Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

How Giving Just N200 Got Me N5000 - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Giving Just N200 Got Me N5000 (22010 Views)

Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" / 'Apostle Suleman Collects N5000 For Handshake For Blessings' - Man Accuses / How Giving Should Be Done In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Giving Just N200 Got Me N5000 by Yomite27: 7:49am On Feb 25, 2016
9jabet Alert!!!!!!!!
Re: How Giving Just N200 Got Me N5000 by Justinah4real(f): 7:50am On Feb 25, 2016
modelmike7:
It is simply good to be good.
Pictures pls.
Re: How Giving Just N200 Got Me N5000 by sotall(m): 7:50am On Feb 25, 2016
k
Re: How Giving Just N200 Got Me N5000 by Lanretoye(m): 7:50am On Feb 25, 2016
@OP gimme the 5K and you will get alert of 20k before the end of today if u believe it works.

2 Likes

Re: How Giving Just N200 Got Me N5000 by Nobody: 7:50am On Feb 25, 2016
Blured:
This is the story of how I was blessed for my generosity in a single day.

Yesterday I dressed up, took my bag and headed straight for class in a Nigerian university and as I was going, a more or less strange boy who I seldom see and has never asked anything from me, came from no where and started acting strange.

He shouted my name and said “Take this fifty naira, common take it!”. For some moment I taught he was only he was only being generous and I said “thank you” but he said “No! take the money and double it”

And at that moment I became confused and I said alright and that I should get a recharge card and double the money as he said but he acted strange further and said I should give him back the fifty naira and a bring a complete N100 and I obeyed and gave him the money and left for class.

As I got to the class, I met my colleague and one of them said she was hungry and that she had not eaten since the beginning of the day and I asked her what she wanted to eat. She said she would love to eat snacks and I asked the amount it would cost and she said N150.

I pleaded that I could only afford less and she said I should give her the one I have and I gave her N100 and lecturer came and lectures started.
After the end of the class, I got to my hostel and few minutes later, I got a bank alert N5000 was sent to me when I never expected and was never told.

All hail the King Jesus!

Alert from who? The a bank teller make mistake? Or manner fell from heaven ?
Re: How Giving Just N200 Got Me N5000 by goodlifehyd(m): 7:50am On Feb 25, 2016
dominique:

Who sent the alert to your line? The holy spirit? Hope the money was not mistakenly credited to your line and you're here claiming the Lord's doing. It was sheer coincidence that you got money the same day you gave out your last N200. Try it again another time and let's see if you will get another 'mysterious' 5k alert.
The way people reason this days baffles me a lot, since he/she believed the 200 brought the mysterious 5k why not dash out the 5k and see if a mysterious alert of 100k would drop in lol

3 Likes

Re: How Giving Just N200 Got Me N5000 by wheezie24(m): 7:50am On Feb 25, 2016
SexyKaycee:
Eh I no even understand this your story

The guy that was shouting take this 50 naira and double it didn't you feel he was a jazzman?

If na me i go run oh!

And again who sent you the alert? You never tell us and you want us to believe it's a miracle shey?

Agbaya dey worry you
lol...no mind hm...im sure he l stl gv testimony in church

1 Like

Re: How Giving Just N200 Got Me N5000 by oglalasioux(m): 7:50am On Feb 25, 2016
Blured:

Yesterday I dressed up, took my bag and headed straight for class in a Nigerian university and as I was going, a more or less strange boy who I seldom see and has never asked anything from me, came from no where and started acting strange.

He shouted my name and said “Take this fifty naira, common take it!”. For some moment I taught he was only he was only being generous and I said “thank you” but he said “No! take the money and double it”

And at that moment I became confused and I said alright and that I should get a recharge card and double the money as he said but he acted strange further and said I should give him back the fifty naira and a bring a complete N100 and I obeyed and gave him the money and left for class.

As I got to the class, I met my colleague and one of them said she was hungry and that she had not eaten since the beginning of the day and I asked her what she wanted to eat. She said she would love to eat snacks and I asked the amount it would cost and she said N150.

I pleaded that I could only afford less and she said I should give her the one I have and I gave her N100 and lecturer came and lectures started.
After the end of the class, I got to my hostel and few minutes later, I got a bank alert N5000 was sent to me when I never expected and was never told.

All hail the King Jesus!

Did the bank alert come from nowhere? You can only attribute this to a miracle if you cannot trace the person who paid in the money. Black people and superstition.
Re: How Giving Just N200 Got Me N5000 by Nobody: 7:51am On Feb 25, 2016
This your story get k-leg and enough flaws. Your story is not logically sound.... Alert from whom? How? Why? When?

Why is it that Africans believe so much in supernatural things? Are we really that lazy?
Re: How Giving Just N200 Got Me N5000 by johnshagb(m): 7:51am On Feb 25, 2016
Cool story. Try the same trick tomorrow and come here to update us. And please, try confirm the person who credited your account.
Re: How Giving Just N200 Got Me N5000 by davodyguy: 7:51am On Feb 25, 2016
asalimpo:
would the alert have still come without the giving?

May be
Re: How Giving Just N200 Got Me N5000 by 2undeee(m): 7:52am On Feb 25, 2016
U better no chop dat money if na mistake d owner do pay for ur account cor, well den u go knw waitin U enter grin grin grin
Re: How Giving Just N200 Got Me N5000 by kennyblaze007(m): 7:52am On Feb 25, 2016
Wow..How nice but please ya all shouldn't go about giving cuz this post compelled you to or cuz u having intensions.There shouldn't always be a reason
Re: How Giving Just N200 Got Me N5000 by deebrain(m): 7:52am On Feb 25, 2016
My son.

