Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Emotional Seduction: Subtle Mind-control - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Emotional Seduction: Subtle Mind-control (9408 Views)

"Cucumber Is My Husband" Lady Gets Emotional About The Cucumber. / What's A Subtle Sign That Someone Is Intelligent? / 14 Pics Showing The Subtle Difference Between Men And Wom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emotional Seduction: Subtle Mind-control by Lezzlie(m): 7:50pm On Feb 25, 2016
Adasun:
am i da only one confused here

Why am i not grabbing anything?
Start from the beginning then you'll get the drift. cheesy
Re: Emotional Seduction: Subtle Mind-control by Adasun(m): 7:55pm On Feb 25, 2016
Lezzlie:
Start from the beginning then you'll get the drift. cheesy
am trying but am kind of confusedembarassedembarassed
Re: Emotional Seduction: Subtle Mind-control by Lezzlie(m): 7:55pm On Feb 25, 2016
Misspicy, you're a puzzle I can't get a handle on!
Re: Emotional Seduction: Subtle Mind-control by Synzu(m): 7:56pm On Feb 25, 2016
Lezzlie:
grin which notes? Tell us your version of what sonofmark just narrated.

Me?? Compared to you and TSOM I'm still a rookiegrin

So like every good student, I'll just sit quietly and pay attention to my lecturers gringrin

1 Like

Re: Emotional Seduction: Subtle Mind-control by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 25, 2016
Synzu:

So like every good student, I'll just sit quietly and pay attention to my lecturers gringrin
Lol OG like u cool
Re: Emotional Seduction: Subtle Mind-control by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 25, 2016
Lezzlie:
Don't worry, it's not something to be easily applied. The narrative is detailed enough but it's a different matter in reality.

In the lure of glitter of thighs, a flash of cleavages, and the rush of blood to the phallus, alot of guys reading this would find it hard recalling the lines.

Only the true masters will survive grin grin grin

Why the heck do you think they are lots of dissatisfied women everywhere?
Hahaha. I know there are lots of dissatisfied women out there but you can make them feel good and happy.
Re: Emotional Seduction: Subtle Mind-control by Lezzlie(m): 8:03pm On Feb 25, 2016
Synzu:

Tall tales!!! I learnt from you and painted your lectures with a different colour grin grin grin
Re: Emotional Seduction: Subtle Mind-control by funlord(m): 8:05pm On Feb 25, 2016
cool

The eagle has landed! What's going on here?

Lezzlie! Proceed to the debriefing room a.s.a.p!!!
Re: Emotional Seduction: Subtle Mind-control by Lezzlie(m): 8:06pm On Feb 25, 2016
DeeTus:
Hahaha. I know there are lots of dissatisfied women out there but you can make them feel good and happy.
You obviously know the secrets too.
Re: Emotional Seduction: Subtle Mind-control by Lezzlie(m): 8:10pm On Feb 25, 2016
funlord:
cool

The eagle has landed! What's going on here?

Lezz proceed to the debriefing room a.s.a.p!!!
Sonofmark just opined that the art of emotional seduction carries the fires of emotions and remembrance farther than just the usual bang and go.

He states that emotional seduction has a car more lingering imprints on the mind of ladies, and that conquering the mind and body of ladies is far more relishing than conquering the body singularly.

And I feel he's right .

1 Like

Re: Emotional Seduction: Subtle Mind-control by misspicy(f): 8:10pm On Feb 25, 2016
[b]The OP is advocating for men to appeal to women's subconsciousnesses in the event of a sexual relationship, But me thinks this can also be disastrous,I like to rationalise issues such as this and think outside the box

What happens in the case of a separation which could be due to many factor,women are emotionally unstable beings and tends to drift towards that man that gives them the necessary emotional support especially when they really need it.

Now imagine a relationship between a man and a woman,which emotional seduction is employed but hit the rocks maybe few months after,the woman would surely go into another relationship,but might find it difficult to adjust to the new man,because she can't get the one who has appealed to her senses out easily,This is a disaster waiting to explode

To me this is what causes negative issues between a lot of couples,imagine Thesonofmark in an emotional sexual encounter with his woman and she unconsciously mentions the name of her EX cheesy How would you feel?[/b]
Re: Emotional Seduction: Subtle Mind-control by misspicy(f): 8:14pm On Feb 25, 2016
Lezzlie:
Misspicy, you're a puzzle I can't get a handle on!
haven't been able to unravel that puzzle in the last 2 decades

How do you fare Monsieur
Re: Emotional Seduction: Subtle Mind-control by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 25, 2016
misspicy:
[b]The OP is advocating for men to appeal to women's subconsciousnesses in the event of a sexual relationship, But me thinks this can also be disastrous,I like to rationalise issues such as this and think outside the box

What happens in the case of a separation which could be due to many factor,women are emotionally unstable beings and tends to drift towards that man that gives them the necessary emotional support especially when they really need it.

