Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,547 members, 7,816,329 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

A Woman (Neighbor) Asked My Mom If I'm Attending School Really Hard? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Woman (Neighbor) Asked My Mom If I'm Attending School Really Hard? (1944 Views)

Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. / He Met Me In My Mom's Shop 10 Years Ago,Now This Is Happening; Lady Reveals.PICS / Can You Tell If I'm Beautiful Enough? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Woman (Neighbor) Asked My Mom If I'm Attending School Really Hard? by mamagee3(f): 11:05pm On Feb 23, 2016
My Neighbor's Mom Asked My Mom about me and if I'm going to school really hard. She also complained to my mother that I don't greet her.

What do you all make of this?
Re: A Woman (Neighbor) Asked My Mom If I'm Attending School Really Hard? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 23, 2016
its always you n your neighbour...
my neighbour this, my neighbour that..
are u sure u are not possessed?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Woman (Neighbor) Asked My Mom If I'm Attending School Really Hard? by Jadekitana(f): 11:17pm On Feb 23, 2016
Hahahahaha Mamagee it's enough, please don't kill me with laughter grin
Re: A Woman (Neighbor) Asked My Mom If I'm Attending School Really Hard? by Topestbilly(m): 11:19pm On Feb 23, 2016
As for me, Tope. I make no single sense of ur me n my neighbour stuff u pull up here all d time...
Re: A Woman (Neighbor) Asked My Mom If I'm Attending School Really Hard? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Feb 23, 2016
Just kill all your neighbours cheesy, believe me your problems will be solved.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Woman (Neighbor) Asked My Mom If I'm Attending School Really Hard? by tempest01(m): 11:25pm On Feb 23, 2016
mamagee3:
My Neighbor's Mom Asked My Mom about me and if I'm going to school really hard. She also complained to my mother that I don't greet her.

You dey get New new neighbours every week?

2 Likes

Re: A Woman (Neighbor) Asked My Mom If I'm Attending School Really Hard? by mamagee3(f): 11:25pm On Feb 23, 2016
Jadekitana:
Hahahahaha Mamagee it's enough, please don't kill me with laughter grin
There's nothing to laugh about.

I'm being honest with my problem.
Re: A Woman (Neighbor) Asked My Mom If I'm Attending School Really Hard? by Taiwo20(m): 11:26pm On Feb 23, 2016
mamagee3:

How old are u?
Re: A Woman (Neighbor) Asked My Mom If I'm Attending School Really Hard? by mamagee3(f): 11:27pm On Feb 23, 2016
tempest01:

You dey get New new neighbours every week?
No. It's the same people.

They just keep giving me mixed feelings.

Sorry for creating any form of confusion.
Re: A Woman (Neighbor) Asked My Mom If I'm Attending School Really Hard? by tempest01(m): 11:28pm On Feb 23, 2016
mamagee3:

No. It's the same people.

They just keep giving me mixed feelings.

Sorry for creating any form of confusion.

Just stay indoors and never go out....okay? You'll be fine.
Re: A Woman (Neighbor) Asked My Mom If I'm Attending School Really Hard? by tempest01(m): 11:29pm On Feb 23, 2016
Taiwo20:

How old are u?

She should be old enough...
Re: A Woman (Neighbor) Asked My Mom If I'm Attending School Really Hard? by mamagee3(f): 11:29pm On Feb 23, 2016
tempest01:

Just stay indoors and never go out....okay? You'll be fine.
What are you insinuating?
Re: A Woman (Neighbor) Asked My Mom If I'm Attending School Really Hard? by Jadekitana(f): 11:31pm On Feb 23, 2016
mamagee3:

There's nothing to laugh about.

I'm being honest with my problem.

