Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,894 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Nigeria Ladies Always Want Kenyans To Impregnate Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigeria Ladies Always Want Kenyans To Impregnate Them (9061 Views)

Kenyans Rent Out Their Wives To Tourists Because Of Hard Times / Shocking: He Had A Bet With His Friends To Impregnate And Dump Me / Ladies, Always Ask A Man If He Is Married After The "Hellos" To Avoid This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Ladies Always Want Kenyans To Impregnate Them by TheManfromKenya: 8:31am On Oct 22, 2016
I was speaking with a staff at office today and he affirmed this position...Nigerian girls we have met always wanting Kenyan to nut in them

..I don't think this is because of the money because a lot of this girls have been laid by just taking them to view animals at the park..A visit to the park and their pants are down......

Tho this staff indicated he experienced a scenario where one nigerian girl even busted his condom...Sad !!!

But I give it to Nigerian girls in terms of sexual prowess and style....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Ladies Always Want Kenyans To Impregnate Them by dacovajnr: 8:34am On Oct 22, 2016
Op you must be High on Oshogbo weed this early Momo!..Kenya Men of all cheesy...hehehe even your Women are rejecting your men on daily basis not to talk of Nigerian Girls who are always Classy and settles for nothing less..What would be their gain to take in for Alien looking guys with heads Like that of Tubers of yam, When they already know what would be the outcome of the pregnancy grin cheesy grin..Even Uhuru Kenyatta who happens to be your president stands no chance in that aspect as they'll just use sex adjust his destiny and make him write your Country's Budget in Bank check for them grin grin but getting pregnant for Him is NO NO!.above all I doubt if there are up to 10 Nigerian ladies in Kenya grin grin..The most popular Female Celebrities in your Country Dates Average Nigerian guys..Oga Swerve grin grin

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Ladies Always Want Kenyans To Impregnate Them by umuokezie(m): 8:35am On Oct 22, 2016
mu mu..

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ladies Always Want Kenyans To Impregnate Them by jamalnation(m): 8:40am On Oct 22, 2016
Walking into thread *potential crime scene*

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ladies Always Want Kenyans To Impregnate Them by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 22, 2016
unlike rahama sadau, who want american
Re: Nigeria Ladies Always Want Kenyans To Impregnate Them by saintfellow(m): 8:46am On Oct 22, 2016
lol but when you talk about a region that is popular in Africa or a popular country, Nigeria is the most popular country in Africa and its because of Nigerians And what they do that brings this popularity.
I know that 99% of the entire Niger ladies don't know anything about Kenya, they don't even know one of her celebrities.
But 100% of Kenyan ladies knows much about Nigeria and Nigerians.
Nigerians dominates the news worldwide daily thereby making women all over the world love and want to be with us.
Now the question is how can you want something that does not exist? because i know Kenyan men don't exist in the minds of Nigerian ladies.
But there is no day that Nigerian songs are not played in Kenya TV and radio stations thereby making Kenyans want to be like us.

17 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ladies Always Want Kenyans To Impregnate Them by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 22, 2016
cool

Ive got a feeling... Today will be a good day to die..

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ladies Always Want Kenyans To Impregnate Them by DesChyko: 8:52am On Oct 22, 2016
cool

13 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ladies Always Want Kenyans To Impregnate Them by Warhawk(m): 8:53am On Oct 22, 2016
It wz in my ss1 that i 1st learnt of a country called Kenya via Geography so what the fvck you saying??

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Ladies Always Want Kenyans To Impregnate Them by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 22, 2016
Too early for rebuttal grin but plz bring it on...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ladies Always Want Kenyans To Impregnate Them by AlexCk: 8:59am On Oct 22, 2016
Lol,

In ur dreams @Op
tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ladies Always Want Kenyans To Impregnate Them by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 22, 2016
Warhawk:
It wz in my ss1 that i 1st learnt of a country called Kenya via Geography so what the fvck you saying??

I learnt in ss2..

Didn't know about Kenya until ss2

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ladies Always Want Kenyans To Impregnate Them by MackBrooklyn: 9:12am On Oct 22, 2016
[size=30pt]Not Funny!! undecided [/size]

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ladies Always Want Kenyans To Impregnate Them by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 22, 2016
God forbid bad thing grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ladies Always Want Kenyans To Impregnate Them by RichieDaVinci01(m): 9:13am On Oct 22, 2016
Uh.....where the hell is Kenya

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ladies Always Want Kenyans To Impregnate Them by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 22, 2016
TheManfromKenya:
I was speaking with a staff at office today and he affirmed this position...Nigerian girls we have met always wanting Kenyan to nut in them

..I don't think this is because of the money because a lot of this girls have been laid by just taking them to view animals at the park..A visit to the park and their pants are down......

