Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,312 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

what's the weirdest or funniest break up lines you've ever heard? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / what's the weirdest or funniest break up lines you've ever heard? (1513 Views)

Nigerian Ladies Drop Pick Up Lines Married Men Have Used On Them / Hilarious Pick Up Lines Nigerian Men Use / What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

what's the weirdest or funniest break up lines you've ever heard? by aolumaxi(m): 4:17pm On Feb 24, 2016
breaking up can be a messy affair. To avoid the messy, ladies and gents usually come up with different excuses for wanting to breakup with their partners.

Question for today is: what's the weirdest or funniest break up lines you've ever heard?

cc: tosyne2much, mynd44
Re: what's the weirdest or funniest break up lines you've ever heard? by Kayoski(m): 4:23pm On Feb 24, 2016
ok
Re: what's the weirdest or funniest break up lines you've ever heard? by Gabaleve(m): 4:27pm On Feb 24, 2016
Re: what's the weirdest or funniest break up lines you've ever heard? by Rakash(f): 4:37pm On Feb 24, 2016
Waitin for comments
Re: what's the weirdest or funniest break up lines you've ever heard? by peterdrury: 4:40pm On Feb 24, 2016
Girl: Am breaking up with you

Me: What? what did i do, Am sorry if i treated you wrongly, Please forgive me

Girl: you did nothing, I don't understand myself anymore.I need time to think.

This happened to me few weeks ago. Gradually, am getting over it, i know time will do the rest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: what's the weirdest or funniest break up lines you've ever heard? by aolumaxi(m): 4:42pm On Feb 24, 2016
peterdrury:

This happened to me few weeks ago. Gradually, am getting over it, i know time will do the rest.
eeeyyaaahhh...... #it_is_well
Re: what's the weirdest or funniest break up lines you've ever heard? by CuteInBlack(m): 4:45pm On Feb 24, 2016
The most abused "Nah, its not you, its me" line. Works more than a potent charm.
Re: what's the weirdest or funniest break up lines you've ever heard? by Maxi112: 4:48pm On Feb 24, 2016
umm!

Max! since u complain a lot that I don't really have time for u, I think we should go our own separate ways...

me was like
what is this babe talking abt, for where I never touch light u won quit.. U no well

see begging that day
I come beg the babe, she come agree, come gv rules me concur... few day later, I come touch light

3days later na me come call am
Ruth! is over Why!
reason... for threatening my relationship, I can't trust u with my relationship with u next time no threaten person like me again... good bye

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: what's the weirdest or funniest break up lines you've ever heard? by firstking01(m): 4:48pm On Feb 24, 2016
Since ayaf never experienced such before, leme kuku stretch here and wait for tosyn2much them wey girls don deal treacheously with their jerky heartgrin....

Grabs wooden chair cool
Re: what's the weirdest or funniest break up lines you've ever heard? by tosyne2much(m): 4:53pm On Feb 24, 2016
firstking01:
Since ayaf never experienced such before, leme kuku stretch here and wait for tosyn2much them wey girls don deal treacheously with their jerky heartgrin....

Grabs wooden chair cool
Bwahahahahaha cheesy Baba, I don too suffer for ladies hand oooo cheesy
Re: what's the weirdest or funniest break up lines you've ever heard? by aolumaxi(m): 4:54pm On Feb 24, 2016
firstking01:

Grabs wooden chair cool
hahaha..... tosyne2much, whr a@thou
Re: what's the weirdest or funniest break up lines you've ever heard? by aolumaxi(m): 4:55pm On Feb 24, 2016
tosyne2much:
oya, whc break up lines them use for u?
Re: what's the weirdest or funniest break up lines you've ever heard? by tosyne2much(m): 4:56pm On Feb 24, 2016
Make I talk my own

Tosin I don't love you and I have never loved you, it was only a mere infatuation... Oboi !!! My two balls were shivering cool
Re: what's the weirdest or funniest break up lines you've ever heard? by sexymoma(f): 4:56pm On Feb 24, 2016
You're not Holy Spirit filled grin

naso i jos fold ma arms ontop bobby dey look am grin

2 Likes

Re: what's the weirdest or funniest break up lines you've ever heard? by aolumaxi(m): 5:00pm On Feb 24, 2016
sexymoma:
shocked eleyi o gidi gan ooooo
Re: what's the weirdest or funniest break up lines you've ever heard? by aolumaxi(m): 5:00pm On Feb 24, 2016
sexymoma:
Re: what's the weirdest or funniest break up lines you've ever heard? by firstking01(m): 5:00pm On Feb 24, 2016
aolumaxi:
hahaha..... tosyne2much, whr a@thou
na in make in sabi woman thing well well nagrin
Re: what's the weirdest or funniest break up lines you've ever heard? by firstking01(m): 5:03pm On Feb 24, 2016
tosyne2much:
i know nau, na in make you be pro naw for womaning thingsgrin
Re: what's the weirdest or funniest break up lines you've ever heard? by tosyne2much(m): 5:08pm On Feb 24, 2016
firstking01:
i know nau, na in make you be pro naw for womaning thingsgrin
Bhaahahahaha @ womanizing things cheesy

