Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,764 members, 7,813,535 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

PICTURE STORY: If Simba And Nala Were From The Hood (lion King) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PICTURE STORY: If Simba And Nala Were From The Hood (lion King) (4147 Views)

14 Pictures That Tell Your Story If Puberty Did Not Answer You On Time / If Simba And Nala Were Black Americans In Lion King #thelionking(photos) / Another Picture Story Of How A One Night Stand Put Me For Wahala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PICTURE STORY: If Simba And Nala Were From The Hood (lion King) by beautycrush24(f): 1:18pm On Feb 25, 2016
I guess we still remember Simba and Nala from one of our favourite Disney animated feature, Lion King. Well, someone took his/her time to write this perfectly captioned picture story that features Simba and Nala with the assumption that they were from the hood in our present times.

It'll definitely crack you up. Sit back and enjoy.

SOURCE: http://www.juicygossips.com.ng/2016/02/picture-story-if-simba-and-nala-were.html

Re: PICTURE STORY: If Simba And Nala Were From The Hood (lion King) by beautycrush24(f): 1:19pm On Feb 25, 2016

Re: PICTURE STORY: If Simba And Nala Were From The Hood (lion King) by DeeCherry(f): 1:21pm On Feb 25, 2016
What's happening here?
u wee not spoil my fast *covers face*
Re: PICTURE STORY: If Simba And Nala Were From The Hood (lion King) by beautycrush24(f): 1:21pm On Feb 25, 2016
DeeCherry:
What's happening here?
u wee not spoil my fast *covers face*

lol....i piry u
Re: PICTURE STORY: If Simba And Nala Were From The Hood (lion King) by beautycrush24(f): 1:22pm On Feb 25, 2016

Re: PICTURE STORY: If Simba And Nala Were From The Hood (lion King) by beautycrush24(f): 1:23pm On Feb 25, 2016
You'll never guess how it all ended. Read the rest of the story at http://www.juicygossips.com.ng/2016/02/picture-story-if-simba-and-nala-were.html

1 Like

Re: PICTURE STORY: If Simba And Nala Were From The Hood (lion King) by falconey(m): 1:24pm On Feb 25, 2016
intriguing
Re: PICTURE STORY: If Simba And Nala Were From The Hood (lion King) by Emmatdayo(m): 1:27pm On Feb 25, 2016
boring
Re: PICTURE STORY: If Simba And Nala Were From The Hood (lion King) by beautycrush24(f): 5:23pm On Feb 25, 2016
falconey:
intriguing

grin
Re: PICTURE STORY: If Simba And Nala Were From The Hood (lion King) by ZeeAfrica(f): 5:25pm On Feb 25, 2016
K
Re: PICTURE STORY: If Simba And Nala Were From The Hood (lion King) by beautycrush24(f): 5:26pm On Feb 25, 2016

(1) (Reply)

History Of Mrcooork..... / Guys Stare At My Boyfriend? / What Kind Of Girlfriend Are You, Based On Your Zodiac Sign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.