Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute (60648 Views)

A Nairalander Just Found A Wife / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict / Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by midashenry(m): 9:31am On Mar 06, 2017
It happened yesterday. I called my gf in the early hours of yesterday to come over to the house so we can chill or maybe hangout and have fun, but she told me she was on her way travelling to go to her uncle's house. At first I was angry, because this is not the first time she is travelling without giving me prior notice, but as usual I said OK, and she said she would be back by Tuesday.

I decided to go to a friend's house because I was bored and on getting to my friend's house he brought up the idea that we should club that night so I agreed. We later drove to a club that night at Owerri (Cubana). Lo and behold who did I see sitting with her bestie and two other old men, old enough to be her dad, was my gf. She was so shocked when she saw me, but so I don't spoil her fun I sat and acted as if I didn't see her. But we both know we saw our selves.

She has been calling me since last night but I have refused to pick. I am so angry that if I pick her call she would hate the words that would come out of my mouth. So am pissed off and don't know what to do because she is suppose to visit me tomorrow, and I really don't even want to see her, because things might just get out of hand, so I just want to avoid her for now. pls I need ur advice on this.

86 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by FvckShiT(m): 9:40am On Mar 06, 2017
Just keep fůcking her bro...keep fůcking her grin

697 Likes 35 Shares

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 06, 2017
She was out with her "uncle" alright, so technically she didn't lie. Not her fault you didn't ask if it's a "blood uncle" or not tongue Learn to speak up & ask questions next time, instead of sulking like a big baby

255 Likes 18 Shares

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by coolcharm(m): 9:47am On Mar 06, 2017
I hope you have been having 'fun' with her with your raincoat sha. Else, rush to the nearest hospital and run a test for HIV and other STD's before you think of what to do with her.

248 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by bizzy500: 9:48am On Mar 06, 2017
you see its simple...just keep _fucking bro just keep _fucking till you are tired of the _fucking...peace undecided

122 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by phyllistas(f): 9:48am On Mar 06, 2017
FvckShiT:
Yeah right....atlst he is getting free service wink

86 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by FvckShiT(m): 9:50am On Mar 06, 2017
phyllistas:

Yeah right....atlst he is getting free service wink

Yes you are fůcking right...at least he's getting some free fůck grin and that's not fůcking bad after all grin

96 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by midashenry(m): 9:52am On Mar 06, 2017
coolcharm:
I hope you have been having 'fun' with her with your raincoat sha. Else, rush to the nearest hospital and run a test for HIV and other STD's before you think of what to do with her.
Thanks, I think that's what I will do first, to be sure of my status first. thanks again

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by phyllistas(f): 9:54am On Mar 06, 2017
FvckShiT:

Yes you are fůcking right...at least he's getting some free fůck grin and that's not fůcking bad after all grin
Lol yeah infact he is lucky
Enjoy it while it last

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by McBrooklyn(m): 9:54am On Mar 06, 2017

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 06, 2017
Apparently That's her uncle

5 Likes

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 06, 2017
GOBE grin

2 Likes

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by youngberry001(m): 10:02am On Mar 06, 2017
FvckShiT:
fvckShit cheesy

Fvcks ya name man!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Templa(m): 10:03am On Mar 06, 2017
Her 'uncle' pays well for you to receive sex virtually freely .. Dis Na recession o and she is just one of ur girlfirends cheesy

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 10:24am On Mar 06, 2017
After BMC(BUHARI MEDIA CENTER) fear WOMEN undecided

