Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Dating A Police Officer Or Any Uniform Officer. What's The Experience? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A Police Officer Or Any Uniform Officer. What's The Experience? (1233 Views)

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Pretty Partner Ahead Of Wedding / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Hausa Babe / The Husband Is A Soldier And The Wife A Police Officer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating A Police Officer Or Any Uniform Officer. What's The Experience? by oceanp(f): 1:10pm On Feb 24, 2016
if you are dating any uniform man or was dating or you are married to one .let's here your experience. pls share . u might help someone out.
Re: Dating A Police Officer Or Any Uniform Officer. What's The Experience? by ChappyChase: 1:14pm On Feb 24, 2016
Enough bribe money for full house!
Re: Dating A Police Officer Or Any Uniform Officer. What's The Experience? by debeo: 1:25pm On Feb 24, 2016
I've dated a mopol, Stern looking female mopol!
Contrary to popular report, she was actually v nice
Re: Dating A Police Officer Or Any Uniform Officer. What's The Experience? by oceanp(f): 1:29pm On Feb 24, 2016
debeo:
u didn't have problems with time and commitment?
Re: Dating A Police Officer Or Any Uniform Officer. What's The Experience? by oceanp(f): 1:29pm On Feb 24, 2016
ChappyChase:
Enough bribe money for full house!
u tynk? most of them do have tight hands
Re: Dating A Police Officer Or Any Uniform Officer. What's The Experience? by missKiffy(f): 1:37pm On Feb 24, 2016
I can't even date, not to talk of marrying a uniform man
Re: Dating A Police Officer Or Any Uniform Officer. What's The Experience? by cruzita(f): 1:43pm On Feb 24, 2016
undecided u mean these pot belly uniform men?Hell no!!!!. but I can only date telemundo uniform guys
Re: Dating A Police Officer Or Any Uniform Officer. What's The Experience? by obiorathesubtle: 1:54pm On Feb 24, 2016
#prayfortheanimalAboveme cry

anyway I dated a naval officer once and there was no too much problem . everything was normal.. just that sex was too official... iono if you understand what I mean.. but if she wants sex at 6:02am anything later than 6:02am will cause a quarrel.. and she brought shiit like.. we have to sing the national anthem before sex... undecided that one was weird.. but we do it while _naked and the view is wow... you need to see her salute... did I tell you we hung the flag on my dick grin and when she salutes her breasts be looking so firm and shiiit even when they jiggle grin I miss her so freaking much

but she had me detained in the guard room when I broke up with her... she still calls me late night when she needs my dick inside her.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dating A Police Officer Or Any Uniform Officer. What's The Experience? by mercenary: 2:10pm On Feb 24, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

anyway I dated a naval officer once and there was no too much problem . everything was normal.. just that sex was too official... iono if you understand what I mean.. but if she wants sex at 6:02am anything later than 6:02am will cause a quarrel.. and she brought shiit like.. we have to sing the national anthem before sex... undecided that one was weird.. but we do it while _naked and the view is wow... you need to see her salute... did I tell you we hung the flag on my dick grin and when she salutes her breasts be looking so firm and shiiit even when they jiggle grin I miss her so freaking much

but she had me detained in the guard room when I broke up with her... she still calls me late night when she needs my dick inside her.. cheesy
Very funny... Nice experience

1 Like

Re: Dating A Police Officer Or Any Uniform Officer. What's The Experience? by JudgementHammer: 2:16pm On Feb 24, 2016
Dating is ok but marrying no. Na so so transfer every time
Re: Dating A Police Officer Or Any Uniform Officer. What's The Experience? by Laveda(f): 2:58pm On Feb 24, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

Ain't you just crazy? undecided

grin
Re: Dating A Police Officer Or Any Uniform Officer. What's The Experience? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 24, 2016
cruzita:
undecided u mean these pot belly uniform men?Hell no!!!!. but I can only date telemundo uniform guys
lol grin
Re: Dating A Police Officer Or Any Uniform Officer. What's The Experience? by firstking01(m): 3:17pm On Feb 24, 2016
debeo:
you get luck say she no beat beat craze comot for your bodygrin
Re: Dating A Police Officer Or Any Uniform Officer. What's The Experience? by prettysassygirl(f): 3:50pm On Feb 24, 2016
I dated one previously,nothing but cheats and liars,chronic liars mehn
Re: Dating A Police Officer Or Any Uniform Officer. What's The Experience? by oceanp(f): 4:51pm On Feb 24, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

lwkm . u like joke sha
Re: Dating A Police Officer Or Any Uniform Officer. What's The Experience? by oceanp(f): 4:53pm On Feb 24, 2016
cruzita:
some are nicely built sha #wink
Re: Dating A Police Officer Or Any Uniform Officer. What's The Experience? by oceanp(f): 4:55pm On Feb 24, 2016
prettysassygirl:
I dated one previously,nothing but cheats and liars,chronic liars mehn
am on d opinion that all uniform men do cheat except the ones that are married and decides to be good.
but wic of d uniform men did u date?
Re: Dating A Police Officer Or Any Uniform Officer. What's The Experience? by oceanp(f): 4:57pm On Feb 24, 2016
cruzita:
amen to that gurl
Re: Dating A Police Officer Or Any Uniform Officer. What's The Experience? by prettysassygirl(f): 5:28pm On Feb 24, 2016
oceanp:

am on d opinion that all uniform men do cheat except the ones that are married and decides to be good.
but wic of d uniform men did u date?
civil defense

1 Like

Re: Dating A Police Officer Or Any Uniform Officer. What's The Experience? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 24, 2016
Dating/Marrying uniformed person no easy oo.. Ladies rush after them and so ur husband kini bcomes a public kini grin

1 Like

Re: Dating A Police Officer Or Any Uniform Officer. What's The Experience? by oceanp(f): 2:28am On May 19, 2016
so my relationship for about a year with a police man just ended like a month ago . friends and family were all surprised that I didn't break down . well that's life . some even accused me of not trying to save d relationship but my dear when you are not getting wat u deserve from someone u don try to work that out especially when the person don't want to try also and it surprised them that I was happy it ended.

The reason why it ended was that commitment wasn't in his dictionary and it was so easy for him to cheat well maybe because I had to move out of town for that period ,it became an avenue to cheat .

my conclusion, most police men have 0%selfcontro wen it come to relationship .
Re: Dating A Police Officer Or Any Uniform Officer. What's The Experience? by makydebbie(f): 8:05am On May 19, 2016
[quote author=obiorathesubtle post=43208938][color=red]#prayfortheanimalAboveme cry

anyway I dated a naval officer once and there was no too much problem . everything was normal.. just that sex was too official... iono if you understand what I mean.. but if she wants sex at 6:02am anything later than 6:02am will cause a quarrel.. and she brought shiit like.. we have to sing the national anthem before sex... undecided that one was weird.. but we do it while _naked and the view is wow... you need to see herlol...this guy is jest crazy!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Women? / He Dumped Me! / Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Yellow Before They Migrated To Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.