Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,897 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Uche Secondus Arrested By The EFCC - Adeyanju Deji - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uche Secondus Arrested By The EFCC - Adeyanju Deji (29327 Views)

Adeyanju Deji, Charly Boy, Others Continue Resume Or Resign Protest (Photos) / President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) / This Was What Elrufai Said Then When GEJ Went To Pray - Adeyanju Deji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Secondus Arrested By The EFCC - Adeyanju Deji by Ebrusjoe: 4:02pm On Feb 24, 2016
Why don't PDP hurt down other parties when they are in power? They can't do it b/c they know that they feed on the nation cake.TSA have being in nigeria constitution since 1999 why was it not implemented ..... Let the game keep going. If he is not guilty, He will be free[size=8pt][/size]
Re: Uche Secondus Arrested By The EFCC - Adeyanju Deji by truthspeaks: 4:03pm On Feb 24, 2016
4 years for arrest n travelling d world then he ll seek re-election to prosecute dem.
Dominiquez:
Buhari is fighting his enemies. Wonder how long he will last.
Re: Uche Secondus Arrested By The EFCC - Adeyanju Deji by Akaujaa(m): 4:04pm On Feb 24, 2016
kITATITA:

Your post suggests that you are unemployed. If so, do you think that your chances of getting a job will be enhanced if everybody that has access to the national purse takes as much as he can? There is nothing obnoxious about someone getting arrested and being subjected to the criminal justice system. If the prosecution cannot prove its case, you'll walk out free. I don't understand the cry of persecution once someone is called upon to make statement to the law enforcement agents. Even in some instances where the accusation is obvious, some people would still display their myopic prejudice on social media.
Thank you my brother for saying this. The truth is that some people allow sentiments to becloud their sense of reasoning. They seem to have forgotten that corruption is the reason why Nigeria is poor admits plenty. Until we tame corruption first in Nigeria, nothing will work perfectly.
Re: Uche Secondus Arrested By The EFCC - Adeyanju Deji by Kunlegzy(m): 4:05pm On Feb 24, 2016
Pidggin:
Shameless one sided claim to fighting corruption. Meanwhile Amaechi and Fashola are both ministers while Tinubu and OBJ have been declared saints ...

How many times do you want to say this ?
Re: Uche Secondus Arrested By The EFCC - Adeyanju Deji by owumzy(m): 4:06pm On Feb 24, 2016
If the entire PDP members have issues of corruption with concrete evidences available to the law enforcement agents, why not? they must and should be accosted no matter the level media propaganda and public sympathy that may be sourced.
Re: Uche Secondus Arrested By The EFCC - Adeyanju Deji by emmaelectelect(m): 4:08pm On Feb 24, 2016
912:
The Trap has caught another rat! No eater of our yam will go free.

If this the same way you work, motion without movement then Management go fire you!. what has the so-called arrest yielded?
How much has been recovered?
Re: Uche Secondus Arrested By The EFCC - Adeyanju Deji by Immaculate2000: 4:08pm On Feb 24, 2016
I think we should be sure of our argument and points. How many people have been arrested by this government so far and what is the proportion to the number of PDP members. Are you saying that people should not be investigated if they are mentioned on issues?
Re: Uche Secondus Arrested By The EFCC - Adeyanju Deji by truthspeaks: 4:10pm On Feb 24, 2016
Nobody supports corruption. Frmd way d fight z going on shows its against buhari's political opponents. Take d case of Jim Nwobodo. Hv u heard anythn concerning him ever since he joined APC. Dat means if Olisa Metu joins APC today, all charges against him will be dropped. Even d so-called corruption fight, buhari is scoring zero, economy - zero, budgeting - zero, na travelling n de-marketing Nigerians is whr I give 100percent.
Meringe:
I supported APC in the last election and i supports PMB fight against corruption but from what is happening now, i believe it's a fight against PDP. Taking revenge against PDP for denying him presidency for 3 times.
You can't tell me that a war against corruption will be going on and only PDP members are harassed and intimidated through media trial.
Spread this fight PMB, not just PDP. you will earn our respect if you're just in equity and justice.
Btw, i condemn corruption.

