Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,336 members, 7,957,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:01 AM

Uche Secondus Arrested By The EFCC - Adeyanju Deji - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uche Secondus Arrested By The EFCC - Adeyanju Deji (29446 Views)

Adeyanju Deji, Charly Boy, Others Continue Resume Or Resign Protest (Photos) / President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) / This Was What Elrufai Said Then When GEJ Went To Pray - Adeyanju Deji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Secondus Arrested By The EFCC - Adeyanju Deji by Guyman02: 3:33pm On Feb 24, 2016
Waiting for when they will arrest those with Niger Delta OYEL mining licences Atiku, T.Y Danjuma, Bayero family etc or those manipulating the Naira like Dangote. Since they want to arrest most prominent South South and South East people PDP stalwarts.

3 Likes

Re: Uche Secondus Arrested By The EFCC - Adeyanju Deji by AZeD1(m): 3:33pm On Feb 24, 2016
Pidggin:
Shameless one sided claim to fighting corruption. Meanwhile Amaechi and Fashola are both ministers while Tinubu and OBJ have been declared saints ...
There's nothing as a one sided fight against corruption. Its either you are corrupt.
If Tinubu and OBJ are corrupt as you are insinuating, why didn't GEJ do his job? They've both been out of government with no immunity.

4 Likes

Re: Uche Secondus Arrested By The EFCC - Adeyanju Deji by emzila(m): 3:33pm On Feb 24, 2016
THIS GOAT IS FROM THEIR SIDE, THEY WILL SHOUT WITCH HUNT. BUT THEN, DID HE ACTUALLY RECEIVE SOME BUSES? WETHER NA COCOYAM OR REAL YAM, JUST RETURN OUR YAM CASE CLOSE.

2 Likes

Re: Uche Secondus Arrested By The EFCC - Adeyanju Deji by bladeAnders(m): 3:33pm On Feb 24, 2016
babasanti:
BUHARI IS WASTING HIS TIME, ANYBODY BRED BY ODILI IS A REAL FORCE YOU DONT MESS WITH
naso, elenu. .odili my black ass

1 Like

Re: Uche Secondus Arrested By The EFCC - Adeyanju Deji by blazetitov: 3:34pm On Feb 24, 2016
Am amazed wailers have refused to ask what Secondus's offense is?

1 Like

Re: Uche Secondus Arrested By The EFCC - Adeyanju Deji by alaskido(m): 3:34pm On Feb 24, 2016
One day, EFCC will arrest my Rottweiler dog for eating too much dog biscuit and can food. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Uche Secondus Arrested By The EFCC - Adeyanju Deji by chrisxxx(m): 3:35pm On Feb 24, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Just Like Nnamdi Kanu?
Like Amaechi.
Re: Uche Secondus Arrested By The EFCC - Adeyanju Deji by macino1(m): 3:36pm On Feb 24, 2016
Lol. let the action film continue
Re: Uche Secondus Arrested By The EFCC - Adeyanju Deji by Freedom4us: 3:37pm On Feb 24, 2016
All Southerners get attested.
The northerners get their offices arrested.

2 Likes

Re: Uche Secondus Arrested By The EFCC - Adeyanju Deji by bamdexfarms(m): 3:37pm On Feb 24, 2016
912:
The Trap has caught another rat! No eater of our yam will go free.

point of correction. the trap has caught another he-goat!!!

2 Likes

Re: Uche Secondus Arrested By The EFCC - Adeyanju Deji by Emmahunk(m): 3:40pm On Feb 24, 2016
Why the noise? Why not allow the EFCC to talk first before speculating unnecessarily? A lot of blind loyalists made this kind of noise when Metu was arrested before they realized their mistake.

1 Like

Re: Uche Secondus Arrested By The EFCC - Adeyanju Deji by Milliprime: 3:41pm On Feb 24, 2016
You are indeed back again, but this time your comment is unilateral which is what it should be.

NgeneUkwenu:

Just Like Nnamdi Kanu?
Re: Uche Secondus Arrested By The EFCC - Adeyanju Deji by dammytosh: 3:42pm On Feb 24, 2016
Did he steal ?

If Yes, Straight to Jail.

Witch Hunting phrase has expired.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Secondus Arrested By The EFCC - Adeyanju Deji by demarc001: 3:43pm On Feb 24, 2016
mynd1:
God bless Magu n EFCC

God bless Nigeria.

*He should return our yam* cheesy
Na wa oo, did u read? Which your yam lost? Wait for details before calling somebody thief
Re: Uche Secondus Arrested By The EFCC - Adeyanju Deji by Wesely01(m): 3:44pm On Feb 24, 2016
If someone like Tinubu his still walking around freely then PMB's corruption fight Na Childs play , for now his just hunting PDP guys.

3 Likes

Re: Uche Secondus Arrested By The EFCC - Adeyanju Deji by Michael333: 3:44pm On Feb 24, 2016
This govt is just a joke. This will pass as d worst govt in Nigerias history.

