Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,863 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

The Difficult Stages In The Life Of A Nigerian Graduate - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Difficult Stages In The Life Of A Nigerian Graduate (24763 Views)

I Reached Final Stages Of 3 Major Interviews In 3 Weeks & Lost All. Please Help! / 22-yr-old First Class Nigerian Graduate Takes To Twitter To Beg For Employment / 5 Practical Lessons For Every Nigerian Graduate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Difficult Stages In The Life Of A Nigerian Graduate by dungburu: 3:50pm On Feb 25, 2016
Hmmm. Guys they suffer o. Even ladies suffer same but they always feign born with a sliver spoon.
Re: The Difficult Stages In The Life Of A Nigerian Graduate by dungburu: 4:03pm On Feb 25, 2016
UncleJudax:

Some go ask you 'how work'?...and you be like...fffine! grin
As if you are there my brother!
Re: The Difficult Stages In The Life Of A Nigerian Graduate by eltweezy90(m): 5:07pm On Feb 25, 2016
Heineken:
Very true... Am a graduate but no job. If not for my mum ehn I would have committed suicide. To even barb my hair na wahala.
I swear! If no be dis provisions store wey mumcy open for me after Nysc, I for d chew grass now like Nebuchadnezzar.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Difficult Stages In The Life Of A Nigerian Graduate by UncleJudax(m): 5:10pm On Feb 25, 2016
Heineken:
thanks bro.. As it is now I need barb this my big head myself seriously.. Na to dey look mirror na.. I go just collect the 2h from my mumsy palm am instead of giving Barber.
Lol. You are one funny dude. Goodluck in all you do...
Re: The Difficult Stages In The Life Of A Nigerian Graduate by Heineken(m): 5:16pm On Feb 25, 2016
UncleJudax:

Lol. You are one funny dude. Goodluck in all you do...
thanks bro.. You too.
Re: The Difficult Stages In The Life Of A Nigerian Graduate by Heineken(m): 5:18pm On Feb 25, 2016
eltweezy90:

I swear! If no be dis provisions store wey mumcy open for me after Nysc, I for d chew grass now like Nebuchadnezzar.
Hahaha...ure lucky sef. I wish that Nysc na two years. No go finish everything for that store o guy

1 Like

Re: The Difficult Stages In The Life Of A Nigerian Graduate by HaneefahRN(f): 5:28pm On Feb 25, 2016
Wow! This is so deep. I can see lots of pple can relate to this. My advice is get something doing no matter how small, av a skill, service u can render to pple and get paid. Even right from sch probably during holidays one shld find time to learn a skill, Nigeria is no longer abt, I av my certificate so employment is sure, the struggle is real. If it's a barbing saloon one wld open, in a gud location, it's money, fashion designing, private lessons, IT stuffs, catering services, trading, transport biz, etc, just don't sit around at home till tht dream job comes.

I wish everyone all the best.

3 Likes

Re: The Difficult Stages In The Life Of A Nigerian Graduate by FuckTheMod: 6:24pm On Feb 25, 2016
Heineken:
Very true... Am a graduate but no job. If not for my mum ehn I would have committed suicide. To even barb my hair na wahala.
Because na so so Heineken u dey carry the small change wey u ever get buy grin
Re: The Difficult Stages In The Life Of A Nigerian Graduate by Heineken(m): 7:04pm On Feb 25, 2016
FuckTheMod:

Because na so so Heineken u dey carry the small change wey u ever get buy grin
lol.. That's not true bro. No be person wey Belle full dey remember to drink?
Re: The Difficult Stages In The Life Of A Nigerian Graduate by Adortem: 7:24pm On Feb 25, 2016
angiography:

I tell you. Mums are the best. Never knew I could still get some Nairas from her for my second degree.

I'm happy tho... I got a scholarship to study medicine from a renowned man (in d country) while working a #60k job as a Nurse.

"have you seen a man deligent in his service, he'll serve kings and not mere men". whatever your hand finds doing, do it with all ur passion. For where ur passion is, there your treasure shall be.

God bless our hustles.

And well...I thought out this;

"Some were born with silver spoon
many were borne with none

but that means not that everyone can't have a silver spoon.
if you aren't born with a silver spoon, YOU CAN FORGE one. Not even a silver spoon, but a golden one.

Forging, albeit, requires...:
-digging for resources
refining the resources
shaping the resources
polishing the resources.

Nice write up,you strike me as a really focused person plus I have come across this moniker a thread before. Sent you a PM.
Re: The Difficult Stages In The Life Of A Nigerian Graduate by jstan360(m): 8:14pm On Feb 25, 2016
...I hear u brO!:::
Re: The Difficult Stages In The Life Of A Nigerian Graduate by nigg(m): 11:01pm On Feb 25, 2016
so tired and bored of doing nothing tangible. even the small job hard to get but I'm trusting God for a brighter day. anything that doesn't kill u makes u stronger.
Re: The Difficult Stages In The Life Of A Nigerian Graduate by Nobody: 11:15pm On Feb 25, 2016
HaneefahRN:
Wow! This is so deep. I can see lots of pple can relate to this. My advice is get something doing no matter how small, av a skill, service u can render to pple and get paid. Even right from sch probably during holidays one shld find time to learn a skill, Nigeria is no longer abt, I av my certificate so employment is sure, the struggle is real. If it's a barbing saloon one wld open, in a gud location, it's money, fashion designing, private lessons, IT stuffs, catering services, trading, transport biz, etc, just don't sit around at home till tht dream job comes.

