Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos (40678 Views)

We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi / Governor Umahi Gives N500K To Crippled Man Brutalized By Soldiers. Photo / TENSION!!! Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi Slapped By Sen. Oji Ogbuoji (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos by Mcsammy4u(m): 1:32pm On Feb 25, 2016
viviangist2:
The hardest working governor, His Excellency, Engr. David Nweze Umahi, the governor of Ebonyi state, spreading good roads all over the state.

This is Afikpo/Abakaliki road. Some parts of this road was hell on earth to ply. The horror of it literally reduced your life span each time you ride through it. As you can see, succor is here, thanks to DNU. Tarring has started, and soon, the rest will be history. Images captured yesterday.

Dear H.E DNU, you are writing your name in gold, what you are doing in the area of roads in Ebonyi state, just when we were getting used to bad roads, can never ever be forgotten, history can never forget you. Neither man nor God can ever forget. By aggressively making sure everywhere in the state capital and other areas never ever remembered in the history of this state, is motor-able and tarred, you will remain appreciated by all and sundry. Because no one spits out sugar. Thank you, our Ekubaaaaaroha. Living up to a name is good business indeed.

YOUR AREA: Biko if your area has yet to feel the DNU bulldozer be patient, be patient, it is coming for sure. He is not gonna leave out any LGA/constituency. He is a man on a mission, obsessed with getting things right.

From Yours Truly,
Maria Ude Nwachi (Nwanyi Afikpo)
BCEL - Best Chic Ever Liveth.

http://www.viviangist.com/stone-base-roads-of-governor-nweze-umahi-of-ebonyi-state-photos

where in ebonyi are u from I'm from Afikpo North
Re: Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos by 7lives: 1:35pm On Feb 25, 2016
Laryne:
Just sand, stone and cement to build a concrete road! What happened to iron rods! Am not a professional anyway! #commonsense

Don't mind them, they need to see what is going on on brown street, Oshodi, Lagos grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos by truvine4u: 1:38pm On Feb 25, 2016
What is the essence of spending so much on construction of roads while the side drainage is conspicuously missing?
Re: Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos by chezzy13(f): 1:43pm On Feb 25, 2016
Nwanyi Oma, you're a blessing to us. Jokwa!!!

1 Like

Re: Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos by Chukazu: 1:51pm On Feb 25, 2016
[quote author=funkyglitz post=43236367][/quote]

Am not from there..

Between us, don't tell anyone just agree with me, they are special breed.
Re: Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 25, 2016
afikpo chick made the idea look a bit more creative.
Re: Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos by nigerianvenom(m): 2:22pm On Feb 25, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
This ashawoo Afikpo Chi! Useless Woman...

Hmmm.
When she come become ashawoo
Re: Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos by luciouscookie: 2:32pm On Feb 25, 2016
Building roads without drainage undecided
Re: Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos by toprealman: 2:41pm On Feb 25, 2016
lookandlaff:

I'm not disputing, someone mentioned same a few weeks ago, I'm just showing the poster what iron rods have to do with roads.

I dont care how a road is built, so long as it is durable and comfortable. What I do not like is people wasting tax-payers money on roads (politicians like to build roads because it is one thing the electorate can seOn pointe) only for the roads to crumble in no time. I live in the SW and I can say the roads built in the 70s and 80s are still standing, the ones built after fail with regularity because they are built for show. Build a road well and build it once and it will last for decades. Build a road badly and you will be rebuilding and patching it many times wasting money and killing innocent people through accidents.
On point
Re: Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos by betterABIAstate: 2:57pm On Feb 25, 2016
Why everybody dey comment on the babe, the babe get black lips.
Re: Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos by katerine7(f): 3:26pm On Feb 25, 2016
Nebuchadnezar:
only in pdp States that you can see such thing

apc is a curse

SE rejects apc
SS rejects apc

there's a big difference between light and darkness

apc is darkness

pdp is light

zombie bastards can go to hell and rot in hades
my state(Anambra) is not a pdp state o and my Governor is trying very well.
#teamapga

3 Likes

Re: Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 5:32pm On Feb 25, 2016
7lives:

