Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,258 members, 7,836,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

How Giving Just N200 Got Me N5000 - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Giving Just N200 Got Me N5000 (22009 Views)

Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" / 'Apostle Suleman Collects N5000 For Handshake For Blessings' - Man Accuses / How Giving Should Be Done In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Giving Just N200 Got Me N5000 by hurting: 3:53pm On Feb 25, 2016
Blured:
This is the story of how I was blessed for my generosity in a single day.

Yesterday I dressed up, took my bag and headed straight for class in a Nigerian university and as I was going, a more or less strange boy who I seldom see and has never asked anything from me, came from no where and started acting strange.

He shouted my name and said “Take this fifty naira, common take it!”. For some moment I taught he was only he was only being generous and I said “thank you” but he said “No! take the money and double it”

And at that moment I became confused and I said alright and that I should get a recharge card and double the money as he said but he acted strange further and said I should give him back the fifty naira and a bring a complete N100 and I obeyed and gave him the money and left for class.

As I got to the class, I met my colleague and one of them said she was hungry and that she had not eaten since the beginning of the day and I asked her what she wanted to eat. She said she would love to eat snacks and I asked the amount it would cost and she said N150.

I pleaded that I could only afford less and she said I should give her the one I have and I gave her N100 and lecturer came and lectures started.
After the end of the class, I got to my hostel and few minutes later, I got a bank alert N5000 was sent to me when I never expected and was never told.

All hail the King Jesus!

Yes O! Jesus will be hailed in all circumstance but.. who sent the money?
Re: How Giving Just N200 Got Me N5000 by pweetymama(f): 6:34pm On Feb 25, 2016
Blured:
This is the story of how I was blessed for my generosity in a single day.

Yesterday I dressed up, took my bag and headed straight for class in a Nigerian university and as I was going, a more or less strange boy who I seldom see and has never asked anything from me, came from no where and started acting strange.

He shouted my name and said “Take this fifty naira, common take it!”. For some moment I taught he was only he was only being generous and I said “thank you” but he said “No! take the money and double it”

And at that moment I became confused and I said alright and that I should get a recharge card and double the money as he said but he acted strange further and said I should give him back the fifty naira and a bring a complete N100 and I obeyed and gave him the money and left for class.

As I got to the class, I met my colleague and one of them said she was hungry and that she had not eaten since the beginning of the day and I asked her what she wanted to eat. She said she would love to eat snacks and I asked the amount it would cost and she said N150.

I pleaded that I could only afford less and she said I should give her the one I have and I gave her N100 and lecturer came and lectures started.
After the end of the class, I got to my hostel and few minutes later, I got a bank alert N5000 was sent to me when I never expected and was never told.

All hail the King Jesus!

its good to be good. I had a similar experience back then in school. I used my last cash to buy food for a hungry stranger and was wondering how I was going to survive,when I got an alert of a deposit from my aunt.I never asked her for money,she just remembered me.God works in mysterious ways.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Giving Just N200 Got Me N5000 by toocoded: 6:43pm On Feb 25, 2016
Well, same happened to mua today. I gave a colleague N500 yesterday and voila, alert of money i thought has entered v.mail came in today. God be praised. cheesy
Re: How Giving Just N200 Got Me N5000 by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 25, 2016
toocoded:
Well, same happened to mua today. I gave a colleague N500 yesterday and voila, alert of money i thought has entered v.mail came in today. God be praised. cheesy
God be praised. Keep on doing good and the Lord will keep on blessing you.

1 Like

Re: How Giving Just N200 Got Me N5000 by Saraha1(f): 9:16pm On Feb 25, 2016
This remains me of what happen about two weeks ago. While I was at the lecture room( learning some stuff) I just decide to check on my phone. Just then I saw a message sent by unknow person with recharge card of 2000 ( the sender specify the amount sent) .
I immediately used the 7naira left on my phone to call the number that sent the message and asked him to recheck the number he sent the rechargecard to.
You need to hear the way this elderly man was praying for me on phone.

Some days after someone ( that I know) credited mine account with the sum of 10,000 , which she specify that it must be use for something that I had once mention to her that I so much wish to have before Feb end.
Re: How Giving Just N200 Got Me N5000 by K9Uneet(m): 10:05pm On Feb 25, 2016
P0intBlank:

@ Bolded What's wrong with that? God doesn't have a problem with that. Why should you? It's only a problem when you give to men and expect men to reward or praise you.
I'm not saying I have a problem with that. My point is this. . . Why do we help people in need only because God said He's going to bless us?
Re: How Giving Just N200 Got Me N5000 by P0intBlank(m): 11:59pm On Feb 25, 2016
K9Uneet:

I'm not saying I have a problem with that. My point is this. . . Why do we help people in need only because God said He's going to bless us?

Point taken

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Celestial Church Members Claim Late Rev Samuel Oshoffa 'Visited' During Service / Fulani Attacks: Stop Eating Cow Meat – Pastor Ikeorha Charges Christians / Why Are Christians Not United?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.