry their fellow female celebrities cool

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry An Actor/actress? by Smellingmouth: 6:16pm On Feb 23, 2016
Nahh..
Re: Would You Marry An Actor/actress? by Ekakamba: 6:18pm On Feb 23, 2016
What 'bout allowing your consort into the industry plus allowing her to accept such roles? Would you?
Cutehector:
Even the actors knw they can't marry their fellow female celebrities cool
Re: Would You Marry An Actor/actress? by rosieluv(f): 6:29pm On Feb 23, 2016
no i cant
Re: Would You Marry An Actor/actress? by Jblaiseboy(m): 6:37pm On Feb 23, 2016
Wetin ? Ah ah.. .am i not a human being ? Bros you reason am ....how can i turn on the tv i bought with my money to see the wife i married with my money being held on the waist by another man,who will take her to bed then they will take light (naija film)
*i will just faint*
Re: Would You Marry An Actor/actress? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 23, 2016
Yes! yes! yesssss!
I love fame!
Inshort I must marry a celebrity or become one myslf!
Paparazi's, vogue foto shoots, tours, janded wardrobe, amazing fans, award shows etc dats my life!
Re: Would You Marry An Actor/actress? by Ekakamba: 7:42pm On Feb 23, 2016
Jblaiseboy:
Wetin ? Ah ah.. .am i not a human being ? Bros you reason am ....how can i turn on the tv i bought with my money to see the wife i married with my money being held on the waist by another man,who will take her to bed then they will take light (naija film)
*i will just faint*
grin grin grin lol
Re: Would You Marry An Actor/actress? by Ekakamba: 7:45pm On Feb 23, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Yes! yes! yesssss!
I love fame!
Inshort I must marry a celebrity or become mine myslf!
Paparazi's, vogue foto shoots, tours, janded wardrobe, amazing fans, award shows etc dats my life!
Re: Would You Marry An Actor/actress? by Cutehector(m): 10:19pm On Feb 23, 2016
Ekakamba:
What 'bout allowing your consort into the industry plus allowing her to accept such roles? Would you?
well since it's a script, I will try so hard to allow her accept such roles...
Re: Would You Marry An Actor/actress? by Leriebloom(f): 10:21pm On Feb 23, 2016
Why not?
Re: Would You Marry An Actor/actress? by akike: 10:31pm On Feb 23, 2016
Strahovski1:
My wife is an actress. Infact she acts lots of mainstream romance movies even include erotic scenes.

smiley

What is her name?
Re: Would You Marry An Actor/actress? by Dahveydson(m): 11:13pm On Feb 23, 2016
Leriebloom:
Why not?

After the rain, comes sunlight. Your family will come out stronger. It's well...
Re: Would You Marry An Actor/actress? by refiner(f): 11:16pm On Feb 23, 2016
yea I can.....I will av to join acting too and make sure he only act dose intimate scenes with me!!!smiley
Re: Would You Marry An Actor/actress? by Leriebloom(f): 11:19pm On Feb 23, 2016
Dahveydson:

After the rain, comes sunlight. Your family will come out stronger. It's well...
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry An Actor/actress? by katori: 11:19pm On Feb 23, 2016
Why not? Work shound`t bring troubles in your life. All this problems are in your head.
Re: Would You Marry An Actor/actress? by Strahovski1(m): 11:22pm On Feb 23, 2016
akike:

What is her name?

Do you watch Bollywood movies?
Re: Would You Marry An Actor/actress? by Marlvin(m): 11:24pm On Feb 23, 2016
It's only a movie, her making it seem real adds to her artistic level, thereby making her, fans favourite. buh of cos there er boundaries set aside for such acts, if the dude crosses the boundary, I'd find him, speak to him in a language he will understand , with a baseball bat
Re: Would You Marry An Actor/actress? by akike: 11:24pm On Feb 23, 2016
Strahovski1:

Do you watch Bollywood movies?

Yes
Re: Would You Marry An Actor/actress? by Marlvin(m): 11:25pm On Feb 23, 2016
refiner:
yea I can.....I will av to join acting too and make sure he only act dose intimate scenes with me!!!smiley
Re: Would You Marry An Actor/actress? by Ekakamba: 8:23am On Feb 24, 2016
Hmmm! The last time I heard such was year 2001 (JSS II). Since then I haven't come across persons desperate for fame except multi-millionaires who wanna show themselves briefly. Well, all the best.
naughtynaughty:
Yes! yes! yesssss!
I love fame!
Inshort I must marry a celebrity or become one myslf!
Re: Would You Marry An Actor/actress? by Ekakamba: 8:33am On Feb 24, 2016
Lol! If he crossed his boundary? You only know 'bout that if your consort don't like him but if she does? You'll never know he's servicing her grin
Marlvin:
It's only a movie, her making it seem real adds to her artistic level, thereby making her, fans favourite. buh of cos there er boundaries set aside for such acts, if the dude crosses the boundary, I'd find him, speak to him in a language he will understand , with a baseball bat
Re: Would You Marry An Actor/actress? by Marlvin(m): 8:40am On Feb 24, 2016
Ekakamba:
Lol! If he crossed his boundary? You only know 'bout that if your consort don't like him but if she does? You'll never know he's servicing her grin

My woman wouldn't dare cheat on Me (matter of facts, I've got informants)..... so I won't worry abouh that....
Re: Would You Marry An Actor/actress? by Ekakamba: 8:56am On Feb 24, 2016
Hmmm!!!!! I agree with you (your woman won't dare cheat on you) but my woman will not cheat on me. Hope you get the difference. You don't trust your woman thats why you're stalking her (you gat informants) but the more you see the less you understand bro.
Marlvin:

My woman wouldn't dare cheat on Me (matter of facts, I've got informants)..... so I won't worry abouh that....
Re: Would You Marry An Actor/actress? by Marlvin(m): 9:10am On Feb 24, 2016
Ekakamba:
Hmmm!!!!! I agree with you (your woman won't dare cheat on you) but my woman will not cheat on me. Hope you get the difference. You don't trust your woman thats why you're stalking her (you gat informants) but the more you see the less you understand bro.

#smiles, This isn't abouh My woman, (got informants mainly for some reasons) buh like I said, My woman wouldn't cheat on Me.
Re: Would You Marry An Actor/actress? by latinoKingdom(m): 9:13am On Feb 24, 2016
Yes I can
Re: Would You Marry An Actor/actress? by Ekakamba: 9:19am On Feb 24, 2016
Oh! Sorry for the misconception *grins* Got you now.
Marlvin:

#smiles, This isn't abouh My woman, (got informants mainly for some reasons) buh like I said, My woman wouldn't cheat on Me.

(1) (Reply)

5 Steps To Getting Over The One Who Broke Your Heart. / Ever Wonderd How Long You Need To Last To Please Her / That Moment When You Wish She Was Your Bae

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.