Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Alex Tochukwu Ogbu. The New Gigolo In Town, Women Beware - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Alex Tochukwu Ogbu. The New Gigolo In Town, Women Beware (2781 Views)

How To Spot A Gigolo / My Experience With A 'fearfully Made' Gigolo / Alex Tochukwu Ogbu. The New Gigolo In Town, Women Beware (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alex Tochukwu Ogbu. The New Gigolo In Town, Women Beware by graceakpanudoh: 4:26pm On Feb 24, 2016
THE HARD TRUTH
IMPOSTER/ FRAUDSTER AND CRIMINAL IN TOWN
WOMEN BEWARE
SEASON 1 – EPISODE 1
A murderer will kill you, a thief will steal from you, but you never know where you stand with a liar.
He that is coming to equity should come with a clean hand. People should know us for what we have done, not what we are about to do.
Once upon a time rapist run our cities raping ladies and walking away free, until bold women stood up against it. But today imposters / fraudsters and liars run the cities, men who see women as a means of survival, a project, sit at home men and house husbands, looking for women to dupe.
Mr Alex Tochuchukwu Ogbu is one among many.
Mr Alex Tochukwu Ogbu claims to be born on 19th Feb 1981 (fake date). Real date – 19th Feb 1985, hail from Enugu state, but grew up and lived almost all his life in Uyo at 40 Brook Street, off old government house. Akwa Ibom State. – (Land mark) - play Ground and Rampet Construction Company or Oliver twist fast food.
Born to the family of Mr & Mrs Ogbu; the 6th child among 7 children. His father is a retired businessman; mother a house wife and a part time politician. A woman leader in PDP for non-indigence’s in 2007
I, miss (name withheld), hail from Akwa Ibom state but leave and work in warri, Delta state. I met Alex Ogbu back at Lome (Togo), when I visited Lome (Togo). He claimed to be the nephew to the wife of the former Akwa State governor’s (Mrs Akpabio) (his mum is the elder sister to the governor’s wife), his mother is the state woman leader for PDP. He was former personal assistance to the commissioner of finance in Akwa Ibom state. A co - owner of DE-SUIT hotel in Abuja (where he invested most of the money he made as a PA), a contractor with Oando oil company (A settlement contract he got from his father. The father he claimed was a whip and a decision maker in Akwa Ibom state and Enugu state) and also claimed to be the one managing a transport company in Abuja, belonging to his mother. He also claims to have 3 plots of lands (1 plot in Uyo and 2 plots in Abuja, lands he’s hoping to use for Hotel business), a car pot in Lome (Togo) (a joint business with a friend) and he is planning to expand the car business to Ghana. That was what brought him to Lome, for a business meeting his partner.
He claim to be a graduate of Business Management from University of Uyo (1st degree) and Michael Okpara University. Umuodike (2nd degree)
He claims to be worth over 17 million naira, money he inherited from his father. To be honest, I actually believed his lies, judging with the apartment he was staying back in Lome, along the line we became friends since I was also staying in the same resident during my visit. A week later I left Lome to Nigeria. Even when I got back to Nigeria we were still talking on phone, he calls almost every morning to pray for me before the start of the day ( I respected him for that ,thinking he was a God fearing man). He later came up with the idea of marriage, I turned him down, and told him it was too early for that. But I failed to understand one thing, all the time we were always talking on the phone, he’s was always crying broke (complaining of poor business output for him) & always asking for financial favour from me and I do send him money (most time 15000 naira, 20000naira (not once, not twice) depend on how much I had on me). At one point I advise him to get a job to reduce the challenges on him and allow people manage his business, I also offer him a job in IDSL (WARRI, DELTA STATE) where I work – I ask him to send his CV but he came up with stories. He later came with idea of borrowing him some money to take care of business (about 400,000 naira), I was working towards that until something happened. Alex Tochukwu Ogbu duped me. Since he claimed he owned a car pot. I ordered a car (a Toyota corolla 2006 -07 model) from him, Alex disappeared with my money and even the money I sent to my Anty back in Lome through Alex, he disappeared with all the money, immediately the money hit his Ecobank account. Alex changed his resident, abandon the apartment and change his mobile number. Even his bill at the resident (2month accommodation bill) he didn’t pay, he ran with the resident money. Little did I know that ALEX is not what he said he is? Alex Tochukwu Ogbu is scammer, a gigolo, a man that relies on women for a living. He can do anything to get to the woman’s pocket.
I tried to reach Alex, but to no avail. My Anty also contacted the police back in Lome to catch him; we went to all the spot where we believe he could be or we can find him, but to no avail.
Few weeks later, we were told that ALEX has sneaked out of TOGO with his Girlfriend (the same person he told me, she was his niece who schools in Ghana), she was actually the one who smuggled him to Port Harcourt. (Innocent girl – little did she know she was dealing with a criminal)