Sow that N5000 seed into my life and be blessed.

Amen.

grin
Re: How Giving Just N200 Got Me N5000 by youngguru23(m): 7:53am On Feb 25, 2016
Confused... Who send d money abeg
Re: How Giving Just N200 Got Me N5000 by klassykute(m): 7:54am On Feb 25, 2016
Blured:

All hail the King Jesus! abeg which church u dey go

Re: How Giving Just N200 Got Me N5000 by marshborn(m): 7:54am On Feb 25, 2016
Cock and bull story, rubbish
Re: How Giving Just N200 Got Me N5000 by Jabioro: 7:55am On Feb 25, 2016
Who sent or deposited the money into your nank account. ? I am more interested in source of fund...

1 Like

Re: How Giving Just N200 Got Me N5000 by Kizyte(m): 7:56am On Feb 25, 2016
modelmike7:
It is simply good to be good.
That makes my signature smiley
Re: How Giving Just N200 Got Me N5000 by theGistsonline: 7:56am On Feb 25, 2016
oyeludef:
He still does miracles
Did he stop doing miracles??
Re: How Giving Just N200 Got Me N5000 by Trillyonaire: 7:56am On Feb 25, 2016
Please where is the boy let me give hime like 10 million grin
Re: How Giving Just N200 Got Me N5000 by biz2get(m): 7:57am On Feb 25, 2016
Shey the credit alert does not have a payee name sad
Re: How Giving Just N200 Got Me N5000 by Emmahunk(m): 7:58am On Feb 25, 2016
Omg, what brainwashed graduates are our Universities producing these days?
On your way to lectures, a fellow student ordered you to buy a N100 recharge card with your own money for him and according to you, you 'obeyed'. What you didn't add is that you were scared he was a cultist. How in Pete's name is that generosity?
Okay, you gave N100 to your hungry classmate, sure that's generosity but what has that also got to do with the alert you got?

3 Likes

Re: How Giving Just N200 Got Me N5000 by babyfaceafrica: 8:00am On Feb 25, 2016
Lolz....yeye OP
Re: How Giving Just N200 Got Me N5000 by Nobody: 8:00am On Feb 25, 2016
Op so you are saying I should give 5000 to receive 125000 abi? issorit.
Re: How Giving Just N200 Got Me N5000 by menxer: 8:00am On Feb 25, 2016
I won't say it's coincidence, but you never mentioned the sender of the "miracle money", because if it's money you didn't expect from a source you don't know, it behooves you to report it to the bank as it may be a mistake by a bank teller.

Things like this got some people into trouble with EFCC, when the "miracle money" was later traced to Dasuki. grin

2 Likes

Re: How Giving Just N200 Got Me N5000 by EllisMorgan(f): 8:02am On Feb 25, 2016
Blured:

All hail the King Jesus!

Pls explain your fourth paragraph. I don't get it.
Re: How Giving Just N200 Got Me N5000 by Abdstrakt(m): 8:03am On Feb 25, 2016
you are my guy!!!!!

K9Uneet:
Sometimes I ask people a very simple question. Would they still give money to the needy if there was no hope of getting a reward from Heaven? Most people actually give in the hopes that God would bless them. I see that as a business venture. If you can give without any hope of repayment from God I'd respect that but giving because God said you should give and He will bless you. . . Abeg gerrrout!

1 Like

Re: How Giving Just N200 Got Me N5000 by amunkita(m): 8:15am On Feb 25, 2016
op, the cashier who wrongly credited you will soon debit it...
Jesus does not go to bank instead he uses someone and that person must request for ur account number except u re saying u walk with ur account number printed on ur fore head...
Re: How Giving Just N200 Got Me N5000 by drss(m): 8:21am On Feb 25, 2016
sirugos:
This is like what happened to me 2days ago. I was in a mechanic shop, suprisely an elderly man walked up to me and said, young man can U just buy food of #50 for me.. I was like.. Sir U said #50? He said yes. I called the mama that is selling d food and i said. Give him a plate of food with meat, hmmm d man look at me and said, I only needed just #50 food. I said ok, madam give am. He collected d food and say thank U my son, it shall be well with me. I now brought out #500 gave d mama. I now told her to use d remaining balance to put food for d other guys at d end of d chair we were seating. immediately after that, D man left. After like about 45mins, one honourable just called me and said, am I speaking with sirugos, I said yes. He said I should make arrangements of 25,0000 fingerlings for them. They are about to stock their ponds. Guys na so I get d contract and I maid 125k profits on d deal.. D same day I won a bet of 35k on bet9ja with #300 naira staking. So is good to be good.
between bet9ja n Nairabet which one is the best wat ar the requirements for betting and the minimum amount to start i wan join d biz.
Re: How Giving Just N200 Got Me N5000 by EllisMorgan(f): 8:21am On Feb 25, 2016
Blured:
Never. The alert came because I gave. For it is written "Give and it shall be given unto you"

When you do good to others, it will always come back in unexpected ways.
Bros pls explain your fourth paragraph
Re: How Giving Just N200 Got Me N5000 by InsaneTamie(m): 8:21am On Feb 25, 2016
ifenes:
For the first time your gamble paid off,now you claim its Jesus. What about the other ones that did not yield profit huh?

My brother, you are on point. This guy's kind of reasoning is going to wreck this country someday. I stand to be corrected but if he hadn't given money to anyone, he might still get that 5k at the end of the day.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fulani Attacks: Stop Eating Cow Meat – Pastor Ikeorha Charges Christians / Why Are Christians Not United? / Celestial Church Members Claim Late Rev Samuel Oshoffa 'Visited' During Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.