Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos (40677 Views)

We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi / Governor Umahi Gives N500K To Crippled Man Brutalized By Soldiers. Photo / TENSION!!! Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi Slapped By Sen. Oji Ogbuoji (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 25, 2016
toprealman:
iron rods for road?

Re: Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos by kurt09(m): 10:09am On Feb 25, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
This ashawoo Afikpo Chi! Useless Woman...
Repent and reconcile with God.
Re: Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos by ObiOkpor(m): 10:11am On Feb 25, 2016
Ahmed0336:
Who b dis girl wey just cover everywhere so? undecided
Member of State house assembly representing Afikpo
Re: Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos by toprealman: 10:14am On Feb 25, 2016
[quote author=lookandlaff post=43233692][/quote]trust me, better options exist! This is 2016, those are outdated techniques.
Re: Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos by samdotsam: 10:14am On Feb 25, 2016
Shouldn't there be gutters sideways? #commonsense
Re: Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos by jamace(m): 10:19am On Feb 25, 2016
Good!
Re: Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos by mabea: 10:19am On Feb 25, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
why are you calling somebody useless woman when your name itself is disgusting.Ngeneukwenu an evil deity somewhere in Ebonyi state
Re: Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 25, 2016
toprealman:
trust me, better options exist! This is 2016, those are outdated techniques.

I'm not disputing, someone mentioned same a few weeks ago, I'm just showing the poster what iron rods have to do with roads.

I dont care how a road is built, so long as it is durable and comfortable. What I do not like is people wasting tax-payers money on roads (politicians like to build roads because it is one thing the electorate can see) only for the roads to crumble in no time. I live in the SW and I can say the roads built in the 70s and 80s are still standing, the ones built after fail with regularity because they are built for show. Build a road well and build it once and it will last for decades. Build a road badly and you will be rebuilding and patching it many times wasting money and killing innocent people through accidents.
Re: Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos by Fadekebisola(f): 10:27am On Feb 25, 2016
viviangist2:
The hardest working governor, His Excellency, Engr. David Nweze Umahi, the governor of Ebonyi state, spreading good roads all over the state.

This is Afikpo/Abakaliki road. Some parts of this road was hell on earth to ply. The horror of it literally reduced your life span each time you ride through it. As you can see, succor is here, thanks to DNU. Tarring has started, and soon, the rest will be history. Images captured yesterday.

Dear H.E DNU, you are writing your name in gold, what you are doing in the area of roads in Ebonyi state, just when we were getting used to bad roads, can never ever be forgotten, history can never forget you. Neither man nor God can ever forget. By aggressively making sure everywhere in the state capital and other areas never ever remembered in the history of this state, is motor-able and tarred, you will remain appreciated by all and sundry. Because no one spits out sugar. Thank you, our Ekubaaaaaroha. Living up to a name is good business indeed.

YOUR AREA: Biko if your area has yet to feel the DNU bulldozer be patient, be patient, it is coming for sure. He is not gonna leave out any LGA/constituency. He is a man on a mission, obsessed with getting things right.

From Yours Truly,
Maria Ude Nwachi (Nwanyi Afikpo)
BCEL - Best Chic Ever Liveth.

http://www.viviangist.com/stone-base-roads-of-governor-nweze-umahi-of-ebonyi-state-photos

NICE ONE .....SEEMS EBONYI AND ANAMBRA STATES NOW HAVE THE WORKING GOVERNORS IN EAST OF THE NIGER..

HEARD IMO STATE HAVE A USELESS GOVERNOR...

SOUTH WEST STILL LEADS SHA
Re: Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos by mabea: 10:28am On Feb 25, 2016
porshuch:
that person is Maria egwu, google will tell you about her past activities in US .
sir who doesnt have a past?
Re: Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos by kokoA(m): 10:31am On Feb 25, 2016
Ahmed0336:
Who b dis girl wey just cover everywhere so? undecided
As Jumoke the bread seller don make am now, every girl for Naija no dey wan dull when dem see camera again o. Who knows who will see the picture?
Re: Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos by sweetgala(m): 10:31am On Feb 25, 2016
betterABIAstate:
I will be reinforced with iron rods, you can't know more than the contractors

The stones are layed like that for storage, rather than having a mound which would then have to be moved again. The engineer governor is doing good work.
Re: Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos by mabea: 10:34am On Feb 25, 2016
God bless Gov Umahi.this is the first time we are having someone from ebonyi south as governor.im happy that he is doing well though Egwu try sha
Re: Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos by ItuExchange(m): 10:37am On Feb 25, 2016
This is interesting. Some European countries also use concrete cement on roads.
Re: Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos by OBTMOS(m): 10:41am On Feb 25, 2016
Nebuchadnezar:
only in pdp States that you can see such thing

apc is a curse

SE rejects apc
SS rejects apc benue zone c reject apc

there's a big difference between light and darkness ben

apc is darkness

pdp is light

zombie bastards can go to hell and rot in hades
Re: Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos by stonemasonn: 10:47am On Feb 25, 2016
fiftynaira:
Rochas people una dey see wetin road be?

