Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

How It Was Reaveled To Me That I Will Marry A Nairalander. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How It Was Reaveled To Me That I Will Marry A Nairalander. (2231 Views)

“Get 10,000 Retweets And I Will Marry You” - Lady Tells Guy Who Has Crush On Her / I Am 30yrs, Earn 35k A Month And Will Marry A Student In A Months Time. / "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How It Was Reaveled To Me That I Will Marry A Nairalander. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 25, 2016
It happend that i was in the office on tuesday afternoon, i was tired after working since morning non-stop, so i decided to use the break period to catch a little nap.
I laid back my head on the chair to relax and was taken into a trance in a short while, in that state, i saw myself in a very beautiful house, tastefully funished and serene, there were two beautiful kids playing around me which i thought to be mine, i was happy and enjoying my time with them.
Then a side door opened and a very pretty ebony lady with lenses on came in and smiled, announcing that dinner was ready, I thought her to be my wife too as we all went to table to sup on a well prepared dish. while we were at it, this fine lady looked lovingly at me, reached out and held my hand and said" honey if it weren't for nairaland we coudn't have met you know, let alone enjoying this wonderful life together" i smiled back at her and blew her a kiss, nodding my head in agreement, then.......
My phone rangout and i was jolted back to reality, when i reached out to pick my phone up, the only female monicker that was ringing bell in my confused head was Mrsphyno Mrsphyno Mrsphyno
This is note a joke oooo...
I havn't felt anything towards her here before, nor has she crept into my mind, thereby giving the impression that my subconsiousness is replaying what has been registered.
Re: How It Was Reaveled To Me That I Will Marry A Nairalander. by kingofchess(m): 10:20pm On Feb 25, 2016
lol....u r a clown.

1 Like

Re: How It Was Reaveled To Me That I Will Marry A Nairalander. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 25, 2016
Why don't you send her a pm?

she might be interested. smiley

2 Likes

Re: How It Was Reaveled To Me That I Will Marry A Nairalander. by nepapole(m): 10:32pm On Feb 25, 2016
A glass of ogogoro caused dis revelation....

3 Likes

Re: How It Was Reaveled To Me That I Will Marry A Nairalander. by smileyz16(m): 10:34pm On Feb 25, 2016
stop jokin wit ur future
Re: How It Was Reaveled To Me That I Will Marry A Nairalander. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 25, 2016
Teempakguy:
Why don't you send her a pm?

she might be interested. smiley
ok....but i find it always difficult sending pm's, but i will take ur advice shaa.
Re: How It Was Reaveled To Me That I Will Marry A Nairalander. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 25, 2016
nepapole:
A glass of ogogoro caused dis revelation....
nah...its office hour, u dnt drink alchohol then
Re: How It Was Reaveled To Me That I Will Marry A Nairalander. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 25, 2016
Blasphemy

Keep it up
Re: How It Was Reaveled To Me That I Will Marry A Nairalander. by Sunkyphil(m): 10:42pm On Feb 25, 2016
cry cry thou shall not call d name of God in vain
Re: How It Was Reaveled To Me That I Will Marry A Nairalander. by tosyne2much(m): 10:53pm On Feb 25, 2016
Woooooow !!! This is very romantic cheesy

If I were a lady and you wrote this to me, I would agree at once cool

1 Like

Re: How It Was Reaveled To Me That I Will Marry A Nairalander. by Cutehector(m): 10:57pm On Feb 25, 2016
Chei, say I get revelation from God to marry a nairalander? grin cheesy

I go ask Bros J, "but why me?" grin

1 Like

Re: How It Was Reaveled To Me That I Will Marry A Nairalander. by Cutehector(m): 10:58pm On Feb 25, 2016
Hahahhahahhahaha

