Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Stop Blaming Buhari, Lets Help Him. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Blaming Buhari, Lets Help Him. (1220 Views)

Fani-Kayode To Emir Sanusi "Shut Up" For Blaming Jonathan On Palestinian State / Stop Blaming Fulani Herdsmen For Every Attack, Sultan Tells Nigerians / Ben Bruce Reacts To Lai Mohammed's Blaming Of GEJ For Fuel Scarcity (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Blaming Buhari, Lets Help Him. by BobUg28(m): 1:31am On Feb 24, 2016
I'm still wondering why so many Nigerians are too quick to blame the government on every thing that happens in Nigeria since APC assumed the presidential seat. We tend to turn everything into politics maiming and criticising our governments.
Imagine, recently, I got an update from Sahara Reporters on my news feed that 13 indigens of Edo state with fake international passports were nabbed at Kano on their way to Libya; probably travelling to Spain, Portugal, Italy, Latvia or any other country at the brink of North Africa.
I took a little time to read through the antecedents comments only to see people blaming APC on how hard they have made Nigeria become which had propelled people to look for a greener pasture elsewhere.
Then it caught my attention, why must we always attribute every Nigeria unwholesome conditions to APC? Was it after the inception of APC that people began travelling outside the shore of Nigeria aiming to look for a greener pasture?
As far as I know, and history remains relevant, people began travelling outside the country even before Chinua Achebe was born. Then, we( they) never blamed Sir Frederick Lord Lugard and his self-acclaimed amiable wife, Lady Flora Shaw with their contingents who saw to the mess Nigerians are in for themselves now?

Nigerians should learn to maintain a positive outlook even when everything all seemed to be heading north. Every nation has its ups and downs. This is our own turn, so let's face it squarely. The overhyped China we all know and hear about today were once worse than Nigeria both politically, economically , corruption, terrorism , bad governance etcetera.
It was through the help of a God sent technocrats that they got savaged and everything turned around within a matter of some few years. What about Singapore? Have you pressed to find out how they got recuperated from the shackles of bad governance hence boosted their economy to an enviable height?
I recalled vividly nine years back or thereabouts when there was a Global Economic Melt-down , then we Nigeria never witnessed the Economic crunches cos our own economy was thriving on its optimal performance. We were all happily enjoying the excesses we have on our foreign Reserve till when everything almost got exhausted. Nobody had ever known that things will turn out this way.

Let's stop blaming our government, let's see to an alternative means of fixing Nigeria rather than lampooning whoever that is saddled with the responsibility of carrying our fragile nation to the promise land.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stop Blaming Buhari, Lets Help Him. by Nobody: 1:32am On Feb 24, 2016
God bless you for this piece. God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Blaming Buhari, Lets Help Him. by BobUg28(m): 1:36am On Feb 24, 2016
You're welcome my brother. Nigeria remains the only country we can truly call our own.

modelmike7:
God bless you for this piece. Gos bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Stop Blaming Buhari, Lets Help Him. by xpac01(m): 1:45am On Feb 24, 2016
Ok. But I also wish he (PMB) stops blaming GEJ.

9 Likes

Re: Stop Blaming Buhari, Lets Help Him. by dubemnaija: 1:52am On Feb 24, 2016
Oh you want us to stop blaming Buhari and start blaming gej abi?

Well, as long as PMB continues to be on that seat, he must be blamed.

APC zombie

10 Likes

Re: Stop Blaming Buhari, Lets Help Him. by BobUg28(m): 2:03am On Feb 24, 2016
dubemnaija:

For how long will you keep blaming him? What will you achieve from an endless blame game? Those are the questions you ought to ask yourself before deciding if you can blame him or not.

1 Like

Re: Stop Blaming Buhari, Lets Help Him. by dubemnaija: 2:05am On Feb 24, 2016
BobUg28:

For how long will you keep blaming him? What will you achieve from an endless blame game? Those are the questions you ought to ask yourself before deciding if you can blame him or not.

