Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,592 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Pls Advice Cynthia. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Advice Cynthia. (740 Views)

Cynthia Burton Gets Customized BMW Gift From Her British Man (photos) / See What Bleaching Has Done To Cynthia Morgan (+photos) / My Handsomeness Is A Problem..pls Advice (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Advice Cynthia. by Moses247(m): 3:36pm On Feb 24, 2016
She has been living with Stephen a bachelor working in a food processing company for 3 years now in his 2-bedroom flat apartment. Stephen took her with him when Cynthia came to serve in the accounting department of the company where he works. He never had sexual act with her or made any indecent moves since they have been cohabiting.
Cynthia remained in Stephen's house after her service despite being given an employment in a bank in the city with the help of Fred, a car dealer who is also Stephen's close friend.
Both men never proposed or asked Cynthia out since all this while but puzzle hit the test of this young cute lady recently. She was attending to customers in the banking hall when Dayo her course mate in school came to deposit 20 million naira, money received from a contract he just won.
Dayo used to present double bill to his parents in order to help Cynthia of single parent whose mother (a peasant farmer) could not afford her school fees.
He proposed to marry her that same day they met again since their graduation.
On the same day, Fred came to take Cynthia out for lunch where he also proposed to her.
Dear readers, it will interest u to know that when Cynthia got home that fateful day, Stephen brought out an engagement ring for her as he softly said "please marry me, I'm fully in love with u."
At these crossroads, who should Cynthia marry because she asked the three men to give her a few days to reply their proposals respectively
Re: Pls Advice Cynthia. by ChappyChase: 3:38pm On Feb 24, 2016
First come first serve!
Re: Pls Advice Cynthia. by FreemanDave(m): 3:43pm On Feb 24, 2016
Cynthia

Re: Pls Advice Cynthia. by prince2blinks(m): 3:45pm On Feb 24, 2016
Whats the Title of the movie..
Re: Pls Advice Cynthia. by Rakash(f): 4:00pm On Feb 24, 2016
None
Re: Pls Advice Cynthia. by LIBERTY1980(m): 4:04pm On Feb 24, 2016
hmmmm!! Well as for me, i don't see any big deal in her case, marriage is a life contract, that is if she is a God fearing christian, God doesn't make mistake, according to God's principle she is someone help mate, and only God and her, knows the right husband for her, every woman knows who they love, among the three guyz, you know who you love most, it's either you seek the face of God or you directly go for the one you love. Don't marry someone base on the fact that the person help you, marry because God approve him, or marry because you love him, one of the sign that God approve him, is peace of mind and joy, anytime he is arround you.
May God grant you discerning ability, to make the right choice.
Re: Pls Advice Cynthia. by ishieks: 4:26pm On Feb 24, 2016
in the matters of relationships especially as it relates to marriage, you need to seek the face of God for direction. Thank God you have not slept with any of the guys, so you will have clear head and heart to handle the situation, from your account, it is obvious all of them have helped you progress in life one way or the other, so you need to be clear in exactly what you want from a man as husband, you need to define your expectations from your future husband, having done that, you will then sincerely ask yourself if you can live with the short comings/low points of any of these guys, i want to believe you know them enough to be able to sincerely answer that question.mind you, you cannot change an adult, so dont even begin to think you can change him after marriage, remember as Africans/Nigerians, we dont marry the individual alone, we marry the family as well, so you need to consider his family too in considering any of the guys, no sentiment, dont marry out of pity, or feeling of indebtedness, marriage is a life time venture, God places people to be our helpers at one point in time or the other, so these guys have not done anything out of the ordinary, good enough you should appreciate them for all their help, but remember you will be staking you future with any man you choose to marry. In all of this, you should rely on God to lead you, some people will say follow your heart, well not a bad idea, let your heart align with what God is saying to you, wishing you Gods direction and blessings.
Re: Pls Advice Cynthia. by whyveeohh: 5:21pm On Feb 24, 2016
Well, I would advice you to pray and also check your heart as advised but then I think I would suggest that you seriously consider Dayo cos if not for providence, why is it that none of d two other guys did make their intentions known until d day she reunited with Dayo and he proposed to her? Sometimes there are happenings that stand as signs to direct us to d right path. Pls, God might just put those 2 others guys on your way to help you in those times of need and to top it all, it was Dayo that first proposed to you, a story which I believe even if you tell d other 2 guys, they won't find offensive. They only came late, period. I won't advise that you go to any pastor in this situation to avoid being misled. Pray to God to guide your heart and except if your heart says otherwise after you've prayed, I will strongly advice you to go ahead with Dayo.
Re: Pls Advice Cynthia. by cruzita(f): 5:25pm On Feb 24, 2016
the man her heart beats for

(1) (Reply)

14-year-old Ese Oruru Finally Reunites With Her Mother In Abuja / Naija Babes And Their Wahala / To Become A Babymama For Arttistes Is Lucrative Than A Housewife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.