Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,259 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Olajumoke Dazzles In Ankara In New Pictures(This Girl Is Hot) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Dazzles In Ankara In New Pictures(This Girl Is Hot) (41116 Views)

DJ Cuppy And Her Mum Strike A Pose In Ankara Matching Oufits (photo) / Tiwa Savage Slays In Ankara Outfits And Boots / Temi Otedola Stuns In Ankara In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke Dazzles In Ankara In New Pictures(This Girl Is Hot) by ehix89(m): 9:39am On Feb 25, 2016
Vikkiboi:
A nigga just made 5.0 in Unilag...Nigerians be playing mute. A dumb bitch from nowhere walks into a picture and the whole country falls on their faces
Olajumoke's success doesnt stop ur nigga's star frm shinning d sky is so large to contain a billion stars....i knw d world hv a way of misplacing priority sha.....thumb up to dat Nigga

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Dazzles In Ankara In New Pictures(This Girl Is Hot) by tosyne2much(m): 9:39am On Feb 25, 2016
Wooooow !! This is stunning cheesy
Re: Olajumoke Dazzles In Ankara In New Pictures(This Girl Is Hot) by emonkey(m): 9:43am On Feb 25, 2016
totorimi:
I don't just get it, Agege bread seller. I was watching one interview on telly and she was just speaking nigbati gbati bullshit

My question is so all that TY Bello is interested in istl to use her God given face and shape to make more money. Couldn't they just help her by sending her to school instead of all this picture snapping. Anyway I am waiting for that picture when they will tell her yo pose with bikini, which will surely happen soon the way they care going.

LOL You that you went to school, what have you achieved with it ? She has just shown you that you can make a mark in life without learning to speak English. and talking nonsense on nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Dazzles In Ankara In New Pictures(This Girl Is Hot) by ehix89(m): 9:43am On Feb 25, 2016
Laveda:
The makeup on her face though... It's just too much.
nd I knw u nd heavy make up o
Re: Olajumoke Dazzles In Ankara In New Pictures(This Girl Is Hot) by Safari29: 9:44am On Feb 25, 2016
she is so beautiful
Re: Olajumoke Dazzles In Ankara In New Pictures(This Girl Is Hot) by Niceiroko: 9:44am On Feb 25, 2016
this last pix is biutifu
yaqq:
make up and camera transforming ladies since the 2000s
Re: Olajumoke Dazzles In Ankara In New Pictures(This Girl Is Hot) by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 25, 2016
ELVISHOT:
She shared this with a caption: Wearing Christina from @divineendowments collection

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCL4lDVrDFR/

No she didn't share that, a handler did.

Else it would have been " wiarin kristeena frum at divine koleksion" grin
Re: Olajumoke Dazzles In Ankara In New Pictures(This Girl Is Hot) by cornoil(m): 9:48am On Feb 25, 2016
U can criticize everything.
Laveda:
The makeup on her face though...
It's just too much.
Re: Olajumoke Dazzles In Ankara In New Pictures(This Girl Is Hot) by bennymark(m): 9:50am On Feb 25, 2016
Dear heavenly. Father, forgive my being human because I cannot create even a strand of hair, but this Jumoke no fine sha, na her pocket go fine last last. See make up like juju. She no fine abeg.
Call it hating.... warefa, just ma candid opine
Re: Olajumoke Dazzles In Ankara In New Pictures(This Girl Is Hot) by cornoil(m): 9:54am On Feb 25, 2016
I like your response to that bigot and hater whose achivement is jealous comments on nairaland with all his/her education. So people that dont attend school are not humanbeing and should not have breakthrough in life?
emonkey:

LOL You that you went to school, what have you achieved with it ? She has just shown you that you can make a mark in life without learning to speak English. and talking nonsense on nairaland

totorimi:
I don't just get it, Agege bread seller. I was watching one interview on telly and she was just speaking nigbati gbati bullshit

My question is so all that TY Bello is interested in istl to use her God given face and shape to make more money. Couldn't they just help her by sending her to school instead of all this picture snapping. Anyway I am waiting for that picture when they will tell her yo pose with bikini, which will surely happen soon the way they care going.
Re: Olajumoke Dazzles In Ankara In New Pictures(This Girl Is Hot) by aolumaxi(m): 9:55am On Feb 25, 2016
toposi4naija:
The second pix though grin grin grin grin....

Didnt see any siqn of a bread seller
if God accelerates u to the next level, people wey sabi u as bread seller no go know u again... wat do u expect? dat she carries a bread seller pose and face still..... anyone who thinks her story is cooked doesn't believe in miracles dat look like a lie, yet they pray for such
Re: Olajumoke Dazzles In Ankara In New Pictures(This Girl Is Hot) by Larryomooba(m): 9:55am On Feb 25, 2016
Where were you six days ago Wen Olajumoke got enrolled at the NIMC enrolment centre, UNILAG - See more at: http://9jaflaver.com/olajumoke-got-enrolled-at-the-nimc-enrolment-centre-unilag/#sthash.7IzJnZDr.dpuf stop hating
totorimi:

