Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,330 members, 7,867,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 07:47 AM

Can You Do it? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Do it? (1907 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Do it? by Nobody: 8:05am On Feb 25, 2016
dear nairalanders,

Can you accept a man/guy who got your daughter /sister pregnant beat her up while still pregnant she had complications and had to abort during the process of beating her spat on her and cursed her parents

would you ever send such a guy to your sister to know if she loves him even after all he did to her

As a father ot brother would you ever send such a guy to your daughter or sister in d name of * i want to know if she still loves him*

And is the girl wrong if she cursed his parent back at every opportunity she gets?
Re: Can You Do it? by iceberylin(m): 8:07am On Feb 25, 2016
How can I send someone I've killed undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Do it? by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 25, 2016
iceberylin:

cheesy guy no chill o
Re: Can You Do it? by Nobody: 8:14am On Feb 25, 2016
THE last time a guy harassed my younger sister in school in uniben, though i was in delta state but when she told me when i called her, i had to confirm who the guy is through my goons in d game, after confirmation of his hostel, department, then i unleash my brothers in the lord on him at night in his hostel, sister he was not to be killed but to be warned, as 4rm dat day if he sees my sister he will just say aunty i hail u even though he is older than her. now imagine a guy that beats my sister and abuses my parents, that means RIP in advance. "TEAM OVER PROTECTIVE BROTHER.

1 Like

Re: Can You Do it? by Nobody: 8:15am On Feb 25, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
THE last time a guy harassed my younger sister in school in uniben, though i was in delta state but when she told me when i called her, i had to confirm who the guy is through my goons in d game, after confirmation of his hostel, department, then i unleash my brothers in the lord on him at night in his hostel, sister he was not to be killed but to be warned, as 4rm dat day if he sees my sister he will just say aunty i hail u even though he is older than her. now imagine a guy that beats my sister and abuses my parents, that means RIP in advance. "TEAM OVER PROTECTIVE BROTHER.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Please can u b d elder broda i never had? grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Do it? by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 25, 2016
sickstars:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Please can u b d elder broda i never had? grin
HMMM blood is thicker than water, the safety and happiness of my family is my number one priority, im closer in bond to my family than to JESUS, im sorry ure not my blood.
Re: Can You Do it? by Nobody: 8:25am On Feb 25, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
HMMM blood is thicker than water, the safety and happiness of my family is my number one priority, im closer in bond to my family than to JESUS, im sorry ure not my blood.

cry ok
Re: Can You Do it? by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 25, 2016
sickstars:

cry ok
kill urself and come bak tru my mother's womb, then i swear till u grow old and die, u will never hear d sound of a mosquito or lack anytin. "team the nigeria kardasians.
Re: Can You Do it? by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 25, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
kill urself and come bak tru my mother's womb, then i swear till u grow old and die, u will never hear d sound of a mosquito or lack anytin. "team the nigeria kardasians.

cheesy u crazy i swear
Re: Can You Do it? by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 25, 2016
iceberylin:
lolzzzz..naso
Re: Can You Do it? by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 25, 2016
sickstars:

cheesy u crazy i swear
Just like the illuminati, iv given u the deal, sell ur soul, and come bak tru my mother's womb and i will make u the next janet jackson or beyonce, this time i am ur jayz or micheal jackson.
Re: Can You Do it? by cruzita(f): 8:41am On Feb 25, 2016
even as a girl I gat no mercy for anyone that messes around with my sister ,let alone the one that will beat her.I will just uproot his manhood

1 Like

Re: Can You Do it? by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 25, 2016
hmm
Re: Can You Do it? by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 25, 2016
cruzita:
even as a girl I gat no mercy for anyone that messes around with my sister ,let alone the one that will beat her.I will just uproot his manhood

cheesy u cray
Re: Can You Do it? by Lsofdk(m): 9:04am On Feb 25, 2016
undecided i don't understand somethings here?
Re: Can You Do it? by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 25, 2016
Lsofdk:
undecided i don't understand somethings here?
Wat dont u understand?
Re: Can You Do it? by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 25, 2016
I'd be lying if I said I got the whole story or question
Re: Can You Do it? by Maxi112: 9:11am On Feb 25, 2016
anyway this kind of thing no fit happen any of my sis
so no need to stress my self
Re: Can You Do it? by Nobody: 9:16am On Feb 25, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
I'd be lying if I said I got the whole story or question