My dear, you don't have a problem! You just allow little things get to you, which shouldn't be. You should learn to overlook so many things, your neighbours, people's remarks, the way people stare at you and all that, just learn to ignore lotsa things! In that way you would have to suffer from complex issues. By the way, you are beautiful in your own way, you don't need constant reassurance, tell yourself that everyday before you step out.
Re: A Woman (Neighbor) Asked My Mom If I'm Attending School Really Hard? by tempest01(m): 11:31pm On Feb 23, 2016
mamagee3:

What are you insinuating?
I'm insinuating you don't run into any of your neighbours and you'll be fine....They all seem meddlesome.
And all your posts are about them esp. that guy that always tries to impress you. Hope you've given him a taste of you though.
Re: A Woman (Neighbor) Asked My Mom If I'm Attending School Really Hard? by RoyalBlak007: 11:35pm On Feb 23, 2016
they don't exist...
Re: A Woman (Neighbor) Asked My Mom If I'm Attending School Really Hard? by mamagee3(f): 11:43pm On Feb 23, 2016
tempest01:
I'm insinuating you don't run into any of your neighbours and you'll be fine....They all seem meddlesome.
And all your posts are about them esp. that guy that always tries to impress you. Hope you've given him a taste of you though.
Give him a taste of me.

You must be joking! grin
Re: A Woman (Neighbor) Asked My Mom If I'm Attending School Really Hard? by JudgementHammer: 12:21am On Feb 24, 2016
mamagee3:

Simple. They like you but you lack the knowledge of afrrican culture of respect. If you were in her shoes, would you be d 1st to greet a young girl your daughter's age? You who's already full of pride at this little age
Re: A Woman (Neighbor) Asked My Mom If I'm Attending School Really Hard? by oppybouy(m): 12:27am On Feb 24, 2016
You again! Always about your neighbour. I wonder wah would happen if you live in a face me I face you house.

1 Like

Re: A Woman (Neighbor) Asked My Mom If I'm Attending School Really Hard? by mamagee3(f): 1:25am On Feb 24, 2016
tempest01:
Mind You, I'm not talking about different neighbors.

I'm talking about different individuals in the same family.

Shows you how hot things are getting up here.
Re: A Woman (Neighbor) Asked My Mom If I'm Attending School Really Hard? by Nobody: 1:52am On Feb 24, 2016
DDeliverer:
its always you n your neighbour...

my neighbour this, my neighbour that..

are u sure u are not possessed?
isn't that why you are the deliverer? Pls do your thing grin
Re: A Woman (Neighbor) Asked My Mom If I'm Attending School Really Hard? by funkyibodude(m): 2:00am On Feb 24, 2016
You seem to feel so insecure about your neighbour, why not put up some courage and confront them, instead of all this dumb threads undecided
Re: A Woman (Neighbor) Asked My Mom If I'm Attending School Really Hard? by crismark(m): 4:01am On Feb 24, 2016
smh.......
Re: A Woman (Neighbor) Asked My Mom If I'm Attending School Really Hard? by Taiwo20(m): 9:47am On Feb 24, 2016
tempest01:

She should be old enough...
Old enough to...?
Re: A Woman (Neighbor) Asked My Mom If I'm Attending School Really Hard? by Hysmady(m): 11:04am On Feb 24, 2016
Neighbour this neighbour that...It seems u have phobia for neighbour undecided
Re: A Woman (Neighbor) Asked My Mom If I'm Attending School Really Hard? by tpiah2: 7:31pm On Feb 24, 2016
Are you going to school or not?

Seems you like posting what you hear about others and reframing them as if they're your own story.
Re: A Woman (Neighbor) Asked My Mom If I'm Attending School Really Hard? by mamagee3(f): 7:36pm On Feb 24, 2016
tpiah2:
Are you going to school or not?

Seems you like posting what you hear about others and reframing them as if they're your own story.
Yeah, I go to school.

But this is my story.
Re: A Woman (Neighbor) Asked My Mom If I'm Attending School Really Hard? by JudgementHammer: 12:27am On Feb 25, 2016
oppybouy:
You again! Always about your neighbour. I wonder wah would happen if you live in a face me I face you house.
Ah. Na war be that oh. Real war. Person weh dey live for flat with her own car and still dey complain like this. If na face me I face you, na to blow nairaland romance section.

(1) (Reply)

Can U Guys Do/live Without Sex / How People Operate Here For Beginners / 7 Benefits Of Getting Married At A Young Age That No One Told You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.