Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,589 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Olajumoke Dazzles In Ankara In New Pictures(This Girl Is Hot) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Dazzles In Ankara In New Pictures(This Girl Is Hot) (41119 Views)

DJ Cuppy And Her Mum Strike A Pose In Ankara Matching Oufits (photo) / Tiwa Savage Slays In Ankara Outfits And Boots / Temi Otedola Stuns In Ankara In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke Dazzles In Ankara In New Pictures(This Girl Is Hot) by Jacko01: 11:13am On Feb 25, 2016
Dis babe has instagram acct and speaks gud english afta jus havin primary education..... Ah she try oh
Re: Olajumoke Dazzles In Ankara In New Pictures(This Girl Is Hot) by Qualer: 11:13am On Feb 25, 2016
Omolola1:

She looks cute wink

just like you... nice smile! kiss
Re: Olajumoke Dazzles In Ankara In New Pictures(This Girl Is Hot) by Rubyventures: 11:38am On Feb 25, 2016
There are some women who look better without make up and I think she is one of them.
Re: Olajumoke Dazzles In Ankara In New Pictures(This Girl Is Hot) by Sayelabola(m): 11:42am On Feb 25, 2016
yaqq:
make up and camera transforming ladies since the 2000s
them don fold d buest up with that iron padded bra! see as d tin come make sense! Try seeing her b4 now u ll notice how d buest was on low key

Unfortunately the phrase is spelt as BREAST, but not bueat.

It seems you cannot pronounce the letter "r".
Re: Olajumoke Dazzles In Ankara In New Pictures(This Girl Is Hot) by FRANKOXY(m): 11:46am On Feb 25, 2016
This babe continues to make sense wink wink
Re: Olajumoke Dazzles In Ankara In New Pictures(This Girl Is Hot) by yaqq: 11:51am On Feb 25, 2016
Sayelabola:

Unfortunately the phrase is spelt as BREAST, but not bueat.

It seems you cannot pronounce the letter "r".
. d most important tin is u got d message! I don't want seun to censor my word bro

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Dazzles In Ankara In New Pictures(This Girl Is Hot) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 25, 2016
MinorityTribe:
Can we please stop pasting this ugly woman pics all over the internet, And Yes she is successful, Yes her story might have inspired a few. But that's the objective of publicizing her in the first place. Now that that objective have been accomplished can we please stop seeing her ugly face? Thanks
You can go & build a bungalow under one of our rocks in Ogun state and live there free of charge o... Rubbish!!!
Re: Olajumoke Dazzles In Ankara In New Pictures(This Girl Is Hot) by amani007: 12:14pm On Feb 25, 2016
beautiful and/or presentable? which one is it?
Re: Olajumoke Dazzles In Ankara In New Pictures(This Girl Is Hot) by sinola(m): 12:23pm On Feb 25, 2016
yaqq:
them don fold d buest up with that iron padded bra! see as d tin come make sense! Try seeing her b4 now u ll notice how d buest was on low key

hope she will still have time for her husband and family sha
Re: Olajumoke Dazzles In Ankara In New Pictures(This Girl Is Hot) by akike: 12:28pm On Feb 25, 2016
Jacko01:
Dis babe has instagram acct and speaks gud english afta jus havin primary education..... Ah she try oh

She has a manager or a social media assistantundecided
Re: Olajumoke Dazzles In Ankara In New Pictures(This Girl Is Hot) by MinorityTribe: 12:29pm On Feb 25, 2016
cornoil:
Maybe you can try to achieve some thing so that we can celebrate you also and start seeing ur face instead of her
Like Hawking bread?
Re: Olajumoke Dazzles In Ankara In New Pictures(This Girl Is Hot) by totorimi: 12:45pm On Feb 25, 2016
hero2000:

So unless she speaks good English the clothes won't fit her or what. And who says she has not started learning how to communicate well in English.

Think outside the box. one can make progress without necessarily speaking Queen's English. No offence. But your post has errors in it too!

My friend typo error is normal whenbypu type with a mobile phone and all the auto correct stuff.
Re: Olajumoke Dazzles In Ankara In New Pictures(This Girl Is Hot) by Godsate: 12:47pm On Feb 25, 2016
yaqq:

So sorry for you and those that like your comment.
Re: Olajumoke Dazzles In Ankara In New Pictures(This Girl Is Hot) by skotch(m): 1:02pm On Feb 25, 2016
rheether:
Mgbeke1.

Shame on u angry

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Dazzles In Ankara In New Pictures(This Girl Is Hot) by yaqq: 2:05pm On Feb 25, 2016
Godsate:

So sorry for you and those that like your comment.
why?
Re: Olajumoke Dazzles In Ankara In New Pictures(This Girl Is Hot) by DaintyJenny(f): 4:34pm On Feb 25, 2016
muaa:

"A little too much" wat figure of speech is that?
Oxymoron, hun..
Re: Olajumoke Dazzles In Ankara In New Pictures(This Girl Is Hot) by DaintyJenny(f): 4:38pm On Feb 25, 2016
uracocksucker:

not too much, it's damn awful! you can see the two tone skin colour
Lol...alright its quite awful
Re: Olajumoke Dazzles In Ankara In New Pictures(This Girl Is Hot) by DaintyJenny(f): 4:38pm On Feb 25, 2016
uracocksucker:

not too much, it's damn awful! you can see the two tone skin colour
Lol...alright its quite awful
Re: Olajumoke Dazzles In Ankara In New Pictures(This Girl Is Hot) by Image123(m): 6:33pm On Feb 25, 2016
totorimi:
I don't just get it, Agege bread seller. I was watching one interview on telly and she was just speaking nigbati gbati bullshit

My question is so all that TY Bello is interested in istl to use her God given face and shape to make more money. Couldn't they just help her by sending her to school instead of all this picture snapping. Anyway I am waiting for that picture when they will tell her yo pose with bikini, which will surely happen soon the way they care going.

Stop hating, speaking English is not a requirement for success or wealth or fame. Even going to school adds very little to her though education is great. i'm sure she'll get some level of education but she's just about a month famous and rich. So many rich and famous entertainers don't speak English, not to mention models. My hope though is that they don't sexualize her or turn her into some kind of LovePeddler. That's majorly TBello's responsibility for now. Let her enjoy her new status while you work towards your own dreams.
Re: Olajumoke Dazzles In Ankara In New Pictures(This Girl Is Hot) by muaa(f): 11:10am On Feb 26, 2016
DaintyJenny:

Oxymoron, hun..
O yea, you're right baby

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adaeze And Joseph Yobo And Their Kids In Matching Outfits (photos) / A Tonto Dike Lookalike That I Met In Umuahia Yesterday / Top 5 Nollywood Actors Who Have Come Out To Say They Are Broke - Torimill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.