Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Why Do Most Of Yoruba Gurls Like Wearing Wrapper? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Of Yoruba Gurls Like Wearing Wrapper? (1900 Views)

My Wife Complains That My Maid Only Ties Wrapper / Twitter Users Crowned This Guy As The Face Of Yoruba Demon For This Act (READ) / Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Of Yoruba Gurls Like Wearing Wrapper? by PoliticalThuG(m): 4:11pm On Mar 18, 2016
Most yoruba ladies i see like to dey tie wrapper like an old woman. To me, it is a big turn off. It makes them look dirty and untidy.

Please learn to wear good and attractive cloths. Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Of Yoruba Gurls Like Wearing Wrapper? by loluc90(m): 4:13pm On Mar 18, 2016
Hmm....
Re: Why Do Most Of Yoruba Gurls Like Wearing Wrapper? by Cutehector(m): 4:13pm On Mar 18, 2016
What's bad in tyin wrapper? Mchew.. sometimes I tie wrapper too.
Re: Why Do Most Of Yoruba Gurls Like Wearing Wrapper? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 18, 2016
You need to get ur sense together.
Don't come to nairaland with rubbish post.
We are trying to build Nigeria, please don't break it.
This is how you people started Biafra nonsense
Re: Why Do Most Of Yoruba Gurls Like Wearing Wrapper? by LuveU2(f): 4:19pm On Mar 18, 2016
Didnt our fore parents tie wrapper

Onye ocha iberibe

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Of Yoruba Gurls Like Wearing Wrapper? by PoliticalThuG(m): 4:27pm On Mar 18, 2016
LuveU2:
Didnt our fore parents tie wrapper

Onye ocha iberibe
we are talking about 21st century not olden days people.
Re: Why Do Most Of Yoruba Gurls Like Wearing Wrapper? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 18, 2016
Is tying wrapper perculiar to the yorubas alone, i guess all culture wear wrapper

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Of Yoruba Gurls Like Wearing Wrapper? by LuveU2(f): 4:32pm On Mar 18, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
we are talking about 21st century not olden days people.
Dearie pls say you dont like the way some yoruba women tie their wrapper because there are so many women that look good and neat in wrapper.

But if you prefer english wears stick to girls that wear them.
Re: Why Do Most Of Yoruba Gurls Like Wearing Wrapper? by PoliticalThuG(m): 4:36pm On Mar 18, 2016
LuveU2:
Dearie pls say you dont like the way some yoruba women tie their wrapper because there are so many women that look good and neat in wrapper.

But if you prefer english wears stick to girls that wear them.
when i say wrapper, i mean dirty ones. The ones that can kill fishes when u put it in river benue
Re: Why Do Most Of Yoruba Gurls Like Wearing Wrapper? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 18, 2016
Op. You are a silly bigot, whats wrong in tying wrapper? Wrapper is common in all tribes.
Re: Why Do Most Of Yoruba Gurls Like Wearing Wrapper? by cruzita(f): 4:43pm On Mar 18, 2016
undecided are you OK bro
Re: Why Do Most Of Yoruba Gurls Like Wearing Wrapper? by Omoluabi16(m): 4:45pm On Mar 18, 2016
slowpoke..trying to stir up a tribal war.None of my sisters even tie wrapper.
Re: Why Do Most Of Yoruba Gurls Like Wearing Wrapper? by LuveU2(f): 4:46pm On Mar 18, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
when i say wrapper, i mean dirty ones. The ones that can kill fishes when u put it in river benue
Maybe you date market women a lot.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Of Yoruba Gurls Like Wearing Wrapper? by PoliticalThuG(m): 4:48pm On Mar 18, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Op. You are a silly bigot, whats wrong in tying wrapper? Wrapper is common in all tribes.
u don see hausa girl tie dirty wrapper before? Wetin dey do u sef?
Re: Why Do Most Of Yoruba Gurls Like Wearing Wrapper? by Omoluabi16(m): 4:49pm On Mar 18, 2016
Adaure4ever:
I wonder, people would just sit in their mud hut and try to make assumptions over a particular tribe.In this era,how many yoruba(Or even igbo,delta, hausa) girls tie wrapper,when there is bum shorts and all? Tieing wrapper as some still choose to do is not synonymous to any tribe.
Re: Why Do Most Of Yoruba Gurls Like Wearing Wrapper? by PoliticalThuG(m): 4:51pm On Mar 18, 2016
Omoluabi16:
slowpoke..trying to stir up a tribal war.None of my sisters even tie wrapper.
i am a yoruba guy and i know what am talking about
Re: Why Do Most Of Yoruba Gurls Like Wearing Wrapper? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 18, 2016
Another tribal bigot on the run.........

