Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Fast Solution To Ticks, Fleas And Lice - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Fast Solution To Ticks, Fleas And Lice (11034 Views)

5 Signs You (and Your Pet) Have Fleas And Don’t Know It / Help! My Dogs Are Infested With Ticks! / Trusted Product To Protect Your Pet From Fleas,ticks 4years Guarantee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fast Solution To Ticks, Fleas And Lice by Coldplay007(f): 9:18am On Jul 23, 2019
You people are using home insecticides spray on your dogs .
You people are the real MVPs..
Re: Fast Solution To Ticks, Fleas And Lice by Jay4joy: 1:53pm On Aug 28, 2019
Where can I get this BNC? I am in Lagos.
Re: Fast Solution To Ticks, Fleas And Lice by Patj(m): 11:27pm On Feb 19, 2020
I can supply you if you need one, just contact me via my profile.
Re: Fast Solution To Ticks, Fleas And Lice by MGeey(f): 12:14am On Feb 27, 2021
I'm glad to say that this still works even in 2021. Thanks OP.
Re: Fast Solution To Ticks, Fleas And Lice by wEsOmE(m): 1:08pm On Mar 03, 2021
henrydan:

Can you send to PH? If yes, then please drop your number.
as you are in ph.. i just bougt it at rumuola flyover at 1k..
Re: Fast Solution To Ticks, Fleas And Lice by Ephepidia: 10:12am On May 23, 2021
Where can I get the BNC Spray in Lagos. I am Based in Lagos
Re: Fast Solution To Ticks, Fleas And Lice by Ssathugit: 6:56pm On Oct 16, 2022
Freezing does not kill fleas, nor does boiling them. They just lie there, waiting for the perfect conditions to hatch. If you have fleas in your car, the high temperatures can turn it into a wild breeding environment, and eggs that may have been dormant for years will wake up with high temperatures. Read more at https://thepestmanagement.com/how-long-can-fleas-live-in-carpet/ about how long fleas can live in carpet. This is a favorite habitat for these parasites.
Re: Fast Solution To Ticks, Fleas And Lice by Eno5t: 4:44pm On Apr 12, 2023
Hi did you apply this all over the fur of your dog??
Re: Fast Solution To Ticks, Fleas And Lice by Toseny01: 12:41am On Apr 13, 2023
Please please what can I apply to my dogs penis , it’s coming out and not returning back to the skin and flies are all over it please .quick answer will safe my dog .

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Boerboel Owner; Suggest Feeding And Care / South Korea Bans Dog Meat Trade / Photo: Behold! what would you call this strange animals? 'a nairalander's pet'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.