Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,997 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Governor Fayose Spotted Riding Okada In Ekiti (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Fayose Spotted Riding Okada In Ekiti (photos) (28436 Views)

Gov Fayose Spotted On Top Of Okada Today On His Way To Government House(pics) / Fayose Went To Market After Protest Against Him In Ekiti. Photos / Fayose Spotted In South Africa Drinking Heineken at the airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Fayose Spotted Riding Okada In Ekiti (photos) by hrworld: 11:04am On Feb 26, 2016
How come Ekiti people are falling for this guy. Tap water project in Aramoko that an individual give here and there and you have a sitting Governor riding Okada to go and inspect. Aramoko at a time produced a Deputy Governor, Accountant General, Attorney General and over five Commissioners in one regime and yet no government presence in that community at all. Yet this one will be deceiving people by riding on Okada. This one na Water project abi? Ekiti eronu o.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose Spotted Riding Okada In Ekiti (photos) by Omonigeriarere: 11:05am On Feb 26, 2016
pdpchangeapc:

Water s more important to a common man than overhead bridge. And besides, i dont think you need to compare ekiti with rivers, they dont get the same allocation.

Will you say this at the mention of Aregbesola? From cutting of ponmo to eating Akara to commissioning a tap water: the voice of opposition is not supposed to be coming from a lazy Governor like Fayose.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Fayose Spotted Riding Okada In Ekiti (photos) by mastermind1759(m): 11:06am On Feb 26, 2016
Dis man luvs to b in d news.....
Re: Governor Fayose Spotted Riding Okada In Ekiti (photos) by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 26, 2016
Lol...... This man dey funny me oo
Re: Governor Fayose Spotted Riding Okada In Ekiti (photos) by martineverest(m): 11:11am On Feb 26, 2016
Bishops10:

Sir,its Helmet
lwkmd
Re: Governor Fayose Spotted Riding Okada In Ekiti (photos) by pdpchangeapc(m): 11:11am On Feb 26, 2016
Fanirandele:
No one is saying the borehole should not be done, that's part of governments work. What we are saying is only a jobless , attention seeking Governor will think a borehole is something a Governor needs to commission himself . If he thinks a borehole is an achievement for a governor in 2016 then he is a retard and so are his admirers .

That is the situation in Nigeria and that is because we are black people. If provision of borehole is not an achievement, what will you say about some governors feeling high for paying workers salary, e.g. oyo state.
Re: Governor Fayose Spotted Riding Okada In Ekiti (photos) by pally1982: 11:12am On Feb 26, 2016
dulux07:
This man undecided. Whether he treks or moves on bike, all na wash. Only d gullible ones will fall for that. The main thing is performing your his duties, like the provision of the water, dont show us or tell us how he got there.

Oga shut up. I wish your dullard could do half of this. Mtcheeeewwww
Re: Governor Fayose Spotted Riding Okada In Ekiti (photos) by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 26, 2016
Bishops10:

Sir,its Helmet
thanks a lot corrected it.. am not a native English speaker grin grin
Re: Governor Fayose Spotted Riding Okada In Ekiti (photos) by gemtlesoul123: 11:22am On Feb 26, 2016
Nice one
Re: Governor Fayose Spotted Riding Okada In Ekiti (photos) by EMMYB0Y(m): 11:24am On Feb 26, 2016
Raphael81:
i luv this guy for his simplicity and his sense of humility as a Governor in a country where people tend to live a life of luxury and debauchery, he is the real servant leader....
if he is doing it for the public then why including the press

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Spotted Riding Okada In Ekiti (photos) by Yemismart(m): 11:24am On Feb 26, 2016
Raphael81:
i luv this guy for his simplicity and his sense of humility as a Governor in a country where people tend to live a life of luxury and debauchery, he is the real servant leader....
wa gbayi
Re: Governor Fayose Spotted Riding Okada In Ekiti (photos) by Bishops10(m): 11:26am On Feb 26, 2016
Alikote:
thanks a lot corrected it.. am not a native English speaker grin grin
Lol...funny man
Re: Governor Fayose Spotted Riding Okada In Ekiti (photos) by ogbukara: 11:26am On Feb 26, 2016
Fayose your the best governor in Nigeria the peoples governor God bless you more sir we love you
Re: Governor Fayose Spotted Riding Okada In Ekiti (photos) by Akaujaa(m): 11:26am On Feb 26, 2016
Nigerians are funny. What's all these hype? In America, a governor walks in the street unnoticed just like every other citizen. In England, a mayor goes to work on a passenger train and nobody sees him as a god. But in Africa, especially in Nigeria, a governor steps his foot on the ground, we clap and praise them as if he is supposed to stay inside his car while doing the job you elected and pay him to do for you.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose Spotted Riding Okada In Ekiti (photos) by Bishops10(m): 11:27am On Feb 26, 2016
martineverest:
lwkmd
What's funny?undecided
Re: Governor Fayose Spotted Riding Okada In Ekiti (photos) by olasco123: 11:28am On Feb 26, 2016
Raphael81:
so you don't care if he works with the tax payers money to build projects. As long as he idles around eating bolly and riding okada here and there. Where Is he going in the first instance? Is it that he just came out of the office for this show of shame? Borehore commissioning!!! Redicilous!!!

