Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,932 members, 7,835,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Should A Woman Give Her Husband Her Whole Salary? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should A Woman Give Her Husband Her Whole Salary? (3813 Views)

OMG! Watch This Woman Give Birth On Her Own While Standing! (Disturbing Video) / 'Oldest Mother In The World' - Woman Give Birth At 64. / Woman Give Birth To A Baby With 4 Legs In Hospital (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Woman Give Her Husband Her Whole Salary? by Richy4(m): 1:24pm On Feb 25, 2016
The way bible is being twisted this days is kind of funny

If you google the meaning of submissive.....Then that will be kind of helpful......

Being Submissive in a relationship does not mean submit your money cheesy

If the man ask for the salary of the woman, and states the reason why that money is been needed, if she is satisfied with the reason, then she can cooperate. if she is not, then she can state her reasons for refusing....

Someone cannot just work from first week of the month to the last week of the month and just hand you her pay check..... HABA!!!
Re: Should A Woman Give Her Husband Her Whole Salary? by Enoquin(f): 1:37pm On Feb 25, 2016
Yes oh...what's mine is his, not so? And what's his is mine. So, I will gladly exchange my 100k for his 300k. undecided

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Give Her Husband Her Whole Salary? by prettysassygirl(f): 1:40pm On Feb 25, 2016
any woman who gives her hubby her whole income is stupidity personified,with all the heart breaks and second wife ish going on,it was those days women do that, not now,this world na survival of the fittest.
Re: Should A Woman Give Her Husband Her Whole Salary? by byvan03: 2:58pm On Feb 25, 2016
branhampaul:
My Mum Does It

Good for her, to me only a high profiled wannabe criminal will demand another to submit her/his salary at fist point .

1 Like

Re: Should A Woman Give Her Husband Her Whole Salary? by IndianaJay: 4:39pm On Feb 25, 2016
Any woman who gives her husband all her salary every month is just doing eye service. grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

THIS BEATS MY IMAGINATION! NAIRA-LANDERS PLEASE HELP ON THIS ONE! KEEP IT COMIN' / How To TAME A Cheating Hubby,Nigerian Lady Advices Married Women(Graphic CONTENT / Meet The Set Of Quadruplets With Different Race Colors Born To Same Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.