Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Cynthia Burton Gets Customized BMW Gift From Her British Man (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cynthia Burton Gets Customized BMW Gift From Her British Man (photos) (26961 Views)

Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) / Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) / "I Gave My Neighbor A Lift, 6 Months After We Got Married" - Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cynthia Burton Gets Customized BMW Gift From Her British Man (photos) by IamHeWrites: 1:21am On Jul 31, 2018
Abuja big girl, Cynthia Burton got a brand new BMW 5-Series car with customised plate no from her British man.

“Oh my goodness! It’s customised, C_burton for real.cheeee ” the young mother captioned the photos.

She is presently promoting the news online as she has reportedly paid some media platforms to announce the car gift for her.

The identity of the British man is presently unknown but reports have it that his pocket is really loaded with cool cash.

See the pictures of the car below;

https://www.torimill.co/viral/9109/nigerian-lady-gets-a-brand-new-customized-car-gift-from-her-british-man-photos.html

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Burton Gets Customized BMW Gift From Her British Man (photos) by Gmass0111: 1:41am On Jul 31, 2018
After one grin
Re: Cynthia Burton Gets Customized BMW Gift From Her British Man (photos) by anonymuz(m): 2:07am On Jul 31, 2018
Yahoo girl/olosho

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Burton Gets Customized BMW Gift From Her British Man (photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:10am On Jul 31, 2018

33 Likes

Re: Cynthia Burton Gets Customized BMW Gift From Her British Man (photos) by SureBozz(m): 2:27am On Jul 31, 2018
Congratulations to her.

4 Likes

Re: Cynthia Burton Gets Customized BMW Gift From Her British Man (photos) by Emeskhalifa(m): 11:56am On Jul 31, 2018
Congrat to her

But we all know it's Vanity upon Vanity.

Nothing lasts forever

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Burton Gets Customized BMW Gift From Her British Man (photos) by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 31, 2018
All hustle na hustle cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Cynthia Burton Gets Customized BMW Gift From Her British Man (photos) by dimexy247(m): 11:56am On Jul 31, 2018
Good for her
Re: Cynthia Burton Gets Customized BMW Gift From Her British Man (photos) by idonhammer: 11:56am On Jul 31, 2018
Akwuna

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cynthia Burton Gets Customized BMW Gift From Her British Man (photos) by AutoSpaNg: 11:56am On Jul 31, 2018
I will advice her to bring her vehicle over to our Ultra Modern Vehicle Repair facility for Service and Repair Registration.

Those of you living in Abuja, FCT that have place value on their vehicle should bring in their vehicle to our Ultra Modern Vehicle Repair Facility for a specialized computer based diagnostics backed by a comprehensive manual diagnostics procedure that would figure out anything at all that is wrong with your vehicle. Now the beauty of our service is that after the diagnostics we recommend actions that must be taken to put the vehicle in order, If you run any of the repairs in our workshop we will return the money you paid for diagnostics back to you in full. We are located at Jahi, Abuja Call Mr Fix it now: 08189742614
Re: Cynthia Burton Gets Customized BMW Gift From Her British Man (photos) by 234GT(m): 11:56am On Jul 31, 2018
Bleached legs

4 Likes

Re: Cynthia Burton Gets Customized BMW Gift From Her British Man (photos) by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 31, 2018
Foreigners can fall victim to our borehole olosho them.

6 Likes

Re: Cynthia Burton Gets Customized BMW Gift From Her British Man (photos) by pinkguy(m): 11:57am On Jul 31, 2018
This kind leg no be for here oo her babalawo must be very good

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cynthia Burton Gets Customized BMW Gift From Her British Man (photos) by Emmafe(m): 11:57am On Jul 31, 2018
Thunder fire poverty

For Samsung phones check my Signature

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Burton Gets Customized BMW Gift From Her British Man (photos) by Mutemenot(m): 11:57am On Jul 31, 2018
Small girl with big God grin

13 Likes

Re: Cynthia Burton Gets Customized BMW Gift From Her British Man (photos) by resurgent2019: 11:57am On Jul 31, 2018
See her tiny legs. Eeeeeeewww. undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Burton Gets Customized BMW Gift From Her British Man (photos) by queenbetsy(f): 11:57am On Jul 31, 2018
embarassed

Help!!!
Re: Cynthia Burton Gets Customized BMW Gift From Her British Man (photos) by bobokeshington: 11:57am On Jul 31, 2018
Jeez!! I don tire for this Nairaland.
Please Op and Mod what should we fry with this Abeg

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Burton Gets Customized BMW Gift From Her British Man (photos) by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 31, 2018
Small gal big god. If u visit troy club/bar after oriental hotel (where white expats hang out) . U go see all this slay queens full der. White man na d way o hahahah

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Burton Gets Customized BMW Gift From Her British Man (photos) by ishowdotgmail(m): 11:57am On Jul 31, 2018
That place must be wide and smokey

If you know you know

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cynthia Burton Gets Customized BMW Gift From Her British Man (photos) by Mikeross62: 11:57am On Jul 31, 2018
good for her
Re: Cynthia Burton Gets Customized BMW Gift From Her British Man (photos) by Olukat(m): 11:58am On Jul 31, 2018
Customized plate number you meant to say!
It's normal 5series BMW
Congratulations to her

4 Likes

Re: Cynthia Burton Gets Customized BMW Gift From Her British Man (photos) by TheHeadBoy(m): 11:58am On Jul 31, 2018
Please how many times will this story make front page? angry

So olosho is now worth celebrating in Naija, God have mercy.
Re: Cynthia Burton Gets Customized BMW Gift From Her British Man (photos) by Assassin101: 11:59am On Jul 31, 2018
what do I call this one now?

Old woman with big ancestors? undecided
Re: Cynthia Burton Gets Customized BMW Gift From Her British Man (photos) by Xcelinteriors(f): 11:59am On Jul 31, 2018
Good

Check my signature for affordable,durable and exceptionally beautiful window blind, wallpaper, curtain and 3D wall panel. Trust me they are very cheap
Re: Cynthia Burton Gets Customized BMW Gift From Her British Man (photos) by joystickextend1(m): 11:59am On Jul 31, 2018
alright..

Meanwhile guy's check out my profile for your extender products and other adult fantasy toys
Re: Cynthia Burton Gets Customized BMW Gift From Her British Man (photos) by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 31, 2018
Na her toto do am for her so make we follow celebrate

9 Likes

Re: Cynthia Burton Gets Customized BMW Gift From Her British Man (photos) by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 31, 2018
angryNonsense and ingredients!!!!, what is her profession=nothing,what is business is she trading BBS=big bum seller
and yet some ops will still come to Nairaland to preach feminism. mtwwwwwwwww!! embarassed embarassed
Re: Cynthia Burton Gets Customized BMW Gift From Her British Man (photos) by tstx(m): 12:00pm On Jul 31, 2018
cool

see my signature
Re: Cynthia Burton Gets Customized BMW Gift From Her British Man (photos) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 31, 2018
what should we do?
Re: Cynthia Burton Gets Customized BMW Gift From Her British Man (photos) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 31, 2018
what should we do?
fry beans, puff-puff

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Types of Female Buttocks (pictures Included) / Among These Good Men Who Should She Marry? / [TIPS] How To ‘TOAST’ A Girl If You Are Shy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.