Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

How Giving Just N200 Got Me N5000 - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Giving Just N200 Got Me N5000 (22006 Views)

Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" / 'Apostle Suleman Collects N5000 For Handshake For Blessings' - Man Accuses / How Giving Should Be Done In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Giving Just N200 Got Me N5000 by Lordkratus(m): 8:29am On Feb 25, 2016
And you think it's because you gave out that 200 that's why u go 5k?my dear the money would have come with or without you giving a dime.
Re: How Giving Just N200 Got Me N5000 by okeyngene1: 8:31am On Feb 25, 2016
grin
dominique:

Who sent the alert to your line? The holy spirit? Hope the money was not mistakenly credited to your account and you're here claiming the Lord's doing. It was sheer coincidence that you got money the same day you gave out your last N200. Try it again another time and let's see if you will get another 'mysterious' 5k alert.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Giving Just N200 Got Me N5000 by Coldfeets: 8:32am On Feb 25, 2016
Emmahunk:
Omg, what brainwashed graduates are our Universities producing these days?
On your way to lectures, a fellow student ordered you to buy a N100 recharge card with your own money for him and according to you, you 'obeyed'. What you didn't add is that you were scared he was a cultist. How in Pete's name is that generosity?
Okay, you gave N100 to your hungry classmate, sure that's generosity but what has that also got to do with the alert you got?

Look at this one calling another brainwashed.

Guy, did you even read the story before rushing to comment?

Chai.
Re: How Giving Just N200 Got Me N5000 by Kaycee625(m): 8:39am On Feb 25, 2016
This your story get as e be
Re: How Giving Just N200 Got Me N5000 by Nobody: 8:40am On Feb 25, 2016
I do not understand this story, especially the part of the strange boy. undecided
Re: How Giving Just N200 Got Me N5000 by chichriso: 8:41am On Feb 25, 2016
[size=26pt]Givers never Lack[/size]
Re: How Giving Just N200 Got Me N5000 by tuna4servi(m): 8:41am On Feb 25, 2016
Pay ur tithe
Re: How Giving Just N200 Got Me N5000 by Welcomme: 8:43am On Feb 25, 2016
I know my Jesus.He wont bless u in such manner. It had better go bank to that bank and tell them money was mistakenly credited to ur account that they should verify who owns the money. U do not go back there, I am sorry to say, Hell is ur destination.
Re: How Giving Just N200 Got Me N5000 by ElFenomeno1: 8:46am On Feb 25, 2016
Blured:
This is the story of how I was blessed for my generosity in a single day.

Yesterday I dressed up, took my bag and headed straight for class in a Nigerian university and as I was going, a more or less strange boy who I seldom see and has never asked anything from me, came from no where and started acting strange.

He shouted my name and said “Take this fifty naira, common take it!”. For some moment I taught he was only he was only being generous and I said “thank you” but he said “No! take the money and double it”

And at that moment I became confused and I said alright and that I should get a recharge card and double the money as he said but he acted strange further and said I should give him back the fifty naira and a bring a complete N100 and I obeyed and gave him the money and left for class.

As I got to the class, I met my colleague and one of them said she was hungry and that she had not eaten since the beginning of the day and I asked her what she wanted to eat. She said she would love to eat snacks and I asked the amount it would cost and she said N150.

I pleaded that I could only afford less and she said I should give her the one I have and I gave her N100 and lecturer came and lectures started.
After the end of the class, I got to my hostel and few minutes later, I got a bank alert N5000 was sent to me when I never expected and was never told.

All hail the King Jesus!

Wait so you got an alert for 5000k from Jesus?
Re: How Giving Just N200 Got Me N5000 by jacy67(f): 8:47am On Feb 25, 2016
sirugos:
This is like what happened to me 2days ago. I was in a mechanic shop, suprisely an elderly man walked up to me and said, young man can U just buy food of #50 for me.. I was like.. Sir U said #50? He said yes. I called the mama that is selling d food and i said. Give him a plate of food with meat, hmmm d man look at me and said, I only needed just #50 food. I said ok, madam give am. He collected d food and say thank U my son, it shall be well with me. I now brought out #500 gave d mama. I now told her to use d remaining balance to put food for d other guys at d end of d chair we were seating. immediately after that, D man left. After like about 45mins, one honourable just called me and said, am I speaking with sirugos, I said yes. He said I should make arrangements of 25,0000 fingerlings for them. They are about to stock their ponds. Guys na so I get d contract and I maid 125k profits on d deal.. D same day I won a bet of 35k on bet9ja with #300 naira staking. So is good to be good.

