Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,948 members, 7,835,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Have You Ever Fvcked A Nairalander? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Fvcked A Nairalander? (9100 Views)

She Pulled Her Pants…. “i Fvcked” (18+) / She Cooked Weed For Me And I Fvcked The Hell Out Of Her / Have You Ever Fvcked A Nairalander? Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Fvcked A Nairalander? by Nobody: 12:23am On Feb 25, 2016
Adaure4ever:
in the world of women, age is a delicate topic.
I take it I'm not getting answer?
Re: Have You Ever Fvcked A Nairalander? by Nobody: 12:24am On Feb 25, 2016
timidapsin:

Regardless of her age she is charming and beautiful... Can i follow you? embarassed embarassed
why not, dear.
Re: Have You Ever Fvcked A Nairalander? by Nobody: 12:25am On Feb 25, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
I take it I'm not getting answer?
bring ur ear, let me whisper it.
Re: Have You Ever Fvcked A Nairalander? by Nobody: 12:26am On Feb 25, 2016
Adaure4ever:
bring ur ear, let me whisper it.
lol. Well, I give up.

Maybe I'll never know if I was wrong or right
Re: Have You Ever Fvcked A Nairalander? by timidapsin(m): 12:27am On Feb 25, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
can you not intrude pls?

I know you lot don't mind age. You go for any age. As long as they got boobs. Perverts and paedophiles
You just exposed yourself, you were only acting like a gentleman to get her attention.... Anyways am not that kind of person, i only love to appreciate pretty beings when i see them. Am not taking her in anyway please.. Okay?
Re: Have You Ever Fvcked A Nairalander? by timidapsin(m): 12:30am On Feb 25, 2016
Adaure4ever:
why not, dear.
Followed!! let me leave you now before your friend bites me wink.
Re: Have You Ever Fvcked A Nairalander? by Nobody: 12:31am On Feb 25, 2016
timidapsin:
You just exposed yourself, you were only acting like a gentleman to get her attention.... Anyways am not that kind of person, i only love to appreciate pretty beings when i see them. Am not taking her in anyway please.. Okay?
acting gentleman? Smh! If you think being respectful is acting then so be it.

I know and understand the sensitivity in my question. So I have to make her understand I'm not trying to be disrespectful or rude by asking.

But if you think it's acting for whatever reason best known to you, then so be it

Goodnight
Re: Have You Ever Fvcked A Nairalander? by timidapsin(m): 12:35am On Feb 25, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
acting gentleman? Smh! If you think being respectful is acting then so be it.

I know and understand the sensitivity in my question. So I have to make her understand I'm not trying to be disrespectful or rude by asking.

But if you think it's acting for whatever reason best known to you, then so be it

Goodnight
What have i done?? Dude okay smiley i am sorry to interrupt, go back to your conversation wink okay?
Re: Have You Ever Fvcked A Nairalander? by Nobody: 12:48am On Feb 25, 2016
timidapsin:
What have i done?? Dude okay smiley i am sorry to interrupt, go back to your conversation wink okay?
lol. Soft bruv. tongue tongue
Re: Have You Ever Fvcked A Nairalander? by timidapsin(m): 12:55am On Feb 25, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
lol. Soft bruv. tongue tongue
You wish tongue working on Another video that would hit frontpage by morning
Re: Have You Ever Fvcked A Nairalander? by Nobody: 1:13am On Feb 25, 2016
timidapsin:
You wish tongue working on Another video that would hit frontpage by morning
video? What video sir? I'm confused
Re: Have You Ever Fvcked A Nairalander? by timidapsin(m): 1:17am On Feb 25, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
video? What video sir? I'm confused
you mean you haven't noticed any of my videos in FP? Latest was. https://www.nairaland.com/2949124/killed-michael-jackson-nigerian-girl
Re: Have You Ever Fvcked A Nairalander? by Nobody: 3:52am On Feb 25, 2016
timidapsin:
you mean you haven't noticed any of my videos in FP? Latest was. https://www.nairaland.com/2949124/killed-michael-jackson-nigerian-girl
now I'm confused bruv. How is that your video? Are you the pastor or the girl? Or did you arranged for the acting and shooting of the video? You directed or produced it? TBH, I'm confused