Now imagine a relationship between a man and a woman,which emotional seduction is employed but hit the rocks maybe few months after,the woman would surely go into another relationship,but might find it difficult to adjust to the new man,because she can't get the one who has appealed to her senses out easily,This is a disaster waiting to explode

To me this is what causes negative issues between a lot of couples,imagine Thesonofmark in an emotional sexual encounter with his woman and she unconsciously mentions the name of her EX cheesy How would you feel?[/b]
You see, once he starts creating attraction, she doesn't have a choice. cheesy
Re: Emotional Seduction: Subtle Mind-control by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:25pm On Feb 25, 2016
Lezzlie:
lolz, Isn't it self evident? Women are bereft of emotional anchor and sexual fulfillment from men.

Let's deal with the coldblooded truth without seeking consolation in lies and false praise.

The vast majority of men are selfish pricks who don't give a good goddamn about pleasing women. It's basically bang and go!!!

At the risk of sounding boastful, I have had lovers now married who still bug my phone after years of marriage. My last girl shamelessly told me she was going to cheat on her hubby with me. That's a cold reality of life .

It takes more to understand women emotionally and sexually. So when the OP talks about the "emotional imprints" , blurred and vivid images jumped into my head in recollections of women who impulsively, in a swift moment of emotional free-fall , called me daddy.

And that word was humbling and deep; for in the moment that marked her essense ,she endeared me with a name which carries the weight of her progenitor!

This, ladies and gentlemen, dudes and lasses, captures the essence of this thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emotional Seduction: Subtle Mind-control by misspicy(f): 8:28pm On Feb 25, 2016
DeeTus:
You see, once he starts creating attraction, she doesn't have a choice. cheesy
obviously all men cannot create such impression...what happens in that case?
Re: Emotional Seduction: Subtle Mind-control by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 25, 2016
misspicy:

obviously all men cannot create such impression...what happens in that case?
They should simply learn.
Re: Emotional Seduction: Subtle Mind-control by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:52pm On Feb 25, 2016
misspicy:

Now, Misspicy, which would you prefer?

A. A man with whom you had mind-blowing sex occasionally but who considers you as nothing than a sex object - a willing body to pleasurable gratification or;

B. A man knows your pleasure spots like your hands and still dedicates time to note your mood swings, knows how to use soothing words, shares your pleasure and pain yet he still looks at you with star-struck gaze like you are the epicentre of his private universe.

You'd chose situation B? I thought as much. You want to be loved and pleasured no matter how fleeting it is.wink

To me this is what causes negative issues between a lot of couples,imagine Theson.ofmark in an emotional sexual encounter with his woman and she unconsciously mentions the name of her EX cheesy How would you feel?[/b]

If my woman screams out her ex's name while on our flight to Cloud Nine, then it's a failure on my part. It's because I haven't been able to superimpose myself on her subconscious like her ex did. Which is where emotional seduction comes into play.

I use it so I have no fear of the situation you illustrated. I'd make sure I always serenade her which, of course, pushes her ex to the fringes of her memory only to be recollected at intervals - lengthy intervals.

1 Like

Re: Emotional Seduction: Subtle Mind-control by misspicy(f): 8:52pm On Feb 25, 2016
DeeTus:
They should simply learn.
easier said than done (in reality) cool

2 Likes

Re: Emotional Seduction: Subtle Mind-control by LegatusGlaber(m): 8:54pm On Feb 25, 2016
... they can come closer than close ...
Re: Emotional Seduction: Subtle Mind-control by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 25, 2016
misspicy:

easier said than done (in reality) cool
Learning is by observing guys who are successful with women because it's practical.

My sister's friends are ones who spoiled me.
Re: Emotional Seduction: Subtle Mind-control by misspicy(f): 9:14pm On Feb 25, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

Now, Misspicy, which would you prefer?

A. A man with whom you had mind-blowing sex occasionally but who considers you as nothing than a sex object - a willing body to pleasurable gratification or;

B. A man knows your pleasure spots like your hands and still dedicates time to note your mood swings, knows how to use soothing words, shares your pleasure and pain yet he still looks at you with star-struck gaze like you are the epicentre of his private universe.

You'd chose situation B? I thought as much. You want to be loved and pleasured no matter how fleeting it is.wink

If my woman screams out her ex's name while on our flight to Cloud Nine, then it's a failure on my part. It's because I haven't been able to superimpose myself on her subconscious like her ex did. Which is where emotional seduction comes into play.