In a move to recover my money; my eyes were open to a lot of truth about ALEX TOCHUKWU OGBU. He is a wanted person in so many places (in Uyo, Abuja, Aba, and Enugu even in Lome) over Debts (he owes a lot of people)
ALEX TOCHUKWU OGBU never went to any higher institution! ALEX was a secondary school dropout (I even have his fake WAEC RESULT AND FAKE OND RESULT FROM CROSS RIVER STATE POLYTECHNIC). He has no car pot business in Lome(Togo) but a part time worker at ABC motor park as a luggage boy( he makes an income from loading passengers luggage’s in the bus at ABC Park). The young lady he told me was his niece was actually his girlfriend, who smuggled him out of Togo. The other lady he claimed was his business partner from London was actually his lover that comes from Enugu to visit him… he was never a co-owner of DE-SUIT HOTEL (DE- SUIT HOTEL belongs to his brother in-law), neither does he have any land anywhere, the only land attached to his family is the land his mother bought out of the money she made from politics settlement, which she has not even finished paying, she is still owing the owner of the land about 380,000 naira for the land and the land owner is threatening to revoke the land. He was never a PA, neither was he a nephew to the governor’s wife, he claims to have come from a rich home (My findings showed that the family can barely eat, even the father’s medical bill was paid by his girlfriend back in port Harcourt). Just late last year his family was thrown out of the apartment they occupied at 40 brook streets, because they could not afford the rent. They have been indebted to the landlord for 3yrs. They have to relocate to shanti area, since there was no money to afford a good apartment, which they have, refuse to give any one the address of their new resident. The car pot he claimed to own was also a big lie. The only thing that connects him to the car pot was his friend who worked there as a pot rat. It was actually the friend who invited him to TOGO. His dream was to travel through Togo to South Africa.
ALEX was actually leaving on debt and duping women for a living, he has a lot of debt on him, people he collected cloth from to sell (back in Togo) and people he borrowed money from, are all looking for him
ALEX TOCHUKWU OGBU. A father of a 12yr old girl, he had out of wedlock and left her with one of his elder sisters. He was married and divorced. Married to one miss (name withheld) from Anambra state, once lived in Uyo, but have moved to Abuja and works with CBN. Marriage that only lasted for 6months. The Wife dumped him and walked out of the marriage when she found out the motive behind the marriage and who Alex was, a Fraudster/ liar and fake with no educational background as he claimed . ALEX actually married her for the money and he was busy feeding her with so many lies (he told her he was PA to commissioner of finance, nephew to the governor’s wife and he is a businessman (most of his business in Abuja) – just the same lies he told me. During the time of their marriage ALEX made her stand for him for so many loans on the ground that he has won a contract with Oando Oil Company. ALEX was virtually leaving on her. He was living in her house and drives her car, at a point she couldn’t bear the embarrassment he was labelling on her. She was force to dig deep and investigate him, after the investigation she invited her family from Awka to her in Uyo. One faithful morning at about 5am in the morning, she woke him up and kick him out of her house with only the boxer that he was wearing that morning and with help of family , she took everything that belonged to her and left him with his debt and that was Alex last day in her house. Alex could not meet up with the luxury lifestyle he was enjoying under his wife, to keep the status, Alex ended up borrowing more money with Oando contract lies to keep the stand. When the debtors started coming for their money, Alex could not pay. Out of this, he suffer several arrest by the debtors, which caused him to develop an unstable Blood Pressure and suffered a partial stroke, he was hospitalized for six months. The Almighty God in his kindness showed him mercy/ forgave him and delivered him. This was after the mother had taken him to more than a dozen prayer house. Due to what he had done in Uyo, his parent’s sneaked him out of Uyo and sent him to Abuja to leave with the elder sister, where he shared a room with the younger sister (G- BABY), while his family back in Uyo were busy lying to people that, he went for NYSC (pikin wey no go school, dey go service?). (I have gone through the records of University of Uyo and Michael Okpara University Umuodike, start to finish, there is no ALEX TOCHUKWU OGBU). I guess “lying is a family trait”, because even the elder sister in Abuja is worse-off. Few months after, ALEX was thrown out of ABUJA by the in-law. When he found out the kind of person ALEX was. ALEX tried to dupe the in-law at his hotel through the sister, when the nephew of the in –law, who is also the manager of the hotel, found out and intervened. Alex hired a military (Navy) officer to attack the in-law’s nephew. The in-law heard about it and ordered his arrest, problem that also lead to the divorce of the sister marriage because his in-law wanted kick his sister out of the house also, situation that made the father and mother to leave Uyo to Abuja to beg on his behalf of ALEX and his elder sister. There was no room for him anymore in Abuja and he couldn’t go back to Uyo, Alex move to Togo (Lome) to join his friend who works at a car pot in Lome. After committing all the frauds in Lome to avoid arrest, ALEX ran from Lome (Togo) to Port Harcourt (Nigeria) with his girlfriend, who out of her business income rented him a 1bedroom flat somewhere they call sand field in Akpajo. One year later he was thrown out of the house because he couldn’t afford the rent (hoping his girlfriend will pay again but luck ran out) he then moved into the girl’s brother in –law’s apartment where he stayed for over 3months.

