Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Uche Secondus Arrested By The EFCC - Adeyanju Deji - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uche Secondus Arrested By The EFCC - Adeyanju Deji (29328 Views)

Adeyanju Deji, Charly Boy, Others Continue Resume Or Resign Protest (Photos) / President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) / This Was What Elrufai Said Then When GEJ Went To Pray - Adeyanju Deji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Secondus Arrested By The EFCC - Adeyanju Deji by captleonerd(m): 6:32pm On Feb 24, 2016
Meringe:
I supported APC in the last election and i supports PMB fight against corruption but from what is happening now, i believe it's a fight against PDP. Taking revenge against PDP for denying him presidency for 3 times.
You can't tell me that a war against corruption will be going on and only PDP members are harassed and intimidated through media trial.
Spread this fight PMB, not just PDP. you will earn our respect if you're just in equity and justice.
Btw, i condemn corruption.
you need proper education
Re: Uche Secondus Arrested By The EFCC - Adeyanju Deji by BoreholeEngr: 6:48pm On Feb 24, 2016
mynd1:
God bless Magu n EFCC

God bless Nigeria.

*He should return our yam* cheesy
If no be say I check ur proile see say u fyn, I for do u sometin
Re: Uche Secondus Arrested By The EFCC - Adeyanju Deji by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 24, 2016
Some folks talk as if public office does not go with responsibility and accountability. They are saying Buhari or EFCC is busy arresting only PDP people and I will ask, - am I the one Buhari or EFCC should arrest? Was I the one in government for 16 years? Some of us have become blinded to truth and commonsense. They no longer know that those who occupy public offices have a duty to explain how they applied public resources put in their care during their tenure. Infact, the rule should be that every new administration must ask the one it tookover from to give account of its tenure. If therefore EFCC are going after PDP people, it is because they were in charge for 16 years. The talk of vendatta is bunkum.
Re: Uche Secondus Arrested By The EFCC - Adeyanju Deji by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 24, 2016
Some folks talk as if public office does not go with responsibility and accountability. They are saying Buhari or EFCC is busy arresting only PDP people and I will ask, - am I the one Buhari or EFCC should arrest? Was I the one in government for 16 years? Some of us have become blinded to truth and commonsense. They no longer know that those who occupy public offices have a duty to explain how they applied public resources put in their care during their tenure. Infact, the rule should be that every new administration must ask the one it tookover from to give account of its tenure. If therefore EFCC are going after PDP people, it is because they were in charge for 16 years. The talk about vendatta is bunkum.

1 Like

Re: Uche Secondus Arrested By The EFCC - Adeyanju Deji by BoreholeEngr: 6:57pm On Feb 24, 2016
912:
The Trap has caught another rat! No eater of our yam will go free.
See grandnut farmer don dey claim yam, anyway sha!! any goat when eat yam make e vomit am, bubu hold im neck, mmeeeeh....
Re: Uche Secondus Arrested By The EFCC - Adeyanju Deji by Laid2001: 7:55pm On Feb 24, 2016
Done already with Metuh whose picture you have doctored with Tinubu's head.

Emekamex:

Re: Uche Secondus Arrested By The EFCC - Adeyanju Deji by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 24, 2016
Guyman02:
Waiting for when they will arrest those with Niger Delta OYEL mining licences Atiku, T.Y Danjuma, Bayero family etc or those manipulating the Naira like Dangote. Since they want to arrest most prominent South South and South East people PDP stalwarts.

Must everything be tribe. Why don't u just stick to calling parties? You Igbos are too tribal. Pretty sure more hausas have bn dragged thru this anti corruption nonsense.

And it is beginning to look very political to us independent bench warmers. Buhari/ or whoever is controlling efcc witchunts is becoming a joke.
Re: Uche Secondus Arrested By The EFCC - Adeyanju Deji by porchster: 8:22pm On Feb 24, 2016
How many ppl have they jailed for all this arrest
Why deceiving us with arrest? when the big thieves are on the street. SMH
Re: Uche Secondus Arrested By The EFCC - Adeyanju Deji by nakamora: 8:29pm On Feb 24, 2016
Dagaya:
This is not an issue of myopic prejudice.. We all have challenges including Mr PResident..am more concerned about the fact that while fighting corruption is good, there should be adequate balance in both elevating the economy and corruption. When was the last time we heard a news that uplifts the common man, instead of all this plenty arrest.. There are other campaign promises to fufill..what happened to creating a 1000 jobs every year . I understand where ur coming from, I just need to see more improvements in other sectors in our beloved country

The way you cry for these thieves, I doubt if they are not your mentors.
Re: Uche Secondus Arrested By The EFCC - Adeyanju Deji by Puntae: 8:31pm On Feb 24, 2016
I still want to believe that this is not a case of "witch-hunting" by the APC.
Nigeria has witnessed more "pickups" than the much clamoured "Change".
We need an obvious Change and not an obvious one sided "pickups" which is really not yielding any positive outcome than a noisy propaganda.
Re: Uche Secondus Arrested By The EFCC - Adeyanju Deji by Tugbus(m): 8:53pm On Feb 24, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Just Like Nnamdi Kanu?

Oga otu nne gu!
Re: Uche Secondus Arrested By The EFCC - Adeyanju Deji by billyG(m): 9:05pm On Feb 24, 2016
Emekamex:

This wailer yur haterd 4 tinubu fit snd u 6ft below,Y u come put Tinubu head 4 Thief olisa metuh Body na
Re: Uche Secondus Arrested By The EFCC - Adeyanju Deji by Ifeola1: 10:30pm On Feb 24, 2016
Arrest all of them and collect our money frm yam eater
Re: Uche Secondus Arrested By The EFCC - Adeyanju Deji by jimmy101231(m): 7:30am On Feb 25, 2016
a tinubu no do anything abi . God is watching you.
Re: Uche Secondus Arrested By The EFCC - Adeyanju Deji by olatade(m): 8:15am On Feb 25, 2016
99% of GEJ's men are thieves and fraudsters.Steal under GEJ , he will even honour you with CON, GCON, OON etc , stealing was not corruption according to the Otuoke born man who was a national mistake and embarrassment

1 Like

Re: Uche Secondus Arrested By The EFCC - Adeyanju Deji by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 26, 2016
Now that Uche Secundus has admitted receiving 23 luxury cars proceeds of our oil money and is prepared to return them it is beyond question his arrest is not about the persecution of the opposition.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose Personally Supervises Distribution Of Food Items To Ekiti Residents. PICS / Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account / Lagos Pension Package: Fashola Turned It Down, Never Accepted It - Hakeem Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.