Op but u knw say u Don krase ryt? cheesy grin
Re: How It Was Reaveled To Me That I Will Marry A Nairalander. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 25, 2016
grin ok dis is joke. Mods move dis to joke sect grin
Re: How It Was Reaveled To Me That I Will Marry A Nairalander. by Marlvin(m): 11:01pm On Feb 25, 2016
Charle, you're a good story teller, try making it more convincing next time.
Re: How It Was Reaveled To Me That I Will Marry A Nairalander. by refiner(f): 11:03pm On Feb 25, 2016
waooo...I was already finking it was me self!
mrsphyno were at thou!....u av a suitor!
Re: How It Was Reaveled To Me That I Will Marry A Nairalander. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 25, 2016
Free madness grin grin
Re: How It Was Reaveled To Me That I Will Marry A Nairalander. by refiner(f): 11:03pm On Feb 25, 2016
waooo...I was already finking it was me self! smiley mrsphyno were at thou!....u av a suitor!
waooo...I was already finking it was me self! smiley mrsphyno were at thou!....u av a suitor!
Re: How It Was Reaveled To Me That I Will Marry A Nairalander. by mjswthrt(f): 11:04pm On Feb 25, 2016
One of the symptoms of malaria
Re: How It Was Reaveled To Me That I Will Marry A Nairalander. by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 25, 2016
@OP is it bcaus of her breast in her dp?
Re: How It Was Reaveled To Me That I Will Marry A Nairalander. by nikkypearl(f): 11:07pm On Feb 25, 2016
The "refiner" above me thou' grin ....smh
Re: How It Was Reaveled To Me That I Will Marry A Nairalander. by Emac34: 11:09pm On Feb 25, 2016
Another Daven spottedcheesygrin
Re: How It Was Reaveled To Me That I Will Marry A Nairalander. by Emac34: 11:12pm On Feb 25, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Free madness grin grin
the op must be related to TeRry G
Re: How It Was Reaveled To Me That I Will Marry A Nairalander. by Nickymezor(f): 11:15pm On Feb 25, 2016
Hmmm, veri funny.. grin. OP it seems u hv malaria
Re: How It Was Reaveled To Me That I Will Marry A Nairalander. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Feb 25, 2016
Emac34:
the op must be related to TeRry G
grin grin
Re: How It Was Reaveled To Me That I Will Marry A Nairalander. by refiner(f): 11:15pm On Feb 25, 2016
nikkypearl:
The "refiner" above me thou' grin ....smh

my sister I fink say suitor don finally come for me oo....anoder dashed hope!!undecided

smiley
Re: How It Was Reaveled To Me That I Will Marry A Nairalander. by olamonsor2: 11:20pm On Feb 25, 2016
Joseph d dreamer
Re: How It Was Reaveled To Me That I Will Marry A Nairalander. by tpiah2: 11:23pm On Feb 25, 2016

from here^^
Re: How It Was Reaveled To Me That I Will Marry A Nairalander. by Bishops10(m): 11:30pm On Feb 25, 2016
Ohh..how my heart sunk when I saw this...Thank God its not my MissyQween smiley
Re: How It Was Reaveled To Me That I Will Marry A Nairalander. by Bishops10(m): 11:34pm On Feb 25, 2016
refiner:

my sister I fink say suitor don finally come for me oo....anoder dashed hope!!undecided

smiley
Don't conclude yet coz I may see you in my dream today smiley
Re: How It Was Reaveled To Me That I Will Marry A Nairalander. by refiner(f): 11:40pm On Feb 25, 2016
Bishops10:
Don't conclude yet coz I may see you in my dream today smiley
abeg do!....force urself ooo....u surely must see me!!!
Re: How It Was Reaveled To Me That I Will Marry A Nairalander. by Nobody: 11:52pm On Feb 25, 2016
refiner:

abeg do!....force urself ooo....u surely must see me!!!

why do u always like shouting... Like seriously, you seem so loud, try to simmer down. We love you, hypertension won't be your portion cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Fynestboi Is Contesting Lalasticlala Should Contest / Seeeee / I Need A Girl Friend...i'm Serious!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.