Don't mind them, they need to see what is going on on brown street, Oshodi, Lagos grin grin grin grin grin grin
Stone based road not concrete road
Re: Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos by Laryne(m): 7:41pm On Feb 25, 2016
toprealman:
iron rods for road?
Yes...before the pour the mixed concrete on the road.
Re: Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos by Laryne(m): 7:45pm On Feb 25, 2016
Zalam5:
Laryne@
Ori e buru oh! Omo eran! Omo ale jatijati!!
I'm happy sha that you were not born of the so called 'perfect and squeaky-clean man'
Whatever your view or opinion, you cannot erase the face that NA WOMAN BORN YOU!
Omo ale!
“If You Are Not Part Of The Solution; Then You Are The Problem.”
“No Country Is Perfect!!!
So keep quiet mr man [/color] smiley wink wink[color=#990000]
What have I done to deserve all these guy names you're calling me...I am not the reason crude oil price is going down o...
Re: Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos by toprealman: 11:27pm On Feb 25, 2016
Laryne:

Yes...before the pour the mixed concrete on the road.
It is an outdated technique bro. You may need to pull all them rod for maintenance ....which is not reasonably practicable. Better durable cost effective methods are now readily abailable.
Re: Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos by Laryne(m): 11:48pm On Feb 25, 2016
toprealman:
It is an outdated technique bro. You may need to pull all them rod for maintenance ....which is not reasonably practicable. Better durable cost effective methods are now readily abailable.
Ok.
Re: Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos by ChelseaDr(m): 2:23am On Feb 26, 2016
Afikpo Chic weldone, keep it up. Ebonyi, making sense

Jookwa!!
Re: Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos by Zalam5: 8:08pm On Feb 26, 2016
Laryne:

What have I done to deserve all these guy names you're calling me...I am not the reason crude oil price is going down o...
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos by Zalam5: 8:12pm On Feb 26, 2016
Laryne:

Re: Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos by Zalam5: 8:16pm On Feb 26, 2016
[quote author=Zalam5 post=43282240][/quote]
Skeep it bros that was past event
Let talk about new things
Ok.
Re: Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos by Nobody: 1:15am On Mar 09, 2016
working governor go on

Re: Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos by kushb: 8:11am On Mar 09, 2016
wecan:
Rochas is a course to Imo state. A whole Imo state couldn't boast of one quality gud road like dis one under Rochas Okoro Awusa regime as a gover of Imo state. Rochas is the only governor in Nigeria who built road and it got damaged within the next 6 months, what a shame to Ndi Imo

If it last for 6 months,then He try,instead,Rochas will be constructing a stretch of road,before the road is finished,the road must have started to degrade,that is the level of scam Rochas is perpetrating in Imo State

2 Likes

Re: Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos by LoveMachine(m): 8:15am On Mar 09, 2016
kushb:

If it last for 6 months,then He try,instead,Rochas will be constructing a stretch of road,before the road is finished,the road must have started to degrade,that is the level of scam Rochas is perpetrating in Imo State

CHAI!
Re: Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos by Scholes007(m): 9:01am On Mar 09, 2016
LoveMachine:

CHAI!
it is well

1 Like

Re: Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos by ak47mann(m): 9:09am On Mar 09, 2016
To be sincere I went to ebonyi few months ago roads that connect Enugu to ebonyi is fantastic I could not believe quality of the roads will exist in SE cool

1 Like

Re: Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos by ak47mann(m): 9:13am On Mar 09, 2016
wecan:
Rochas is a course to Imo state. A whole Imo state couldn't boast of one quality gud road like dis one under Rochas Okoro Awusa regime as a gover of Imo state. Rochas is the only governor in Nigeria who built road and it got damaged within the next 6 months, what a shame to Ndi Imo
rochas is a foreign blood cool
Re: Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos by LoveMachine(m): 11:33am On Mar 09, 2016
Scholes007:
it is well

From your mouth to the Almighty's ears.
Re: Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos by Nwachex: 9:16am On Apr 19, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
This ashawoo Afikpo Chi! Useless Woman...

u senseless na..how Do u know she's ashawo... u should be aware of ur public talks
Re: Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos by eazyway212: 9:48pm On May 28, 2017
For your soil tests ; contact me, Engr. Ezekiel@ 08060244464.....We deliver in all types of soil tests

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari To Resume Oil Exploration In The Chad Basin / Igbos Abandoned Philip Effiong Who Died A Biafra Rebel, Ojukwu Rewarded - Ekefre / Buhari Leads Jonathan In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.