Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,397 members, 7,830,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Reply To A Lady Calling Guys Womaniser - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reply To A Lady Calling Guys Womaniser (36198 Views)

Teach Me How To Be A Womaniser I Want To Be / Iam ademumu, A Womaniser.. Seekin For True Love / Ladies:how To Spot A Playboy, Cheat, Womaniser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reply To A Lady Calling Guys Womaniser by mccoy47(m): 9:53am On Feb 24, 2016
Lolz. Wickedest! grin
Re: Reply To A Lady Calling Guys Womaniser by hollowpot15684(m): 9:54am On Feb 24, 2016
LoL..
Re: Reply To A Lady Calling Guys Womaniser by PRINCEHPXP(m): 9:54am On Feb 24, 2016
Wow today is my birthday PS show me some love Nl

8 Likes

Re: Reply To A Lady Calling Guys Womaniser by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 24, 2016
rheether:
Any guy who isn't a womanizer is not an attractive man.

The real babe has spoken. Some lame men will start wailing now.
Real nigga never front yet he is always an attraction from everyone around him and only a beta would not notice the real babes.#iloverealladies

3 Likes

Re: Reply To A Lady Calling Guys Womaniser by Onliie(m): 9:55am On Feb 24, 2016
rheether:
Typical confused woman

5 Likes

Re: Reply To A Lady Calling Guys Womaniser by PrinceEvolution(m): 9:56am On Feb 24, 2016
Oma307:
For real, let me start my league
too much 4 one woman to handle truth be told..
Re: Reply To A Lady Calling Guys Womaniser by BabaIbo: 9:57am On Feb 24, 2016
Correct
Re: Reply To A Lady Calling Guys Womaniser by olajuwon1111(m): 9:57am On Feb 24, 2016
vERY PERFECT... undecided shocked grin :
Re: Reply To A Lady Calling Guys Womaniser by philomental: 9:57am On Feb 24, 2016
vizkiz:
Even the FATHER and SON still needs the HOLY GHOST to become trinity grin tongue

Thank you bro, for bailing us(guys) out... You are our hero cheesy

If u r a christian then this joke is too expensive as regards this thread...

6 Likes

Re: Reply To A Lady Calling Guys Womaniser by anthonyirekpita(m): 9:58am On Feb 24, 2016
That just d fact man nice one!!!!!!
Re: Reply To A Lady Calling Guys Womaniser by ourchoice(m): 9:58am On Feb 24, 2016
PRINCEHPXP:
Wow today is my birthday PS show me some love Nl
Lailai! No likes for u today!! Go out and have a real birthday....take your friends out, buy cake and stop hiding behind your keyboard to beg for birthday likes....will it buy u birthday cake or what na play o cheesycheesy

9 Likes

Re: Reply To A Lady Calling Guys Womaniser by Gidoka(m): 9:59am On Feb 24, 2016
rheether:

Ewoo... You are beautiful Becos of this ur comments

1 Like

Re: Reply To A Lady Calling Guys Womaniser by tubouncen(m): 10:00am On Feb 24, 2016
rheether:

Its either u are a side chick to a guy or ur guy is a chronic womanizer

6 Likes

Re: Reply To A Lady Calling Guys Womaniser by litetias(m): 10:01am On Feb 24, 2016
knostbrown01:
I just came after this short on twitter and it's a grin answer

This sentence is disgraceful and maybe the Op is a graduate.
How hard can it be to communicate in English?
Shame!
Re: Reply To A Lady Calling Guys Womaniser by ColtPython(m): 10:02am On Feb 24, 2016
Epic reply!!! grin
Re: Reply To A Lady Calling Guys Womaniser by ColtPython(m): 10:04am On Feb 24, 2016
litetias:

This sentence is disgraceful and maybe the Op is a graduate.
How hard can it be to communicate in English?
Shame!

So you now mark grammatical errors of faceless individuals on the internet. Hope they pay you well sha... If not, check my signature tongue

1 Like

Re: Reply To A Lady Calling Guys Womaniser by OlivetBen(m): 10:04am On Feb 24, 2016
rheether:

This is a fallacy of generalization. Are u justifying evil?