now this story sounds more genuine than that of OP
Re: How Giving Just N200 Got Me N5000 by sirugos(m): 8:53am On Feb 25, 2016
drss:
between bet9ja n Nairabet which one is the best wat ar the requirements for betting and the minimum amount to start i wan join d biz.
am not an agent, I am just a staker who stakes wisely
Re: How Giving Just N200 Got Me N5000 by Bishops10(m): 9:07am On Feb 25, 2016
@Op,so you haven't been giving since? Stingy man
Re: How Giving Just N200 Got Me N5000 by engrshakespeare: 9:21am On Feb 25, 2016
sirugos:
This is like what happened to me 2days ago. I was in a mechanic shop, suprisely an elderly man walked up to me and said, young man can U just buy food of #50 for me.. I was like.. Sir U said #50? He said yes. I called the mama that is selling d food and i said. Give him a plate of food with meat, hmmm d man look at me and said, I only needed just #50 food. I said ok, madam give am. He collected d food and say thank U my son, it shall be well with me. I now brought out #500 gave d mama. I now told her to use d remaining balance to put food for d other guys at d end of d chair we were seating. immediately after that, D man left. After like about 45mins, one honourable just called me and said, am I speaking with sirugos, I said yes. He said I should make arrangements of 25,0000 fingerlings for them. They are about to stock their ponds. Guys na so I get d contract and I maid 125k profits on d deal.. D same day I won a bet of 35k on bet9ja with #300 naira staking. So is good to be good.

You are funny. I guess your winning a bet is the lords doing abi.
Re: How Giving Just N200 Got Me N5000 by zadok60: 9:33am On Feb 25, 2016
modelmike7:
It is simply good to be good. When you do good to others, it will always come back to you in multiple fold.
The heat now ehn
it's just like the last person to enter hell fire did not lock the door... embarassed
broda embarassed abeg you fit help me close the door?
Re: How Giving Just N200 Got Me N5000 by ifeomaekol(f): 9:47am On Feb 25, 2016
asalimpo:
would the alert have still come without the giving?
no, if u understand d mystery of giving then u ll kw dt those pple wia agents sent to make dt alert a reality.

1 Like

Re: How Giving Just N200 Got Me N5000 by tico1212(m): 9:54am On Feb 25, 2016
5000 naira alert and you are not expecting it. ... hmm . Na wrong posting they will soon debit you. Jesus no dey send money to bank account. At worst u go jam d money for road side or make person dash u.
Re: How Giving Just N200 Got Me N5000 by FRANKOXY(m): 9:55am On Feb 25, 2016
Credited your account with someone money. Nigerian banks sha.
Re: How Giving Just N200 Got Me N5000 by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 25, 2016
dominique:

Who sent the alert to your line? The holy spirit? Hope the money was not mistakenly credited to your account and you're here claiming the Lord's doing. It was sheer coincidence that you got money the same day you gave out your last N200. Try it again another time and let's see if you will get another 'mysterious' 5k alert.

Now you are the brainy one
Re: How Giving Just N200 Got Me N5000 by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 25, 2016
Bless those who believe Oh' Lord and show them the right part to righteousness and for those who don't believe, I plead with a humble heart that you might open their eyes to see that only you can bring peace of mind and joy of the spirit.
Re: How Giving Just N200 Got Me N5000 by Valto(m): 10:23am On Feb 25, 2016
Blured:
Bless those who believe Oh' Lord and show them the right part to righteousness and for those who don't believe, I plead with a humble heart that you might open their eyes to see that only you can bring peace of mind and joy of the spirit.
u better confirm the source of that 5000 alert. mistaken/error posting by bank teller is not a miracle.
Re: How Giving Just N200 Got Me N5000 by asalimpo(m): 10:33am On Feb 25, 2016
ifeomaekol:
no, if u understand d mystery of giving then u ll kw dt those pple wia agents sent to make dt alert a reality.
agents indeed. The first guy looked zanny. The second gift was because of the op's weakness for women. Men ar inclined to help women , even though women are not inclined to help men. If it were a guy he may'nt have helped.
So add them up and you find wrong motives. The first giving was outta compulsion, the second out of biase.
So isnt likely that his giving didnt trigger the inflow of 5k?
Re: How Giving Just N200 Got Me N5000 by ifeomaekol(f): 10:37am On Feb 25, 2016
asalimpo:

agents indeed. The first guy looked zanny. The second gift was because of the op's weakness for women. Men ar inclined to help women , even though women are not inclined to help men. If it were a guy he may'nt have helped.
So add them up and you find wrong motives. The first giving was outta compulsion, the second out of biase.
So isnt likely that his giving didnt trigger the inflow of 5k?
okay, think as u like----ur opinion.
Re: How Giving Just N200 Got Me N5000 by suleimandantoro(m): 11:02am On Feb 25, 2016
Your own na long story,i play bet9ja wit 200 and won 10000 grin
Re: How Giving Just N200 Got Me N5000 by timbros(m): 11:04am On Feb 25, 2016
Blured:
Never. The alert came because I gave. For it is written "Give and it shall be given unto you"

When you do good to others, it will always come back in unexpected ways.

My brother, who sent that money to your account? We're you expecting a #5000 alert from anyone? If not, then the honourable thing to do is, return that money. Don't mistake error for miracle. People make mistakes every now and then sending money to the wrong account. Even sending airtime to the wrong numbers.

Please if you are really a religious person, as your comments portray, don't spend that money. It's not yours. God does not work like this.

That you gave someone #200 and received alert of #5000 same day is pure COINCIDENCE.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: How Giving Just N200 Got Me N5000 by Obande2: 11:20am On Feb 25, 2016
Blured:
Never. The alert came because I gave. For it is written "Give and it shall be given unto you"

When you do good to others, it will always come back in unexpected ways.
abeg try give out the 5k,lets see how soon it will bring you luck?lol
Re: How Giving Just N200 Got Me N5000 by fabulousk8(m): 11:21am On Feb 25, 2016
It might be an alert from your parents as your pocket money for the month! So think deep.
Re: How Giving Just N200 Got Me N5000 by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 25, 2016
zadok60:

The heat now ehn
it's just like the last person to enter hell fire did not lock the door... embarassed
broda embarassed abeg you fit help me close the door?
. . . . . Your siggy says 'He's able', i will say 'God is able'..... I'll take ur mention as a joke, but pls NEVER joke with Hell fire with someone you don't know. Go in peace and sin no more. Stay blessed,
Re: How Giving Just N200 Got Me N5000 by ferguson17(m): 11:49am On Feb 25, 2016
Never underestimate the power of giving
Re: How Giving Just N200 Got Me N5000 by ApstPaul: 12:25pm On Feb 25, 2016
Be covenant obedient it pays

1 Like

Re: How Giving Just N200 Got Me N5000 by P0intBlank(m): 12:42pm On Feb 25, 2016
K9Uneet:
Sometimes I ask people a very simple question. Would they still give money to the needy if there was no hope of getting a reward from Heaven? Most people actually give in the hopes that God would bless them. I see that as a business venture. If you can give without any hope of repayment from God I'd respect that but giving because God said you should give and He will bless you. . . Abeg gerrrout!

@ Bolded What's wrong with that? God doesn't have a problem with that. Why should you? It's only a problem when you give to men and expect men to reward or praise you.
Re: How Giving Just N200 Got Me N5000 by donhils: 12:48pm On Feb 25, 2016
So what exactly are we supposed to get from this story?? The 5k came from who? Your parents, uncle, aunt, siblings, relatives? Don't you think the money would've stil come whether you embarked on this your jamboree or not?

1 Like

Re: How Giving Just N200 Got Me N5000 by ronaldbecky(m): 2:58pm On Feb 25, 2016
Mightyify:
Wale Adenuga productions
..lolz to me na Chico Ejiro productions

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Celestial Church Members Claim Late Rev Samuel Oshoffa 'Visited' During Service / Fulani Attacks: Stop Eating Cow Meat – Pastor Ikeorha Charges Christians / Why Are Christians Not United?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.