I guess a lot of people will be surprised about me knowing so much. In desperation to recover my money, led me to so many things about him. I PROMISE I’LL PUBLISH HIM – NO MORE CHASING HIM WITH POLICE OR ARMY
The disappointing part of it all is that he is still lying, when he ran from Togo. I lost every contact about him until months later someone connected me to someone in ABC motors, who secretly got his number from someone in Enugu, who is also looking for him. He duped the man (a manager with ABC- Enugu branch) the sum of 50 thousand naira. He paid ALEX the money with the hope of working with Indorama Eleme petrochemical. Since he claimed, he is working with Indorama Eleme petrochemical company. That is the 2nd person he has actually duped in the name of getting them a job with Indorama Eleme Petrochemical Company
A week later I called him, he was shocked when he got a call from me. He began to plead for forgiveness, asking me to give him some time; he is going to pay from his salary. He said he left Lome to Port Harcourt because he got a job with Indorama Eleme petrochemical. The next story was he has left Indorama Eleme petrochemical, they could not afford him. He just won a contract at Bayelsa with contend board. Another story was that his elder brother just wedded, all the money spent on the wedding came from him. Another was he just paid his children school fees in Enugu and open a shop for the wife at Enugu, Another was he has spent all the money with him on his mother- in law burial at Anambra state. All lies. When there was no lie to tell again ALEX became so violent on phone, threatening me each time I call him, other threats came from his elder brother (Ifeanyi Excel Ogbu). At a point families got involved, my army friend got involved and my mummy also got involved. They try to see how they could resolve the issue peaceful, but all they got was threat and insult from ALEX and his family on the phone. Alex also went as far as taking my name to a prophet at Oyigbo, who did sacrifice’s to blind my mind from getting back my money. Money I worked hard for, can you all imagine. This was all planned by his mother & elder sister, who also came from Abuja to Port Harcourt for spiritual healing of her last child. This was done in the month of Nov 2014 to Jan 2015
The most annoying part of it all is when his mother and sister in Abuja got involved, thinking their involvement will make more sense; little do I know that, they are as useless as Alex. Imagine the elder sister telling me that her father is a wealthy man and he knows a lot of people in the police, Alex is a big boy, while the mother on her own part was busy fooling herself, boasting about her political status. They both were so shameless. The shocking parts of it all, (Alex Tochukwu Ogbu). A criminal is always a Criminal) (there is no secret under the sun). The same brother he was using to threaten me on phone is now a threat to him. IFEANYI EXCEL OGBU is threatening to expose him. If him (Alex,) does not settle him with the sum of 1million naira. He is going to open the girlfriend’s and his wife to be eyes to the truth. He is complaining that ALEX HAS BEEN MAKING SO MUCH FROM THE GIRL since he met her (he has collected 400,000 naira. 200,000 naira twice ,150.000 naira twice, 80,000 naira twice and she is still paying more money to him. She also stood for a 2million naira loan for him. Out of the 2million naira he bought a car, she also paid the rent of the 2bedroom flat they are all staying at NDDC road (Alex, the girlfriend and ifeanyi). Each time he want’s money and she refuse to give, Alex threaten the relationship, that is not going married her again, he is calling off the engagement (engagement way na stolen ring, he engage her with), she will beg and end up borrowing money to meet his desire. According to Ifeanyi he is going to expose all Alex secrets (1) knowing that the girl is AS and Alex is also AS – Alex have refuse to let her know about it (he has kept it a secret) knowing what he is gaining from her and what he might lose when she find out the truth about their medical status (AS + AS = SS). Ifeanyi have also promise to expose the truth about him – with the lies he has been telling her (been an ABUJA Business man- base in Abuja – he will buy her a car – he is planning to relocate her to Abuja – has a running contract in Bayelsa – all lies. Alex and Ifeanyi have been having log ahead over this and Alex. According to him (Alex), he has not gotten over the challenges with what the brother is putting him through; the sister has come with her own problem. Just 2month back, the sister visited the girl’s apartment with are kids believing the house belong to Alex, went she didn’t get a warm reception at the house, she left back to her base angrily and call the Alex wife to be on phone, and was raining insult on her calling names. Little did she know that Alex is leaving off her? Madam let me refresh your memory. That girl you’re raining insult on is the one feeding your fool brother ALEX (you call a big boy) and your drunker brother call IFEANYI, THEY ARE BOTH LEAVING OFF HER. She was also the one who paid your sister debt at calabar (the 80,000 naira- the debt your sister could not pay for 8months) the only thing that belong to ALEX in that house is the curtain; the remaining belongings belong to his Stanbic IBTC bank (sugar mummy) lady. The annoying of it all, is that he is busy telling people that she is doing all she is doing out of desperation. Well not surprising, at 35 she should be desperate – grey hair go don they grow for her hair. Is just that, she is been desperate for the wrong guy.
ALEX TOCHUKWU OGBU – I guess you’re so surprise I know so much. There is no secret under the sun. Like I told you, in due time I‘ll publish you and the same way I blocked your Ecobank account, I’ll also block your stanbic bank account. Is just a matter of time and I’ll get my money from you even if it’ll take me 10yrs. JUST TO REFRESH UR MEMORY – I BUMP INTO UR GIRLFRIEND KELLY WHITE – I GUESS YOU REMEMBER HER – THE PERSON YOU TOLD THE WORLD THAT YOU SAW THROUGH SCHOOL – UR THE ONE WHO PAID HER SCHOOL FEE FROM FIRST YR TO HER FINAL YR IN SCHOOL
ALEX I’M GIVING YOU 10DAYS TO REFUND MY MONEY – THIS PUBLICATION IS A START – I’LL DO MORE IF I DON’T GET MY MONEY – THE NEXT PUBLICATION WILL CARRY UR PHOTO ON IT AND TELL UR THUG SISTER IN ABUJA, THE NEXT TIME SHE RUNS HER MOUTH LIKE A BABY – THE PUBLICATION WILL BE ON HER- I HAVE HER SECRET.