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Dazzles In Ankara In New Pictures(This Girl Is Hot) by rottenegg: 9:56am On Feb 25, 2016
Guys go soon start to eye the bread seller! Small time now, she go big pass her hubby then casala go burst....we dey wait.
Re: Olajumoke Dazzles In Ankara In New Pictures(This Girl Is Hot) by mjswthrt(f): 10:02am On Feb 25, 2016
Beauriful
Re: Olajumoke Dazzles In Ankara In New Pictures(This Girl Is Hot) by cornoil(m): 10:05am On Feb 25, 2016
Maybe you can try to achieve some thing so that we can celebrate you also and start seeing ur face instead of her
MinorityTribe:
Can we please stop pasting this ugly woman pics all over the internet, And Yes she is successful, Yes her story might have inspired a few. But that's the objective of publicizing her in the first place. Now that that objective have been accomplished can we please stop seeing her ugly face? Thanks
Re: Olajumoke Dazzles In Ankara In New Pictures(This Girl Is Hot) by poyet(m): 10:08am On Feb 25, 2016
I hope this will not be the beginning of the fall of her home, because fame usually comes with a cost. I hope she finds time for her husband and children, for her engagements will be so unending!
Re: Olajumoke Dazzles In Ankara In New Pictures(This Girl Is Hot) by poyet(m): 10:08am On Feb 25, 2016
I hope this will not be the beginning of the fall of her home, because fame usually comes with a cost. I hope she finds time for her husband and children, for her engagements will be so unending! All the best, dear!
Re: Olajumoke Dazzles In Ankara In New Pictures(This Girl Is Hot) by toprealman: 10:10am On Feb 25, 2016
totorimi:

someone has done that.....finishing school though. She is no kid bro. With the cash rolling in, its her decision to go to school or not!
keep blaming Ty bello as if it is a crime to be good at your job.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Dazzles In Ankara In New Pictures(This Girl Is Hot) by yaqq: 10:15am On Feb 25, 2016
Niceiroko:
this last pix is biutifu
true
Re: Olajumoke Dazzles In Ankara In New Pictures(This Girl Is Hot) by Anowax(m): 10:17am On Feb 25, 2016
rheether:
Mgbeke1.
Mgbafor kedu?
Re: Olajumoke Dazzles In Ankara In New Pictures(This Girl Is Hot) by jaksabbey(m): 10:18am On Feb 25, 2016
transformation tobad gan, reason we nid to go swimming on our first date......[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Olajumoke Dazzles In Ankara In New Pictures(This Girl Is Hot) by igwegeorgiano(m): 10:18am On Feb 25, 2016
Chai, my own olajumoke, tinu tayo ni mo fi ko leta ife yii si o. mo fe ki o mo wipe ife mi si o jinle gidi gangan i love you tori torun i swear. ewa re n da mi lorun pupo for this reason i will marry you and u must marry me by fire by force ni. so ti gbo.
Re: Olajumoke Dazzles In Ankara In New Pictures(This Girl Is Hot) by sinaj(f): 10:21am On Feb 25, 2016
2ts:

type make we eat u up.
lol
Re: Olajumoke Dazzles In Ankara In New Pictures(This Girl Is Hot) by Missmossy(f): 10:28am On Feb 25, 2016
Change of levels grin

The last pic is so cute.

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Dazzles In Ankara In New Pictures(This Girl Is Hot) by TruthHurts1(m): 10:29am On Feb 25, 2016
If only she wasn't married wink
Re: Olajumoke Dazzles In Ankara In New Pictures(This Girl Is Hot) by hero2000: 10:32am On Feb 25, 2016
totorimi:

So unless she speaks good English the clothes won't fit her or what. And who says she has not started learning how to communicate well in English.

Think outside the box. one can make progress without necessarily speaking Queen's English. No offence. But your post has errors in it too!
Re: Olajumoke Dazzles In Ankara In New Pictures(This Girl Is Hot) by Abukc(m): 10:37am On Feb 25, 2016
shocked. Is this jumoke or bread seller? shocked shocked
Re: Olajumoke Dazzles In Ankara In New Pictures(This Girl Is Hot) by uracocksucker: 10:48am On Feb 25, 2016
DaintyJenny:
Nice... but the make up is little too much

not too much, it's damn awful! you can see the two tone skin colour
Re: Olajumoke Dazzles In Ankara In New Pictures(This Girl Is Hot) by popcykaylah(m): 10:52am On Feb 25, 2016
Beautiful young woman..God don butter your bread..later some ugly people with boils on their faces will begin hate..
Re: Olajumoke Dazzles In Ankara In New Pictures(This Girl Is Hot) by popcykaylah(m): 10:55am On Feb 25, 2016
hero2000:

So unless she speaks good English the clothes won't fit her or what. And who says she has not started learning how to communicate well in English.

Think outside the box. one can make progress without necessarily speaking Queen's English. No offence. But your post has errors in it too!
Bros abeg ask am say..with all the grammar he dey speak.is he better than her?
Re: Olajumoke Dazzles In Ankara In New Pictures(This Girl Is Hot) by tickles2luv2016(m): 11:09am On Feb 25, 2016
sinaj:
*yawns*

If I type now de will think m hating lipsrsealed

It na ur sis or family you go tire for her news?
Re: Olajumoke Dazzles In Ankara In New Pictures(This Girl Is Hot) by Omolola1(f): 11:10am On Feb 25, 2016
Qualer:

what is the 'waa' there now?! sad

She looks cute wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 27th Birthday, Strikes A Pose With Her South Africa Bf / 20 Vs 40: Omoni Oboli Shares Then Vs Now Photo / A Tonto Dike Lookalike That I Met In Umuahia Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.