I use it so I have no fear of the situation you illustrated. I'd make sure I always serenade her which, of course, pushes her ex to the fringes of her memory only to be recollected at intervals - lengthy intervals.
very applaudable of you trying to awaken sexually deficient men,surely you speak for a certain percentage like lezzlie smiley which is a plus +

If only most sexually active men can reason in like manner.

#kudos cool
Re: Emotional Seduction: Subtle Mind-control by Lezzlie(m): 9:26pm On Feb 25, 2016
misspicy:

haven't been able to unravel that puzzle in the last 2 decades

How do you fare Monsieur
Doing great with a slight puzzlement at your reluctance at answering my summons otherworldly? smiley
Re: Emotional Seduction: Subtle Mind-control by misspicy(f): 9:42pm On Feb 25, 2016
Lezzlie:
Doing great with a slight puzzlement at your reluctance at answering my summons otherworldly? smiley
wasn't aware until 2secs ago,doing something about it smiley
Re: Emotional Seduction: Subtle Mind-control by Synzu(m): 9:44pm On Feb 25, 2016
BumBae:
Lol OG like u cool
Hehehe... No jorr, I'm still a student grin
Re: Emotional Seduction: Subtle Mind-control by Synzu(m): 9:46pm On Feb 25, 2016
Lezzlie:
Tall tales!!! I learnt from you and painted your lectures with a different colour grin grin grin

Bro! Perhaps you've mistaken me for someone else grin
Re: Emotional Seduction: Subtle Mind-control by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 25, 2016
In summary, you're trying to tell us how We can get her body responding to us while it actually belongs to someone else. THIEVING SKILLS ain't no good for this economy bruh! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Emotional Seduction: Subtle Mind-control by Jadekitana(f): 9:51pm On Feb 25, 2016
Lezzlie:
lolz, Isn't it self evident? Women are bereft of emotional anchor and sexual fulfillment from men.

Let's deal with the coldblooded truth without seeking consolation in lies and false praise.

The vast majority of men are selfish pricks who don't give a good goddamn about pleasing women. It's basically bang and go!!!

At the risk of sounding boastful, I have had lovers now married who still bug my phone after years of marriage. My last girl shamelessly told me she was going to cheat on her hubby with me. That's a cold reality of life .

It takes more to understand women emotionally and sexually. So when the OP talks about the "emotional imprints" , blurred and vivid images jumped into my head in recollections of women who impulsively, in a swift moment of emotional free-fall , called me daddy.

And that word was humbling and deep; for in the moment that marked her essense ,she endeared me with a name which carries the weight of her progenitor!

They call you daddy? That's serious ooo! Daddy ke, you must have treated them like babies undecided

1 Like

Re: Emotional Seduction: Subtle Mind-control by Lezzlie(m): 9:51pm On Feb 25, 2016
misspicy:

wasn't aware until 2secs ago,doing something about it smiley
Aha! Let's steer our ship's bearings out of the waters of nairaland where the waves of other meddlesome vessels might distort our course.
Re: Emotional Seduction: Subtle Mind-control by Lezzlie(m): 10:08pm On Feb 25, 2016
Jadekitana:

They call you daddy? That's serious ooo! Daddy ke, you must have treated them like babies undecided
lolz, not at all. Every woman has the innateness to call their man daddy in a reflexive emotional response to certain feelings her man unlocks in her, If he could and does.

She says the words before she could think of it .

1 Like

Re: Emotional Seduction: Subtle Mind-control by misspicy(f): 10:12pm On Feb 25, 2016
Lezzlie:
Aha! Let's steer our ship's bearings out of the waters of nairaland where the waves of other meddlesome vessels might distort our course.
Aye Monsieur grin

**salutes**
Re: Emotional Seduction: Subtle Mind-control by AGB7(m): 10:24pm On Feb 25, 2016
Lezzlie:

Mehn!! I admire your sense of expression. Your ability to depict mind with matter. Reading is made Art.
Re: Emotional Seduction: Subtle Mind-control by funlord(m): 10:28pm On Feb 25, 2016
grin

Once you make women _cum hard by ensuring they spout their innermost fluids like fountains and in the process get your sheets soaked with their love juices you have already achieved the purpose of which the o.p refers to!

Their emotional connection to you is then set in stone and all you then require is a consistent delivery of this version of their orgasmic pleasures padded with a little bit of financial assistance in order to keep them in line till you move on to the next one!

The majority of them have mortgaged their emotions for financial benefits so simply control the _clitoris and in turn own their emotions!

#coldhardfactsofnaijawomen!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It Proper For A Lady In A Serious Relationship Go Clubbing Wtout The Guy? / Miss Romanceland 2015~finals.. / She Opened Her Bra And Skirt, Just For Efe To Win The Bbnaija (sexy Bad Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.