ALEX’ DEBT PROFILE
UYO
1.5MILLION – 800,000 NAIRA – 300,000 NAIRA – 2MILLION – in Uyo he is a wanted person till date
ABUJA
50,000 NAIRA – (he dupe a call girl- promise he do a South Africa visa for her)
LOME (TOGO)
180,000 NAIRA (clothes he bought) – 1 MILLION – 50,000 NAIRA – 400,000 NAIRA – 380,000 NAIRA (clothes he bought)
ENUGU
50,000 NAIRA (the money collect from the ABC manager – enugu branch to get him job at Indorama Petrochemical company)
500,000 NAIRA (he did some quality curtains on this)
25,000 NAIRA (he was paid to bring a shoe on this)
50,000 (he was paid to get a job at Indorama for someone)
PORT HARCOURT
300,000 (he borrowed to do a job with Indorama) – 800,000 NAIRA (he borrowed to do a fake contract at Indorama) – 2MILLION NAIRA (his so-called wife stood for this one – paying through salary – the money he used in buying a car). All this money in Port Harcourt was borrowed from a contract at UST and money lender.
All this Debt listed has not been paid and the owners of this money are looking for him.
ALEX MY MONEY IN 10DAYS OR I’LL OPEN THE DOORS TO ALL THIS PEOPLE – the stroke you suffered back in Uyo is minor to the one you‘ll suffer if I don’t get my money.

