Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Those Who Distorted 2016 Budget Will Be Severely Punished -President Buhari Vows - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Who Distorted 2016 Budget Will Be Severely Punished -President Buhari Vows (24235 Views)

Buhari With Ita-Giwa: Says, "2017 Budget Will Not Be Padded Under My Watch" / Breaking: Those Who Distorted 2016 Budget Will Be Severely Punished - President / Buhari Vows To Recover Billions Of Dollars In The Next Three Months. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those Who Distorted 2016 Budget Will Be Severely Punished -President Buhari Vows by Dorofreedom111(m): 2:11pm On Feb 24, 2016
operation wipe them all
Re: Those Who Distorted 2016 Budget Will Be Severely Punished -President Buhari Vows by Smooyis(m): 2:13pm On Feb 24, 2016
bjdon:
But I thought Lai Mohammed was saying there was no budget padding

Its unfortunate that the minister of information can distort national nformation flow
Re: Those Who Distorted 2016 Budget Will Be Severely Punished -President Buhari Vows by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 24, 2016
EZENDDIGBO:
What does he mean by distorted and punished? Apply wisdom mr president. You should have gone through the budget yourself, over and over again before noticing the budget was padding. Too bad. Your enemies re within your territory.

This one you re always visiting nigerian communities whenever you travels outside nigeria? Mr president I can assured you that they know you re the president of nigeria,pls just come back home and let's get back to works here in Nigeria.

No time For too much words.
The president went thru the budget before they paddle it,do you think those behind do not know what they were doing?
Ask saraki,he will tell you how they did it.

1 Like

Re: Those Who Distorted 2016 Budget Will Be Severely Punished -President Buhari Vows by snoopdg(m): 2:14pm On Feb 24, 2016
Any reasonable Nigerian will back this up with words of prayer and commendation, but no, all they will do is hull insults and rains abuses on a man trying in his way to make Nigeria better and a place for everyone irrespective of tribe or religion whereas these inglorious people are not better than yesterday and years.

Thanks to the press as they actually exposed the embarrassing budget line by line, and the legislature too tried to cow the executive with the budget,how could pmb know all the figures by hand, only for some people to call pmb and his budget corrupt.

May God bless and keep pmb,
May God inspire APC
Long live FRN

1 Like

Re: Those Who Distorted 2016 Budget Will Be Severely Punished -President Buhari Vows by Dikechigozie: 2:15pm On Feb 24, 2016
Please go and rest.if the thing had gone through ,you wouldn't have said a word.
Why was the bad ding only in presidency.
Always shifting blames without taking responsibility.
Re: Those Who Distorted 2016 Budget Will Be Severely Punished -President Buhari Vows by wazobiaN9(m): 2:16pm On Feb 24, 2016
EZENDDIGBO:
What does he mean by distorted and punished? Apply wisdom mr president. You should have gone through the budget yourself, over and over again before noticing the budget was padding. Too bad. Your enemies re within your territory.

This one you re always visiting nigerian communities whenever you travels outside nigeria? Mr president I can assured you that they know you re the president of nigeria,pls just come back home and let's get back to works here in Nigeria.

Was this typed by a chinese robot... Too many typos!!!
Re: Those Who Distorted 2016 Budget Will Be Severely Punished -President Buhari Vows by kYjelly2: 2:16pm On Feb 24, 2016
snoopdg:
Any reasonable Nigerian will back this up with words of prayer and commendation, but no, all they will do is hull insults and rains abuses on a man trying in his way to make Nigeria better and a place for everyone irrespective of tribe or religion whereas these inglorious people are not better than yesterday and years.

Thanks to the press as they actually exposed the embarrassing budget line by line, and the legislature too tried to cow the executive with the budget,how could pmb know all the figures by hand, only for some people to call pmb and his budget corrupt.

May God bless and keep pmb,
May God inspire APC
Long live FRN

At least we know Fashola knew about the 78 million naira website, "by hand", yet he still went ahead, yet even going on to become minister.

yeye apc

1 Like

Re: Those Who Distorted 2016 Budget Will Be Severely Punished -President Buhari Vows by tartar9(m): 2:18pm On Feb 24, 2016
EZENDDIGBO:

" You should have gone through the budget yourself, over and over again before noticing the budget was padding"
lol do you think the national budget is your monthly salary allocation plan.
Re: Those Who Distorted 2016 Budget Will Be Severely Punished -President Buhari Vows by Horlar2ng(m): 2:19pm On Feb 24, 2016
PMB @work....May Almighty Allah help u.
Re: Those Who Distorted 2016 Budget Will Be Severely Punished -President Buhari Vows by wazobiaN9(m): 2:19pm On Feb 24, 2016
Paperwhite:
Foolish,inconclusive,confused,vindictive,directionless,whining & blaming passing government.The globe trotting president will never accept responsibility for his failure.He never feels the embarrassment all his actions & inactions have dealt on this nation even with all his endless junkeeting.