Ebonyi adigo nma
I thought we're talking about Ebonyi state. Why slander Rochas and his people because Ebonyi is constructing a cement road. Not everyone must align with your way of thinking or your party.
Re: Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos by francizy(m): 11:06am On Feb 25, 2016
viviangist2:

Dear that's the best road structure so far. !!! quote me any where. Lol. una don learn commonsense from ben bruce abi.

Oya learn my own too.

Commonsense without sense is Nonsense. - Vivian Gist

This your hips no bad at all... embarassed shocked
Re: Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos by Chazzyboy: 11:06am On Feb 25, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Na ur sister o biko
Re: Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos by BushidoBlue(m): 11:15am On Feb 25, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

I don't know you, but I have been seeing your insults here.

Whenever there is progress that doesn't come from your party you criticise and with insults.

It is obvious you are the enemy of Nigeria, filled with hate, consumed with hate, bred in hate and I know that it is the ideology you received while growing up...

1 Like

Re: Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos by ibietela2(m): 11:22am On Feb 25, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Olodo, you will not call mod to enforce RULE 2 on this trash you posted
Re: Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos by Chukazu: 11:29am On Feb 25, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Afikpo women are the most beautiful and intelligent creatures in these "Niger-area," called Nigeria... as in correct "asamkpoto"
Re: Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos by opedaydydx9(m): 11:29am On Feb 25, 2016
Stone based Road doesn't make it concrete Road nA.. You require stonebase for asphalt Road construction... It gives the road stability and durability...
Re: Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos by fiftynaira(m): 11:33am On Feb 25, 2016
stonemasonn:
I thought we're talking about Ebonyi state. Why slander Rochas and his people because Ebonyi is constructing a cement road. Not everyone must align with your way of thinking or your party.

What is this one saying?

Decipher what I wrote first before quoting me
Re: Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos by bmxshop: 11:35am On Feb 25, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Wetin De fine woman do u wey u dey curse. I know her personally and thinks she rocks.
Re: Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos by funkyglitz: 11:40am On Feb 25, 2016
[quote author=Chukazu post=43236038]

Afikpo women are the most beautiful and intelligent creatures in these "Niger-area," called Nigeria... as in correct "asamkpoto" [/quot

it's like you are from Afikpo but just between both of us that's a big lie,but I think Afikpo chics are the most beautiful in Ebonyi state #not hating sha#
Re: Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 25, 2016
Am more intersted in roads like Amasiri rd and onicha( the road that leads to his hometown) each time i ply through those roads i often feel sick. Gov Dave pls make haste.
Re: Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos by Samuelnwite2(m): 12:26pm On Feb 25, 2016
Truly DNU iz doing well,but we need manpower development too
Re: Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos by salt1: 12:42pm On Feb 25, 2016
sisipelebe:
Am more intersted in roads like Amasiri rd and onicha( the road that leads to his hometown) each time i ply through those roads i often feel sick. Gov Dave pls make haste.

Amasiri road is very good. When last were you there?
Julius Berger built that beautiful road from Uturu, Okigwe to Afikpo.
I don't know about the Onicha side, though
Re: Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 25, 2016
salt1:

Amasiri road is very good. When last were you there?
Julius Berger built that beautiful road from Uturu, Okigwe to Afikpo.
I don't know about the Onicha side, though
You mean Amasiri-opkosi rd, when was the rd constructed ? plsss tell me you're joking. i left there october last yr.
Re: Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos by dcambition(m): 12:57pm On Feb 25, 2016
wecan:
Rochas is a course to Imo state. A whole Imo state couldn't boast of one quality gud road like dis one under Rochas Okoro Awusa regime as a gover of Imo state. Rochas is the only governor in Nigeria who built road and it got damaged within the next 6 months, what a shame to Ndi Imo

Oshey, Rochas101....lol
abeg ehn, how many unit load is the course?
Re: Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos by 100Cents: 1:19pm On Feb 25, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Hungry mofo

Nkwu Enu ?
Re: Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos by 100Cents: 1:24pm On Feb 25, 2016
comos:

you are a beautiful lady,

are you married ?

The writer is not the blogger..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olumide Oworu & His Campaign Team Attacked At Iponri, Surulere / PDP In Dilemma Over Jonathan’s Abandoned Campaign Materials - Vanguard / Buhari To Resume Oil Exploration In The Chad Basin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.