He will be blamed as long as he remains the president. Atleast the APC blamed gej as long as he reigned. Tit for tat

9 Likes

Re: Stop Blaming Buhari, Lets Help Him. by alexory23(m): 2:11am On Feb 24, 2016
Prayer changes people
Re: Stop Blaming Buhari, Lets Help Him. by Standing5(m): 2:42am On Feb 24, 2016
Buhari needs no help from lazy folks. He is performing beyond expectation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Blaming Buhari, Lets Help Him. by Nobody: 3:04am On Feb 24, 2016
I was about to say this too. Let's help him make our country better. He can't do it alone. I know it's very easy to pass blames around but that doesn't help.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Blaming Buhari, Lets Help Him. by candiva2013(m): 3:19am On Feb 24, 2016
Tell yourself the truth. If this was gej's regime would you have writen this. Your hypocrisy is part of nigeria's problem.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Blaming Buhari, Lets Help Him. by Okanokan(m): 3:43am On Feb 24, 2016
Does he need help? He does not look like one in need of help, his stubborn resistance to alternative economic views will spell doom for our country Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Blaming Buhari, Lets Help Him. by Achuwa1(m): 3:50am On Feb 24, 2016
Who just said buhari is performing ?,,or did u drink brukutu in ur dream ?,,do u know pure water is now #20 per satch.,,,
Nigerians really like shying away from the truth,,,,inshort,apc supporters like suffering & smilling..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Blaming Buhari, Lets Help Him. by dubemnaija: 5:52am On Feb 24, 2016
Standing5:
Buhari needs no help from lazy folks.
He is performing beyond expectation.

Keep masturbating in ya dreams
Re: Stop Blaming Buhari, Lets Help Him. by pdpchangeapc(m): 6:28am On Feb 24, 2016
We should stop blaming Buhari that is the present president while Buhari and APC are busy blaming Jonathan that is no more there. Your hypocrisy has no barrier. Tell us who to blame for giving Naija 'unrealistic Promises'?
Re: Stop Blaming Buhari, Lets Help Him. by eleojo23: 6:31am On Feb 24, 2016
Sorry bro, Buhari and APC taught us the blame game.
Re: Stop Blaming Buhari, Lets Help Him. by lawrenceunaa: 7:24am On Feb 24, 2016
BobUg28:

what is this one saying .
Who started the blame GEJ campaign. What brought buhari and APC to power was "THE BLAME GAME"

young man do me a favour JUST GETOUT
GERRARAHIA ZOMBIE sad

1 Like

Re: Stop Blaming Buhari, Lets Help Him. by plaetton: 7:37am On Feb 24, 2016
BobUg28:
I'm still wondering why so many Nigerians are too quick to blame the government on every thing that happens in Nigeria since APC assumed the presidential seat. We tend to turn everything into politics maiming and criticising our governments.
Imagine, recently, I got an update from Sahara Reporters on my news feed that 13 indigens of Edo state with fake international passports were nabbed at Kano on their way to Libya; probably travelling to Spain, Portugal, Italy, Latvia or any other country at the brink of North Africa.
I took a little time to read through the antecedents comments only to see people blaming APC on how hard they have made Nigeria become which had propelled people to look for a greener pasture elsewhere.
Then it caught my attention, why must we always attribute every Nigeria unwholesome conditions to APC? Was it after the inception of APC that people began travelling outside the shore of Nigeria aiming to look for a greener pasture?
As far as I know, and history remains relevant, people began travelling outside the country even before Chinua Achebe was born. Then, we( they) never blamed Sir Frederick Lord Lugard and his self-acclaimed amiable wife, Lady Flora Shaw with their contingents who saw to the mess Nigerians are in for themselves now?

Nigerians should learn to maintain a positive outlook even when everything all seemed to be heading north. Every nation has its ups and downs. This is our own turn, so let's face it squarely. The overhyped China we all know and hear about today were once worse than Nigeria both politically, economically , corruption, terrorism , bad governance etcetera.
It was through the help of a God sent technocrats that they got savaged and everything turned around within a matter of some few years. What about Singapore? Have you pressed to find out how they got recuperated from the shackles of bad governance hence boosted their economy to an enviable height?
I recalled vividly nine years back or thereabouts when there was a Global Economic Melt-down , then we Nigeria never witnessed the Economic crunches cos our own economy was thriving on its optimal performance. We were all happily enjoying the excesses we have on our foreign Reserve till when everything almost got exhausted. Nobody had ever known that things will turn out this way.

Let's stop blaming our government, let's see to an alternative means of fixing Nigeria rather than lampooning whoever that is saddled with the responsibility of carrying our fragile nation to the promise land.

We blame the government because the people in power are not sincere.
They came to power through pretences.

We see now that they are simply power hungry opportunists with Zero vision.