You mean your brain imploded just reading this arguably good piece of news. You go suffer for a lonnnngggggg time!!!
Re: Those Who Distorted 2016 Budget Will Be Severely Punished -President Buhari Vows by emzila(m): 2:20pm On Feb 24, 2016
Pidggin:
How can PMB claim not to have heard of budget padding yet he is fighting corruption, if you don't know how a thief operates how can you catch him?

Is he not aware that his rent payment in government house is also included in the budget? How about the billions assigned for a family clinic?

Is withdrawing the budget without following due process not corruption? Who is being held responsible for that disgrace? Of course it would be another scape goat.

akowe pls what is window dressing.
Re: Those Who Distorted 2016 Budget Will Be Severely Punished -President Buhari Vows by STUT(m): 2:20pm On Feb 24, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:
Irresponsible goat next time read whatever document first that you intend to sign

Dunce
If na your papa dey dia you go like make dem call am goat? Reason why some ppl papa no go ever become leader
Re: Those Who Distorted 2016 Budget Will Be Severely Punished -President Buhari Vows by 9japatroit(m): 2:21pm On Feb 24, 2016
What I find most disheartening is the fact that this government never want to take responsibility for their actions or inactions.
Re: Those Who Distorted 2016 Budget Will Be Severely Punished -President Buhari Vows by Atlantian: 2:21pm On Feb 24, 2016
The m0ron always talks about Nigeria issue in a foreign country. I havent seen Obama or Camron doing shit like this. Shameful ?

1 Like

Re: Those Who Distorted 2016 Budget Will Be Severely Punished -President Buhari Vows by STUT(m): 2:22pm On Feb 24, 2016
Paperwhite:
Foolish,inconclusive,confused,vindictive,directionless,whining & blaming passing government.The globe trotting president will never accept responsibility for his failure.He never feels the embarrassment all his actions & inactions have dealt on this nation even with all his endless junkeeting.
Carry ur papa make him go be president
Re: Those Who Distorted 2016 Budget Will Be Severely Punished -President Buhari Vows by GP15: 2:24pm On Feb 24, 2016
I thought Mr. LIE said the budget was not padded
Re: Those Who Distorted 2016 Budget Will Be Severely Punished -President Buhari Vows by bjsadiq: 2:29pm On Feb 24, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:
Irresponsible goat next time read whatever document first that you intend to sign

Dunce
You are definitely not reasoning well. Go through the write up again and comment again
Re: Those Who Distorted 2016 Budget Will Be Severely Punished -President Buhari Vows by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 24, 2016
kutchs:
And he speaks again from foreign land.
A president who only says what he intends to do away from the country he's supposed to be ruling. The runaway president I hail ooooo.

This is becacause if He says A in Nigeria, our press. And people likee u will interprete it as B
Re: Those Who Distorted 2016 Budget Will Be Severely Punished -President Buhari Vows by macaranta(m): 2:34pm On Feb 24, 2016
Pidggin:
How can PMB claim not to have heard of budget padding yet he is fighting corruption, if you don't know how a thief operates how can you catch him?

Is he not aware that his rent payment in government house is also included in the budget? How about the billions assigned for a family clinic?

Is withdrawing the budget without following due process not corruption? Who is being held responsible for that disgrace? Of course it would be another scape goat.

Guess he should start by punishing himself severely for overlooking the details n fine print of the budget.

1 Like

Re: Those Who Distorted 2016 Budget Will Be Severely Punished -President Buhari Vows by eLcastro(m): 2:34pm On Feb 24, 2016
Buhari nd his led apc govt is a joke....so u travelled cross continent juz 2 "vow" bouh budget padding dat apc zombies ard said didn't apen....smh
Re: Those Who Distorted 2016 Budget Will Be Severely Punished -President Buhari Vows by Frankiss44(m): 2:35pm On Feb 24, 2016
Dudeweedlmao:

Because you sat at the right hand of the president, thats how you know

Tell me why they didnt "pad" the budget during Jonathan's period? Every body was going to benefit from it thats why.
But please keep defending the people that will rip you apart. Lol

Did you hear the speech Mr. Lai gave to the public two days back? Keep living in a fool's paradise. If these idiots have taken your ability to think, they haven't taken mine. This case will die a natural death and nothing will come out from it again

1 Like

Re: Those Who Distorted 2016 Budget Will Be Severely Punished -President Buhari Vows by maleq(m): 2:38pm On Feb 24, 2016
[quote author=mynd1 post=43204738]That's my president.

God bless u n every one wishing u well

God bless Nigeria.

#proudtobeanigerian#. cool God bless Nigeria
Re: Those Who Distorted 2016 Budget Will Be Severely Punished -President Buhari Vows by Frankiss44(m): 2:40pm On Feb 24, 2016
maasoap:
The President himself can't go through the budget. How is that even possible?