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Spotted Riding Okada In Ekiti (photos) by streetlaw(m): 11:28am On Feb 26, 2016
codedslayer:

This same hypocrite will curse Buhari for blaming GEJ but now blaming Fayemi since it involve his paymaster. Aint you ashamed that a whole state governor commissioned a borehole. Just a borehole in 2016, what Youth corpers do every time. Pathetic
Did he commission a borehole or went bank to the community to inspect it? Let's be factual in our criticism. I can't see any commissioning here.
Re: Governor Fayose Spotted Riding Okada In Ekiti (photos) by Bishops10(m): 11:29am On Feb 26, 2016
kuljayms1:

English teacher.... Vacancy de one pre-nursery near my area. Do d needful
Now,I politely corrected him of which the young man corrected himself.
Do you think everyone is you that makes issues out if nothing?
Why the hate?
Re: Governor Fayose Spotted Riding Okada In Ekiti (photos) by dulux07(m): 11:36am On Feb 26, 2016
boujaye:
that is what you will always say, you never believe in your people because he is a black, if it were to be white man you will worship him and even lick his a.s.s.
If he was white, he did be in prison by now.
I dont support criminals and election riggers
Re: Governor Fayose Spotted Riding Okada In Ekiti (photos) by Gologolo: 11:36am On Feb 26, 2016
I really Pity the People Of Ekiti...This man is very dubious and a 419,just doing this to win the hearts of Ekitis
Re: Governor Fayose Spotted Riding Okada In Ekiti (photos) by djmadridal: 11:36am On Feb 26, 2016
What many do not know is that great projects start from the small ones.
Nigerians want politicians to grow flowers and build bridges when people are suffering from simple amenities.
Despite outsiders condemning his moves, I think one huge question that should be asked was;
How did he win all the elections for his party?
Kudos to Fayose!
Re: Governor Fayose Spotted Riding Okada In Ekiti (photos) by kuljayms1(m): 11:38am On Feb 26, 2016
Bishops10:
Now,I politely corrected him of which the young man corrected himself. Do you think everyone is you that makes issues out if nothing? Why the hate?
Oya no fes.... Na e-fyt jst de hungry me anyhw 2day.
Re: Governor Fayose Spotted Riding Okada In Ekiti (photos) by streetlaw(m): 11:38am On Feb 26, 2016
Basically the problem with our people is that we ape what's in popular culture. Many criticize this guy without thinking and digesting the purpose of his actions and inaction. Many towns in Ekiti are agrarian in nature, do they need flyovers there? They need infrastructures that will suit their needs. I can't be hungry and then you buy me Linda ikeji's bag. It's total nonsense and insensitivity. It's like a woman dying of cancer and you take her to a beautician shop for a makeover. It's useless. Fayose is giving infrastructures to each community in his state based on peculiarities. For those who have twisted this to say that he's commissioning a borehole, haba fear God o. Inspecting a project to see it functions optimally is different from commissioning. Learn if you wanna.

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Spotted Riding Okada In Ekiti (photos) by dulux07(m): 11:39am On Feb 26, 2016
pdpchangeapc:

Even if he does that you will still abuse him. The fact is that you hate him and there is nothing he does that you will appreciate.
I dont hate him, i jst dislike election riggers n criminals with running mouth.
Re: Governor Fayose Spotted Riding Okada In Ekiti (photos) by da3pu0(m): 11:44am On Feb 26, 2016
CAN WE ALL PLS TAKE OUR TIME AND READ AGAIN PLS. WAS HE THERE TO COMMISSION? LEST ALL GIVE OUR BEST TO THE THE GROWTH OF OUR DEAR NATION AND STOP BLAMING OUR LEADERS.
Re: Governor Fayose Spotted Riding Okada In Ekiti (photos) by chi4ik4(m): 11:48am On Feb 26, 2016
Bishops10:
When ever am On an Okada,people hardly notice that am passing,when the same thing doesn't happen to him,then it's a publicity stunt.

Could remember when Amaechi,then Governor of Rivers State drove himself wf a Toyota Camry to one Fuel station to know how much they were selling Fuel per litter,I think that should be during that fuel subsidy era.There was no great multitude with him
this your grammatical structure Nawa o
Re: Governor Fayose Spotted Riding Okada In Ekiti (photos) by Bishops10(m): 11:51am On Feb 26, 2016
kuljayms1:
Oya no fes.... Na e-fyt jst de hungry me anyhw 2day.
Lol...funny guy

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Spotted Riding Okada In Ekiti (photos) by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 26, 2016
I thought Ekiti people are well read to identify this fakery.

At times common sense isnt by academic qualification.

Commisioning a borehole in 21st century.
Re: Governor Fayose Spotted Riding Okada In Ekiti (photos) by stonemasonn: 12:09pm On Feb 26, 2016
Raphael81:
He is just playing grass root politics nothing more. That's politics101 guide to how to beat a sitting elitist governor(like Fayemi)even in his village.
Re: Governor Fayose Spotted Riding Okada In Ekiti (photos) by baslone: 12:15pm On Feb 26, 2016
Raphael81:

Irony of Life

Father riding on okadas in ado-Ekiti while his Kids move around Lagos with police details in G65 AMG convoy

Who is fooling who? grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Spotted Riding Okada In Ekiti (photos) by KingTom(m): 12:26pm On Feb 26, 2016
francizy:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Kingtom please come and get the bolded... grin
Head melt lwkmd grin
Re: Governor Fayose Spotted Riding Okada In Ekiti (photos) by Koncept(m): 12:52pm On Feb 26, 2016
Another clownish move!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Inspired Me To Manufacture SUVs, Pick-Up Vans ― Innoson / Ademola Adeleke Meets With Femi Fani-Kayode And Iyiola Omisore / A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.