Their premiere budget exposed their yansh.

Who else do we blame for the mismanagement of affairs?

The government itself has BLAME-GEJ as it's official economic policy.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Blaming Buhari, Lets Help Him. by Jokerman(m): 7:55am On Feb 24, 2016
OP, if not Buhari who should we blame, God
Re: Stop Blaming Buhari, Lets Help Him. by BobUg28(m): 8:45am On Feb 24, 2016
Achuwa1:
Who just said buhari is performing ?,,or did u drink brukutu in ur dream ?,,do u know pure water is now #20 per satch.,,,
Nigerians really like shying away from the truth,,,,inshort,apc supporters like suffering & smilling..

Be realistic joor. Where in Nigeria do they sell pure water for N20, these are part of the reasons why we're held spell bound. We can never be serious for once even when the situation demands seriousness.

Nigerians...Smh.
Re: Stop Blaming Buhari, Lets Help Him. by virus05(m): 9:50am On Feb 24, 2016
dubemnaija:

APC zombie
grin u catch am red handed.. .tanx joor. .Ur brain dey dere
Re: Stop Blaming Buhari, Lets Help Him. by BobUg28(m): 9:54am On Feb 24, 2016
Jokerman:
OP, if not Buhari who should we blame, God

stop being a joker grin
Re: Stop Blaming Buhari, Lets Help Him. by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 24, 2016
virus05:
grin u catch am red handed.. .tanx joor. .Ur brain dey dere

See teeth.
Re: Stop Blaming Buhari, Lets Help Him. by BobUg28(m): 3:54pm On Feb 27, 2016

How much did you bought pure water today, sir?
There's nothing like shying away from the truth. We are only too quick in blaming and hyping an unwholesome conditions in Nigeria.

Rather than appraising them whenever they got it right.

Achuwa1:
Re: Stop Blaming Buhari, Lets Help Him. by BobUg28(m): 4:03pm On Feb 27, 2016
candiva2013:
Tell yourself the truth. If this was gej's regime would you have writen this. Your hypocrisy is part of nigeria's problem.

Of course!!!

Why not? Mind you; I wasn't a pro Buharist during the presidential election, I voted for Gej but now that he isn't there, Is it not the same Nigeria?

Why must we keep blaming him? That's the question?
Re: Stop Blaming Buhari, Lets Help Him. by omaguibu(m): 4:38pm On Feb 27, 2016
Did Buhari tell you he needs help? Someone who has made himself an EFCC Chairman, CBN Gov, Chief Judge, prosecutor general and all what not. Why asking for help for him You cant be more Catholic than the Pope.
Re: Stop Blaming Buhari, Lets Help Him. by Soreza(m): 4:41pm On Feb 27, 2016
U VE TO TELL BUHARI TO STOP BLAMING JONATHAN AND THE PAST GOVERNMENT, HE SHOULD STOP TRAVELLING N WORK FOR THE COUNTRY, HE IS NOT MINISTER OF TRANSPORT HE IS THE PRESIDENT.
Re: Stop Blaming Buhari, Lets Help Him. by BobUg28(m): 3:03am On Mar 01, 2016
grin grin

This sounds funny anyway, albeit him being an austere old man who has no listening ear, he still needs our help. Blaming him from now till 2023 will never change anything.

omaguibu:
Did Buhari tell you he needs help? Someone who has made himself an EFCC Chairman, CBN Gov, Chief Judge, prosecutor general and all what not. Why asking for help for him You cant be more Catholic than the Pope.
Re: Stop Blaming Buhari, Lets Help Him. by BobUg28(m): 3:10am On Mar 01, 2016
Soreza:
U VE TO TELL BUHARI TO STOP BLAMING JONATHAN AND THE PAST GOVERNMENT, HE SHOULD STOP TRAVELLING N WORK FOR THE COUNTRY, HE IS NOT MINISTER OF TRANSPORT HE IS THE PRESIDENT.

[b]"HIS NOT MINISTER OF TRANSPORT"[/b]This literally got me cracked up. Young Lad, Your concern should be the motive behind his travelling not where and how many time he travelled. Provided that he travel to meet with the president of other different countries to sign a great deal of business cooperation, I don't have issue with him.

(1) (Reply)

Onitsha Mall Set To Take Off This Month- Pictures / NASS Goes Against Buhari On N1.04 MTN Fine-naij.com / What Is Wrong With This Buhari's Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.