Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,061 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Can U Have A Relationship With A Prostitute.? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Have A Relationship With A Prostitute.? (6760 Views)

Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute / I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute / My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Have A Relationship With A Prostitute.? by Cutehector(m): 8:03pm On Feb 25, 2016
This just passed through my mind lol, and I decided to share....

Do u think u can? cool
Re: Can U Have A Relationship With A Prostitute.? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 25, 2016
like boifriend galfriend kinda relationship?? lol...
bros, nawa for u o..intact nawa to u o

1 Like

Re: Can U Have A Relationship With A Prostitute.? by Tpave(m): 8:05pm On Feb 25, 2016
No way. Only with responsible girls tongue

1 Like

Re: Can U Have A Relationship With A Prostitute.? by mefeo(m): 8:05pm On Feb 25, 2016
well, thats bull shit
Re: Can U Have A Relationship With A Prostitute.? by SexyStrawberry(f): 8:08pm On Feb 25, 2016
Are prostitutes not human beings? or is the wave of change not also meant for them? Don't be surprised that prostitute may be 10x far better than the so called decent girl u might be going after.

3 Likes

Re: Can U Have A Relationship With A Prostitute.? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 25, 2016
SexyStrawberry:
Are prostitutes not human beings? or is the wave of change not also meant for them? Don't be surprised that prostitute may be 10x far better than the so called decent girl u might be going after.
Cosign 100%
It's an unsavory profession an I hate it with a fierce passion.
But I feel that you could run into some of the most loving an kindly women you'd ever meet.
Hearts more golden than a "church girl's".

3 Likes

Re: Can U Have A Relationship With A Prostitute.? by Terry68: 8:13pm On Feb 25, 2016
why not. many of them are good wife material.
Re: Can U Have A Relationship With A Prostitute.? by xynerise: 8:19pm On Feb 25, 2016
SexyStrawberry:
True! But it is better she doesn't tell me her occupation. The name "prostitute" sounds disgusting to me. The thought of different colours and sizes of dic'ks going in and out of her thing can make me puke.

2 Likes

Re: Can U Have A Relationship With A Prostitute.? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 25, 2016
Yes, I can but wait, do we have ashewo guy undecided

1 Like

Re: Can U Have A Relationship With A Prostitute.? by Cutehector(m): 8:19pm On Feb 25, 2016
SexyStrawberry:
dats so true. I dnt see why people castigate dem... 99percent of boyfrnds patronize dem..

2 Likes

Re: Can U Have A Relationship With A Prostitute.? by Cutehector(m): 8:21pm On Feb 25, 2016
HateU2:
yeeeeeeah. Frnds wit benefits thing cool
Re: Can U Have A Relationship With A Prostitute.? by Cutehector(m): 8:22pm On Feb 25, 2016
xynerise:

True! But it is better she doesn't tell me her occupation. The name "prostitute" sounds disgusting to me. The thought of different colours and sizes of dic'ks going in and out of her thing can make me puke.

smh. D same prostitute dah u"d go and chook ur prick insyd too..
Re: Can U Have A Relationship With A Prostitute.? by xynerise: 8:23pm On Feb 25, 2016
Cutehector:
smh. D same prostitute dah u"d go and chook ur prick insyd too..
I don't get you. Rephrase, please
Re: Can U Have A Relationship With A Prostitute.? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 25, 2016
@OP 60% of NIGERIA LADIES are prostitute but in low key. we call them coporate oloshos, cheating on their boyfriend 4rm dick to dick, cutehector ur girlfriend might be cheating on u nd u wud nt know, dat makes her prostitutue.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can U Have A Relationship With A Prostitute.? by xynerise: 8:24pm On Feb 25, 2016
Cutehector:
dats so true. I dnt see why people castigate dem... 99percent of boyfrnds patronize dem..
Your statistic is bullcrap.
Just say you patronize them

3 Likes

Re: Can U Have A Relationship With A Prostitute.? by Cutehector(m): 8:24pm On Feb 25, 2016
xynerise:

I don't get you. Rephrase, please
same prostitute that u castigating that u"d patronize!