Tho this staff indicated he experienced a scenario where one nigerian girl even busted his condom...Sad !!!

But I give it to Nigerian girls in terms of sexual prowess and style....
another Nyeri man.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ladies Always Want Kenyans To Impregnate Them by Warhawk(m): 9:14am On Oct 22, 2016
OBTSubtle:

I learnt in ss2..

Didn't know about Kenya until ss2
bro, kenya no even dey for current affairs sef

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ladies Always Want Kenyans To Impregnate Them by Rone16(f): 9:19am On Oct 22, 2016
Dosent make sense op...The only thing I know about kenyans is that they are good sprinters.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ladies Always Want Kenyans To Impregnate Them by Warhawk(m): 9:19am On Oct 22, 2016
Viewing this topic : DriveByKiller
Re: Nigeria Ladies Always Want Kenyans To Impregnate Them by Warhawk(m): 9:20am On Oct 22, 2016
This kenyan man don too talk rubbish . Im get as im go be i go comot cloth enter ring fight

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ladies Always Want Kenyans To Impregnate Them by MackBrooklyn: 9:21am On Oct 22, 2016
Rone16:
Dosent make sense op...The only thing I know about kenyans is that they are good sprinters.

So dem no sabi fûck pussy?? shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ladies Always Want Kenyans To Impregnate Them by DriveByKiller: 9:21am On Oct 22, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Ladies Always Want Kenyans To Impregnate Them by fayded(m): 9:22am On Oct 22, 2016
this Kenyan man...pls receive sense...
nairaland girls re coming sha..na them go handle ur matter..
just spewing trash here..Kenyan guys nd ugliness..someone gimme dt two finger picture

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ladies Always Want Kenyans To Impregnate Them by EmperorLee(m): 9:24am On Oct 22, 2016
grin grin cheesy grin With una dirty uncircumcised diccks abi? grin grin This must be a comedy show.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ladies Always Want Kenyans To Impregnate Them by Warhawk(m): 9:25am On Oct 22, 2016
Round 1 : FIGHT !!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ladies Always Want Kenyans To Impregnate Them by Warhawk(m): 9:26am On Oct 22, 2016
Kenyans : a bunch of wildlifes

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ladies Always Want Kenyans To Impregnate Them by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 22, 2016
Warhawk:
bro, kenya no even dey for current affairs sef
grin

ROTFLMAO

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ladies Always Want Kenyans To Impregnate Them by freesinzu(m): 9:35am On Oct 22, 2016
Rone16:
There not even sprinters, they are mostly long distance runners because they live in terrains that cars can't be used and those that live in the cities can't afford cars or public transportation, so they have too run everywhere in the scorching sun thats why they are soooo black and ugly looking SMH for kenya even sa dey respect nigeria talk less kenya what insolence angry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Ladies Always Want Kenyans To Impregnate Them by LecciGucci: 9:36am On Oct 22, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Too early for rebuttal grin but plz bring it on...

Lol u again!
U want kenyan kondo too or u prefer nigerian kondo grin
I guess the later grin
Coz down here we have it tasting like sugarcane wink

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ladies Always Want Kenyans To Impregnate Them by Warhawk(m): 9:40am On Oct 22, 2016
lol.... Abeg who know a kenyan celebrity?? Cuz me, i have never heard of one.. Who has seen a fair Kenyan??

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ladies Always Want Kenyans To Impregnate Them by Cutehector(m): 9:42am On Oct 22, 2016
Abeg where Usain Bolt from? grin
Re: Nigeria Ladies Always Want Kenyans To Impregnate Them by Warhawk(m): 9:47am On Oct 22, 2016
Lsofdk:

i know you would be passing your phone to your peers, feeling fly you're discussing with Nigerians.

i know what my country looks like, unlike you whose only hope of seeing nairobi is through google search.

mentally_retarded kibera denizen
Brutality!!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can U Marry A Guy That Is Two Years Older Than You / How To Get Out of the Friendzone And Stay Out. / I Saw This Pix. I Wish To Share With You. Pic.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.