Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Emotional Seduction: Subtle Mind-control - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Emotional Seduction: Subtle Mind-control (9417 Views)

"Cucumber Is My Husband" Lady Gets Emotional About The Cucumber. / What's A Subtle Sign That Someone Is Intelligent? / 14 Pics Showing The Subtle Difference Between Men And Wom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emotional Seduction: Subtle Mind-control by Lezzlie(m): 10:41pm On Feb 25, 2016
AGB7:

Mehn!! I admire your sense of expression. Your ability to depict mind with matter. Reading is made Art.
cheesy cheesy cheesy Thanks brother.
Re: Emotional Seduction: Subtle Mind-control by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 25, 2016
AGB7:

Mehn!! I admire your sense of expression. Your ability to depict mind with matter. Reading is made Art.

He is a wow . Never giving room for bypassing
Re: Emotional Seduction: Subtle Mind-control by Lezzlie(m): 10:50pm On Feb 25, 2016
Synzu:

Bro! Perhaps you've mistaken me for someone else grin
I think I'm mistaken. I learnt it from Traplord actually grin grin grin
Re: Emotional Seduction: Subtle Mind-control by Lezzlie(m): 11:18pm On Feb 25, 2016
misspicy:

Aye Monsieur grin

**salutes**
I've anchored on your shores and I await your hospitality still. angry
Re: Emotional Seduction: Subtle Mind-control by Synzu(m): 12:09am On Feb 26, 2016
Lezzlie:
I think I'm mistaken. I learnt it from Traplord actually grin grin grin

grin

Traplord? That guy is so scarce these days.. grin
Re: Emotional Seduction: Subtle Mind-control by Lezzlie(m): 12:26am On Feb 26, 2016
Synzu:

grin

Traplord? That guy is so scarce these days.. grin
And he looks like Synzu in swag and style cheesy
Re: Emotional Seduction: Subtle Mind-control by Synzu(m): 12:39am On Feb 26, 2016
Lezzlie:
And he looks like Synzu in swag and style cheesy

I've been mistaken for him on many occasions tho.. He's quite a gentleman cool
Re: Emotional Seduction: Subtle Mind-control by porozhniy(m): 12:43am On Feb 26, 2016
refiner:
can u guys even do wifout sex self?....I hate guys who always talk about sex like its dere life!....can't u open a profitable thread

*makes signs of d cross and walks out!*
The male sex drive is one of the reasons our specie hasn't gone extinct.

1 Like

Re: Emotional Seduction: Subtle Mind-control by Lezzlie(m): 12:46am On Feb 26, 2016
Synzu:

I've been mistaken for him on many occasions tho.. He's quite a gentleman cool
A gentleman he is with the ladies and a sledgehammer to fools who didn't look where they place their feet.
Re: Emotional Seduction: Subtle Mind-control by Synzu(m): 12:55am On Feb 26, 2016
Lezzlie:
A gentleman he is with the ladies and a sledgehammer to fools who didn't look where they place their feet.

Apt & precise!

Bro you deserve a medal, a pie, a black pusssy, a slice of Bornu state, a packet of chalk, an armoured S.U.V and some cold sachets of pure-water for this description! Thumbs up! cool cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emotional Seduction: Subtle Mind-control by Lezzlie(m): 1:05am On Feb 26, 2016
Synzu:

Apt & precise!

Bro you deserve a medal, a pie, a black pusssy, a slice of Bornu state, a packet of chalk, an armoured S.U.V and some cold sachets of pure-water for this description! Thumbs up! cool cool
I'll take the black pusssyy first and then the Jeep grin

1 Like

Re: Emotional Seduction: Subtle Mind-control by Synzu(m): 1:20am On Feb 26, 2016
Lezzlie:
I'll take the black pusssyy first and then the Jeep grin

And Bornu state? undecided gringrin
Re: Emotional Seduction: Subtle Mind-control by Lezzlie(m): 1:21am On Feb 26, 2016
Synzu:

And Bornu state? undecided gringrin
Mmbanu!!! grin
Re: Emotional Seduction: Subtle Mind-control by Synzu(m): 1:24am On Feb 26, 2016
Lezzlie:
Mmbanu!!! grin
gringrin
Re: Emotional Seduction: Subtle Mind-control by swagifted(m): 4:40am On Feb 26, 2016
refiner:
can u guys even do wifout sex self?....I hate guys who always talk about sex like its dere life!....can't u open a profitable thread

*makes signs of d cross and walks out!*
this is the romance section, there's a religion section, go there and continue your spirituality.

