Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,353 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

Governor Fayose Spotted Riding Okada In Ekiti (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Fayose Spotted Riding Okada In Ekiti (photos) (28441 Views)

Gov Fayose Spotted On Top Of Okada Today On His Way To Government House(pics) / Fayose Went To Market After Protest Against Him In Ekiti. Photos / Fayose Spotted In South Africa Drinking Heineken at the airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Fayose Spotted Riding Okada In Ekiti (photos) by ziccoit: 6:57am On Feb 26, 2016
Nonsense.
Re: Governor Fayose Spotted Riding Okada In Ekiti (photos) by joseph1832(m): 7:13am On Feb 26, 2016
I'm starting to believe Ayo Fayose is now an actor. I mean, with the way and manner he role play and mind _fuck the people of Ekiti state, one has every course to marvel.

But of course, what do you expect from a people who sold their votes for 1 derica of rice.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose Spotted Riding Okada In Ekiti (photos) by Omonigeriarere: 9:27am On Feb 26, 2016
Bugatie:

..after 8 years, and Fayemi could not provide the same portable water.
Or he should only do "worthy projects" like mono rail, when the people have no water

Fayemi! But I think it is blame game anytime APC mentioned how GEJ, Iweala, Dansuki mismanaged our commonwealth?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Fayose Spotted Riding Okada In Ekiti (photos) by Omonigeriarere: 9:31am On Feb 26, 2016
Bugatie:

Zombie so he should leave the people without water because people like you will adjudge "a tiny project". What stopped the same Corpers you mentioned from providing portable water for the past years

Speaking in relation to the pictures above, the question is how can a Governor commission a project that can be single-handedly carried out by a landlord in his compound and call it achievement? No corps member is saddled with the responsibility of providing any portable water for his or her place of primary assignment: if he does, he does it in the spirit of allegiance.

It is high time you wake up from your slumber: how people like you reason is very astonishing.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Fayose Spotted Riding Okada In Ekiti (photos) by kuljayms1(m): 10:39am On Feb 26, 2016
So dia4 Make we hear word abegi!
Re: Governor Fayose Spotted Riding Okada In Ekiti (photos) by anonimi: 10:40am On Feb 26, 2016
codedslayers:
Dundee, You either have comprehension problem or you are pretending to be dumb. Who is talking about the project or the commissioning, A whole governor commissioned a common borehole and you are here ranting like a castrated dog, you deserve to be stoned to death for being dumb. Why cant the pomo cutting governor send a local government councilor to do it instead of all this rubbish. You have no shame

If anyone deserves stoning, it must be the smooth-operator ex-governor whose defense for CORRUPTION allegations is that he did not sign cheques.
Don't you agree

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2776311_borehole_jpeg6982552b3aa8ea67bec1da4c0172b398

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2776329_lagosprojects2_jpega666e650b9fc5a14f04fa6a8ba0d8a3d

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2973003_2972908img8889033575920jpegjpeg9806bd2153518397a591fad28c8bce09_jpeg2e10389c92476096a700ac3ee30d28e1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Fayose Spotted Riding Okada In Ekiti (photos) by Armstrong34(m): 10:40am On Feb 26, 2016
our politicians,doin d normal tins we do jus to get attention..... na so dem talk DAT time say oshiomole treks barefooted under d sungrin
Re: Governor Fayose Spotted Riding Okada In Ekiti (photos) by francizy(m): 10:40am On Feb 26, 2016
Alikote:
is he not suppose to wear head melt

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Kingtom please come and get the bolded... grin
Re: Governor Fayose Spotted Riding Okada In Ekiti (photos) by kuljayms1(m): 10:42am On Feb 26, 2016
Bugatie:

Yes, he doesn't need an head melt
English teacher
Re: Governor Fayose Spotted Riding Okada In Ekiti (photos) by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 26, 2016
dulux07:
This man undecided. Whether he treks or moves on bike, all na wash. Only d gullible ones will fall for that. The main thing is performing your his duties, like the provision of the water, dont show us or tell us how he got there.

no its by going to Saudi Arabia to pray @ minihaj for naija.. lols
Re: Governor Fayose Spotted Riding Okada In Ekiti (photos) by domopps(m): 10:42am On Feb 26, 2016
The veteran actor of ekiti!

Ride on I love ur comic role always....!

Cheeeeers
Re: Governor Fayose Spotted Riding Okada In Ekiti (photos) by Ibime(m): 10:43am On Feb 26, 2016
phemmyutd:
If A governor is commissioning this kind of project, Which one will the Ward Councillor Commission??