I actually thought you into nollywood when you mentioned making video

If you don't mind, can you pardon my ignorance and pls explain to me sir?
Re: Have You Ever Fvcked A Nairalander? by bidexmat(m): 3:58am On Feb 25, 2016
Kyau ki nan zata kashe yaran mutane pa. Gaskiya ina jiyaeyar ki wallai. Arewa kike ko kuwa laigas! The last time I beheld such a stunning creation was in my dream. I'm awe struck cool
mynd1:
What nonsense is dis? angry
Re: Have You Ever Fvcked A Nairalander? by Fulaboy(m): 4:10am On Feb 25, 2016
mynd1:
What nonsense is dis? angry
no mind that guy jare undecided
Re: Have You Ever Fvcked A Nairalander? by ademoladeji(m): 4:37am On Feb 25, 2016
#EPIC
Re: Have You Ever Fvcked A Nairalander? by Nobody: 7:23am On Feb 25, 2016
QueenValerie:
That I'm bein' smart mouth
lol dats not what i meant, ure a drama queen, jezz!!!
Re: Have You Ever Fvcked A Nairalander? by Nobody: 7:26am On Feb 25, 2016
mynd1:
Eh.
i said i wanna listen to ur voice, dnt lemme ask u again.
Re: Have You Ever Fvcked A Nairalander? by timidapsin(m): 8:03am On Feb 25, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
now I'm confused bruv. How is that your video? Are you the pastor or the girl? Or did you arranged for the acting and shooting of the video? You directed or produced it? TBH, I'm confused

I actually thought you into nollywood when you mentioned making video

If you don't mind, can you pardon my ignorance and pls explain to me sir?
when I mean my video I don't mean me acting it. I mean me being the first uploaded on YouTube smiley actually that's how I earn an income.
Re: Have You Ever Fvcked A Nairalander? by Nobody: 8:16am On Feb 25, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
lol bro i get penis na.
LOL!!!!!
Re: Have You Ever Fvcked A Nairalander? by Nobody: 8:20am On Feb 25, 2016
timidapsin:
when I mean my video I don't mean me acting it. I mean me being the first uploaded on YouTube smiley actually that's how I earn an income.
oh! Wow. That's good bruv. So you dey follow chop Google money grin cheesy grin cheesy

Btw, how do you get this videos? shocked shocked
Re: Have You Ever Fvcked A Nairalander? by mynd1(f): 10:26am On Feb 25, 2016
bidexmat:
Kyau ki nan zata kashe yaran mutane pa. Gaskiya ina jiyaeyar ki wallai. Arewa kike ko kuwa laigas! The last time I beheld such a stunning creation was in my dream. I'm awe struck cool
Tnks!
Re: Have You Ever Fvcked A Nairalander? by timidapsin(m): 10:38am On Feb 25, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
oh! Wow. That's good bruv. So you dey follow chop Google money grin cheesy grin cheesy

Btw, how do you get this videos? shocked shocked
Bring your ear lemme tell you tongue
Re: Have You Ever Fvcked A Nairalander? by bidexmat(m): 10:52am On Feb 25, 2016
mynd1:
Tnks!
haba hajiya, with all my "songs of solomon. You could reply my PM. It won't hurt.
Re: Have You Ever Fvcked A Nairalander? by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 25, 2016
timidapsin:
Bring your ear lemme tell you tongue
oya whisper it to my ears smiley

Btw, I'm sorry for my initial reaction last night cry
Re: Have You Ever Fvcked A Nairalander? by timidapsin(m): 10:55am On Feb 25, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
oya whisper it to my ears smiley

Btw, I'm sorry for my initial reaction last night cry
No problem
Re: Have You Ever Fvcked A Nairalander? by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 25, 2016
timidapsin:
No problem
cheers bruv ✔️✔️✔️
Re: Have You Ever Fvcked A Nairalander? by mynd1(f): 11:03am On Feb 25, 2016
bidexmat:
haba hajiya, with all my "songs of solomon. You could reply my PM. It won't hurt.
lol. I blocked my mail do to excess messages. I am Sorry about that. grin
Re: Have You Ever Fvcked A Nairalander? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 25, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
lol dats not what i meant, ure a drama queen, jezz!!!
I ain't.
Re: Have You Ever Fvcked A Nairalander? by bidexmat(m): 12:57pm On Feb 25, 2016
mynd1:
lol. I blocked my mail do to excess messages. I am Sorry about that. grin
oh....ok. Ki tura man daya mana....,No disrepect....dunno any other way to waft this. Pardon my too fowardness.
Re: Have You Ever Fvcked A Nairalander? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 3:59pm On Feb 25, 2016
mynd1:
lol. Yeah!

you're welcome
Re: Have You Ever Fvcked A Nairalander? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 4:02pm On Feb 25, 2016
QueenValerie:
angry

it's suppose to be a coded message, not everything should be written plainly as he who all reply thinking and believing is a girl could as well be a guy, i just noticed some people here but choose to ignore and move along, i hope ur good tho.. apologies for confusing you, again grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Ladies Always Want Kenyans To Impregnate Them / Orgasm Is Sweet But No One Smile While Having Orgasm / My FIRST Fruit As A Giveaway (30k)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.