Pls dnt tell me u don't understand this either.. i'd change am for u
Re: Can U Have A Relationship With A Prostitute.? by flexxyworld(m): 8:26pm On Feb 25, 2016
Nothing wey una no go ask/post for nairaland but for the reccords some people's main chic are worse than a prostitute, yet the innocent guy them doesn't know.. Ashawo sef get boyfriend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can U Have A Relationship With A Prostitute.? by Cutehector(m): 8:27pm On Feb 25, 2016
xynerise:

Your statistic is bullcrap.
Just say you patronize them
naaah... buh I wouldn't mind dating one..
Re: Can U Have A Relationship With A Prostitute.? by xynerise: 8:27pm On Feb 25, 2016
Cutehector:
same prostitute that u castigating that u"d patronize!

Pls dnt tell me u don't understand this either.. i'd change am for u
I understand you now.....but I still don't understand your myopic stereotypical judgement.

2 Likes

Re: Can U Have A Relationship With A Prostitute.? by Cutehector(m): 8:28pm On Feb 25, 2016
xynerise:

I understand you now.....but I still don't understand your myopic stereotypical judgement.
ur problem, not mine.
Re: Can U Have A Relationship With A Prostitute.? by Cutehector(m): 8:29pm On Feb 25, 2016
flexxyworld:
Nothing wey una no go ask/post for nairaland but for the reccords some people's main chic are worse than a prostitute, yet the innocent guy them doesn't know.. Ashawo sef get boyfriend.
dats tru, dey will come here and say godforbid, when dey dnt knw their girlfrnd is a worldwide free giver.
Re: Can U Have A Relationship With A Prostitute.? by SenJoe(m): 8:29pm On Feb 25, 2016
Hmmmm, Hector, I hope you're aren't expecting this to hit the front page either. Classic girls I never get their time let alone Ashawo......

1 Like

Re: Can U Have A Relationship With A Prostitute.? by Cutehector(m): 8:31pm On Feb 25, 2016
SenJoe:
Hmmmm, Hector, I hope you're aren't expecting this to hit the front page either. Classic girls I never get their time let alone Ashawo......
if I was expectin it to reach Frontpage, I would have called lalasticlala. cool
Re: Can U Have A Relationship With A Prostitute.? by misspicy(f): 8:32pm On Feb 25, 2016
HateU2:
yes they do,they do it as a trade too but its less pronounced unlike their female counterparts cool
Re: Can U Have A Relationship With A Prostitute.? by flexxyworld(m): 8:35pm On Feb 25, 2016
Cutehector:
dats tru, dey will come here and say godforbid, when dey dnt knw their girlfrnd is a worldwide free giver.

You can imagine bruv! Worst of it is the so called girlfriend would even go flesh-flesh yet NO prostitute would allow you inside her without a protection..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can U Have A Relationship With A Prostitute.? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 25, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
@OP 60% of NIGERIA LADIES are prostitute but in low key. we call them coporate oloshos, cheating on their boyfriend 4rm dick to dick, cutehector ur girlfriend might be cheating on u nd u wud nt know, dat makes her prostitutue.
loool grin this is extreme.
So If we're ta go by your definition of a prostitute then THE SAME IS SO FOR MEN.
Re: Can U Have A Relationship With A Prostitute.? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 25, 2016
Cutehector:
yeeeeeeah. Frnds wit benefits thing cool
I know you will know it smiley
Re: Can U Have A Relationship With A Prostitute.? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 25, 2016
QueenValerie:
loool grin this is extreme.
So If we're ta go by your definition of a prostitute then THE SAME IS SO FOR MEN.
MEN are playboys not prostitute, a woman is reffered to as a prostitute
Re: Can U Have A Relationship With A Prostitute.? by SenJoe(m): 8:40pm On Feb 25, 2016
Cutehector:
if I was expectin it to reach Frontpage, I would have called lalasticlala. cool
Lols, Hector self............ I'm not sure if Lalasticlala will be able to hear well again for real life o. All this calls for NL for Don dey affect am small small.
Re: Can U Have A Relationship With A Prostitute.? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 25, 2016
misspicy:

yes they do,they do it as a trade too but its less pronounced unlike their female counterparts cool
Here you are. what's up?
Re: Can U Have A Relationship With A Prostitute.? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 25, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
MEN are playboys not prostitute, a woman is reffered to as a prostitute
Ooooh yeah,that's right ya'll cover up what ya are with a different name.
Re: Can U Have A Relationship With A Prostitute.? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 25, 2016
QueenValerie:
Ooooh yeah,that's right ya'll cover up what ya are with a different name.
LOL hehehe but im right after all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unload Your First Selfie For The Year 2017 / Five Sex Positions For Women With Big Butts / Ghanaian Lady Gets Her Best Friend Pants Down With Her Husband After Set Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.