Read again jooor
Re: Can You Do it? by Synzu(m): 9:20am On Feb 25, 2016
grin
Re: Can You Do it? by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 25, 2016
Synzu:
grin

Is it funny? sad
Re: Can You Do it? by Synzu(m): 9:24am On Feb 25, 2016
sickstars:

Is it funny? sad
I was laughing at some lies I read in the comment box, not ur story dear.
Re: Can You Do it? by Nobody: 9:27am On Feb 25, 2016
Synzu:

I was laughing at some lies I read in the comment box, not ur story dear.

Can u do it?
Re: Can You Do it? by Synzu(m): 9:28am On Feb 25, 2016
sickstars:

Can u do it?

Its God's duty to forgive him, not mine grin
Re: Can You Do it? by Marlvin(m): 9:28am On Feb 25, 2016
kedu ihe onyea n'ako ?
Re: Can You Do it? by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 25, 2016
cruzita:
Am telling u. Av got 3 younger sis and u dare not touch any of them. The last time a guy harassed my sis, I showed him I might not be physically strong but I av more power than he can ever imagine. Till today, he still greets me whenever he sees me
Re: Can You Do it? by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 25, 2016
Synzu:

Its God's duty to forgive him, not mine grin

Ok grin
Re: Can You Do it? by Nobody: 9:34am On Feb 25, 2016
To me the guy is dead and gone i never knew him cos he is a beast who cud beat a pregnant lady mofo cudnt respect his growing child

The fool spat on her meaning she is less a human to him

He cursed her parent he is a demon

till death will i wana meet an evil spirit like dis

A monster in human form
Re: Can You Do it? by Lsofdk(m): 12:25pm On Feb 25, 2016
sickstars:

Wat dont u understand?
i don't understand how a guy who does that to my sister would be free to roam about the earthundecided and you're busy asking if i would accept himundecided
i will cripple him, that's the nicest thing i can do to him. death would be an easy passage to hell for such a monster so i would let him live in penury, he won't forget me neither will he forget my sister
Re: Can You Do it? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 25, 2016
Lsofdk:

i don't understand how a guy who does that to my sister would be free to roam about the earthundecided and you're busy asking if i would accept himundecided
i will cripple him, that's the nicest thing i can do to him

Sadlu d same guy went bout tellin people about he nd d girls sexual life and dose people he told mocks d girl online daily with her sexual life d guy told dem

Sadly she has no brother so she suffers d trauma alone and dose people wants her to forgive dem dat dey did no wrong after mockin her sexuall life online cry
Re: Can You Do it? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 25, 2016
Lsofdk:

i will cripple him, that's the nicest thing i can do to him

Sadlu d same guy went bout tellin people about he nd d girls sexual life and dose people he told mocks d girl online daily with her sexual life d guy told dem

Sadly she has no brother so she suffers d trauma alone and dose people wants her to forgive dem dat dey did no wrong after mockin her sexuall life online cry.

Some people are just demons beast and non human
Re: Can You Do it? by Lsofdk(m): 12:41pm On Feb 25, 2016
sickstars:

Sadly she has no brother so she suffers d trauma alone and dose people wants her to forgive dem dat dey did no wrong after mockin her sexuall life online cry.

Some people are just demons beast and non human
well she has to get on with her life, strive to be happy and successful, she has to ignore what people say online, it's difficult but she has to coz that's the only strike back she can offer at the moment.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Got Broads In Atlanta?...Be the Judge...picture / 8 Methods People Use To Get "Likes" On Nairaland / The Uselessness Of Dating Someone For Too Long

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.