2 Likes

Re: Emotional Seduction: Subtle Mind-control by Nobody: 5:02am On Feb 26, 2016
I resonate at the OPs frequency. ladies are emotional slaves, that's the way they are carved. Even a Virgo will keep a woe of a lady attached to his apron when he understands this subject.
Re: Emotional Seduction: Subtle Mind-control by Nobody: 8:04am On Feb 26, 2016
Synzu:

Hehehe... No jorr, I'm still a student grin
Me too grin
Re: Emotional Seduction: Subtle Mind-control by Synzu(m): 8:10am On Feb 26, 2016
BumBae:
Me too grin

Aren't you one of the lecturers? undecided grin
Re: Emotional Seduction: Subtle Mind-control by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 26, 2016
Synzu:

Aren't you one of the lecturers? undecided grin
Me wey no know english ... grin
Re: Emotional Seduction: Subtle Mind-control by Synzu(m): 8:13am On Feb 26, 2016
BumBae:
Me wey no know english ... grin
Iro nla!! Some peeps might even start thinking its true grin
Re: Emotional Seduction: Subtle Mind-control by misspicy(f): 8:39am On Feb 26, 2016
Lezzlie:
I've anchored on your shores and I await your hospitality still. angry
to accomplish this,we need to share a follow Monsieur angry
Re: Emotional Seduction: Subtle Mind-control by refiner(f): 9:55am On Feb 26, 2016
swagifted:
this is the romance section, there's a religion section, go there and continue your spirituality.

gerarahie joor!...was I referrin to u?

1 Like

Re: Emotional Seduction: Subtle Mind-control by refiner(f): 9:56am On Feb 26, 2016
swagifted:

gerarahie joor!...was I referrin to u?undecided
Re: Emotional Seduction: Subtle Mind-control by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 26, 2016
refiner:

I kind of fancy you.
Re: Emotional Seduction: Subtle Mind-control by refiner(f): 10:12am On Feb 26, 2016
folksync:

I kind of fancy you.
undecided
Re: Emotional Seduction: Subtle Mind-control by Teespice(f): 10:20am On Feb 26, 2016
following.
let me learn a thing or two about emotional seduction.
Re: Emotional Seduction: Subtle Mind-control by Teespice(f): 10:20am On Feb 26, 2016
following.
let me learn a thing or two about emotional seduction.
Re: Emotional Seduction: Subtle Mind-control by TheEnQuirer: 10:25am On Feb 26, 2016
misspicy:

to accomplish this,we need to share a follow Monsieur angry

That would be with my main handle then, when it comes out of confinement, dear.
Re: Emotional Seduction: Subtle Mind-control by TheEnQuirer: 10:29am On Feb 26, 2016
Kaziblake , long, long time. Where've you been?
Re: Emotional Seduction: Subtle Mind-control by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 26, 2016
refiner:

undecided
That speaks volumes, doesn't it, baby?
Re: Emotional Seduction: Subtle Mind-control by kaziblake(f): 10:37am On Feb 26, 2016
TheEnQuirer:
Kaziblake , long, long time. Where've you been?
i'v been around
Re: Emotional Seduction: Subtle Mind-control by TheEnQuirer: 10:47am On Feb 26, 2016
kaziblake:
i'v been around
But I haven't seen you! I've searched and seeked you out for 3 weeks.

And you have brightened my day when happenstance brought you here this morning to me wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Picture That Is Making Nigerian Ladies Disturb My Inbox / Guys, Nigerian Female Celebrity You Would Like To Have Sex With? / Ladies..you Decide: Yoruba Guys Or IBO Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.