Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

Oliseh Resigns As Super Eagles Coach! - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Oliseh Resigns As Super Eagles Coach! (47703 Views)

Gernot Rohr Wants To Continue As Super Eagles Coach / Sunday Oliseh Resigns As Fortuna Sittard's Chief Coach / Nigerians React To Sunday Oliseh Resigning As Super Eagles Coach. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oliseh Resigns As Super Eagles Coach! by chubhiee: 5:16pm On Feb 26, 2016
CaptPlanet:

Recycling....how we wan take go forward? Playing politics with everything. What happened to younger coaches?

Why do I even bother? undecided
Do you know that all those unpaid bonuses, match allowances, promises and salaries don enter voicemail and cornered by the guys in NFF?

Corruption everywhere!
Re: Oliseh Resigns As Super Eagles Coach! by CaptPlanet(m): 5:58pm On Feb 26, 2016
chubhiee:

Do you know that all those unpaid bonuses, match allowances, promises and salaries don enter voicemail and cornered by the guys in NFF?

Corruption everywhere!

Na today? E try sef if na voicemail, aatleast u go hear the sound. E no dey exist...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oliseh Resigns As Super Eagles Coach! by chubhiee: 7:24pm On Feb 26, 2016
CaptPlanet:

Na today? E try sef if na voicemail, aatleast u go hear the sound. E no dey exist...
Capo, infantino mourinho twin brother is now the new fifa president.

1 Like

Re: Oliseh Resigns As Super Eagles Coach! by arusoncd(m): 9:17pm On Feb 26, 2016
Oliseh didn't Play, Captain nor coach this great nation Nigeria, rather he played, captained and coached Super Eagles of Nigeria.
Re: Oliseh Resigns As Super Eagles Coach! by bamac(m): 9:48pm On Feb 26, 2016
Oma307:
Lol, u too funny but what will u tag him to be now
i no even see am think, let us just leave egbon as he dey fight for first page.
Re: Oliseh Resigns As Super Eagles Coach! by Kog45(m): 10:57pm On Feb 26, 2016
princfred:
Nothing has to do with humility here but everything with stupidity, mismanagement and corruption in the NFF and only such couragoues smart action like that of Oliseh will tell stop the NFF. Three resignations like this will stop the NFF from messing with coaches.
pls my guy stop this accolades on Olishe and stop insulting people for expressing their view on his resignation. I know u are pro Olishe and there is nothing u can do to convince people to reason along with u bcs Olishe mess it up from d beginning. I quite i agreed with u that nff lack management but Olishe being an ex player must have known that working with nff is a hell,keshi,siasia and other coaches face it and it should not be a surprise to Olishe.One thing is very clear Olishe cannot handle super eagle period.

1 Like

Re: Oliseh Resigns As Super Eagles Coach! by PrettyGaby(f): 12:03pm On Feb 28, 2016
TheSuperNerd:
There's a saying that goes, "easier said than done"

Oliseh is a big-talker. No doubts he's a good soccer pundit and knows a lot about football tactics BUT HE'S SUCH A POOR MANAGER AND COACH.

He was Keshi's biggest critic yet he hates criticisms.

Truth is even the NFF needs "re-branding".

Meanwhile, you look so much like a lady I know who attends/attended Unizik Medical school/college, College of health sciences. Could this be you? I wish I could recall your name right now.

Could be me cuz I school there
Re: Oliseh Resigns As Super Eagles Coach! by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:35pm On Feb 28, 2016
Seriously? Wow!!! I knew it!!! You're that beautiful cool quiet lady who is a true fan of Nigerian football across all age-grades.

And uhmm.... You wear specs too as far as I recall. It just has to be you. Or at worst, your "clone" #smiles

Great to meet you on NL. Funny thing we talked little...

PrettyGaby:

Could be me cuz I school there

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chelsea Players, Coach Celebrate Champions League Final Win (Photos, Video) / Stephen Keshi's Son Blasts FG: "They Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves" / Outfit Nigerian Team Was To Wear For The RIO Olympics Opening Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.