Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,589 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Governor Fayose Spotted Riding Okada In Ekiti (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Fayose Spotted Riding Okada In Ekiti (photos) (28443 Views)

Gov Fayose Spotted On Top Of Okada Today On His Way To Government House(pics) / Fayose Went To Market After Protest Against Him In Ekiti. Photos / Fayose Spotted In South Africa Drinking Heineken at the airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Fayose Spotted Riding Okada In Ekiti (photos) by azzima(m): 12:59pm On Feb 26, 2016
Raphael81:
i luv this guy for his simplicity and his sense of humility as a Governor in a country where people tend to live a life of luxury and debauchery, he is the real servant leader....
This is the SMARTEST Nigerian politician ever,he knows what to feed Gullible Nigerians and he will win the election for the next 100 years this way.As long as he rides an Okada or buys tomato in the market along with his photographers. Meanwhile, his children are busy FLAUNTING G-wagon and range rovers on insta gram everyday. Mumu Nigerians! !!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Spotted Riding Okada In Ekiti (photos) by tosyne2much(m): 1:07pm On Feb 26, 2016
cosby02:
I'm sure this will meet FP since it's all about Fayose, am suspecting Fayose is paying Seun or Lalasticlala cos his nonsense are always tagged as a political achievement only on Nairaland.
hahahahhaa this is very funny cheesy
Re: Governor Fayose Spotted Riding Okada In Ekiti (photos) by Bishops10(m): 1:07pm On Feb 26, 2016
chi4ik4:
this your grammatical structure Nawa o
Correct me bro,I learn everyday.....
Re: Governor Fayose Spotted Riding Okada In Ekiti (photos) by askari01: 1:08pm On Feb 26, 2016
Bugatie:

Yes, he doesn't need an head melt

It's true, The heat is just too much to melt anybody's head... head must not melt ooo
Re: Governor Fayose Spotted Riding Okada In Ekiti (photos) by IVORY2009(m): 1:15pm On Feb 26, 2016
Area father himself, the action governor, the governor that does not seat in the office only, the peoples governor, the only governor who can say things the way it ought to be, the only governor who can make the oppostion run from pillar to post and perhaps get confused, I can go on and on, kudos sir.
Re: Governor Fayose Spotted Riding Okada In Ekiti (photos) by baysol: 1:31pm On Feb 26, 2016
Unproductive show governor in one of the poorests states in Nigeria is a killer combination. Wake up Ekiti people and know who to vote for next time, this one is not a leader.
Re: Governor Fayose Spotted Riding Okada In Ekiti (photos) by orakao8: 1:33pm On Feb 26, 2016
IN YOUR DREAMS
olatade:
It is unfortunate that Fayose is having the field day attacking PMB and in the process diverting attention from Aluko and Ekitigate !!!!! It is unfortunate.  Just unleash Jagaban on him. Within two days, he will be quiet!!!!
Re: Governor Fayose Spotted Riding Okada In Ekiti (photos) by MrGerald(m): 2:13pm On Feb 26, 2016
Gossiplover:
Ekiti state governor, Ayo Fayose was spotted on a motorcycle (Okada) round Aramoko Ekiti in Ekiti West LGA of Ekiti State today to inspect some of the water fetching points in the community as his government just installed portable water to the locality after 8 years of no water.

Photo credit: Lere Olayinka

http://www.metropillar.com/2016/02/governor-fayose-rides-okada-spotted.html
Can you carefully study the head of the bike man?
Re: Governor Fayose Spotted Riding Okada In Ekiti (photos) by phemy36(m): 2:16pm On Feb 26, 2016
My able governor. Osokomole 1, irunmole to nje jollof rice, we cherish u in Ekiti.
Re: Governor Fayose Spotted Riding Okada In Ekiti (photos) by seunfape(m): 3:39pm On Feb 26, 2016
mordernisation is far to Ekiti ppl.
Re: Governor Fayose Spotted Riding Okada In Ekiti (photos) by hotdi(m): 4:02pm On Feb 26, 2016
phemmyutd:
If A governor is commissioning this kind of project, Which one will the Ward Councillor Commission??

Wike is commissioning Road and over head bridges .

Ekiti people I feel for you.

Exactly. My point.
Re: Governor Fayose Spotted Riding Okada In Ekiti (photos) by FuckTheMod: 9:29pm On Feb 26, 2016
Bugatie:

Yes, he doesn't need an head melt
Chai grin

What a con3
Effect of bad education system sad

AN head melt

An olodo trying to ridicule an olodo smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#Buhari's365Days: Ezekwesili & Adesina On Channels TV - Nigerians React / EFCC Office On Fire, Commission’s Data Centre Worst Hit / Aregbesola Shuns Osun APC Rally, Visits Kirikiri Prisons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.