Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Clear Evidence 2 Show Dat God Exists. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Clear Evidence 2 Show Dat God Exists. (1805 Views)

Christians: How Does It Feel To Know GOD Exists? / How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? / What Is The Logical Way To Prove That God Exists? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clear Evidence 2 Show Dat God Exists. by bindex(m): 9:34pm On Jul 12, 2009
MrCrackles:

Do i know you?

Do you know the poster
Re: Clear Evidence 2 Show Dat God Exists. by MrCrackles(m): 9:37pm On Jul 12, 2009
bindex:

Do you know the poster

Piss off then you tosser. . . . . angry
Re: Clear Evidence 2 Show Dat God Exists. by bindex(m): 9:42pm On Jul 12, 2009
MrCrackles:

Piss off then you tosser. . . . . angry

grin grin grin grin
Re: Clear Evidence 2 Show Dat God Exists. by Tudor6(f): 9:45pm On Jul 12, 2009
MrCrackles:

Piss off then you tosser. . . . .  angry

Simple question they asked about your islam, instead of you to admit your ignorance you're busy foaming in the mouth like a rabid dog! What a Shame!
Re: Clear Evidence 2 Show Dat God Exists. by noetic2: 11:43pm On Jul 12, 2009
toneyb:

Bla bla bla bla bla This drive by apologist never seems to stop giving. grin grin. Keep on living in your world of delusion and fantasies. What did your god tell you the last time he "appeared" to you in your "dreams"? Did he tell you to keep making a fool of your self on a public forum? Why do you keep embarrassing your god? You are not doing a good job when it comes to defending or making a case for him at all. As bindex has said no god that exist will allow  know nothings like you to make his case for him or defend him. if your god exist he will do it himself.

Noetic: Do you believe in god?

Toneyb: No I don't

Neotic: Why don't you

Toneyb: Because the word god has no universal, coherent and acceptable definition even amongst member of the same faith and religion, it can be taken to mean anything besides there is no evidence for any god. people just make up claims about their various god, claims they can not support or provide any evidence for. That is why people believe only based on faith.

Neotic: You can talk about the lack of evidence for other gods like the bastard allah the god of the moslems, but I empirical have evidence for the existence of my god.

Toneyb: Are you sure you have empirical evidence for the existence of your god?

Noetic: Yes I do

Toneyb: Ok nice I will like to see your empirical evidence which shows that your god exist and is that which you portray him to be.

Neotic: My god appears to me in my dreams that's empirical evidence number 1, I also feel his presence during praise and worship sessions in church or during fellowships. He has richly blessed my life and those are the empirical evidence for the existence of the god of the bible.

Toneyb:   . I thought you said you have empirical evidence, What you have said are not evidence at all, they are only unsubstantiated claims, any body can make such claims, You said you have empirical evidence to show that your god exist and all you can provide and baseless and unsubstantiated claims?

Neotic: (Foaming in the mouth) Yes they are empirical evidence you stupid son of satan, they are evidence, provide your own evidence to show that my god does not exist, you stupid son of satan and god hater, where is your evidence to show that my god does not exist you son of satan, unintelligent fool, ignorant and stupid atheist bla bla bla bla bla, the bible talks about fools like you in the book of john, book of galatians, book of mark. idiot atheist and god hater unintelligent irrational fool.

Toneyb: I am not a god hater, I can't hate what I dont believe in, you said you have empirical evidence for the existence of you god, all I did was ask you to provide the evidence, but you only made ridiculous claims.

Neotic: And I provided the empirical evidence. I said my god appears to me in my dreams you stupid, ignorant and unintelligent son of satan bla bls bla bla bla. What is the meaning of ridiculous? What are the ontology of ridiculous? do you use your brain at all? what is the meaning of ridiculous?

Toneyb: (Runs away laughing) What the f**k.  grin grin

grin grin grin nice creative and hillarious. but very very false and untrue.

please answer the questions I asked in my last post thou pathetic IGNORAMUS.
Re: Clear Evidence 2 Show Dat God Exists. by toneyb: 11:36am On Jul 13, 2009
noetic2:

grin grin grin nice creative and hillarious. but very very false and untrue.

please answer the questions I asked in my last post thou pathetic IGNORAMUS.

If your god exist he will definitely not allow an incompetent, irresponsible and know nothing ignoramus like you to defend his positions or tell people about him or what he wants of them. He will do it himself. The only person you have succeeded in convincing that your god exist is yourself and your deluded mind.
Re: Clear Evidence 2 Show Dat God Exists. by noetic2: 8:44pm On Jul 13, 2009
toneyb:

If your god exist he will definitely not allow an incompetent, irresponsible and know nothing ignoramus like you to defend his positions or tell people about him or what he wants of them. He will do it himself. The only person you have succeeded in convincing that your god exist is yourself and your deluded mind.

why are u so ridiculously STUPID? how am I defending GOD?

I am simply stating my opinion, which also reveals the IGNORANCE of urs? why do u have a problem answering my questions?
Re: Clear Evidence 2 Show Dat God Exists. by toneyb: 8:49pm On Jul 13, 2009
noetic2:

why are u so ridiculously STUPID? how am I defending GOD?

I am simply stating my opinion, which also reveals the IGNORANCE of urs? why do u have a problem answering my questions?

And when has your opinion ever made any sense or meaning?
Re: Clear Evidence 2 Show Dat God Exists. by noetic2: 8:50pm On Jul 13, 2009
toneyb:

And when has your opinion ever made any sense or meaning?

can u stop being STUPID? why do u have a problem answering my questions?

(1) (2) (Reply)

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? / Was Jesus Married, Did Jesus Have A Wife? / A Question (or 2) For The Atheists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.