1 Like

Re: Uche Secondus Arrested By The EFCC - Adeyanju Deji by babafirst(m): 4:13pm On Feb 24, 2016
Na just to make the man return some buses wey dem say im thief,when he return am he go go free now.
Re: Uche Secondus Arrested By The EFCC - Adeyanju Deji by lagdmark(m): 4:20pm On Feb 24, 2016
All na show, mallamm wakawaka no fit do anything who don go prison.
Buhari just dey make noise him go soon tire
Re: Uche Secondus Arrested By The EFCC - Adeyanju Deji by M4gunners: 4:25pm On Feb 24, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Just Like Nnamdi Kanu?
Mod won't you guys ban this folk here?We are now talking about Kanu , but he/she just mention his name. When i insult him/ her now, you guys will ban me.God is watching oh.
Re: Uche Secondus Arrested By The EFCC - Adeyanju Deji by Pidggin(f): 4:26pm On Feb 24, 2016
saintkel:
My darling am even tired oh! Wen u d travel abroad abeg!

My Darling, it is well.
Re: Uche Secondus Arrested By The EFCC - Adeyanju Deji by jerecrown(m): 4:30pm On Feb 24, 2016
funny idiotic
Re: Uche Secondus Arrested By The EFCC - Adeyanju Deji by maestroferddi: 4:32pm On Feb 24, 2016
kITATITA:

Your post suggests that you are unemployed. If so, do you think that your chances of getting a job will be enhanced if everybody that has access to the national purse takes as much as he can? There is nothing obnoxious about someone getting arrested and being subjected to the criminal justice system. If the prosecution cannot prove its case, you'll walk out free. I don't understand the cry of persecution once someone is called upon to make statement to the law enforcement agents. Even in some instances where the accusation is obvious, some people would still display their myopic prejudice on social media.
Must you display your vacuity being making serial asinine comments?

Maybe the testing of the criminal justice system should start with rounding you and your entire family up so that you can establish your innocence.

Commonsense you no get...
Re: Uche Secondus Arrested By The EFCC - Adeyanju Deji by tobiasbeecher: 4:35pm On Feb 24, 2016
kITATITA:

You are right, people should stop complaining when a politician is arrested to answer alleged corruption case. But if I may ask: why is that it's only PDP members that's being arrested? Does it mean that there is no corrupt person in APC? It really seems like witchhunting to me
Re: Uche Secondus Arrested By The EFCC - Adeyanju Deji by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 24, 2016
Meringe:
I supported APC in the last election and i supports PMB fight against corruption but from what is happening now, i believe it's a fight against PDP. Taking revenge against PDP for denying him presidency for 3 times.
You can't tell me that a war against corruption will be going on and only PDP members are harassed and intimidated through media trial.
Spread this fight PMB, not just PDP. you will earn our respect if you're just in equity and justice.
how did PDP deny him d presidency?....stop dis misrepresention of facts......once someone(high profile) is arrested pple start shouting, dictator, witch hunt,......but u guys activism ends wit d rich dat has all d money to hire any lawyer to plead his course.....but those accused of rape, petty thief.....u begin shouting crucify him.......some of u are worst dan d pharasies.....ur unequal measure is astonishing!!!!.....he is not in jail yet, just arrested, but u guys has declared him innocent, even witout knwin reason for his arrest......wat a world?......no wonder u guys was clapping for GEJ wen he was granting pardon to d likes of alameseya, major mustapha just because u guys love impunity.....smh.....
Re: Uche Secondus Arrested By The EFCC - Adeyanju Deji by mistypetal: 4:37pm On Feb 24, 2016
mynd1:
God bless Magu n EFCC

God bless Nigeria.

*He should return our yam* cheesy
Wicked woman
Re: Uche Secondus Arrested By The EFCC - Adeyanju Deji by fortune1968: 4:37pm On Feb 24, 2016
Enangson:
Wailers, Food is ready.

