Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Another Picture Story Of How A One Night Stand Put Me For Wahala - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Another Picture Story Of How A One Night Stand Put Me For Wahala (19580 Views)

One Night Stand Gone Wrong / Picture Story / Picture Story- The Nephew's Arrival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Picture Story Of How A One Night Stand Put Me For Wahala by andysnoopy(m): 10:28pm On May 13, 2016
It's Friday and I just feel like spending it on NL cheesy. Enjoy my story of how a one night stand almost landed me in trouble.

Re: Another Picture Story Of How A One Night Stand Put Me For Wahala by PapaZeus(m): 10:31pm On May 13, 2016
Booking space
Re: Another Picture Story Of How A One Night Stand Put Me For Wahala by Jayjay0(m): 10:32pm On May 13, 2016
Kwantinu!!
Re: Another Picture Story Of How A One Night Stand Put Me For Wahala by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 13, 2016
#Grabs seat....

*gringringrin

3 Likes

Re: Another Picture Story Of How A One Night Stand Put Me For Wahala by andysnoopy(m): 10:34pm On May 13, 2016
1. So I was out with my best friend, having some drinks and just cracking jokes and laughing.

Re: Another Picture Story Of How A One Night Stand Put Me For Wahala by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 13, 2016
Now following
Re: Another Picture Story Of How A One Night Stand Put Me For Wahala by dovie002(m): 10:37pm On May 13, 2016
Ok
Re: Another Picture Story Of How A One Night Stand Put Me For Wahala by andysnoopy(m): 10:42pm On May 13, 2016
2. from nowhere, this hot looking girl just passed by like..

Re: Another Picture Story Of How A One Night Stand Put Me For Wahala by obiorathesubtle: 10:42pm On May 13, 2016
cool Thread.. I shall follow thee!!
Re: Another Picture Story Of How A One Night Stand Put Me For Wahala by andysnoopy(m): 10:45pm On May 13, 2016
3. What drew my out attention to her was her really tight stretch pants with camel toes popping out like crazy and my friend was like "mehn! !! See toooo tooooo! !!

6 Likes

Re: Another Picture Story Of How A One Night Stand Put Me For Wahala by wise7(m): 10:48pm On May 13, 2016
I dey here
Re: Another Picture Story Of How A One Night Stand Put Me For Wahala by andysnoopy(m): 10:52pm On May 13, 2016
4. As a sharp guy -I no want carry last now- I walked up to her like "Hey pretty what's up!!"

8 Likes

Re: Another Picture Story Of How A One Night Stand Put Me For Wahala by andysnoopy(m): 10:58pm On May 13, 2016
5. Conversation was so on point, we exchanged numbers, I invited her for a dinner that night, she said she'd only be available if I can come over to her house for dinner aand I was like COOL!

2 Likes

Re: Another Picture Story Of How A One Night Stand Put Me For Wahala by Michellla(f): 10:59pm On May 13, 2016
grabs popcorn# cheesy
Re: Another Picture Story Of How A One Night Stand Put Me For Wahala by andysnoopy(m): 11:03pm On May 13, 2016
6. Wow!! Was so excited. . My friend was hyping me up, She was all in my mind, thoughts of what to wear, my lamba, should I go with condom?? Naa she's so fresh, who needs condom... As I was thinking, I checked the time.. wow already time!! I rushed to the bathroom for my normal, shiittt ffirst and bath second, but I got so carried away with thought of the girl and did this..

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Picture Story Of How A One Night Stand Put Me For Wahala by talk2alabama: 11:07pm On May 13, 2016
grin cheesy I love dis.
Re: Another Picture Story Of How A One Night Stand Put Me For Wahala by andysnoopy(m): 11:08pm On May 13, 2016
7 . I'm all dressed up now, feeling so sexy.. In my mind I was like "wow !!I'm so hat! !"

8 Likes

Re: Another Picture Story Of How A One Night Stand Put Me For Wahala by daniska3yaro(m): 11:13pm On May 13, 2016
Lol
Re: Another Picture Story Of How A One Night Stand Put Me For Wahala by andysnoopy(m): 11:15pm On May 13, 2016
8. I called her and was like " I'm on my way babes" and she was like " yea dinner is ready" and I was like cool. My friend observing events came to me and was like " Andy, how do u do it".. I looked at him with smile on my face and said

11 Likes

Re: Another Picture Story Of How A One Night Stand Put Me For Wahala by vchykp(m): 11:18pm On May 13, 2016
still waitin to see her pants Off
Re: Another Picture Story Of How A One Night Stand Put Me For Wahala by Ginaz(f): 11:20pm On May 13, 2016
Lol, that shower pix get me rolling on the ground with laughter grin

3 Likes

Re: Another Picture Story Of How A One Night Stand Put Me For Wahala by LegalBaby(f): 11:20pm On May 13, 2016
piqued my interest smiley
Re: Another Picture Story Of How A One Night Stand Put Me For Wahala by Aliyeous(m): 11:20pm On May 13, 2016
Oya kwantiniu...i day pour here
Re: Another Picture Story Of How A One Night Stand Put Me For Wahala by andysnoopy(m): 11:22pm On May 13, 2016
9. Halfway to her house, Bae called again like " Andy r u on ur way, dinner is getting cold" and I was like " yeah babe, I'm driving" grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Picture Story Of How A One Night Stand Put Me For Wahala by vchykp(m): 11:23pm On May 13, 2016
I'm sure he is already doing d real tin
Re: Another Picture Story Of How A One Night Stand Put Me For Wahala by andysnoopy(m): 11:27pm On May 13, 2016
10. I got to her house, it was a mansion, I was freaked out!! I called bae and asked if it will be safe there, who's in? And bae was like " come in, the gate is open and my parents are out".. I smile and walked in and met the security man at the gate like..

8 Likes

Re: Another Picture Story Of How A One Night Stand Put Me For Wahala by andysnoopy(m): 11:34pm On May 13, 2016
11. So I was in, we hugged and kiss, she brought a nicely serve dinner out, sat opposite me in a sexy ligerine, we're eating and conversing, food was nice.. atmosphere was romantic. . I remembered the camel toe I saw earlier.. looked towards the direction and woaahh!!! Couldn't believe what I saw..

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Another Picture Story Of How A One Night Stand Put Me For Wahala by andysnoopy(m): 11:38pm On May 13, 2016
12. In my mind I was like " so this girl no wear pant errr??"... grin

8 Likes

Re: Another Picture Story Of How A One Night Stand Put Me For Wahala by andysnoopy(m): 11:42pm On May 13, 2016
13. At that stage we started kissing and touching and saying naughty things..

1 Like

Re: Another Picture Story Of How A One Night Stand Put Me For Wahala by Ionkidiz(m): 11:44pm On May 13, 2016
Rotf, i never stand up shaa

1 Like

Re: Another Picture Story Of How A One Night Stand Put Me For Wahala by andysnoopy(m): 11:44pm On May 13, 2016
14. She dragged me into her room, we are now almost naked. Still smooching and she was on me like..

2 Likes

Re: Another Picture Story Of How A One Night Stand Put Me For Wahala by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 13, 2016
End Time concepts

Following!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Females Celebrate Relationships And Marriage More? Opinion / South Africa Has More Fly, Sexy Girls Than Nigeria / Girls Do U Enjoy Robbing Ur Boobs On A Guys Shoulder In A Bus?my Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.