Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,406 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Teach Me How To Be A Womaniser I Want To Be - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Teach Me How To Be A Womaniser I Want To Be (1120 Views)

Iam ademumu, A Womaniser.. Seekin For True Love / Ladies:how To Spot A Playboy, Cheat, Womaniser / Reply To A Lady Calling Guys Womaniser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teach Me How To Be A Womaniser I Want To Be by BoiledHead(m): 3:05pm On Jul 13, 2016
I love sex. Sex is the second most important thing in my life. I must make love at least 3 times a week and 12 times a month if I'm not exaggerating at least.

And I don't like sex with 1 specific woman. Maximum of 3 times I would get tired of that woman and I want another fresh fish.

My problem is, how do I control multiple women? Make no mistake I have money and I spend 1/3 of it on sex! I can confidently tell you the names and location of ALL ashawo joints and clubs in Lagos.

SO now I want to be a womaniser who would have access to many women to be fvcking.

Please advise

Cc lalasticlala
Re: Teach Me How To Be A Womaniser I Want To Be by Cutehector(m): 3:08pm On Jul 13, 2016
Fela kuti died from HIV.. didn't live dat much tho. Too bad

1 Like

Re: Teach Me How To Be A Womaniser I Want To Be by BoiledHead(m): 3:09pm On Jul 13, 2016
Cutehector:

Yes HIV kills it's so bad.

So how do I become a womaniser bro?

1 Like

Re: Teach Me How To Be A Womaniser I Want To Be by Cutehector(m): 3:10pm On Jul 13, 2016
BoiledHead:

Yes HIV kills it's so bad.

So how do I become a womaniser bro?
ur already a womanizer na.. u just mentioned u have sex frequently. So

1 Like

Re: Teach Me How To Be A Womaniser I Want To Be by UrWorstNitemare: 3:10pm On Jul 13, 2016
undecided Broz u suppose don marry nao??

1 Like

Re: Teach Me How To Be A Womaniser I Want To Be by BoiledHead(m): 3:12pm On Jul 13, 2016
UrWorstNitemare:
undecided Broz u suppose don marry nao??

I'm not interested in marriage right now
Re: Teach Me How To Be A Womaniser I Want To Be by MrKamar(m): 3:37pm On Jul 13, 2016
I can only teach you how to become a vulcanizer grin

4 Likes

Re: Teach Me How To Be A Womaniser I Want To Be by tomquest: 3:47pm On Jul 13, 2016
BoiledHead:
I want to be a womaniser who would have access to many women to be fvcking.

Please advise

1) do you realize that you are alive today by God's grace? Many righteous people die every minute you breathe.
2) what is the purpose for your life? Sex?
3) have you ever thought about where you would spend eternity, supposing you suddenly breathe your last?
4) do you know that hell is real? Wanna spend eternity there?
5) give your life to Jesus and be saved. Before it's too late.

2 Likes

Re: Teach Me How To Be A Womaniser I Want To Be by Starlet50(m): 3:52pm On Jul 13, 2016
okay,dude...First of all,u nid to start calling me Master cos I knw every Ashawo joints,Angle 90 and clubs in Ibadan and then Pm to buy an application form.After that u can attend my classes or via e-learning...I'll teach u hw to manage,transfer and dismiss any girl.
Re: Teach Me How To Be A Womaniser I Want To Be by BoiledHead(m): 11:35am On Jul 14, 2016
tomquest:

1) do you realize that you are alive today by God's grace? Many righteous people die every minute you breathe.
2) what is the purpose for your life? Sex?
3) have you ever thought about where you would spend eternity, supposing you suddenly breathe your last?
4) do you know that hell is real? Wanna spend eternity there?
5) give your life to Jesus and be saved. Before it's too late.

Ok.

I'm still waiting for you to teach me how to be a womaniser
Re: Teach Me How To Be A Womaniser I Want To Be by tomquest: 11:58am On Jul 14, 2016
BoiledHead:

Ok.

I'm still waiting for you to teach me how to be a womaniser

Safe journey to the land of self-destruction. Only Jesus can redeem you.

1 Like

Re: Teach Me How To Be A Womaniser I Want To Be by Mhoxune(f): 12:25pm On Jul 14, 2016
Starlet50:
okay,dude...First of all,u nid to start calling me Master cos I knw every Ashawo joints,Angle 90 and clubs in Ibadan and then Pm to buy an application form.After that u can attend my classes or via e-learning...I'll teach u hw to manage,transfer and dismiss any girl.