2 Likes

Re: Uche Secondus Arrested By The EFCC - Adeyanju Deji by demarc001: 3:46pm On Feb 24, 2016
emzila:
THIS GOAT IS FROM THEIR SIDE, THEY WILL SHOUT WITCH HUNT. BUT THEN, DID HE ACTUALLY RECEIVE SOME BUSES? WETHER NA COCOYAM OR REAL YAM, JUST RETURN OUR YAM CASE CLOSE.

Is the bus government property? Abi na crime to receive items again? Let's hear details before calling everybody thief

2 Likes

Re: Uche Secondus Arrested By The EFCC - Adeyanju Deji by saintkel(m): 3:47pm On Feb 24, 2016
Change and we got what we bargained for, mtchw! Nonsense. Southwest have killed us!

3 Likes

Re: Uche Secondus Arrested By The EFCC - Adeyanju Deji by danot1030: 3:48pm On Feb 24, 2016
He should be thrown to kirikiri prison, his a** needs to be drilled by the konji starving inmates.

1 Like

Re: Uche Secondus Arrested By The EFCC - Adeyanju Deji by Michael333: 3:50pm On Feb 24, 2016
emzila:

Where did u forget ur brain D yeye EFCC never APC members who r corrupt like Tinubu and Amaechi guilty of der ill gotten wealth. Then which useless work r they doing. Fight against corruption my ASS!!!

1 Like

Re: Uche Secondus Arrested By The EFCC - Adeyanju Deji by hrworld: 3:50pm On Feb 24, 2016
Meringe:
I supported APC in the last election and i supports PMB fight against corruption but from what is happening now, i believe it's a fight against PDP. Taking revenge against PDP for denying him presidency for 3 times.
You can't tell me that a war against corruption will be going on and only PDP members are harassed and intimidated through media trial.
Spread this fight PMB, not just PDP. you will earn our respect if you're just in equity and justice.
Btw, i condemn corruption.

I am sure you did not support APC and Buhari during election. We are not fools here. Whoever took anything illegally must return to the coffer of the Government. Everybody is saying why arresting PDP only. The instinct should tell them that they were the one ruling then and beside Senate President is also facing trial.

1 Like

Re: Uche Secondus Arrested By The EFCC - Adeyanju Deji by saintkel(m): 3:50pm On Feb 24, 2016
Pidggin:
Shameless one sided claim to fighting corruption. Meanwhile Amaechi and Fashola are both ministers while Tinubu and OBJ have been declared saints ...
My darling am even tired oh! Wen u d travel abroad abeg!
Re: Uche Secondus Arrested By The EFCC - Adeyanju Deji by Achilles2(m): 3:52pm On Feb 24, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]
NgeneUkwenu:

Just Like Nnamdi Kanu?

I have been reading most of your post on this forum.

Your level of hate towards the igbos is extremely alarming .

Its not good for your health
Re: Uche Secondus Arrested By The EFCC - Adeyanju Deji by DropShot: 3:53pm On Feb 24, 2016
Meringe:
I supported APC in the last election and i supports PMB fight against corruption but from what is happening now, i believe it's a fight against PDP. Taking revenge against PDP for denying him presidency for 3 times.
You can't tell me that a war against corruption will be going on and only PDP members are harassed and intimidated through media trial.
Spread this fight PMB, not just PDP. you will earn our respect if you're just in equity and justice.
What are you talking?
PMB main focus is the national treasury that was emptied by the goats. And those goats have all been members of PDP in the 16 years it ruled. So, it makes perfect sense that those who will be arrested and prosecuted are PDP members.
Re: Uche Secondus Arrested By The EFCC - Adeyanju Deji by Ebrusjoe: 3:53pm On Feb 24, 2016
If the goat can't return the Yam then the He/she goat must pay author=912 post=43207986]The Trap hs caught another rat! No eater of our yam will go free.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Uche Secondus Arrested By The EFCC - Adeyanju Deji by danot1030: 3:55pm On Feb 24, 2016
Meringe:
you get voters card? Upload it to prove me wrong, but make sure you don't borrow your neighbour's own.
Re: Uche Secondus Arrested By The EFCC - Adeyanju Deji by childgeniusng: 3:55pm On Feb 24, 2016
Re: Uche Secondus Arrested By The EFCC - Adeyanju Deji by jpipe2000(m): 3:56pm On Feb 24, 2016
No is above d law. I thought the new pdp chairman/alleged boko haram sponsor would be the one being arrested. well, what do i know sef?
Re: Uche Secondus Arrested By The EFCC - Adeyanju Deji by AngryNigerian(m): 3:58pm On Feb 24, 2016
grin grin angry grin grin grin grin
Re: Uche Secondus Arrested By The EFCC - Adeyanju Deji by truthspeaks: 3:59pm On Feb 24, 2016
So nobody in Apc also ate d yams? Jim Nwobodo was targeted bt immediately he joined Apc, d matter died down. Shows Buhari z a hypocrite. Y not arrest d whole of PdP make knw say no excuse incase thr z still corruption
mynd1:
God bless Magu n EFCC

God bless Nigeria.

*He should return our yam* cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team / Chuba, Ezekwesili's Son Replies Omojuwa Over Alpha Reach / Imo Predicts Economic Boom Over 43 Oil Wells Recovered From Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.