6 Likes

Re: Reply To A Lady Calling Guys Womaniser by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 24, 2016
rheether:
so, in other words, im nt attractive. choi. mamanmoo!
Re: Reply To A Lady Calling Guys Womaniser by ifeomaekol(f): 10:11am On Feb 24, 2016
ote author=rheether post=43200422]Any guy who isn't a womanizer is not an attractive man. [/quote]guess u ll b comfortable wen ur man runs afta oda women? Hope u ll still be comfortable wen a daring bitch decides to ova take ur home? There r actually very attractive men dt stick to dia one woman, n if u say u hvnt seen then mayb its high time u re-evaluate. Cheating we all kw is one weak point of men n its smthing d good, responsible ones aren't proud of.

2 Likes

Re: Reply To A Lady Calling Guys Womaniser by kingsfield(m): 10:11am On Feb 24, 2016
rheether:
Any guy who isn't a womanizer isn't after the things of this world.
1st Tim 6 vs 11

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reply To A Lady Calling Guys Womaniser by mikron(m): 10:12am On Feb 24, 2016
Truckpusher:
Who dies over a conquered territory ? cheesy
i wonder
Re: Reply To A Lady Calling Guys Womaniser by Ekakamba: 10:12am On Feb 24, 2016
Remember this when your bf or spouse become promiscuous.
rheether:

2 Likes

Re: Reply To A Lady Calling Guys Womaniser by litetias(m): 10:13am On Feb 24, 2016
ColtPython:

So you now mark grammatical errors of faceless individuals on the internet. Hope they pay you well sha... If not, check my signature tongue

It's not about my wanting to make the person feel bad but about making the person sit up because really it's frustrating going around Nigerian forums and seeing how bad people's grammar is.

Even if your grammar is not up to scratch at least be able to communicate your meaning without sounding like someone from south america who is trying to communicate in English for the first time.

1 Like

Re: Reply To A Lady Calling Guys Womaniser by oluwafreshkid(m): 10:15am On Feb 24, 2016
Guy: I'd like to be ur boyfriend

Girl: I already have a boyfriend, thanks

Guy: A club has a keeper yet, the striker still tries to score

Girl: you don't understand, my boyfriend is very huge oooo. I warned you o

Guy: see how tall cech is, yet Messi still scores from him

tongue
Re: Reply To A Lady Calling Guys Womaniser by Ourboss: 10:16am On Feb 24, 2016
A disgrace to womanhood. Ask a learned someone to tell you the meaning of WOMANIZER. I'm not telling you to check dictionary otherwise u get confuse the more.
rheether:

3 Likes

Re: Reply To A Lady Calling Guys Womaniser by centozikas: 10:17am On Feb 24, 2016
Womanizing not a guys fault
Re: Reply To A Lady Calling Guys Womaniser by Adesiji77: 10:17am On Feb 24, 2016
rheether:

Like seriously? shocked
Re: Reply To A Lady Calling Guys Womaniser by Marlvin(m): 10:18am On Feb 24, 2016
ajayi01ibrahim:

The real babe has spoken. Some lame men will start wailing now.
Real nigga never front yet he is always an attraction from everyone around him and only a beta would not notice the real babes.#iloverealladies

An Asslicker (you) has spoken !
Re: Reply To A Lady Calling Guys Womaniser by mikron(m): 10:20am On Feb 24, 2016
Ourboss:
A disgrace to womanhood
. Ask a learned someone to tell you the meaning of WOMANIZER. I'm not telling you to check dictionary otherwise u get confuse the more.
dude the insult is uncalled for,
Re: Reply To A Lady Calling Guys Womaniser by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 24, 2016
rheether:

Ezi okwu?
Re: Reply To A Lady Calling Guys Womaniser by mikron(m): 10:23am On Feb 24, 2016
thats how most of us roll. #teamtherealmen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olosho Is A Multimillion Industry In Lekki - Nigerian Man Claims / Top 5 Ways To Impress Men / Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.