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by midehi2(f): 10:27am On Mar 06, 2017
ZarZar:
She was out with her "uncle" alright, so technically she didn't lie. Not her fault you didn't ask if it's a "blood uncle" or not tongue Learn to speak up & ask questions next time, instead of sulking like a big baby
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by AfroSamurai: 10:41am On Mar 06, 2017
midashenry:
It happened yesterday. I called my gf in the early hours of yesterday to come over to the house so we can chill or maybe hangout and have fun, but she told me she was on her way travelling to go to her uncle's house. At first I was angry, because this is not the first time she is travelling without giving me prior notice, but as usual I said OK, and she said she would be back by Tuesday. I decided to go to a friend's house because I was bored and on getting to my friend's house he brought up the idea that we should club that night so I agreed. We later drove to a club that night at Owerri (Cubana). Lo and behold who did I see sitting with her bestie and two other old men, old enough to be her dad, was my gf. She was so shocked when she saw me, but so I don't spoil her fun I sat and acted as if I didn't see her. But we both know we saw our selves. She has been calling me since last night but I have refused to pick. I am so angry that if I pick her call she would hate the words that would come out of my mouth. So am pissed off and don't know what to do because she is suppose to visit me tomorrow, and I really don't even want to see her, because things might just get out of hand, so I just want to avoid her for now. pls I need ur advice on this.
Bro, turn every disadvantage to advantage.

It's simple, since you know she's a prostitute, start pimping her. That's the only solution, that is apart from telling her to go fuck_ herself.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by babyjanye(f): 11:03am On Mar 06, 2017
@op, Just go test yourself first to know your status medically and dumb her ass afterward. Please, just ignore the above comments advising you to keep sleeping with her, you might fall in love over again with her in the process. We still have decent and faithful ladies out there, why waste your time and emotions over one unfaithful babe.

My two cent sha!

191 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by joceey(m): 11:08am On Mar 06, 2017
Bro listen to my advice just stay far from her.... God wanted you to know more about her that was why you caught her red-handed ....your saving grace is that you are not a womanizer don't allow any lady to make you start misbehaving you have a wonderful future take care and run far from her

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Sugarboyy(m): 11:32am On Mar 06, 2017
Please make sure you pay her when next you fvck her

17 Likes

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 06, 2017
ZarZar:

Deep !

5 Likes

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Goodlyhrt(m): 11:36am On Mar 06, 2017
First pick her call and hear her story

8 Likes

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 06, 2017
babyjanye:
@op, Just go test yourself first to know your status medically and dumb her ass afterward. Please, just ignore the above comments advising you to keep sleeping with her, you might fall in love over again with her in the process. We still have decent and faithful ladies out there, why waste your time and emotions over one unfaithful babe.

My two cent sha!

You mean Dump grin

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 06, 2017
Firstly

Hear her out .. the only crime she has committed right now, was not telling you truth about her whereabouts
It might actually be an uncle and a friend
If she has never ever been dishonest then you owe her that .. after hearing her out if the story don't add up
Then you know what to do
But don't just conclude without having all the facts ...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by FvckShiT(m): 11:42am On Mar 06, 2017
Just keep fůcking her bro...it doesn't matter who she's fůcking with as long as she's still giving you that fůcking půssy to fůck grin

Plus don't give her a fůcking dime anymore cool

Just keep fůcking her grin

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by oluwafreshkid(m): 11:44am On Mar 06, 2017
Guy i swear you no sharp.... Good thing you didnt cause a scene at the club.

When similar thing happened to me, in school then, i made sure i assured her that all is still well. Let her believe that ypu understand whatever happened. Allow her explain pleade, even though you know sey all na lie. Then open office on her head. As in ehn, office the babe well. She go pay your money tire. And when you need er services, use raincoat.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 06, 2017
ZarZar:
Be nice angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Kakamorufu(m): 11:54am On Mar 06, 2017
aye le ibosi oooo. ibi aye n lo ko ye mi Mo

7 Likes

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 06, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Be nice angry
She too nice self grin
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 06, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Be nice angry

Whatever do you mean?

4 Likes

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Beadex1(m): 12:00pm On Mar 06, 2017
Bumbae1:
Firstly

Hear her out .. the only crime she has committed right now, was not telling you truth about her whereabouts
It might actually be an uncle and a friend
If she has never ever been dishonest then you owe her that .. after hearing her out if the story don't add up
Then you know what to do
But don't just conclude without having all the facts ...
are you for real... do you mean that your uncle in his right senses will allow you to visit him in a club in an ungodly hour ? and moreover is that her traveling she said ?

web done ma

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 06, 2017
But where is lalasticlala sef undecided

amazing movement after three days or 72 hours whichever is higher grin grin grin

1 Like 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Have I Been Deflowered? / Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) / Ladies, Dudes Are Not Falling For This Anymore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.