Re: Alex Tochukwu Ogbu. The New Gigolo In Town, Women Beware by Gabaleve(m): 4:51pm On Feb 24, 2016
Na wa o...i read this thing,sotey i get headache....btw...i been think say naija police dey arrest d family member of a criminal pending wen he/she shows up...OP try dat na, cary police go arrest dat im sister
Re: Alex Tochukwu Ogbu. The New Gigolo In Town, Women Beware by goldbim(f): 5:18pm On Feb 24, 2016
Sorry oo.this story sef,i got lost along the way.it all boils down to he's a scammer..dnt be surprised he's chilling somewhere to read this..
Re: Alex Tochukwu Ogbu. The New Gigolo In Town, Women Beware by cruzita(f): 5:31pm On Feb 24, 2016
undecided even my glasses waka leave my eyes because this thing too long.what happened to summary
Re: Alex Tochukwu Ogbu. The New Gigolo In Town, Women Beware by nani212(m): 6:04pm On Feb 24, 2016
clash of the titans...Cunning man die, cunning mann bury am
Re: Alex Tochukwu Ogbu. The New Gigolo In Town, Women Beware by JudgementHammer: 6:14pm On Feb 24, 2016
Op u suppose dey work for newspaper company.
Re: Alex Tochukwu Ogbu. The New Gigolo In Town, Women Beware by bry8ted(m): 10:32pm On Feb 24, 2016
Dis will make a grt movie. Send it to EMEKA ike
Re: Alex Tochukwu Ogbu. The New Gigolo In Town, Women Beware by Nobody: 12:12am On Feb 25, 2016
shocked shocked shocked

This one is strong o

I pray God will arrest Alex's heart and soul so he'll pay you back
Re: Alex Tochukwu Ogbu. The New Gigolo In Town, Women Beware by reflx(m): 12:46am On Feb 25, 2016
picture oooh
Re: Alex Tochukwu Ogbu. The New Gigolo In Town, Women Beware by chigoizie7(m): 1:13am On Feb 25, 2016
Op, who where u expecting to read all that?
Re: Alex Tochukwu Ogbu. The New Gigolo In Town, Women Beware by Davidolives(m): 1:20am On Feb 25, 2016
I can't even read mennnnnnn
Re: Alex Tochukwu Ogbu. The New Gigolo In Town, Women Beware by networkrecharg: 8:02am On Jul 27, 2017

If you are in Uyo, Akwa IBOM state, send your number via WhatsApp to 08032724753 and you will Get local news, Uyo vacancies, Celebrity Hangouts, Free invites, Decent Party invites, Religious links, make new decent friends ...
You will be added to the the trending WhatsApp group "Networking" group

Cheers
VTEX
Re: Alex Tochukwu Ogbu. The New Gigolo In Town, Women Beware by networkrecharg: 8:09am On Jul 27, 2017
cruzita:
undecided even my glasses waka leave my eyes because this thing too long.what happened to summary

If you are in Uyo, Akwa IBOM state, send your number via WhatsApp to 08032724753 and you will Get local news, Uyo vacancies, Celebrity Hangouts, Free invites, Decent Party invites, Religious links, make new decent friends ...
You will be added to the the trending WhatsApp group "Networking" group

Cheers
VTEX
Re: Alex Tochukwu Ogbu. The New Gigolo In Town, Women Beware by Blackhawk01: 8:09am On Jul 27, 2017
embarassed embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Alex Tochukwu Ogbu. The New Gigolo In Town, Women Beware by 7footre(m): 10:51am On Jul 27, 2017
Can you imagine??
How can a human being be this wicked? Who is going to read this lamentation? Please pity for us o
Re: Alex Tochukwu Ogbu. The New Gigolo In Town, Women Beware by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 27, 2017
graceakpanudoh:
THE HARD TRUTH
IMPOSTER/ FRAUDSTER[center][/center]

Is he the one?

Re: Alex Tochukwu Ogbu. The New Gigolo In Town, Women Beware by thanki410(m): 12:59pm On Jul 27, 2017
Assuming this efcc boy never retire now, whistle blowing naw for sweet.

(1) (Reply)

All Miss Nairaland, I Dnt Av A Girlfriend, But A Sister, Very Beautiful (3 Pics) / My Experience With Sa Female Nurse 2day / Disclaimer: Kinginvahala Debunks; I Wasn't Banned!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.