Cc: coruso, eddyslim
seems all wailers have the tendency to steal or rob .Or why are they always crying and defending our yam eaters ?
Re: Uche Secondus Arrested By The EFCC - Adeyanju Deji by ISpiksDaTroof: 4:38pm On Feb 24, 2016
Meringe:

Well...you know...Maybe, just Maybe, because PDP Members were the ones in power, had access to the Treasury and looted it relentlessly?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Secondus Arrested By The EFCC - Adeyanju Deji by Redoil: 4:39pm On Feb 24, 2016
Omenkata:
[s][/s] Nope just like Wike sore looser
how come trouble is so much fun
Re: Uche Secondus Arrested By The EFCC - Adeyanju Deji by fortune1968: 4:43pm On Feb 24, 2016
Meringe:
Spread it to those who did not have access to government purse or where ? is it not PDP that was in power ?
Re: Uche Secondus Arrested By The EFCC - Adeyanju Deji by americanigga(m): 4:45pm On Feb 24, 2016
Dagaya:
How true is dis?? Cus arrest has now turn to the order of the day for this government..if the way they are making arrest, they are also in turn creating employment den we nor go dey worry... Bubu do something oh..abi na so we go dey dey??

let them pass the budgect first before u talk about job
Re: Uche Secondus Arrested By The EFCC - Adeyanju Deji by mynd1(f): 4:51pm On Feb 24, 2016
asumo12:
roasted ?
Anyone. Cooked,roasted,boiled etc. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Uche Secondus Arrested By The EFCC - Adeyanju Deji by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 24, 2016
And the source is twitter. Plz lemme hear better news joor
Re: Uche Secondus Arrested By The EFCC - Adeyanju Deji by ihatesycophant(m): 5:03pm On Feb 24, 2016
Dagaya:
This is not an issue of myopic prejudice.. We all have challenges including Mr PResident..am more concerned about the fact that while fighting corruption is good, there should be adequate balance in both elevating the economy and corruption. When was the last time we heard a news that uplifts the common man, instead of all this plenty arrest.. There are other campaign promises to fufill..what happened to creating a 1000 jobs every year . I understand where ur coming from, I just need to see more improvements in other sectors in our beloved country
Mr. Man, you're running beyond your shadow. If I may ask you, did 2015 budget captured creating of 1000 jobs every year? Buhari just included that in the 2016 budget and the budget has not been approved and you wish he should spend money that has not been appropriated by the national assembly. Can you guys be reasonable for once or ask question when in blank. The issue of development is not like destruction. It's easy to destroy than to build. Building take a process while destruction take a tickle of an eye. Please wait and let the budget be approve then after some months take on him.
Re: Uche Secondus Arrested By The EFCC - Adeyanju Deji by don4real18(m): 5:25pm On Feb 24, 2016
Well, he won't be arrested for no reason... If he joined in looting from the national treasury... Hé should be hanged.

1 Like

Re: Uche Secondus Arrested By The EFCC - Adeyanju Deji by kolmart: 5:28pm On Feb 24, 2016
whoever swallow Nigeria money will definitely vomit it if you wail from Nigeria to Ghana PBM must succeeded on this corruption war so continue your wailing.

1 Like

Re: Uche Secondus Arrested By The EFCC - Adeyanju Deji by Alwaystruth: 5:30pm On Feb 24, 2016
And your whacked and weird sense of reasoning smells idiocy to the high heavens!!.
So, truly if any man be in APC he is a new creature?. Common sense is indeed not common.
The number of mindless zombies keeps soaring par day. Fela where art thou?. The number of mindless zombies who
are suffering and smiling is getting out of hands. ooh.
Re: Uche Secondus Arrested By The EFCC - Adeyanju Deji by Heffalump(m): 5:36pm On Feb 24, 2016
Meringe:

This is because PDP was in power then and they looted the national treasury the most. 16 yrs of looting is not a joke. Leave PMB alone!
Re: Uche Secondus Arrested By The EFCC - Adeyanju Deji by luke10: 6:09pm On Feb 24, 2016
kITATITA:

Barbarian
Re: Uche Secondus Arrested By The EFCC - Adeyanju Deji by Mordyb: 6:32pm On Feb 24, 2016
Best news I have heard today
Re: Uche Secondus Arrested By The EFCC - Adeyanju Deji by luke10: 6:32pm On Feb 24, 2016
That is why Buhari is a babarian. Uchie Secondus received some buses from someone and he must return them. He should go and sell Tompolo properties if he is not the biggest fool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose Personally Supervises Distribution Of Food Items To Ekiti Residents. PICS / Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account / Lagos Pension Package: Fashola Turned It Down, Never Accepted It - Hakeem Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.