I wish everyone all the best.

Babe...oil dei your head!!! grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Difficult Stages In The Life Of A Nigerian Graduate by Codyt(m): 11:51pm On Feb 25, 2016
charlycharly:

If you don't find anything special why can't you just move on and keep quiet.
Ouch. That hurt. But I can't see how my comments bothered you. Hello! There are millions of people on this forum. I'll pass Goddammit angry angry
Re: The Difficult Stages In The Life Of A Nigerian Graduate by HaneefahRN(f): 7:20am On Feb 26, 2016
jeytee:

Babe...oil dei your head!!! grin
Lolz, not so well versed in pidgin, is that a gud thing or bad?
Re: The Difficult Stages In The Life Of A Nigerian Graduate by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 26, 2016
HaneefahRN:

Lolz, not so well versed in pidgin, is that a gud thing or bad?

It simply means youre very right or spot on...however you want to put it.... grin
Re: The Difficult Stages In The Life Of A Nigerian Graduate by HaneefahRN(f): 10:15am On Feb 27, 2016
jeytee:

It simply means youre very right or spot on...however you want to put it.... grin

Alryt, thanks bro.
Re: The Difficult Stages In The Life Of A Nigerian Graduate by eltweezy90(m): 10:40am On Feb 27, 2016
[quote author=Heineken post=43245791]Hahaha...ure lucky sef. I wish that Nysc na two years. No go finish everything for that store o guy [/quote
Hahaha, oboy I don wise up. I know say if the store crumble na me go enter one chance. I d protect the store with all my life until I get job o.
Re: The Difficult Stages In The Life Of A Nigerian Graduate by eliquid: 8:18am On Aug 05, 2018
Bump. Thread was extraordinary
Re: The Difficult Stages In The Life Of A Nigerian Graduate by piddygold(m): 8:58am On Oct 26, 2018
[quote author=Heineken post=43232769]Very true... Am a graduate but no job. If not for my mum ehn I would have committed suicide. To even barb my hair

I dey tell you
Re: The Difficult Stages In The Life Of A Nigerian Graduate by Heineken(m): 9:42am On Oct 26, 2018
martyns303:

Guy may God bless u beyond measures. U just gave someone encouragement, it's not all lost.
amen man.. You too
Re: The Difficult Stages In The Life Of A Nigerian Graduate by Heineken(m): 9:46am On Oct 26, 2018
onyeomanono24:
Guy u funny ooooooo. Laughing alone in the office.. grin grin grin grin grin grin
lol even till now I never still get job. We dey hope on road safety and prisons. How's everything ma?
Re: The Difficult Stages In The Life Of A Nigerian Graduate by Heineken(m): 9:50am On Oct 26, 2018
Heineken:
bro na 2.2 I read mass communication. It's not as if am always looking or sleeping at home like mumu o..am trying actually but nothang. Even those we gave cv are just saying wait wait but me believe in God. This year, no more cry for us. All of us here must get a good job
God ehn, atimes sha... And they said we shouldn't question God. I said this prayer in 2016. See now, still nothing. It's a pity
Re: The Difficult Stages In The Life Of A Nigerian Graduate by Rocice(m): 3:11pm On Oct 26, 2018
Hello guys
I have a question it might be unrelated to this thread but it's urgent
Is it possible to serve at NNPC with a Bsc physiology degree during NYSC
Will I get rejected if I'm posted
Re: The Difficult Stages In The Life Of A Nigerian Graduate by otagbajoshua: 3:53pm On Oct 26, 2018
Re: The Difficult Stages In The Life Of A Nigerian Graduate by CaptainMitch: 6:00pm On Oct 27, 2018
I know the permanent secretary of that Ministry of interior, I ran into him recently, check your whatsapp so I will direct you to one of his aides let's see if anything can be done at this point.

Heineken:
God ehn, atimes sha... And they said we shouldn't question God. I said this prayer in 2016. See now, still nothing. It's a pity

1 Like

Re: The Difficult Stages In The Life Of A Nigerian Graduate by Heineken(m): 6:42pm On Oct 27, 2018
CaptainMitch:
I know the permanent secretary of that Ministry of interior, I ran into him recently, check your whatsapp so I will direct you to one of his aides let's see if anything can be done at this point.

thanks my man m. Always. I respect you.. Na man you be P

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Companies Are Using Linkedin To Search For The Right Candidates / Ordeals Of A Nigerian Job Seeker In Pictures / FUOYE Is Calling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.