Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,689 members, 7,823,943 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

My Experience With Sa Female Nurse 2day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With Sa Female Nurse 2day (2784 Views)

My Experience With A Single Mother I wanted to marry. / My Experience With An Olosho 2day. / When A Nurse Weds A Nurse: Pre-wedding Pictures Of My Bro. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With Sa Female Nurse 2day by ucheokpara100(m): 5:13pm On Jun 15, 2016
Wow........ i think the world is geting better now i wish ladies will be this bold every where. I was doing menial job today when a beautiful lady just walked up to me after greeting she asked me where do i stay i said ''why''? and she said i want to get you a better job i said that will be cool to my greatest surprise she said i want you to be my man henceforth, i said ok let's talk later we exchanged number e.t.c.......
Re: My Experience With Sa Female Nurse 2day by ucheokpara100(m): 5:14pm On Jun 15, 2016
I'm not saying i will accept or not my point is such boldness was something else 2day.
Re: My Experience With Sa Female Nurse 2day by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 15, 2016
ucheokpara100:
Wow........ i think the world is geting better now i wish ladies will be this bold every where. I was doing menial job today when a beautiful lady just walked up to me after greeting she asked me where do i stay i said ''why''? and she said i want to get you a better job i said that will be cool to my greatest surprise she said i want you to be my man henceforth, i said ok let's talk later we exchanged number e.t.c.......
ok...dis is like a nollywood movie wer d princess marries a palm wine tapper.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Sa Female Nurse 2day by ucheokpara100(m): 5:17pm On Jun 15, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
ok...dis is like a nollywood movie wer d princess marries a palm wine tapper.
Hahahahahahaha!
Re: My Experience With Sa Female Nurse 2day by donbenedict(m): 5:20pm On Jun 15, 2016
Op dis doesn't happpen in reality grin
Re: My Experience With Sa Female Nurse 2day by Marlvin(m): 5:22pm On Jun 15, 2016
I don't gerrit. A job to be her Man, like a bodyguard, chaffeaur, screw her or to help her carry her grocery bags?
Re: My Experience With Sa Female Nurse 2day by ucheokpara100(m): 5:23pm On Jun 15, 2016
donbenedict:
Op dis doesn't happpen in reality grin
my brother i'm telling u what happened today. beside dont think naija setthing is the same with other places, do u know how many naija men ladies are feeding, clothing infact doing everything for just to answer their man here?

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Sa Female Nurse 2day by ucheokpara100(m): 5:25pm On Jun 15, 2016
Marlvin:
I don't gerrit. A job to be her Man, like a bodyguard, chaffeaur, screw her or to help her carry her grocery bags?
she didnt tell me the job b4 our conversation diverted to Romance.
Re: My Experience With Sa Female Nurse 2day by Marlvin(m): 5:27pm On Jun 15, 2016
ucheokpara100:
she didnt tell me the job b4 our conversation diverted to Romance.

A'ight. was kidding though. she's got some guts, I like that.
Re: My Experience With Sa Female Nurse 2day by ZeeAfrica(f): 5:30pm On Jun 15, 2016
Exact location, date and time, or i wont blv
Re: My Experience With Sa Female Nurse 2day by ZeeAfrica(f): 5:31pm On Jun 15, 2016
Exact location, date and time, or i dnt blv
Re: My Experience With Sa Female Nurse 2day by 2dice01: 5:32pm On Jun 15, 2016
dis shi only happens when you smoke weed bigger than kingkong finger
Re: My Experience With Sa Female Nurse 2day by ucheokpara100(m): 5:32pm On Jun 15, 2016
Marlvin:

A'ight. was kidding though. she's got some guts, I like that.
my brother that's the latest job many unemplyed Nigerian are doing here now (staying with a lady for sex)
Re: My Experience With Sa Female Nurse 2day by ucheokpara100(m): 5:36pm On Jun 15, 2016
ZeeAfrica:
Exact location, date and time, or i dnt blv
2day, Sunnyside around 1pm-2pm.
Re: My Experience With Sa Female Nurse 2day by Marlvin(m): 5:38pm On Jun 15, 2016
ucheokpara100:
my brother that's the latest job many unemplyed Nigerian are doing here now (staying with a lady for sex)

I've heard that somewhere
Re: My Experience With Sa Female Nurse 2day by ucheokpara100(m): 5:41pm On Jun 15, 2016
Marlvin:

I've heard that somewhere
that's why some are not sending cash home o cos no job.
Re: My Experience With Sa Female Nurse 2day by Marlvin(m): 5:48pm On Jun 15, 2016
ucheokpara100:
that's why some are not sending cash home o cos no job.

Not a fan of that country, I don't mind exchanging the flight ticket for a movie ticket.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Sa Female Nurse 2day by ZeeAfrica(f): 6:01pm On Jun 15, 2016
ucheokpara100:
2day, Sunnyside around 1pm-2pm.

pretoria? Lol. Okay, so did u accept de offer?
Re: My Experience With Sa Female Nurse 2day by ucheokpara100(m): 6:02pm On Jun 15, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

pretoria? Lol. Okay, so did u accept de offer?
Eish she's becoming Magogo dear.
Re: My Experience With Sa Female Nurse 2day by BrideOfDracula(f): 6:19pm On Jun 15, 2016
ucheokpara100:

I knew it! Only a cougar would be that ballsy. It was probably one of those balding, old nurses from Kalafong hospital cheesy
Re: My Experience With Sa Female Nurse 2day by ZeeAfrica(f): 6:54pm On Jun 15, 2016
ucheokpara100:

how old?
Re: My Experience With Sa Female Nurse 2day by Qualer: 7:04pm On Jun 15, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

I knew it! Only a cougar would be that ballsy. It was probably one of those balding, old nurses from Kalafong hospital cheesy

Re: My Experience With Sa Female Nurse 2day by GoldenJAT(m): 7:29pm On Jun 15, 2016
Somethings are just God sent
Re: My Experience With Sa Female Nurse 2day by GoldenJAT(m): 7:30pm On Jun 15, 2016
Somethings are just God sent,if u find her appealing... then try 2 create something special with her.
Re: My Experience With Sa Female Nurse 2day by BrideOfDracula(f): 7:32pm On Jun 15, 2016
[quote author=Qualer post=46605587][/quote]

tongue

Hey, Q smiley How is it hanging? grin
Re: My Experience With Sa Female Nurse 2day by Qualer: 7:46pm On Jun 15, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

tongue

Hey, Q smiley How is it hanging? grin

well me pretty lady, i'd say things are hanging just mighty fine! grin grin

Re: My Experience With Sa Female Nurse 2day by BrideOfDracula(f): 7:49pm On Jun 15, 2016
Qualer:

well me pretty lady, i'd say things are hanging just mighty fine! grin grin

LMAO.
Re: My Experience With Sa Female Nurse 2day by Duchessree(f): 7:53pm On Jun 15, 2016
nollywood can be amazing, i mean a princess will just come to your area to buy akara and fall in love with you grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Sa Female Nurse 2day by ucheokpara100(m): 8:44pm On Jun 15, 2016
she's around 50-52 yrs. i'm 29yrs. lol.........

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

MR NAIRALAND 2016 ; As Long As I Am Alive Awon Weyrey Will Never Produce / Why Some Girls Are Dumped Even After Sex / No One Is Entitled To Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.