Very possible because of the bulky nature of the crazy budget. All he did was assume that it was the same thing that has been discussed that was sent to him.. And he went straight and applied his signature.
Re: Those Who Distorted 2016 Budget Will Be Severely Punished -President Buhari Vows by modik(m): 2:45pm On Feb 24, 2016
Emekamex:
I dont understand this govt at all; Buhari will say one thing and Lai Mohammed will say another.
Lai made it clear in that the budget wasnt padded and denied all allegations, now Buhari is saying the opposite; which one should we believe?

Lol
Re: Those Who Distorted 2016 Budget Will Be Severely Punished -President Buhari Vows by FrancisCAF: 2:47pm On Feb 24, 2016
Like Frankiss44 said, PMB did not go through the budget before presenting it. Even if he did, he wont even be able to identify the flaw of that budget. Sometimes i wonder if he understood what he signed in the bilateral contract with the countries visited. Nigeria is in trouble. Another wahala of this govt is telling true lies. Sometimes, they lie to themselves and end up in confusion. No remorse for their mistakes but rather put the blame on someone else
Re: Those Who Distorted 2016 Budget Will Be Severely Punished -President Buhari Vows by EmekaBlue(m): 2:52pm On Feb 24, 2016
Deceitful govt...Start by pubishing urself fr embarrasing us globally as a dullard presido
Re: Those Who Distorted 2016 Budget Will Be Severely Punished -President Buhari Vows by TheFreeOne: 2:53pm On Feb 24, 2016
plaetton:
I can't believe what I am reading ?

What have we gotten ourselves into with Buhari?

Let me understand this clearly.

1. So Buhari is saying that he and his ministers actually worked day and night to draw up a budget proposal ? shocked

2. And that the padded budget, the one being currently debated and defended is NOT the one He, Buhari, presented to the national assembly ?

3. If so, then why are our highly paid legislators wasting time on a fake budget, as now admitted by Buhari ?

4. Where is the original budget now?
Surely, someone must have saved a paper or electronic copy somewhere at the budget office or at ASO rock.

5. So, Buhari, an elected leader , is still passing the buck around, still unable to take full responsibility ?

I guess Buhari and his gang of genuises and advisers have not ever heard of the word" VETTING " ?

So, it is still invisible enemies within his administration that sabotaged his budget ?

Let me ask again:
Which budget is currently being defended and debated in the legislature right now ?

Is it the padded budget or the original Budget?

Can someone pls help me out of the confusion ?

In the voice of Femi kuti....wonder wonder wonder, wonder wonder wonder.
Make you come see wonderrr.....

And if you ask me who I go ask grin

Nigeria is gradually becoming a joke and a comedy of errors under this administration. Why can't Buhari just accept responsibility, apologize to Nigerians instead of apportioning blames cos a responsible leader ought to know the buck stops at his table.

1 Like

Re: Those Who Distorted 2016 Budget Will Be Severely Punished -President Buhari Vows by NgwalandAbia(m): 2:56pm On Feb 24, 2016
Ride on Mr president, soon there will be no more bloodshed in Nigeria.
Re: Those Who Distorted 2016 Budget Will Be Severely Punished -President Buhari Vows by Nbote(m): 2:59pm On Feb 24, 2016
First and foremost dis report's source is suspicious. But if it's true den dis govt is truly a scam becos since dey claim d budget had been padded with malicious contents by imaginary enemies and foes why didn't dey apply for a withdrawal? ?? Why haven't d govt com out to clarify the contentious issues contained in the budget and come forward with their original document? ? Why go ahead to defend a "padded" budget u claim to know nothing about? ? Who is fooling who? D budget was padded and dey know nothing about it's contents but the National Assembly is going ahead to sign it into law whether we like it or not.
Re: Those Who Distorted 2016 Budget Will Be Severely Punished -President Buhari Vows by Frankiss44(m): 2:59pm On Feb 24, 2016
FrancisCAF:
Like Frankiss44 said, PMB did not go through the budget before presenting it. Even if he did, he wont even be able to identify the flaw of that budget. Sometimes i wonder if he understood what he signed in the bilateral contract with the countries visited. Nigeria is in trouble. Another wahala of this govt is telling true lies. Sometimes, they lie to themselves and end up in confusion. No remorse for their mistakes but rather put the blame on someone else

You have said it all bro
Re: Those Who Distorted 2016 Budget Will Be Severely Punished -President Buhari Vows by ib2015: 3:20pm On Feb 24, 2016
Go and severly punish those that have returned billions of naira secretly first and stop whinning!
Social media president.
Re: Those Who Distorted 2016 Budget Will Be Severely Punished -President Buhari Vows by rottennaija(m): 3:25pm On Feb 24, 2016
EZENDDIGBO:

This working are working.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abdulfatah Ahmed Commissions First Aeronautical Engineering Complex In Nigeria / Kemi Adeosun Suspends Mounir Gwarzo, SEC DG & Two Others / Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.