Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

Relationship And Mankind - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship And Mankind (409 Views)

What Men Do That Annoys Women In Relationship And Friendships / What Is The Best Age Gap In A Relationship And Marraige? - The Economist / Get Professional Advice /Answers For Your Relationship and Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Relationship And Mankind by PatientVulture: 6:38pm On Feb 23, 2016
Life is full of relationships.....(marriage,Relationship with God,Friends,Employer-employee,family,Boyfriend-Girlfriend.etc)
Relationships have proven to be the toughest task of humans.The truth about relationship "based on my own view" is ,it is all about rights and duties.
Humans have problems with relationship because we only care about our right and forget about our duties.You hear complaints like "My wife is cheating on me" ,"My boss doesn't care about me.he hasn't promoted me for the past 2 years" ,"My father hates me","My daughter doesn't care about me","God is not fair to me" e.t.c,we should ask ourselves "What am i doing wrong that makes my wife cheat","am i really delivering .or what makes my boss ignore me" ,"am i really following Gods commandments?" e.t.c.
We should all make sure we perform our duties diligently and surely our rights would be taken care of; after all we can't do without relationship
thank you all
Re: Relationship And Mankind by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 23, 2016
NOTED
Re: Relationship And Mankind by Cutehector(m): 3:02pm On May 21, 2022
PatientVulture:
Life is full of relationships.....(marriage,Relationship with God,Friends,Employer-employee,family,Boyfriend-Girlfriend.etc)
Relationships have proven to be the toughest task of humans.The truth about relationship "based on my own view" is ,it is all about rights and duties.
Humans have problems with relationship because we only care about our right and forget about our duties.You hear complaints like "My wife is cheating on me" ,"My boss doesn't care about me.he hasn't promoted me for the past 2 years" ,"My father hates me","My daughter doesn't care about me","God is not fair to me" e.t.c,we should ask ourselves "What am i doing wrong that makes my wife cheat","am i really delivering .or what makes my boss ignore me" ,"am i really following Gods commandments?" e.t.c.
We should all make sure we perform our duties diligently and surely our rights would be taken care of; after all we can't do without relationship
thank you all
kiss

(1) (Reply)

Parents Generally Feel Hurt, Rejected And Angry When There Kids Misbehave. / Only An Empty Vessel Won't Read!! / My Sister-in-law Is A Street Fighter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.