Haba !!! Baba, no be wetin u think oooo.. In fact, I no sabi how dem dey take woo girl cheesy
Re: what's the weirdest or funniest break up lines you've ever heard? by callMeAlpha(m): 5:11pm On Feb 24, 2016
peterdrury:

i got served with same line..i guess she saw it on d internet.. Funny enough she started datin agin jst two weeks after she left..at first i was still begging and tryna win her back because she used to be d gud girl type,den ma guy knocked sense into ma head and said bros,"if she loved nd respected ur relationship she wont jump into another man's arms within 2 weeks of her serving d breakup line,maybe she wasn't d gud girl u tot she was",den i had a rethink and realized i deserve a real companion nd nt a whorre..like a friend always say ,bitches re like seasons,they come and go...judging from her negative status,i guess they've broken up,maybe she has realized she's jst a side chick after d dude must av slized her up,down left,right and center..lol grin grin
Re: what's the weirdest or funniest break up lines you've ever heard? by firstking01(m): 5:12pm On Feb 24, 2016
tosyne2much:
Bhaahahahaha @ womanizing things cheesy

Haba !!! Baba, no be wetin u think oooo.. In fact, I no sabi how dem dey take woo girl cheesy
hehehehe, how come all your threads they point to them girls ifu no sabi woo emgrin
Re: what's the weirdest or funniest break up lines you've ever heard? by sexymoma(f): 5:15pm On Feb 24, 2016
aolumaxi:

Im telling you angry
Re: what's the weirdest or funniest break up lines you've ever heard? by aolumaxi(m): 8:23pm On Feb 24, 2016
sexymoma:
Im telling you angry
I guess he himself is Holy Spirit filled?
Re: what's the weirdest or funniest break up lines you've ever heard? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 24, 2016
Here are a few breakup lines I had the horror of being subjected to;
My High School Crush-
Girl: Our relationship is like an egg.
Me: Because its delicate right?
Girl : No, because its OVAl tongue

My College Sweetheart-
Girl: Knock knock.
Me: who's there?
Girl: Yanau.
Me: Yanau who?
Girl: My ex grin

NYSC Chick-
Girl: its like we're going to be a while in the labor market.
Me: why?
Girl: Because we're not working cheesy

1 Like

Re: what's the weirdest or funniest break up lines you've ever heard? by aolumaxi(m): 8:56pm On Feb 24, 2016
Rollar:
Here are a few breakup lines I had the horror of being subjected to;
My High School Crush-
Girl: Our relationship is like an egg.
Me: Because its delicate right?
Girl : No, because its OVAl tongue

My College Sweetheart-
Girl: Knock knock.
Me: who's there?
Girl: Yanau.
Me: Yanau who?
Girl: My ex grin

NYSC Chick-
Girl: its like we're going to be a while in the labor market.
Me: why?
Girl: Because we're not working cheesy
the last line tho.... girls be planning for wedding nxt year with guys wo ain't ready in five years sef.....
Re: what's the weirdest or funniest break up lines you've ever heard? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 24, 2016
sexymoma:

*fell from d chair LMAO* grin
Re: what's the weirdest or funniest break up lines you've ever heard? by aolumaxi(m): 9:38pm On Feb 24, 2016
adepeter26:
*fell from d chair LMAO* grin
fear catch me sef
Re: what's the weirdest or funniest break up lines you've ever heard? by Titilayooni(f): 6:32pm On Sep 05, 2016
aolumaxi:
breaking up can be a messy affair. To avoid the messy, ladies and gents usually come up with different excuses for wanting to breakup with their partners.

Question for today is: what's the weirdest or funniest break up lines you've ever heard?

cc: tosyne2much, mynd44
@3:44a.m on a sunday morning. "I went for a seminar yesterday and I gave my life to Christ,I don't think we can be together again" I wanted to cry but I have promised myself no man will make me shed tears...av moved on teytey
Re: what's the weirdest or funniest break up lines you've ever heard? by aolumaxi(m): 10:31pm On Sep 05, 2016
Titilayooni:
@3:44a.m on a sunday morning. "I went for a seminar yesterday and I gave my life to Christ,I don't think we can be together again" I wanted to cry but I have promised myself no man will make me shed tears...av moved on teytey
good policy there. I guess he should av done it in a much matured way tho. 3:44 am? dats sumfin else

(1) (Reply)

Does He Really Love Me? / Step-by-step Process Of Living Above Sexual Sins In The Life Of A Christian / White Women Are Better Than Nigeria Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.