Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

How It Was Reaveled To Me That I Will Marry A Nairalander. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How It Was Reaveled To Me That I Will Marry A Nairalander. (2240 Views)

“Get 10,000 Retweets And I Will Marry You” - Lady Tells Guy Who Has Crush On Her / I Am 30yrs, Earn 35k A Month And Will Marry A Student In A Months Time. / "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How It Was Reaveled To Me That I Will Marry A Nairalander. by refiner(f): 11:55pm On Feb 25, 2016
pinceprinz:

why do u always like shouting... Like seriously, you seem so loud, try to simmer down. We love you, hypertension won't be your portion cheesy cheesy

grin....
Re: How It Was Reaveled To Me That I Will Marry A Nairalander. by CASTOSVILLA(m): 11:57pm On Feb 25, 2016
Nice story, will the aforementioned lady ever do the honors here?
Re: How It Was Reaveled To Me That I Will Marry A Nairalander. by Nobody: 11:59pm On Feb 25, 2016
refiner:

grin....
Exactly, that's much better than the noise wink
Re: How It Was Reaveled To Me That I Will Marry A Nairalander. by Bishops10(m): 12:01am On Feb 26, 2016
refiner:

abeg do!....force urself ooo....u surely must see me!!!
Lolz....Make sure you do midnight today to step up the whole game
Re: How It Was Reaveled To Me That I Will Marry A Nairalander. by refiner(f): 12:11am On Feb 26, 2016
pinceprinz:

Exactly, that's much better than the noise wink
undecidedundecided
Re: How It Was Reaveled To Me That I Will Marry A Nairalander. by Synzu(m): 7:42am On Feb 26, 2016
Julietcutie sad
Re: How It Was Reaveled To Me That I Will Marry A Nairalander. by uchman(m): 7:45am On Feb 26, 2016
refiner:

my sister I fink say suitor don finally come for me oo....anoder dashed hope!!undecided

smiley

Omalicha,

I saw your profile picture and you are beautiful...

I use to love Angels like you...
Can i Pm you?
Re: How It Was Reaveled To Me That I Will Marry A Nairalander. by refiner(f): 9:54am On Feb 26, 2016
uchman:

Omalicha,
I saw your profile picture and you are beautiful...
I use to love Angels like you... Can i Pm you?
fank God u used d word "use to"....so dat was den nt nw abi?undecided
Re: How It Was Reaveled To Me That I Will Marry A Nairalander. by missyQween(f): 10:04am On Feb 26, 2016
Bishops10:
Ohh..how my heart sunk when I saw this...Thank God its not my MissyQween smiley

lol.... Thank God o....if not he would hv spoil our plans wink
Bishops10:
Ohh..how my heart sunk when I saw this...Thank God its not my MissyQween smiley

lol.... Thank God o....if not he would hv spoil our plans
Re: How It Was Reaveled To Me That I Will Marry A Nairalander. by prettysassygirl(f): 10:14am On Feb 26, 2016
oya now,let the marriage begin,mind you Mr randyhot,I am a wedding planner,do contact me through my gmail account,prettysassylahotchick@gmail.com
Re: How It Was Reaveled To Me That I Will Marry A Nairalander. by Akkord4gov: 10:32am On Feb 26, 2016
The difference between the OP's and myself dream was the girl in question. Mine was actually the one and only Pretty babe on nairaland-Prettymina kiss
Re: How It Was Reaveled To Me That I Will Marry A Nairalander. by uchman(m): 10:44am On Feb 26, 2016
refiner:

fank God u used d word "use to"....so dat was den nt nw abi?undecided
Why not now? Anyways, Can i?
Re: How It Was Reaveled To Me That I Will Marry A Nairalander. by prettymina(f): 11:17am On Feb 26, 2016
May God help u and this ur prettymina
Akkord4gov:
The difference between the OP's and myself dream was the girl in question. Mine was actually the one and only Pretty babe on nairaland-Prettymina kiss
Re: How It Was Reaveled To Me That I Will Marry A Nairalander. by Bishops10(m): 11:37am On Feb 26, 2016
missyQween:

lol.... Thank God o....if not he would hv spoil our plans wink

lol.... Thank God o....if not he would hv spoil our plans
And if actually it happened to be you,believe me I would have chased him back to that wonderland to re dream that dream.smiley
Re: How It Was Reaveled To Me That I Will Marry A Nairalander. by missyQween(f): 4:08pm On Feb 26, 2016
Bishops10:

And if actually it happened to be you,believe me I would have chased him back to that wonderland to re dream that dream.smiley

lol
Re: How It Was Reaveled To Me That I Will Marry A Nairalander. by nickyvil: 5:05pm On Feb 26, 2016
Rifiner I dreamt about you. You and our cutie twins wink
Re: How It Was Reaveled To Me That I Will Marry A Nairalander. by Bishops10(m): 6:24pm On Feb 26, 2016
Re: How It Was Reaveled To Me That I Will Marry A Nairalander. by Julietcutie(f): 8:44pm On Feb 26, 2016
Synzu:
Julietcutie sad
synzu grin
Re: How It Was Reaveled To Me That I Will Marry A Nairalander. by Synzu(m): 9:11pm On Feb 26, 2016
Julietcutie:
syn.zu grin
So that's how u abandoned me sad
Re: How It Was Reaveled To Me That I Will Marry A Nairalander. by Julietcutie(f): 10:45pm On Feb 26, 2016
Synzu:
tongue
Synzu:
I did not abandon u ;P
Re: How It Was Reaveled To Me That I Will Marry A Nairalander. by Synzu(m): 11:07pm On Feb 26, 2016
Julietcutie:
tongue I did not abandon u ;P
You did. In the rain was where u left me sad
Re: How It Was Reaveled To Me That I Will Marry A Nairalander. by Julietcutie(f): 7:41am On Feb 27, 2016
Synzu:

You did. In the rain was where u left me sad
lol sorry dear it wasn't intentional
Re: How It Was Reaveled To Me That I Will Marry A Nairalander. by Synzu(m): 7:56am On Feb 27, 2016
Julietcutie:
lol sorry dear it wasn't intentional

smiley morning swty...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unbelievable! See Photos Of Man With Fully Developed Breasts[viewers Discretion] / Are Male Corppers Carrying Weapons Of Mass Destruction???? / Marathon: I’ll Love To Marry Nigerian, Says Winner Of Female Category

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.