Lalasticlala; this guy has violated LAW 2 and 3 of Nairaland code of conduct.

Do the needful now pls.
Re: Why Do Most Of Yoruba Gurls Like Wearing Wrapper? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 18, 2016
Call it culture, tradition, custom or their favorite costume, yo still saying tha same thing...

but Wait, do u live in a village? That's where u see em tie dirty wrapper without minding... Yo a Village politicalThug grin Step down or step up yo game wink
Re: Why Do Most Of Yoruba Gurls Like Wearing Wrapper? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 18, 2016
Lai Lai!
Wrapper is an igbo girl thing oh
At least most of my Igbo friends tie wrappers
And none of the yoruba ones
Re: Why Do Most Of Yoruba Gurls Like Wearing Wrapper? by PoliticalThuG(m): 5:06pm On Mar 18, 2016
Neyoor:
Another tribal bigot on the run.........

Lalasticlala; this guy has violated LAW 2 and 3 of Nairaland code of conduct.

Do the needful now pls.
but what i said, is it true or not?
Re: Why Do Most Of Yoruba Gurls Like Wearing Wrapper? by PoliticalThuG(m): 5:09pm On Mar 18, 2016
Fabulocity:
Lai Lai! Wrapper is an igbo girl thing oh At least most of my Igbo friends tie wrappers And none of the yoruba ones
lies from the pit of hell
Re: Why Do Most Of Yoruba Gurls Like Wearing Wrapper? by tpiar: 5:09pm On Mar 18, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
Most times i see like to dey tie wrapper like an old woman. To me, it is a big turn off. It makes me look dirty and untidy.

Please I should learn to wear good and attractive cloths. Thank you!

who were you spying on?

dont you have shame?
Re: Why Do Most Of Yoruba Gurls Like Wearing Wrapper? by ijebu2020: 5:21pm On Mar 18, 2016
Be like say ths Op nor well, abi him fall frm heaven nii?? in your village dnt u see women and ladies on wrappers? its jst a normal thng plsss
Re: Why Do Most Of Yoruba Gurls Like Wearing Wrapper? by uzoormah(m): 5:22pm On Mar 18, 2016
Adaure4ever:

must you insult??
stop disgracing yourself.
Re: Why Do Most Of Yoruba Gurls Like Wearing Wrapper? by beewealth(f): 5:24pm On Mar 18, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
d best thing to do buy dem new clothes so dey can stop wearing dirty wrappers tongue
Re: Why Do Most Of Yoruba Gurls Like Wearing Wrapper? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 18, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
but what i said, is it true or not?

You might be right but tieing wrapper is not restricted to one particular tribe in Nigeria. What will you say about the Igbo men that tie wrapper?
Re: Why Do Most Of Yoruba Gurls Like Wearing Wrapper? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 18, 2016
I'm an igbo girl so I should know
One of my yoruba friends once asked me why igbo girls like tying wrapper
It's our thing.
PoliticalThuG:
lies from the pit of hell
Re: Why Do Most Of Yoruba Gurls Like Wearing Wrapper? by iykekelvins(m): 5:35pm On Mar 18, 2016
But its not only yoruba girls that tie wrapper
Wah would u now say about other girls that tie. Them, I mean from other tribes
Re: Why Do Most Of Yoruba Gurls Like Wearing Wrapper? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 18, 2016
undecided undecided

this one too go talk say him open thread o

Nawa ooo
Re: Why Do Most Of Yoruba Gurls Like Wearing Wrapper? by hensleyperez(m): 8:31am On Feb 14, 2018
it's ain't bad for our girls to tie wrapper once they are neat it our tradition we shouldn't throw it away to me a girl tying wrapper is well cultured

(1) (Reply)

What Happened To My yesterday topic? / 25 Outrageous Wedding Cake Toppers That Makes Any Wedding Worth Going To / Watch Out The Liberian Bride’s Wedding Makeup That Sets Internet On Fire (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.