Wike is commissioning Road and over head bridges .

Ekiti people I feel for you.

lol. Governor dey commission tap. Rabble rouser Governor.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose Spotted Riding Okada In Ekiti (photos) by dotune(m): 10:43am On Feb 26, 2016
Fayose grin he sabi use those security details work well well. Imagine how they will run after him in suit under this unforgiving sun.
Re: Governor Fayose Spotted Riding Okada In Ekiti (photos) by kuljayms1(m): 10:45am On Feb 26, 2016
Bishops10:
Sir,its Helmet
English teacher.... Vacancy de one pre-nursery near my area. Do d needful
Re: Governor Fayose Spotted Riding Okada In Ekiti (photos) by rman: 10:45am On Feb 26, 2016
A governor on Okada without helmet...where is the moral justification from FRSC for harassing the regular okada men if the number 1 citizen of the state is not leading by example.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Fayose Spotted Riding Okada In Ekiti (photos) by Tjango(m): 10:45am On Feb 26, 2016
Dis is shit, if a whole governor of a state is commissioning borehole water, what would the government at the grassroots commission

2 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose Spotted Riding Okada In Ekiti (photos) by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 26, 2016
Hmmmm there is something about his left hand holding on to the pipe.....it gives me a weird spooky feeling........
Re: Governor Fayose Spotted Riding Okada In Ekiti (photos) by pdpchangeapc(m): 10:48am On Feb 26, 2016
dulux07:
This man undecided. Whether he treks or moves on bike, all na wash. Only d gullible ones will fall for that. The main thing is performing your his duties, like the provision of the water, dont show us or tell us how he got there.
Even if he does that you will still abuse him. The fact is that you hate him and there is nothing he does that you will appreciate.
Re: Governor Fayose Spotted Riding Okada In Ekiti (photos) by magoo10(m): 10:51am On Feb 26, 2016
he did this in his first tenure,was one of the first governor to drive himself and was always spotted at local amala joints even as a governor and still doing same haters can go hug a wet transformer he is the Governor of the people
Re: Governor Fayose Spotted Riding Okada In Ekiti (photos) by josh21: 10:52am On Feb 26, 2016
divinehand2003:
Good one.
I think I love this.
God bless Daddy Fayose.
Re: Governor Fayose Spotted Riding Okada In Ekiti (photos) by pdpchangeapc(m): 10:52am On Feb 26, 2016
phemmyutd:
If A governor is commissioning this kind of project, Which one will the Ward Councillor Commission??

Wike is commissioning Road and over head bridges .

Ekiti people I feel for you.

Water s more important to a common man than overhead bridge. And besides, i dont think you need to compare ekiti with rivers, they dont get the same allocation.
Re: Governor Fayose Spotted Riding Okada In Ekiti (photos) by pdpchangeapc(m): 10:53am On Feb 26, 2016
johnmartus:
cheesy grin I wonder too even during my nys service i also commissioned borehole and public toilet to A community
Kudos to you. But how many did you commission?
Re: Governor Fayose Spotted Riding Okada In Ekiti (photos) by Fanirandele: 10:54am On Feb 26, 2016
No one is saying the borehole should not be done, that's part of governments work. What we are saying is only a jobless , attention seeking Governor will think a borehole is something a Governor needs to commission himself . If he thinks a borehole is an achievement for a governor in 2016 then he is a retard and so are his admirers .

4 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose Spotted Riding Okada In Ekiti (photos) by TenPassfour(m): 10:55am On Feb 26, 2016
Fayose my role model,
PMB my mentor
Re: Governor Fayose Spotted Riding Okada In Ekiti (photos) by Ayoemrys(m): 10:59am On Feb 26, 2016
Alikote:
is he not suppose to wear head melt
lol head melt indeed,he dey fear e no won him head to melt ni,
Re: Governor Fayose Spotted Riding Okada In Ekiti (photos) by emmaelectelect(m): 11:02am On Feb 26, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Fayose Spotted Riding Okada In Ekiti (photos) by boujaye: 11:03am On Feb 26, 2016
dulux07:
that is what you will always say, you never believe in your people because he is a black, if it were to be white man you will worship him and even lick his a.s.s.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari's Working Visit In Nasarawa State In Pictures / 2019: ‘not Too Young To Run’ Condemns Saraki’s Declaration, Dissociates Self / Reps Pass Bill Proscribing Plastic Bags, Set Fine For Offenders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.