What a bad piece of advice undecided

Back to d matter, Op, live your life the way it pleases you but, don't forget that AIDS is real!!! AIDS no dey show for face o........... Nonsense mindset!

2 Likes

Re: Teach Me How To Be A Womaniser I Want To Be by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 14, 2016
You need delivarance
Re: Teach Me How To Be A Womaniser I Want To Be by AngelAhnie(f): 4:01pm On Jul 14, 2016
BoiledHead:
I love sex. Sex is the second most important thing in my life. I must make love at least 3 times a week and 12 times a month if I'm not exaggerating at least.

And I don't like sex with 1 specific woman. Maximum of 3 times I would get tired of that woman and I want another fresh fish.

My problem is, how do I control multiple women? Make no mistake I have money and I spend 1/3 of it on sex! I can confidently tell you the names and location of ALL ashawo joints and clubs in Lagos.

SO now I want to be a womaniser who would have access to many women to be fvcking.

Please advise

Cc lalasticlala
Smh
Re: Teach Me How To Be A Womaniser I Want To Be by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 14, 2016
BoiledHead:

Please advise

Cc lalasticlala
Hmmmm. I pity guys who are after ladies. Bro hustle for the money and the girls will come along with the cash. Na you go tire for the girls once the cash is there
Re: Teach Me How To Be A Womaniser I Want To Be by itunity007(m): 5:12pm On Jul 14, 2016
Chai cry If anybody blame apc or buhari 4 ur case en....... Bros u need hot slap frm satan himself
Re: Teach Me How To Be A Womaniser I Want To Be by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 14, 2016
op check my past posts!
i have written many useful topics on womanizing
Re: Teach Me How To Be A Womaniser I Want To Be by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 14, 2016
Re: Teach Me How To Be A Womaniser I Want To Be by BoiledHead(m): 5:44pm On Jul 14, 2016
Chepy1:

Hmmmm. I pity guys who are after ladies. Bro hustle for the money and the girls will come along with the cash. Na you go tire for the girls once the cash is there

Smh.. Nigerians.

Where in my post did I tell you I don't have money? Ok so I have money how do d girls come? Would I just stand on the road and they start coming? I asked a simple question. How do I control them ?
Re: Teach Me How To Be A Womaniser I Want To Be by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 14, 2016
BoiledHead:

Smh.. Nigerians.

Where in my post did I tell you I don't have money? Ok so I have money how do d girls come? Would I just stand on the road and they start coming? I asked a simple question. How do I control them ?
Lol.....No vex bro
I guess you don't have enough money then..Anyways your problem big pass me
Re: Teach Me How To Be A Womaniser I Want To Be by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 14, 2016
On a second thought, I have a friend of mine who hypnotises girls and get them laid. Try using hypnosis. It works perfectly for my friend
Re: Teach Me How To Be A Womaniser I Want To Be by Seeeeeeee: 6:12pm On Jul 14, 2016
Chepy1:
On a second thought, I have a friend of mine who hypnotises girls and get them laid. Try using hypnosis. It works perfectly for my friend
How him dey do am?
Re: Teach Me How To Be A Womaniser I Want To Be by Nonsreal(m): 6:17pm On Jul 14, 2016
BoiledHead:
U ar a livin dead alrdy

Please advise

Cc lalasticlala
Re: Teach Me How To Be A Womaniser I Want To Be by otitokoroleti: 7:06pm On Jul 14, 2016
Cutehector:

Military Almajiri killed Fela with poisonous injection & not HIV. btw, it makes no sense to womanize
Re: Teach Me How To Be A Womaniser I Want To Be by Khalifa04: 9:11pm On Jul 14, 2016
tomquest:

Safe journey to the land of self-destruction. Only Jesus can redeem you.
only God not Jesus, don't mix it
Re: Teach Me How To Be A Womaniser I Want To Be by horlareey(m): 9:58pm On Jul 14, 2016
Nice one op....Fvck every..i dey your back..

(1) (Reply)

Corper In Court For Repeatedly Having Sex With Married Woman / 6 Best Ways To Chase Your Girlfriend Away From Your Life! / The Other Room [POEM]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.